420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Admixtures for pharmahuasca? by Charles Bellyfoot - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:43:35 EST ID:8MI61ijZ No.881310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505349815263.jpg -(814996B / 795.89KB, 1116x1462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 814996
Hello friends, I have syrian rue and mimosa hostilis, and I'm hoping you can give me some good suggestions on admixtures.

I'm thinking about HWBR seeds in a cold water extraction, or using a small dose of datura (5-10 seeds, maybe), or a small does of dph (100mg). As far as I'm aware the syrian rue will greatly potentiate any of them, so the small doses would be necessary.

I find pharmahuasca good as it is, but I'm hoping to enhance the visuals even more.
>>
Basil Duckdock - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:34:03 EST ID:2j9zxonq No.881334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881310
the real shamans use brugmansia, kind of like datura, sometimes, in their ayahuasca, it's called toe with an accent over the E. but you probably knew that. I don't know how that would impact the visuals though... from what I understand, psy and del visuals don't work together like you'd hope, but I've never tried it and they must do it for some reason.

HBWR sounds more interesting but dat fucking bodyload combined with mimosahuasca... eh

report back if you do try something?
>>
Nathaniel Memmershaw - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:52:02 EST ID:iyplnk68 No.881338 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I wouldn't if I were you. It's very dangerous to combine a maoi with drugs. Period. It could poison you if you aren't careful.
>>
Edwin Bloffinglatch - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:26:08 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.881341 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881334
Remember, shamans make their brews not out of some psychonautic desire, or some psychiatrical need to cure, but simply because that's how they were taught how to make that brew by the previous shaman of their community.

Sometimes a community just happened to develop an ayahuasca brew that just doesn't fucking make any sense for people outside that community.
>>
Martin Chonnergold - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:22:19 EST ID:8MI61ijZ No.881342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881334
I took 6.5g rue this morning, and followed it with 10 HBWR seeds and then 2.5g mimosa hostilis 30 mins later.

Effects were similar to what I might get from a much higher dosage of mimosa hostilis (10g or so). But it came on much faster.

Overall very good.
>>
Sophie Chobblefure - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:54:03 EST ID:2j9zxonq No.881358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881342
Wow that is a lot. I always thought 3 g rue and 3 g mimosa was as high as one could comfortably go, based on hearsay and my experiments at lower doses.
>>
Esther Misslefoot - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 22:29:12 EST ID:8MI61ijZ No.881367 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>881358
I have a very good relationship with rue and it has induced many learning experiences, so I'm rather comfortable with it. I'm also 90kg, so that helps. Rue is cheap and for mao inhibition it's better to be on the safe side with a higher dose. Most would also argue that in terms of ayahuasca rue is merely an maoi but I would tend to disagree and say that there are qualitative effects.

also check erowid and you will see 10g+ doses of mimosa are not uncommon. Although I would say anything 15g+ is an utterly heroic dose for someone my weight.

Further. If anybody is interested in combining HBWR with Ayahuasca I would recommend dosing your aya and waiting about 1 hr (aya doesn't start coming on until +1.5 hrs) then putting finely ground HBWR under your tongue and holding for at least 15 mins then swallowing.

I noticed for me that sublingual HBWR comes on HARD after 1-1.5 hrs. And I was already far gone on HBWR before the aya even started onset. LSA seems like a very good additive to aya to enhance the learning, although it might also completely throw off your thought pattern if you aren't prepared for it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.