420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
This shit isn't heroin wtf by Hamilton Dollerfudging - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 19:06:02 EST ID:kO/dwPFE No.881087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504566362140.jpg -(134405B / 131.25KB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 134405
Why am I becoming addicted to psychedelics?
>>
John - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 19:18:55 EST ID:DZz3jsna No.881088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881087
Eat a quarter of azurescens and you'll be ready for a break
>>
Ernest Buzzdale - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 20:06:24 EST ID:dxpEdFC+ No.881089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881087

Same issue here. I've been taking at least a hit every four days and have had some bender over the last four months. There was a two week period where I was tripping essentially the whole time; take three tabs in the morning and two or three more during the day.

For me it has been an amazing form of escapism. The euphoria of the trip and ensuing couple days blows away my depression, but I have to keep tripping for that to last. I keep taking one, more often two, and just having a good trip since I'm gonna be doing it anyways. It's not all bad as I've been able to analyze a lot about myself and work through some things. The worst of it is I finally broke my mind and now have a persistent mental hallucinations that has its own voice apart from mine. I've written about it in another thread. I can live with it, it is just weird to have her around now.
>>
Martin Chullykere - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 20:43:48 EST ID:2clCL/Cw No.881090 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881089
You don't seem to be schizophrenic though, since your speech isn't all over the place and disorganized.
>>
Nell Grandville - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 21:31:49 EST ID:OKYHqAys No.881091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had a psychedelic binge, tripped every few days for 7-8 month period.
Then I just stopped.

Never tripped since then, it's 3 years now. I think I just decided I got enough from the experience and maybe I was getting bored with it? I don't know. But for several months I had strong urges to trip becauce it was so fascinating and now I think I'll maybe do it for like my 50th birthday.
>>
John Sesslestone - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 23:01:26 EST ID:PN79dNH6 No.881093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
why the hell do you guys decide to trip so often? I had this phase where I would trip every saturday for like 6 straight months and I saw my short term memory shot to shit, I would get visuals whether I would exercise just a little bit and my head always felt slightly dissociated from reality. smoking weed would bring out LSD visuals as if I had taken a smallish dose. It was nuts and frankly I thought I had put holes in my mind.

Just one month of complete abstinence from illegal shit was all it took for my mind to return to baseline. That was like one year ago tho, I hope my shit can still straighten itself again. I wish I had learned about the wonders of 2cb, 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt sooner tho. LSD is like once in a while thing, that shit is simply too potent for your mind to handle so often. 2cb, on the other hand, lends itself to be abused however you want whenever you like.
>>
Fuck Brookshit - Mon, 04 Sep 2017 23:47:48 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.881095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504583268614.jpg -(284790B / 278.12KB, 600x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was against drugs when I was younger, until my late teens/early 20's, but when I heard about psychedelics I was like, "What?" I got interested pretty fast. It's crazy to hear about all of the things that people experience under the influence, all of the ties to ancient religions and cultures, the power of the human mind and stuff. I started off pretty slow, but my first three trips were the perfect doses and got me fully immersed into psychedelics, and then suddenly altered states were the most interesting thing to me in life because it was so weird.

I've been psychologically addicted to altered states, preferably hallucinogenic and psy=dis on and off here and there. I've tried a lot for the sake of experiencing new sensations and pushing the limits of my perception of reality. At this point in my life drinking two beers back to back can trigger psychedelic states. After a heavy several month LSD binge there have been a lot of dwarves around.
>>
Alice Briblingtork - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 01:45:46 EST ID:wdW0yCet No.881098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was always curious how this actually happens since psychedelic use is more often than not self-regulating in most cases. The sheer intensity of some experiences always made me genuinely not wanna take more for a good amount of time.

I guess what's interesting to note is that in my experience, anyone I have met that used hallucinogens habitually and to excess was doing it with dissociatives. I see it a lot with ketamine particularly which kinda came along with this revived rave/festival craze. There was one guy I knew that was genuinely addicted to LSD and he would go through a sheet a week and sometimes more. I guess there's just an exception to every rule.

Perhaps you just had a more addictive personality to begin with?
>>
Charlotte Nullerlock - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 04:16:15 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.881102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881087

let me just start off by saying that you can get addicted to anything, an addiction is essentially a habit with negative side effects. eating pizza, drinking coffee/energy drinks/coke cola can all be habits which will eventually reach a point where the habit becomes negative.

Heroin's main issue is that your body can develop a physical dependency in which you literally cannot function without it unless you are doing something related to obtaining it.
You are addicted to psychedelics because all the shit you are escaping through your psychedelic use is still there getting worse and worse as you neglect it, so you constantly need to escape.
You can stop psychedelics tomorrow and there will be no physical repercussions, there might be emotional and mental health repercussions but in no way are you going to be disabled keeling over in pain.

Work on your issues, stop escaping them, grow the fuck up already.
>>
Fuck Pessleson - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 13:05:41 EST ID:kO/dwPFE No.881108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881102
>grow the fuck up already.

I don't want to. I think I'd rather kill myself tbh.
>>
William Choffingforth - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 13:32:04 EST ID:2c90U187 No.881109 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881102

This nigga needs grow up!
>>
Nigel Poggleback - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 15:34:18 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.881111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881087
What makes you say you're addicted?

How often do you take, what do you take, how much and what are your experiences like?
>>
Charlotte Nullerlock - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 17:58:28 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.881112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881108

This is what happens when you have been sold the idea of being young too successfully by your masters.

Face your death, face your mortality and dont come out of it wishing it, come out of listening to the birds sing, the insects insecting, notice how a constant stream of traffic sounds kind of like waves.

As grateful dead says, its such a long long time to be gone and such a short time to be here. be here, enjoy your brief moment in the sun so that when you enter the darkness its with a smile on your face and not regret. grow up gracefully, grow up and better yourself, only fools clutch onto youth with reckless abandon.

Deal with your shit, stop running away, face the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4SqDx1vi4c
>>
4HumansOnly-DMT - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 22:24:52 EST ID:tdwU5pyO No.881113 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Let me remind you people that 25x series of drugs are
Very addicting and have a HUUUUUUGE reside potential... look it up; and don't even get me started on the reverse tolerance
>>
4HumansOnly-DMT - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 22:26:08 EST ID:zUbJ/k1v No.881114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881113
Redose*
>>
Lillian Clarringham - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 01:07:39 EST ID:NN86qh9e No.881116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881113
>says "look it up"
>posts a load of bullshit
okay
>>
Lillian Clarringham - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 01:11:59 EST ID:NN86qh9e No.881117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881116
and i agree with nbomes being terrible, but the reason nbomes are terrible is that they will easily kill you. the trip is nothing special but its not especially bad, ive tried other psys ive disliked a lot more if you dont use safety as a deciding factor.
>>
Dr. Katz - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 04:04:20 EST ID:ljoXF9ov No.881119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881117
The reality is that NBOMEs are unsafe, but have only caused a small handful of deaths. But! with that noted, 25x-NBOMe drugs are just eye candy with a body load, unwanted side-effects, and negative prospective side-effects. There is next to no headspace and breakthrough experiences. The therapeutic experiences of these drugs of nearly non-existent. I don't think that the drugs "easy kill you," but they have a much, much greater chance of overdose that leads to hospitalization than pretty much every other class of psychedelics.
>>
Nathaniel Doshwell - Wed, 06 Sep 2017 20:16:23 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881128 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881090
I think I've just kicked my ass into developing a psychosis, not schizophrenia. If I keep down this route there is likely a good chance that I will progress even further and might have a complete mental break with reality and wind up schizophrenic.
>>
4HumansOnly-DMT - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:19:53 EST ID:zUbJ/k1v No.881140 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881116
Look it up buddy, unless you don't want to know more than me
>>
Isabella Blythewater - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 21:02:14 EST ID:kO/dwPFE No.881151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504832534570.jpg -(40078B / 39.14KB, 271x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>881112
>This is what happens when you have been sold the idea of being young too successfully by your masters.

Fuck off. God people like you are so pretentious. Go back to /qq/ and post more cringy shit about how you can't get a gf.

>881111 I've been bingeing for a week and a half straight and want to be on LSD all the time. Threw in an 8th of mushrooms onces and some opiates a couple of times. Weed half the time towards the end of the trip. I know it's mostly escapism. I feel like I'm in my most vivid dreams. I've had my moments of self discovery but drives me to continue to take it, is it takes me to a much more beautiful, wondrous, happier place. Physically and emotionally.
>>
Wesley Sashfield - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 07:34:27 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.881166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881151

Awww sweetie! everything will be alright. you can be young for as long as you want, okay?
>>
Rebecca Darryshit - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 01:52:14 EST ID:g9KyyrWd No.881181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881166
Wtf is this mental gymnastics about equating being young and escaping problems. There's no connection between the two and your whole argument is about a wrong definition you created yourself.
>>
Esther Sicklespear - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 06:37:00 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.881184 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881181

i said stop trying to escape your problems and grow up, then i got the reply of "i dont want to be old" and i said "stop trying to be young and embrace the fact that you will die" and i got "fuck off, you are like, so pretentious".

and now you have read it as "being young = escaping problems" thats not what i said, i said stop]trying to be young, embrace the fact that you are going to die one day, grow as a human being, grow upwards, not downwards, take responsibility for yourself, face reality and stop trying to escape it, this is essentially what they tell addicts when they go to a meeting, thats why they need to say "hi my name is bill and im a crack addict" every time, because it helps with facing the reality that you have essentially done this to yourself and the only way to really get out of it is for you to take responsibility for your actions and grow.

at the end of the day, if you want to be young, to be something other than is possible, then your mind is not your own, someone has sold you an idea. face your problems, sit down with your problems and think about how you can resolve them. tap your finger on your chin every once and a while.

heres a song for you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WJoLG3wEEg
>>
Simon Mommlewadge - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:37:45 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881181
There's a pretty big difference between being young and trying to remain young. The latter most definitely involves escaping problems. The problems themselves might not be something you consider to be a problem, but the person who's trying to avoid growing older or feels a need to try and be younger than they actually are obviously perceive whatever impetus has prompted this behavior as a problem, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to avoid the reality they find themselves in and trying to be something they know they aren't.
>>
Simon Mommlewadge - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:41:13 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.881190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I mean, did you just not think through what was actually said and what you were saying and trying to claim? I really don't see how you could conclude somebody trying to be young as long as they wanted to (which translates to refusing to grow up) and trying to escape problems aren't in anyway related without just being ignorant and shortsighted or maybe going through some mental gymnastics yourself.
>>
Ian Bishlat - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:36:44 EST ID:/DCAFrIU No.881218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881089
happened to me when i ate too much bad sheit. voice would tell me what others were thinking, etc..

def psychosis

just do some pure DMT or abstain
>>
Fucking Soppernire - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:30:46 EST ID:KqAOZoZd No.881241 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881189
By trying to stay young do you mean eating right and exercising maybe taking some young fellas blood spinning it in a centrifuge and injecting the plasma
>>
Priscilla Clomblegold - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:34:13 EST ID:Z3Nu3nM6 No.881243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505169253101.jpg -(14867B / 14.52KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
eat a quarter sheet of some 200ug blots(something like team trust quality) or a quarter of some pan cyans.

you will not want to touch psychedelics for at least 2 years.
have fun bud!
>>
Lydia Hummerhet - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:36:24 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881218
I'm trying to get at least half a gram of dmt, hopefully a full gram, do it all at once and see where I go, haha.

After that I'll probably be completely done with psychs; that shit will be intense as fuck.
>>
Nathaniel Chublingwater - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:35:40 EST ID:kO/dwPFE No.881250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881243
OP here

I was actually gonna do a ten strip of 150ug (each)

I did 770ug the other night and didn't have a bad trip at all. I've only had one semi-bad trip before and I was able to turn that one around fairly easily.
>>
Nathaniel Chublingwater - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:41:05 EST ID:kO/dwPFE No.881251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505198465900.png -(1092836B / 1.04MB, 737x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>881184
>i said stop trying to escape your problems and grow up, then i got the reply of "i dont want to be old" and i said "stop trying to be young and embrace the fact that you will die" and i got "fuck off, you are like, so pretentious".

No dude, that's not what I said. That's what you heard.

>Awww sweetie! everything will be alright. you can be young for as long as you want, okay?

Confirmed for pretentious asshole
>>
John Nangerfoot - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 03:55:55 EST ID:SY8uFri/ No.881252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881251

Oh im sorry, i didnt realise you were the OP! look, what i said might seem confrontational now, but i really hope you sit on the thoughts ive provided, you can call me whatever you like sweetheart, i just hope you break out of your addiction one day :)
>>
Diode - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 23:41:49 EST ID:dc/vfcgQ No.881283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881246
you are going to run into a physical barrier trying to get that much DMT into your CNS sans having someone inject it all for you.

You'll completely leave your body long before you ingest a full gram via vaporization. Try 100mg if you're really looking for something , even then you might not make it that far.

Happy travels
>>
Reuben Caddlefoot - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 03:01:25 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881283
200mg was my highest dose and that was only about a four tab trip for roughly ten minutes. Shit was cool, but didn't have me leaving my body.
>>
Betsy Drettingwill - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:40:03 EST ID:97QlBc20 No.881304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881290
i don't wanna be that guy, but are you sure you're getting all of it into your system? have you tried different methods or maybe changa? 200mg should send you on a rocket to the 8th dimension my friend. 30mg is enough to get me out of my body, when vaporized at almost max efficiency. i'm just saying, there are differences in people's tolerances, sure, but human physiology isn't THAT different. there's some other factor involved, perhaps you should dampen your heat and examine your body's intake valve and check that full aspiration of the vapor is occurring.
>>
Reuben Caddlefoot - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:15:51 EST ID:QNcoi03N No.881305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881304
Method I used was sandwiching it between weed in a dry pipe and ghosting as much of it as I could. My thought for the half gram was to just free base it so the weed won't get in the way.

I do have a massive tolerance to psychedelics, though. It takes at least 400 mics of acid for me to have visuals.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.