Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Crazy Trip by Ernest Greenman - Mon, 14 May 2018 19:05:13 EST ID:sRi9J2d3 No.888780 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526339113327.jpg -(64643B / 63.13KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 64643
Man, I took 2 hits of acid, and I was tripping. And my thoughts just would not stop. And it felt like I was really close to going crazy. It was kind of scary and out of control.
So how do people take even higher doses and not go crazy?

And overall, how hard is it go to permanently crazy from psychedelics?
>>
Eugene Grimfuck - Mon, 14 May 2018 19:38:19 EST ID:/ilBysrR No.888781 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888780
Lucy can be tough since it lasts so long, you actually think you will be like that forever, but it's just drugs and it will wear off.
Anyone that goes permanently crazy from psychs were going to go crazy anyway, but the psychs were an early trigger for sure
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Mon, 14 May 2018 23:08:10 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.888785 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I personally enjoy the epic roller coaster of heavy trips. Going temporarily crazy is exactly what I pay good money for. But it's not for everyone. There's no reason to push yourself beyond your comfort level if you don't feel like you're getting anything from it.

> how hard is it go to permanently crazy from psychedelics?
Depends how you define "crazy." From a clinical perpective of psychiatric disorders, very unlikely unless you're predisposed to those disorders already. Everyone varies though. I have a half dozen diagnoses and I still love the shit. I haven't gone off my rocker completely, but I have developed some atypical metaphysical ideas, not firm beliefs per se, but things that make sense to me, even if only as an analogy. And if I tried to explain them I would sound crazy, but that's why I know they're just for me, and it doesn't matter if it's truly "true" if it gives me a certain comfort and sense of guidance, and is always food for thought.
>>
Charlotte Mucklewane - Mon, 14 May 2018 23:49:17 EST ID:4KKfYAqT No.888786 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888785
>atypical metaphysical ideas
tell this to a doctor and they will try to call this crazy but I absolutely understand what you mean.
>>
Sophie Brevingstudge - Tue, 15 May 2018 06:35:28 EST ID:0cxC0T2O No.888789 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888780

I've seen a good deal of people on here who don't openly understand that psychedelic drugs literally cause you to lose your sanity for a period of time. When you're under the influence of a hallucinogenic compound, you are literally insane for the duration if its effects.
>>
Fuck Nicklespear - Tue, 15 May 2018 09:07:20 EST ID:dfBTLAu9 No.888793 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526389640507.jpg -(80927B / 79.03KB, 544x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888781
>Anyone that goes permanently crazy from psychs were going to go crazy anyway
I disagree, to be honest I'll say what nobody who uses psychs wants to hear, I think they can make you go crazy a bit, relative to how you would be had you not taken them. It really depends tho. If you have a lot of issues and hangups and such before taking acid, then taking acid a few times will probably help you sort out your issues and become more mentally at peace and chill aka less crazy. However, once you are calm, or if you were calm to begin with, taking acid can gradually lead you down a path of spirituality and mysticism or at least heavy philosophical thinking. In our society, this is a hair's breath from being "crazy". For example you're working at a desk job but your mind is elsewhere, thinking about the angelic beings you contacted or the dimension you entered on your last acid trip.

Also it's something like, if you leaved neatly "inside the box" before, acid etc. can wake you up out "from the matrix" and show you new ways to think. With all the new modes of thought that psychedelics unlock, there are more potential routes to go "crazy" versus if you don't take them. Psychedelics are like Pandora's box, a can of worms, the forbidden fruit from Eden. They will likely change your mind and way of thinking.

You can also lapse into straight out psychosis as a result of taking psychs, which can last for quite a while potentially. Psychedelics are powerful things.
>>
Fuck Nicklespear - Tue, 15 May 2018 09:09:02 EST ID:dfBTLAu9 No.888794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888793
>what nobody who uses psychs wants to hear
or maybe some people want to hear it, who knows.

> if you leaved neatly "inside the box"
lived*
>>
Caroline Sebbercocke - Tue, 15 May 2018 09:18:29 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888796 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888793
I don't necessarily disagree with what you're getting at, but having a psychotic episode isn't really the same thing as developing mental illness or otherwise going permanently insane/crazy/psychotic. Even something as simple as intense stress is capable of triggering psychosis in normal people who aren't schizophrenic, bipolar, etc., and don't use psychotomimetic drugs or other drugs known to be capable of causing psychotic episodes like potent stimulants (meth, coke, regular amps, etc.).

So while your post is pretty much correct, I'm nitpicking the fact you argued against that anon's quote which specifically refers to going permanently crazy... which we can pretty much assume to mean that some kind of mental illness is developed or brought out as a result of tripping.
>>
Fuck Nicklespear - Tue, 15 May 2018 09:50:46 EST ID:dfBTLAu9 No.888797 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526392246507.jpg -(18916B / 18.47KB, 291x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888796
Well, if every time someone goes crazy after taking psychs, we say "well they were bound to go crazy anyway regardless". Then it's settled isn't it? But I think that's sort of idealistic thinking that makes psychedelics seem safer than they actually are. Temporary psychotic episodes are temporary indeed, but I said that more as an additional thing, not as a direct response to the quote.

Also if the doctors get their hands on you while you're psychotic, they'll probably get you on all sorts of meds, something to be wary of too.
>>
Eliza Dartham - Tue, 15 May 2018 10:11:23 EST ID:In5Yf4bx No.888798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888797

Psychosis generally denotes some kind of loss of control. It's possible to think/be rational even on heavy trips, maybe even more rational than normal. You're drawing such a thick line between "sane" and "insane," just throwing terms around like "literally insane" means nothing really.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 15 May 2018 12:36:53 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.888799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888786
That's what I mean. I know from an objective perspective it seems crazy, but that's why I don't put full faith in it. It's not like I took LSD and suddenly decided God was Fibanocci spiral. It's not at all dogmatic. But the things that I've found myself thinking about on psychedelics are often still interesting to consider sober. The nature of existence, the rise and fall cultural tides, and especially free will, and how all of these things may or may not be connected. And sometimes, not unlike a truly faith based religion, the things that I think about mean something to me. And it's enough to just think about them. I don't need to know the truth. Anything that keeps me entertained with life is a good thing.
>>
Caroline Sebbercocke - Tue, 15 May 2018 13:24:23 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888802 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888798
I took some issue with his usage of the term "insane" myself but refrained from posting because I figured I was being a bit of a pedantic twat. Insane is pretty much just a legal term afaik, and "crazy"'s meaning is so nebulous because it's colloquially used in such a variety of contexts and to refer to so many different things that neither are sufficient in actually referring to... well, really anything when it comes to the topic of mental illness and being predisposed to bouts of psychosis.

However, I do think it's important to acknowledge the point he was really getting at in his comment, because in itself it isn't wrong. When you take a psychotomimetic hallucinogenic drug, you do literally enter a psychotomimetic altered state of consciousness. Depending on the drug and dosage, the psychosis-like effects one experiences can vary (especially when considering our observations with experiments replicating animal models of schizophrenia and psychosis, where dissociatives tend to cause nearly all of the symptoms associated with true psychosis and/or schizophrenia and can even be entirely indistinguishable from it, whereas pychedelics generally only cause some of those effects), but you can't ignore the reality that the substance you're tripping on is producing brain states that cause psychosis-like symptoms.

For certain, claiming that one becomes literally insane or literally crazy on psychedelics or dissociatives is essentially meaningless as a statement because the poor choice of terminology, but the spirit of his message remains more or less correct.
>>
Henry Wubbleham - Tue, 15 May 2018 21:37:19 EST ID:PYoqQ+AI No.888810 Ignore Report Quick Reply
same OP
two hits left me fucked up for FIFTEEN hours
also most people i know just do half a tab or one tab. they were shocked i took two

is a 10 strip really worth it? i feel like there's a limit for mindfuckery
>>
Phoebe Murdcocke - Tue, 15 May 2018 22:00:52 EST ID:4lwkdJKv No.888812 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888810
dont do a 10strip unless ur literally alan watts at age 60.. shits fucking insane, my 150 previous trips were nothing compared to a fucking 10strip, i literally thought the world was ending and yes you will go fucking insane, but youll probably be ok the day after yknow? just respect the damn chemicals otherwise theyll rape you,

if 2 is a lot, try 3, find your limit before pushing the boundaries, its not some magic drug that will fix everything, its pure chaos
>>
Henry Wubbleham - Tue, 15 May 2018 22:21:39 EST ID:PYoqQ+AI No.888814 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888812
well that's a given lol. i was really asking if there's a noticeable difference between 5 and 7 or 10 tabs trips
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Wed, 16 May 2018 01:03:26 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.888820 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888814
Yes. Depending on your personal tolerance a breakthrough happens at different dosages. For a lot of people 500µg is the threshold, kinda like McKenna's 5g Shrooms. For others it's 1+mg. But at some point you will break through. It's not like a DMT breakthrough in experience, but there's the same level of complete goneness. "Ego death" is (IMO) an over used term, but something along those lines. You lose your body and enter (a version of) hyperspace. Once you hit that threshold, things don't change that much. The intermittent moments return of the physical world will disappear. You'll be out for longer. The hyperspace you create becomes more and more detailed, but then at some point past that it'll just start to shred your memory of the entire experience.
>>
Beatrice Brookcocke - Wed, 16 May 2018 07:17:50 EST ID:REAebja2 No.888824 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888820

yeah, kind of like blue lines on a grass cutting simulation.
>>
Hamilton Blogglepad - Wed, 16 May 2018 11:17:41 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888812
>its not some magic drug that will fix everything, its pure chaos

ah, but therein lies the beauty of retarded megadoses. think about it, that chaos is like the formless, undifferentiated potential of the cosmos prior to existence as we know it. to experience that chaos and then to experience the process of one's return to state of consciousness and being that is more orderly is like experiencing in a way the birth of the universe itself. i mean yeah it's only somewhat analogous to that, but none of what we experience matches up with reality 1 to 1.

that chaos is what it is to be without any definite shape or substance. its a return to a primordial state. one that isn't quite death, but also resemble existence as we know it or it actually now is at all. a state of nothingness, yet everything all at once. it's a reflection of a more fundamental nature of the universe that underlies and begets all creation in all the ways possible for what comes of it to be.

returning from that is like the first bits of quanta/information beginning to interact, which eventually leads to the formation of more complex systems of interaction to emerge. the chaos begins to give way to structures of orderliness that allow for the creation, storage, and communication of information. eventually it all results in reality as we know it--or in keeping with the analogy, for us personally to reform our coherent comprehension and understandings of concepts and ideas.

i mean, what more could you want from a substance? it's without a doubt a fuckin train wreck, but don't we all find ourselves rubbernecking at the site of those beautiful disasters and gawking in awe at the sheer, raw power that was wrought at the moment they occurred? it's captivating and entrancing, and we initially find ourselves at a total loss of how to even begin approaching what to do in response. and then we snap out of it, and begin to haphazardly pick up the pieces, eventually becoming increasingly systematic in how we go about removing the wreckage until once more, things reach a state of equilibrium.

to me, that's why you take hallucinogens and psychedelics in particular. utter annihilation can be traumatic if you let it be, but it can be equally as cathartic, euphoric, entertaining, and intellectually stimulating as well. trauma can subside and dissolve away entirely provided you let go of its hold on you, and to me the positive, beneficial aspects i just listed are valuable far in excess of the possible negative consequence of trauma, not saying people should throw caution to the wind, just stating my personal outlook and approach to the psychedelic experience.
>>
this, dance sing or listen to music. - Wed, 16 May 2018 12:10:22 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.888830 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526487022952.jpg -(1295072B / 1.24MB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888810
>i feel like there's a limit for mindfuckery
mfw
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Wed, 16 May 2018 15:37:59 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.888834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526499479261.jpg -(74048B / 72.31KB, 425x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888830
Yeah. Every time I think I've tripped just about as hard as I possibly can– well– there's always a bigger fish.
> pic related
>>
Hamilton Blogglepad - Wed, 16 May 2018 17:09:35 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.888835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888834
eh, back when i was still able to actually fuck around with all this shit all the time, i tried one upping a trip i had on a moderately high dose of 3-meo-pcp and a pretty high dose of DPT (I think 15mg and 240mg respectively) but i've never been able to accomplish that. the closest i got was when i dosed 460mg 4-meo-pcp, 60mg 5-APB, 180mg 4-FA, and 460mg DPT intermittently over a 6 hour period once.

the experience is the second hardest ive tripped to be certain, but the 3-meo-pcp and DPT experience itself was still at least twice as hard as I tripped then. the 3-meo-pcp, 5-APB, 4-FA, DPT trip was a lot more lucid and ridiculously more hallucinogenic though.

im pretty sure it was the mania from the 3-meo and how much more dream-like or psychotic-like that experience was that makes it so untouchable.the profundity of it was so fuckin over the top unreal that i'm not really sure i can ever get there again or am meant to.

the 4-meo etc. etc. DPT trip on the other hand was one where I could much more easily observe and keep track of exactly how my minds ability to form a cohesive representation of reality was so thoroughly impaired. rather than get lost in or swept up in the experience and how powerful it was like with the other trip, i retained what was pretty much the perfect level of lucidity when balanced with the hallucinations and ridiculous level of perceptual distortions and hallucinations were going on.

on top of seeing all kinds of neon color-spectrum cycling wireframe entities of enormous size and runes/glyphs and shit, i literally experienced my perception of time go backwards for a period of about 5 seconds, and my vision started spitting into view like fuckin spiders mans webshots coming in from left to right and and starting from the top going to the bottom (horizontally). shit was encased in kinds of all kinds of hexagonal crystals that had infinitely receding layers of crystals inside them that moved around with parallax when looking around like some kind of holographic image, entities probed my thoughts, when i looked up at the ceiling there would be "white holes" that were like black holes that along their diameter the light swirling into them separated the oolor spectrum and they coalesced, and when i tried creating hallucinations by thought alone i had a hologram of what looked like a small spaceships windshield and a heads up display with all kinds of random geometry and glyphs manifest, etc.

yet, despite all thatm the lucidity and the relative uh... let's say a lack of emotional challenge and my mostly intact ability to comprehend what was going on (despite not being able to at the same time, but i mean i had enough at least some of a grasp where as i had absolutely none on the other stronger trip) made it something that, even though completely unique and fucking awesome, was in no way comparable to what happened with the 3-meo and dpt. i really cant even begin to describe the ways it was so intense in the exact ways it was, but it was fucking amazing and i loved every second of it.
>>
Henry Wubbleham - Wed, 16 May 2018 18:56:32 EST ID:PYoqQ+AI No.888838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888820
nicely put, thanks!
i did breakthrough with the two hits but it was just for like half an hour, still really beautiful
>>
Hannah Soblingluck - Wed, 16 May 2018 19:56:04 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.888839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There's no limit to mindfuckery.

There is however a limit to where you can still write a trip report.

If you can describe your trip or write a trip report, YOU DID NOT TAKE ENOUGH.
>>
Martin Blasslebanks - Wed, 16 May 2018 23:28:57 EST ID:JKSRQD60 No.888843 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888827
yeah man i agree
>>
Eugene Pickwell - Thu, 17 May 2018 04:13:45 EST ID:iK8F8jxt No.888847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888839

Yes, I agree.

Ideally your trip report should become the REST OF YOUR LIFE!
>>
Awe !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 17 May 2018 05:03:03 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.888848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888839
you would be surprised what is still possible to have a some sort of recollection of. I think cannabis can actually aid in remembering things that you are not meant to remember.
>>
Charlotte Fazzleville - Thu, 17 May 2018 21:50:20 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.888867 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888848
>Awe saying some retarded shit
Wow, colour me surprised.

Remembering shit from beyond =/= relaying that information to other people.

There's a point where there's no point in even trying to explain the experiences you've had because these experiences are composed out of such pure psychedelic hallucinations without a single core of reality attached, they're essentially random noise and as such cannot in any way or form be described.
>>
Awe !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 18 May 2018 14:50:10 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.888888 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888867
My trips seem to be the opposite of yours.

It's like random noise inverted. Very Fucking Random.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Fri, 18 May 2018 15:15:27 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.888891 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888867
I think you're just not trying very hard with your language. Sure there will always be ineffable details, that while the tripper remembers no 3rd party will ever understand. But I can always describe parts of it. And parts of those parts will be explained well enough that someone else would have their own image of what I'm talking about. Sure it's never going to be the same because language is incredibly fallible, as are our individual interpretations of any given word. But if you can't say anything about a trip at all I think that's just you not trying to figure out how.
>>
Doris Greenway - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:34:37 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529350477455.jpg -(223501B / 218.26KB, 1080x1349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888888
Nice sixtets brow, bet they not even random.
>>
Angus Suddlemidging - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:13:54 EST ID:17qKohaj No.889617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888888
>very fucking random
>hits 6s
>>
Martha Clenderbanks - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:08:13 EST ID:xDIUmRLy No.889630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Taking psychedelics does not make one crazy.
It can trigger a pre-existing illness,
Or you could become wrapped up in eccentric interpretations of your hallucinations and thoughts and TALK crazy,

But the weirdness associated with psychedelia wears off. You may retain some of what you gained during the experience, but if it was not a triggering of a biological illness then you may shed whatever you desire.
>>
Isabella Brizzlemit - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 01:25:45 EST ID:AAxAz/Ti No.889643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529472345199.jpg -(52385B / 51.16KB, 827x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wish I knew what physiological factors contribute to how well each person copes with this stuff. I can tolerate LSD up to the saturation point, i.e. where dosing more doesn't make things any stronger, just longer lasting. Not even going to say what dosages I take when I have the time to spare, because it's so utterly unimaginable to so many trippers.

Hell, there hasn't even been an acid trip where I didn't plug 3-MeO-PCP on the comeup in years. I used to be sensitive, but now there's sort of a sense of, well, normalcy to even the most absurd things. After a point you can do shit like pulling and shaping solid objects out of thin air while watching the room disintegrate into a completely alien sky. Not even like I've been tripping for decades or anything, it's been a little over 4 years since I started.

If I share how I do DMT on here, someone always gets their panties in a twist like I'm trying to be a troll and/or braggart, but I just do what I do to try to experience what I want to experience.
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 03:28:34 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889644 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529479714032.png -(109327B / 106.76KB, 321x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889643
Now you you have to tell man, what do you do when you dmt, tell me for the love of God.
>>
Oliver Wimmlewater - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 07:36:21 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888780
>I took 2 hits of acid

you are like a little baby
>>
Lillian Wimbleworth - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 07:38:54 EST ID:FHQPqQZs No.889648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889646

Hey man, babies need to take drugs too. Sharing is caring
>>
Eugene Bredgeridge - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:28:01 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.889652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529508481542.jpg -(737715B / 720.42KB, 3823x2510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889643
Man trust me, there are people here who've seen things, so go ahead and share, I know what sort of things are possible, so I will take you seriously.
>>
Archie Smallham - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:23:25 EST ID:NOyNab6W No.889670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889646
to me that means 400ug of high quality cid...
>>
Matilda Wammlelock - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:00:17 EST ID:tgvSV+dV No.889674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889670
for everybody it will mean something else, 2 hits for me is quite strong but I know a guy who was swearing he can take a hit and drive to work, go about his day as usual
>>
Angus Pocklehore - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:03:30 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889670
>tabs are 200ug

lel, is that what your dealer tells you?
>>
Cyril Wozzlefield - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:11:56 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889675
are you implying that these don't exist? The first acid I've ever done was 250 a tab and I've done enough acid since to be able to tell that they really were that if not more.
>>
Henry Drogglestare - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:45:05 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889686
No, that's not what I'm implying. I've had "300ug" tabs before, though I estimate they were closer to 250-270. Those are very rare though. The point is, the majority of tabs are ~100ug, if that. I know many people who thought thier tabs were the absolute shit when they were actually just plain old 100ug tabs. It's widely accepted that 1 tab = 100ug.

When someone refers to their dose in number of tabs taken, it should always be 100ug tabs, otherwise "tabs" is an incredibly stupid measure to use and it shows that you don't even know how much you're taking which is idiotic.
>>
Martha Hucklegold - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 09:18:44 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.889703 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889694
This is mostly true. It hasn't been 200-300 a tab since the hippies fucked things up for everyone.
>>
Wesley Smallridge - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:52:04 EST ID:i1oODAVn No.889710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888789
Nah pal, that's not what it is. Perhaps it's comparable to mania or hypomania but your thoughts don't necessarily lose touch with reality. It just depends on how much you know beforehand.
>>
Archie Bennerhere - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:55:07 EST ID:zyv9sNsH No.889711 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889703
theres more liquid L out there than you might think bud
>>
Jenny Begglefield - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:14:59 EST ID:DaRFieQY No.889718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>888785
Yeah you developed "atpical metaphysical ideas" because you're a burned out idiot, you stupid nut.

>le I don't care if it's true lol
that means you're delusional
lololol
psychotic faggot
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 01:35:43 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.889721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889718
I mean it's not true delusion if I recognize that it has no basis in the world beyond my mind. It's both wonder and skepticism.
> psychotic faggot
But dumb bait is dumb. Try harder to rustle my jimmies.
nb
>>
Cornelius Bremmerspear - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 05:45:40 EST ID:x3TWK+Cr No.889725 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889718
youd wonder who the psychotic faggots are, the ones on some imageboard trying desperately to get attention, or the ones expressing creative ideas (whether they have any base in reality or not).

I mean, just because you're so dumbed down that you cant have a single creative thought, you dont have to be jealous about us expressing ours.

>inb4 as if anyone here actually pays attention to these negative faggots.
We sit here laughing at you desperate 4faggotry trolls, go shoot up a school.
>>
Nicholas Honeyforth - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:40:52 EST ID:oRmYSZ83 No.889728 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889711

>liquid L

Negro an aqueous solution doesn't magically mean it's gonna be stronger. Concentration, purity, and degradation all matter a whole lot. Not a lot of people produce acid and that's why it's gotten "weaker". It's more to do with availability and logistics problems.
>>
Phineas Fumblebury - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 11:23:11 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889725
I'm not even that guy, but how does wanting attention make one psychotic? It's a very widespread human trait. There's a thin line between "creative thinking" and downright bullshit though, I've read literally psychotic shit here before and I don't think it's psychotic or "dumbed down" to encourage a more skeptical and objective approach.

Not that I'm implying Fiend is psychotic, I get exactly what he's saying. There are certain realizations I've had during psychedelic experiences that I know don't fit in into a realistic, dogmatic view of reality but are nevertheless useful on a personal level. It's actually possible to knowingly give yourself tiny delusions that can help you immensely despite the underlying awareness that they're tiny delusions. Fun stuff.

The most psychotic shit I read here is always along the lines of
>muh telepathic quantum mechanical connection with the collective consciousness of the aliens from the hyperspace void is totally real, man!
>>
Jenny Begglefield - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:45:08 EST ID:DaRFieQY No.889738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889725
>dude there's a little person inside my head and like, free will isn't real, and like, we're all one and like, stuff, maaaaan
>creative thought
If you hear hearty laughter in the distance it's probably coming from me.
>>
Phineas Fumblebury - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 15:09:47 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889739 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889738
Free will isn't real though, just a heads up. I don't know why you're grouping that statement with the bullshit, usually quasi-enlightened idiots are the ones who claim we have free will and are in control of shit.
>>
Jenny Begglefield - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 15:18:46 EST ID:DaRFieQY No.889740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889739
I don't believe in free will either. But it's not a unique or "creative" thought that's worthy of psychedelic aggrandizement.
>>
James Chozzleshaw - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:39:34 EST ID:PPv3dnhj No.889741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889739

Same. Free Will seems illogical. Me saying that was a direct result of this thread, and of course my prior interactions, but then I questioned whether I should even make this post. Then my questioning making this post at all was a result of my typing this post out.

The universe is (forgive my assumption that anything might be true) a never ending math equation. Theoretically you could predict the future, but only if you had a base starting point upon which algorithmic principles could be applied. Which, is in theory, impossible to discern. It relies upon whether or nothing the universe is infinite, or what infinite would even mean in regards to this existence.
>>
Awe !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:24:32 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529850272604.jpg -(61226B / 59.79KB, 480x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>888780
@people who say freewill aint there

by that logic everything happens following a reason, but as we know there were no initial reasons, because all reasoning relies on axioms (aka assumptions aka beliefs). So there you go, if you thoroughly approach this with the prism of reasoning you get that everything begins with a choice.
>>
George Focklekedging - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:34:29 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.889752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889750
But no choice is objectively pure. There is choice and there will always be choice but that doesn't mean it isn't flavored by what you've been taught or your current circumstances. No matter how you approach that it would never purely be your will and you'd never truly be free in your actions.
>>
Lydia Pongerbury - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:57:55 EST ID:ZLMDqSFm No.889753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889750
My fucking god have you ever in your life made sense
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 11:34:04 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.889754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Okay. I'm fully aware of the level of trolling going on here. I know how Trevor's Axiom works (and yes I know that term was coined by South Park but the phenomenon is pre-existing and very real) and I can see it at play, but for some reason I still feel the desire to respond.
>>889729
> It's actually possible to knowingly give yourself tiny delusions that can help you immensely despite the underlying awareness that they're tiny delusions.
I like the way you put this. We (by and large) choose what we "believe." And we (by and large) choose how we reflect those "beliefs" on the outside world. Take the example of a spirit animal/daemon, or perhaps the best example is a tulpa. You can pull this shit out of your ass and put it in your brain without ever taking on the full weight of "belief." Once one has created/discovered it, one may use it as an optional lens to put over the world when it suits, but there's no mandate to treat it as anything more than a thought experiment.
> I get exactly what they're saying.
FTFY. Lol. I always deliberately avoid saying what gender I am because it shouldn't matter, though it unfortunately does. Let's see if this asshole can get past that mind blowing tidbit, or would rather harp on "faggot" than "psychotic." Or will they consider the unimaginable? A girl? Placing bets now.
>>889738
There are no original ideas. Obviously. And I don't think "creativity" necessitates anything close. It's about synthesizing what's been learned with one's imagination independent of other people.
>>889739 >>889740
It's funny cause I only mentioned free will in passing in this thread. I didn't even say which side of the argument I stand on. Either someone's actually been remembering what I've posted in the past or they're jumping to conclusions about my "beliefs" based on their own.
>>889741
> Me saying that was a direct result of this thread, and of course my prior interactions
Like the computational theory of mind. I first started toying with this idea in middle school physics. Quite far from original thought. But I've had a dozen or so trips (frequently on combos involving Salvia, but not always) where it felt like I was literally removed of even the sense of free will and was being controlled like a marionette at the peak, or being toyed with in some other eery cosmic way that I had no way of affecting. It brought the idea back around with a new personal context (that's still not a confirmation).
----------------------------------
> New game: Multiverse?
Go!
Lol. I love bullshitting with y'all over my first cup of coffee. That took up the perfect amount of time before my brain started working on something more useful. Bye for now
>>
Phineas Smallfoot - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:32:20 EST ID:orOv8TrE No.889756 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889750

I want to believe that free will exists, but I can't logically say one way or another, merely that it appears that free will does not exist. Even if I were "choosing," what if it ends up that the only choice you end up choosing in a moment is the only choice you would ever have chosen based on prior circumstances?

What if you ARE choosing, but that choice was the only choice able? In that way free will does and does not exist simultaneously.

However, I am far more inclined to believe that free will is an illusion. As a whole, I am a living organism, but my constituents are non-living chemicals.
>>
Phyllis Drunnerfut - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:51:48 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889759 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529862708563.jpg -(116878B / 114.14KB, 620x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889756
>I want to believe that free will exists... it appears that free will does not exist.
Same here, but if you go the logical route it does seem to exist even if the bulk of the evidence seems to go against it.
>What if you ARE choosing, but that choice was the only choice able? In that way free will does and does not exist simultaneously.
Yes that seems to agree with my understanding. [Since the original choice was to exist or not, it seems there was only one option even though there were two. It is more complex now, but nevertheless the foundation determines the structure.
>I am far more inclined to believe that free will is an illusion.
Yeah, but since all existence is based on illusion you might as well call it real.
>>
Phyllis Drunnerfut - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 14:02:36 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889760 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529863356563.jpg -(69482B / 67.85KB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889753
Probably not for you, sir. Although if you really wish to understand what I wrote feel free to ask questions in a precise concise manner.

>>889754
>Trevor's Axiom
ahaha that's funny

For the record I was actually factually serious in all but one post ITT. Some surface level trolling is unavoidable just to spice things up a bit and make discussion with you guys bearable, but for those who aren't easily offended this doesn't detract from discussion one bit. What I wrote, I meant.
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 14:06:27 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889760
oh nevermind, wrong thread
>>
William Murdford - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 01:49:59 EST ID:Cr5tHzWZ No.890047 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889754
You are giving me too much credit (and that's admittedly a considerate quality to have). I am far too simple-hearted and simple-minded for such convoluted techniques. Any methods that you think I may be employing are simply phantoms conjured by your undoubtedly addled mind, not at all unlike your little "half-beliefs" that you *think* you can switch on and off as if it they aren't only representative of the beginning stages of the insanity that's you're drawing yourself nearer and nearer towards.

These ideas, do you think that you could actually abandon them if it were necessary? Not suppress them just to save face and look rational, or so that you can internally simulate rationality for the sake of cohesion or organization or something like that, but extinguish them entirely at the drop of a hat? And if you did so, you would incur no loss of identity? You really think there isn't a part of you that perpetuates them solely because it thinks itself to *know* that they are true? You don't think that there's a part of you that *is* psychotic, but only kept under wraps?

I'm tellin ya now, you're losing your gourd. Just give it time. Although there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
FiendandEzria !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 02:56:49 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.890049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530601009835.png -(210880B / 205.94KB, 370x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>890047
Oh you came back. Cute— Sure. You're fun.
> do you think that you could actually abandon them if it were necessary?
> Not suppress them just to save face and look rational
On a day to day basis those are exactly the same thing.
> but extinguish them entirely at the drop of a hat?
Obviously not. Can you choose to black out specific memories at will?
> And if you did so, you would incur no loss of identity?
Well yes, but I think that has more to do with the fact that drug use has become part of my identity. If I lost all of the time I spent in hyperspace I don't know what would fill that slot of experience, and not just in terms of delusionality. I don't know what my life would look like if I had never tripped (or never tripped that hard). If I had no recollection of my trips there would be a lot of missing pieces, but as long as I remember the trips I can't truly shake the sensations from them. But I don't want to either. If this is borderline psychosis then I'm not particularly worried. Almost everyone on Earth believes in a few things that there is no empirical data to support, whether it's religion, superstition, or the feeling that a generally friendly person is hitting on them (or vis versa).
> You really think there isn't a part of you that perpetuates them solely because it thinks itself to *know* that they are true?
They persist because they're memories. I don't *know* anything except what I've experienced, and what I remember about it. I perpetuate them because they give me some sense of comfort and curiosity as I said before. There's a difference between believing something and believing in something. A religious belief is dogma. Having "faith" is just being actively hopeful.
> You don't think that there's a part of you that *is* psychotic, but only kept under wraps?
Oh yes. There's certainly some part of me that by your still undefined definition is psychotic. But according the dictionary and the DSM the fact that I still interface effectively with the outside world (or in your words "keep it under wraps") is precisely what means I'm not psychotic yet.
> I'm tellin ya now, you're losing your gourd.
My gourd has been lost and found many times. Now I gots a little string tied around it so if I ever lose it again I can just pull the string and eventually it'll come back. Maybe I'll snap that string one day. Until then—
>>
Edward Himmlewad - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 12:56:33 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.890093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>So how do people take even higher doses and not go crazy?

By embracing whatever you experience. You take it, you say to yourself that you surrender yourself to the substance for 12 hours no matter what it produces. You take everything from a neutral standpoint, it's a journey into your own mind and whatever you see is what is going on in your brain 24/7, influencing your thoughts and your life every second of your existence.

You have to be willing to accept whatever you see and learn something from it, the more you reject it, the more you reject your brain and that is the feeling of going crazy. You think "am I going to always be like this?", and the matter of the fact is, you already always are like that except when you learn how to use it it will improve your life in ways you could never have imagined, and when you reject it it will damage your life in ways you could never have imagined until you learn to embrace it.
>>
Lydia Fambletere - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:42:11 EST ID:+b5GoP1m No.890099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890093

Yeah that's it, you go to default mode.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.