420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
long term personality changes by Thomas Feffingbury - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 11:22:02 EST ID:MBcfPV+3 No.880937 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504020122135.jpg -(35147B / 34.32KB, 380x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 35147
What, if any, personality or life changes have you observed or undertaken as a result of psychedelic use?

curiosity
>>
Walter Crinderkon - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:02:48 EST ID:wvzhFVjy No.880938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm pretty much the same person I was 20 years ago, just less autistic. I used to be really shy and awkward and unable to interact like normal, now I'm a fly mottherfucka who all the people get along with and enjoy being around. Plus I want to kill myself.
>>
Jack Bopperbanks - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:43:12 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.880948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880937

i used to be some wanky teenager who cared about products and brands, then when i did psychedelics i confronted the brands and realised that they had the power over me and were controlling my life so i needed to forego brands as much as i could.

its at that point now where i took up sewing to make my own clothes, the only branded thing i own in my computer and stereo, but i dont plan to upgrade any and in no way am interested in what they are doing.

im not sure if this is just due to psycehdelics or gorwing up in general.
>>
Simon Berringhun - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:06:44 EST ID:zWq6BrzW No.880959 Ignore Report Quick Reply
me before psys
>plays call of duty and smokes weed all day
me after psys
>reading Heidegger and trying to get my shit together in the most authentic way (and pretty much falling at it but still not ready to give up and jump in front of a train)

thats pretty much it. if you mean personality around others, it just depends on the people and my mood, I'm bipolar (legit diagnosed) so it can change a lot.
it really changed the month after my first trip because I was so blown away, but I slowly came back to normal again.
>>
Samuel Pickfuck - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 05:07:37 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.880965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880937
No changes. Just amplifications of what was already there.
>>
Hedda Ducklefure - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:20:25 EST ID:HH3EyCL6 No.880984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The dinguses in this thread are just noticing the changes from aging.

A lot of people can take LSD or any other psy and stay pretty much the same. It all depends on why you're using it and how you're utilizing it.

Psychedelics can have great impacts on your personality. They can pretty much reset your brain of all you've been conditioned to think and do, freeing you from the burdens of modern society, allowing you to let go and truly live your life.

It can help you better analyze what is going on in the external world and in your body.

You can use your mind in new ways.

People who say they are unchanged from psy either haven't really experienced anything or are just very oblivious.
>>
Priscilla Bizzlekot - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:40:53 EST ID:zqGir+a4 No.880985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880937
being nicer to myself
>>
Beatrice Shakefield - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:29:40 EST ID:Bx84R61w No.880987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I enjoy shit music even more. I am now OK with spending a whole day doing nothing but smoke weed and watch terrible movies.

I dont think I'm wiser or more aware of everything, if anything LSD has made me dumber.
>>
Ebenezer Forringwill - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:04:45 EST ID:GSG7anOn No.880996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have become far more philosophical/spiritual, whereas I was neither of those things when I was younger. I don't believe in spirits but I believe the universe itself is god. I feel like life is a divine experience, not to mean good or bad, just that existence is an absolute. We will always be a consciousness because it is impossible to percieve that you are ever not a consciousness. It's not like if you live before and after this life like you remember it now.
>>
Emma Shakestone - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 17:43:18 EST ID:KKL3vteo No.880998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I became much more aware of who I am, why I do the things I do, why things are the way they are. My "breakthrough" was like taking off my binoculars.
>>
Ernest Herrynere - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:17:17 EST ID:BKIyAwf0 No.880999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880987

Hey, don't blame the lsd for your own insolence! You make it sound like lsd is bad!
>>
Nicholas Fendleshaw - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:26:40 EST ID:GCE19hYv No.881000 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880999
its just a drug, acid has not built anything for anyone. people have. lets not pretend people use acid for anything else than getting high.
>>
Isabella Harringforth - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 00:45:26 EST ID:vRUQ9qH5 No.881001 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been tripping at least one tab every four days for four months now. As a result of what I've experienced on huge trips with ego death I've come to accept new spiritual beliefs heavily influenced by eastern religious beliefs.

Also I've fractured off a piece of my that now has its own personality and voice in my mind. I call her Blue.
>>
Nigel Worthinglock - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 00:50:34 EST ID:HH3EyCL6 No.881002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881000
Yeah, maybe at first people use it to get high. But the more you take it, the more you realize it's not really that recreational, it's more often used to gain or heal something. Not that acid can't be fun, but generally speaking, the peak is rough and will fill your brain with fuck.

It's not just a drug, it's a key to something that has been locked in our brains. Anything, whether it's a natural entheogen or something cooked up, which can bring us to that psychedelic state should not be lowered to such a classification as 'just a drug'.

Why people choose to treat something as special as psychedelics as just another thing to do is beyond me. I'm sure life would lose all wonder at that point.
>>
Edward Blatherstone - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:37:31 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.881012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>880937
I'd say you don't change per se, just the person you are deep down comes out. Western society especially twists and turns and molds us into something we're actually not, and we think it's "us" and our "personality", but we as humans and individuals have species-typical and genetic drives that are much stronger than any culture, which causes a lot of problems.

Psychedelics bring your consciousness into contact with some of the deeper underlying processes in your brain and give you insight into what factors in your environment and your lifetime have influenced your perception of yourself and "reality".

Unless you have a fucked up trip and are influenced in some profoundly negative way, psychedelics merely show you what you really are underneath layers of irrelevant bullshit you come to wrongly associate with yourself over a lifetime.
>>
Esther Hattingfield - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:27:55 EST ID:yHUaQLLV No.881015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881001
What's her personality like? How does she fit in?
>>
Ebenezer Fellerpatch - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 14:54:03 EST ID:P2wFvaUk No.881021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
every trip gives me a deep personal insight, I've certainly improved as a person because of these and this clarity. though I could not identify any specific changes i definitely have a clearer path towards a better life :)
>>
Esther Hattingfield - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 18:16:33 EST ID:yHUaQLLV No.881022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I ate shrooms for the first time 6 years ago as a depressed loser and now I'm a happy dickgirl.
>>
Martha Sarringford - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 22:59:24 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881015
She was a recurring mental hallucination I had been having a few times and then one day I woke up and she was still there. From what I've gathered she's the sum of the feminine portion of me, the self-caring nature, that I've ignored for so long. It's actually pretty reassuring to hear her voice.

It's like a conscience that can actually yell at you instead of just giving you vague mental impressions.
>>
Phineas Crorrywater - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 23:16:49 EST ID:KKL3vteo No.881036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881001
How are you able to do that? I thought tolerance would screw everything up. How many mics in one tab?
>>
Caroline Blugglemore - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 06:18:29 EST ID:1C2T6lE4 No.881042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881001

Take it easy because you're in suicide territory. Not that suicide is bad for spiritual purses if you know what you're doing, but you might not be ready. I mean, just speaking from experience with people binging on Psy that every day use end on end can lead to altered states that make a person susceptible to various beliefs which make sense at the time.

Anyway, just be careful. If you have a second personality you should stop because that's not good.
>>
Martha Sarringford - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 08:53:11 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881036

One tab for some good mind fuckery, two for more pronounced effects, three or more for visuals.

>>881042

Ehhh, I've been wavering around suicide territory for years. Psys have shown me I should keep things going because ultimately I'm just a fragment of the greater being experiencing itself. If I went to the effort to create myself I might as well bother seeing how far this goes. Then again, maybe suicide is the experience I was always planning to go through. It's curious, really. At any rate, she's not really a second personality and is more just a figure in my mind with her own inner monologue. Incidentally, she's the one pushing that we not off ourselves.
>>
Lydia Dondlewog - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 22:16:59 EST ID:+99FJaEv No.881055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881046
I find it truly fascinating how far psychedelics can push your mind and not in a condescending way. Have you also achieved a greater dream recall? Your life must be fucking interesting at this point.
>>
Isabella Blimblecocke - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 23:06:07 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881055
No, I smoke far too much weed to recall dreams. I'm going to be drying out soon and then my recall should return and I bet my dreams have just been delightful. It would been good to see Blue in a deeper perspective than just the vague impressions of images I can conjure in my conscious mind.

Speaking of Blue, I think I've descerned a little of what she is. She seems to be a manifestation of part of my yang, particularly the other and self-care aspect of it. She speaks in a gentle voice and just softly chides me when I'm doing something I know is self destructive. Her varying shades of blue across her body seem to be representative of my connection to the ocean; sea foam green-blue, bristling sapphire, blue so dark it is nearly black. She seems to agree with my assessments at any rate.

I've spent much of the last few months studying zen bhuddism, taoism, hinudism, and generally chilling out to Alan Watts and Terence McKenna lectures. It's changed my view of the world greatly and put me more at ease with things, even though I'm struggling greatly with my mental illnesses. I've become just as frustrated as relaxed, though, as I try to wrap my head around these new concepts and rearrange the way I completely perceive reality. It's terrifying, thrilling, fun, and it makes me want to weep all at the same time.

Really curious how I've turned out this go around.
>>
Lydia Dondlewog - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 23:21:26 EST ID:+99FJaEv No.881058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881057
You have a beautiful mind. I love you, Brahman
>>
Isabella Blimblecocke - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 00:22:04 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881058
Thanks. I don't know if I share your sentiments. I wonder if it was beautiful before I did all this to myself. Or perhaps it's beautiful now. Or even more, what if it's beautiful because I've made it ugly.

Bleh I need to stop going in circles like that. At any rate, thanks for listening to my ramblings and being kind, Brahman.

Also, please, anyone reading this; take my story as a warning. My new psychosis seems to be helpful, but I could have easily created Tyler Durden.
>>
Graham Dorryridge - Sun, 03 Sep 2017 07:43:39 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.881067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881055
You mean his life must be a fucking DISASTER ZONE at this point.
>>
Jarvis Fanfoot - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 23:49:23 EST ID:GI2f19Ii No.881096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hypersuggestibility
Solipsism, although a lot of this is caused by isolation I think. It's not 100% but it's more difficult for me to relate to others
Realization of how fragile life is and my own fallibility
Increased empathy, but this was temporary
Discontent with life is augmented
Less concerned about appearance
Initially critical paranoia, then pronoia to the point of gullibility, now gullible paranoia
For a brief while I was seeing interesting patterns in things that made me a little disillusioned with everything, and I began to take ownership over my own mind and create my own thought constructs rather than recycling whatever I found, so I really felt more like "me" than ever before, but this was overcome by the hypersuggestibility aspect.
>>
Fuck Brookshit - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 01:49:27 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.881099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881067

This. JK lol

>>881057

Calm your roll. What reality is can never be discerned. To say that you think you have even any such the slightest inkling of true knowledge about the after or before current life as it's called is to openly admit you're on the wrong path.
>>
Fanny Furryshaw - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 05:35:49 EST ID:uChfkkXP No.881103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This post took a turn for /qq/ edgelord towards the end, but I think it's still /psy/-relevant.

Growing up, I had few interactions with other kids my age. So my beliefs, personality, and the things I did and said were mainly what my parents had taught me.

Psychedelics opened me to ideas from other sources and helped me to rework my system of morals and trust. I still didn't have much confidence, but I made a few friends and did lots of exploring inside and outside. This was good for a while.

During a period of isolation/escapism, I took to tripping at least once a week while abusing a wide variety of other drugs. I remember one trip which started out flowy and emotional as usual but took an evil turn... by the end, I wasn't sad or confused, but I wanted to fuck people over and do corrupt things. Since then, all of my trips have been less "hippy-dippy" and more "abusive psycho".

I don't trip often anymore because the ideas I get on psys tend to be evil or at least unconstructive. Looks like I've got some unresolved issues, huh? Maybe a therapist could help, but I have a feeling I'll have to regain my respect for the world (and myself) the old-fashioned way, by growing and doing things without trying to use psys as a shortcut.
>>
David Berringford - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 09:01:50 EST ID:uCa/UY4g No.881104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dropped 250 ug of LSD for the first time one week ago. It was a bad trip, but it has really changed me a lot. I would like to say that it was just "heavy" trip for me than "bad" Now I have a better mood and I am really more motivated to do something than before. I am happy now. I cannot realize how this shit could change my perception even after so "awful" trip. I think it is a very powerful medicine for personal growth. You should just take it and it will fuck you personality in good way.
>>
Beatrice Bunhall - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 12:15:56 EST ID:KNVAs+Gj No.881107 Ignore Report Quick Reply
After taking L three times, I feel like I have been able to make my mind up about things more easily. Even something as simple as what I want for dinner. Simply I feel more impulsive about easy decisions. Does this even make sense. Am I still tripping?
>>
William Choffingforth - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 13:46:28 EST ID:2c90U187 No.881110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881107

>Am I still tripping?

You were always tripping, you only just now realized. The ride never ends.
>>
Emma Sopperchit - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 08:26:43 EST ID:K5zxYEQ6 No.881120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881001
Go find an active tulpa community. They would love love love to hear about your experience.
>>
Cornelius Socklehood - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 08:47:23 EST ID:OuyOn+kD No.881121 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881120

Fucking tulpas Jesus Christ. Nb
>>
Nathaniel Doshwell - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 20:14:11 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881099

I only can discern what is within my own mind, really. On that train I can work to understand the new form of consciousness I've thrown myself into with being able to actually hold a conversation in my head with "someone else" that can offer me a more objective insight into my behavior and how my mind organizes materials. All I can do it work with this new system to come to understand things about myself, the world, and how I fit into it. As far as knowledge of after and before, it's really quite easy. As put forth by Alan Watts; consider these two statements. When I die I will be reborn as a baby with no memory of my past life, and when I die a baby will be born. He believed, and I believe, that those two statements are saying exactly the same thing.

>>881120

There's some interesting corollaries between what's occurring to me and what those people are actively working towards. One of the more interesting conversations I had with Blue was an offer for her to become completely autonomous, becoming her own personality in a way and splintering from me even further. She turned down the offer and said it would destroy us. From what I've gathered tulpas would jump at that chance and start to take over the mind. Weird shit, really. I think I'm more just psychotic at this point as opposed to doing something metaphysical.
>>
Esther Tootbury - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:46:24 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.881141 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881127

This guy is either joking or literally insane. Probably joking. Of course when you trip balls so often it's pretty easy to convince yourself that you're doing thing when thing is not actually happening.
>>
Esther Tootbury - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:50:11 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.881142 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881127

I mean, I believe that there's a person in your head called blue just as much as I believe that my old coworker can levitate objects with his mind. Which is not at all.
>>
Rebecca Faggleforth - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:56:53 EST ID:fBXeB18x No.881143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Highly emotional situations or conversations give me more anxiety, has to do with the being more impressionable while under the influence. That heart sinking feeling, you know, whereas back in the day I was more "logical" when dealing with those situations
>>
Nathaniel Doshwell - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:31:40 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881141
I've already suggested that I'm literally insane. What do you thinks schizoprenia is?

>>881142
I'm not suggesting there is another peron. I'm saying that part of my mind has splintered off into having its own train of thoughts independent of mine.

Long story short, don't abuse acid, kids.
>>
Emma Copperbene - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 18:07:22 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881148 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881147
>Long story short, don't abuse acid, kids.
Is it you that thinks that or is it Blue?
>>
Nathaniel Doshwell - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 19:32:37 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881148
Both.
>>
Sidney Pattingstone - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 21:44:22 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881150
Sounds like horseshit to me unless Blue is suicidal or wishes she were never born. Blue would be a faggy emo cunt with a name like Blue I guess though
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:34:37 EST ID:ZYi7za0n No.881158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881001 >>881034 >>881046 >>881057 >>881060 >>881127 >>881147 >>881150
A remarkably similar thing has happened to me over the years, though not as intensely. It came from reading His Dark Materials which, if you haven't read it, has the basic premise that everyone has a spirit animal (termed "daemon" in the book), almost always of the opposite gender. It is the physical embodiment of the alternate (or interior) side of us.

Over a number of trips including /psy/, /dis/, and a /del/ or 2, I formed an idea of what she looked like. For me she takes the form of a dog. Her name is Ezria. I played a more active role in her creation than you though. I had liked the idea of a daemon since I first read the books, and much later (after many rereads) 1/2 created her 1/2 discovered her as a way of better understanding myself. Most of the time she's not very present, occasionally her voice popping into my head when I need it. When I want to though I can look around the room and I'll find her, always close by. Every now and then I see her appear unprompted, while tripping and sober; and while she is clearly not solid like the objects around me, I can fucking see her, right there. So she is a part of me, separate, but making me whole-- so to speak. Lol.

But seriously you should read those books. They're masked as kids books but they're really all about how sex is good, and how awareness creates meaning, largely influenced by eastern philosophy (and metaphysics).
>>
Nell Findleman - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 11:10:52 EST ID:FjRLPsSF No.881185 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Psychedelics have made me want to open my mouth less if anything.
It's rare that my thoughts have any worthwhile contribution to some situation.
Just be normal,try not to complain, be happy, and don't make your body anyone's problem when you kill yourself.
>>
Floyd (Don't feel like finding my trip for one post) - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 13:41:58 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881187 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881158
Something similar happened to me too when I was using massive amounts of dissociatives (retarded dis tolerance) on a daily basis and large amounts of psychedelics about 5 days out of the week for about 6 months. Mine wasn't nearly as concrete though, it was just a different version of myself that thought autonomously. He couldn't control my actions directly but given his personality was a lot darker and more aggressive than mind there were instances where he'd badger me into doing things by shitting all over my normal patterns of behavior and decision making and convincing me to act more in line with how he'd respond.

All that went away within a week or two or taking a break, I'm pretty sure it has little to do with actually forming subpersonalities and shit and more like byproducts of the sharp changes in outlook and thinking patterns caused by constant and persistent hallucinogen drug abuse. The trips themselves cause you to recognize something that doesn't feel quite like yourself inside you, and continuing to trip on a daily basis actually causes this idea to become more and more fleshed out and eventually leads to the actual formation of that mental phenomenon as a result of your constant creation of and utter belief in that facet of your mind.
>>
Simon Mommlewadge - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 13:48:35 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881188 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also I've had no personality changes. I still think the same ways I used to and did before ever tripping, and most of my other personality changes are more of a result of my experiences with other people and simply growing older. I could come up with ways doing psychedelics changed my personality and try and convince myself that was the case because these changes are expressed so widely and commonly by people who've used them, but honestly I'm skeptical even a lot of the people that claim psys made these changes are just falsely attributing these changes to psys because of confirmation bias and shit and really the changes have more natural, normal explanations.

I mean, I'm not vastly different as a person at all. Sure, I've had some ideas and experiences that I wouldn't have otherwise, but were they actually enough to change me as a person? How exactly do we classify and define changing as a person anyway? Depending on the criteria used, it's pretty easy to claim somebody has changed as a person and using a different set of standards, claim they've changed very little or almost not at all.
>>
John Bimbleham - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 14:51:33 EST ID:nqgtGYy1 No.881212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881209
Best shit ive ever read on this board, and ive seen some real hairball shit lol, thanks anon i hope you prosper
>>
Emma Barryson - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 23:26:08 EST ID:zIjYKTsM No.881221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505100368311.jpg -(11898B / 11.62KB, 320x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>880937
mostly just thoughts i'd have never considered before have now occupied my head
>>
Archie Poddledale - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:58:56 EST ID:YaBnI+yO No.881232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm more motivated/inspired to work on my health and seek balance in the things that I do. I feel that I can be more empathetic towards others, notice and appreciate the smaller things in life again, and sometimes reframe my perspective on life in general (i.e., not get so caught up with materialistic desires and such).
I do feel that it has also made me more introverted and made me overthink things a lot more, has really blurred the line between confidence and arrogance to the point that I am less outgoing too.
Still, the best thing I've ever gotten out of it was picking up jiu jitsu as a martial art and grounding point for my life.
>>
Wesley Cushforth - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:22:48 EST ID:9QxRuhtk No.881244 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I can cry more easily now, or just experience feelings stronger in general. I'm not pushing them down now which I find fascinating since feelings are an integral part of the human experience. This, and the occasional HPPD wall-dancing.

Also I did all my tripping (fuckload of LSD) in the span of 8 months and I haven't done any in 10 months so it might just be the lack of consistency.
>>
Cyril Sommlehood - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:42:56 EST ID:XcSUl2Oj No.881268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Psychedelics just make me experience mystical shit while lifting my depression for like 3 days. Then the emotional baggage creeps back in due to random stressful shit happening and I feel miserable just like before. I often catch myself trying to put the experience and the conclusions into words and failing to do so, sounding literally incoherent, illogical and retarded. Or maybe people just make me feel that way, or both of it.
My default mode network is still about feeling like an insecure, anxious, depressed piece of crap.
I guess it's my fault for not trying harder to integrate the psychedelic experience.

I guess what it did was changing my perspective on reality, but that doesn't fix anything for me, it's just a bonus.
>>
Angus Murdway - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:18:50 EST ID:KKL3vteo No.881270 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881268
Totally feel like you do. The day after I tripped was the happiest day of my life. It was like I was a new person who I wanted to be. Then the days went on and I started to regress back to my anxiety-ridden, insecure self.

What I find helps is if you try to remember the feeling you felt on acid. Remember what it was like and try to get back to that point. Remember what your mind was telling you. Don't give up
>>
Nathaniel Pezzlestock - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:18:26 EST ID:2mbQt1ge No.881294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I went from a neo-nazi polac conservative to loving the gentle gift of being alive and appreciating everyone for who they are. I am no longer bais towards anyone. I feel lighter inside and don't repress anything. I feel as if government oversteps constantly. I have learned that my hate for others was directly correlated to repressed hate towards myself. There is much much more, but the main point is I have more love for myself and in turn more room to love and appreciate others.

3 month mushroom binge. 4g dose and 7.5g dose among 20+ others. Taken more than a year off. No need for more lessons yet. Never done acid, only natures gifts.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.