Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Hey Faggots by John - Mon, 14 May 2018 05:46:52 EST ID:qTznwN1I No.888771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526291212318.jpg -(50240B / 49.06KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50240
Although I practically never could get my hands on psychedelics as much as I would've wanted, I managed to and dropped acid at the summer of 2017.
I was somewhat anxious toward it, even postponing the day I would take it. After I set my mind to it, I decided to take it at 3 AM, so if anything went wrong the sun coming up would make me feel better.
I turned off my phone, took a shower, and took the single tab. Which presumably contained around 200 μG. I had a few empty papers for me to write and take notes in the trip. Which went from sensible to cryptic and/or unreadable as time passed on. Being obsessed with "mind-expansion" the first few lines were banal and made up of false pretenses about positivity. The following lines would could comment on it, and my lack of sincerity and how I try to use psychedelics as a form escape that I put on a pedestal, chasing epitaphs as if it's going to give me the enjoyment I'm not getting in life, and generally on my superficial look on it. Though I didn't understand why this chemical would judge me so harshly, then came the different reality but the same theme with the sun. I truly felt as if I had discovered something within myself, something not easily accessible that I would actually call "me". And all this thing was doing was that harshly proving what a phony I was. Frantically moving around the room, dancing to music in my head, enjoying the feverish warmth and inhaling air sharply through my teeth like air is vaporized cocaine, sometimes writing indecipherable things about monkeys, head-spaces, mesmerizedly admiring the sun-rays hitting the walls of my room, suffering the effects of having surreal paintings were the things I ended up doing before the next phase in my new reality. At some point I felt psychically changed, looking outside the window, to the trees, observing my room through as one of my ex-lovers, as if I had kept a part of a soul within me. It was somewhat scary because things were getting too intense for me to deal with, though I still enjoyed it fully, savoring the novelty. After that I just listened to music that came up on my ifaggotry. Which I have to say the visual aesthetic of an album-mesh 2 by 2 with intent faces of long gone artists was really heavy to experience. The next few hours were somewhat torturous in the fact that all I could do was to toss and turn in my bed, wishing for the trip to end because I was too tired to handle it. Taking acid without sleep which forced me to be awake in the next day had its downsides. Listening to the people outside of my house and eventually passing out was the end of my trip. I can't remember the next few days but I think they were quite okay and enjoyable with my newfound resolution. Acid didn't really give me something I didn't have but it most definitely pushed my into something I was in the verge of but I couldn't let myself enter.
>>
eldrop - Mon, 14 May 2018 06:31:23 EST ID:DHMfhrsl No.888772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
fucking gay and bait
>>
eldrop - Mon, 14 May 2018 06:31:23 EST ID:DHMfhrsl No.888773 Ignore Report Quick Reply
fucking gay and bait
>>
John - Mon, 14 May 2018 06:59:58 EST ID:qTznwN1I No.888774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888773
I'm not arguing the gay part but, why bait
please respond
>>
Walter Smallson - Mon, 14 May 2018 08:17:33 EST ID:/86OlqVW No.888775 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888771
Yeah, sounds like something that can happen on acid.
>>
Shitting Pindermere - Tue, 15 May 2018 23:08:07 EST ID:USfjcRrz No.888816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888774
responding, i think
>>
John - Wed, 16 May 2018 08:18:06 EST ID:qTznwN1I No.888825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888816
i don't mean to be a faggot sorry, just wanted to share
>>
Hamilton Blogglepad - Wed, 16 May 2018 10:29:07 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888826 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888825
don't apologize man, it's well accepted nowadays that its just the way you were born. you never asked for any of this, it's just who you are
>>
John - Wed, 16 May 2018 11:57:06 EST ID:qTznwN1I No.888828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888826
Good thing there's always someone to reach new heights fam
>>
Hamilton Blogglepad - Wed, 16 May 2018 13:27:20 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888828
your resolve is commendable; your name being shared with the forerunner's is quite appropriate. but be wary that Herod's cunt of a wife doesn't wind up having your disembodied head presented before her on a plate
>>
Fucking Claystone - Wed, 16 May 2018 18:12:51 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.888837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888832

Well, see, I was reading my bible the other day and noticed that in three accounts John was imprisoned and killed before christ's resurrection, but in John's own book he claims to have been alive and well through the passover in which christ was crucified, and then into the actual ministry of the disciples, and that John even saw Jesus during the forty days after his resurrection in which it is claimed in canonical texts that he was sighted .

So really, which is it? I think it was the master chief.
>>
Jarvis Tillingdale - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 09:22:28 EST ID:qTznwN1I No.890165 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530883348420.png -(1183586B / 1.13MB, 998x994) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888832
and today i still wonder

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.