Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Nutmeg by Nicholas Hocklehall - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:20:24 EST ID:F3aaqqlG No.889460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528942824156.jpg -(42477B / 41.48KB, 510x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 42477
Hey guys, this isn’t a troll thread or bait, so please don’t respond “BAIT” or “obvious troll thread is obvious” or shit like that. I like the recreational use of nutmeg (which, as you may or may not know, can get you high when eaten in the tablespoon dose), but it gets a really bad rep in drug forums and in discussions of its recreational use. I wanted to talk about this and see what you guys think of it. Strange as it may seem, I’ve had almost entirely good experiences with nutmeg the 8 to 10 times I’ve done it in the past 365 days of my life or so.

And yeah, to further preempt criticism, I know, I know, it’s a “teenager drug” for people who “can’t get access to real psychedelics”, etc, etc. I’ve tried LSD, psilocybin, and salvia. I certainly like them all in their own way, but I also like nutmeg. I wouldn’t rank them, but they’re all good in their own way. Some common criticisms of nutmeg are “I took 8 tablespoons, 12 hours later I started throwing up, felt like I was going to die, felt like shit, couldn’t comprehend reality, was dehydrated and had flu-like symptoms for upwards of 48 hours”. Yeah, no shit when you start with a huge dose, you’ll get fucked up. My suggested range is 1 to 4 tablespoons, 4 being pretty high, and I’d suggest you start out lower. In fact, it seems notoriously hard to dose, since it seems very sensitive to different metabolisms. If you start out with 1 or 2 tablespoons, though, I don’t think there’s any chance of it being too strong. Also, of course, drink lots of water while taking it, and make sure to keep drinking water to stave off dehydration.

Another common criticism is “It’s a deliriant bro, all it makes you do is get delirious”. I have gotten slightly paranoid/delirious at the peak of higher doses, but this is also something that can happen on psychedelics, or, hell, weed. “Deliriant” is a crude way to classify it. On lower doses, all I got was a pleasant, long-lasting very very weed-like high, no delirium whatsoever. In fact, even on my highest dose, the delirious/paranoid feeling was not unmanageable, and only lasted so long as I was in an uncomfortable situation.

So what would I describe the nutmeg high-feeling like? It’s, as I said, very similar to taking a pretty strong and really long-lasting edible at times. It also, however, feels somewhat more mystical, gentle, and lucid-minded than weed. There’s also some pretty cool derealization/dissociative effects thrown into the mix. Closed-eye visuals can be present in a dark room. At a higher dose or with residing, you could even get some OEVs at the peak, but the visual aspect isn’t really the reason I do it. I would describe the visuals as staticky, bits of color and faint patterns over everything, not the breathing/warping of psilocybin and acid, or detailed fractals you can see at higher doses of them. Like weed, it increases tactile enjoyment — can give an amazingly pleasant, even opiate like body high at the peak — and extremely increases delight in eating, as well as a lot in laughter/humor, and music appreciation. In fact, without a doubt, the greatest music appreciation I’ve had on a drug has been on nutmeg. You can also, of course, get some of that philosophical/psychological insight you may be chasing after in psychedelics. I wrote down some pretty interesting (to me) stuff about mysticism while peaking on nutmeg, and read it later and was pleasantly surprised. In my peak experience on nutmeg, I was in a dark room listening to music on headphones and I felt like I was floating of my body, and felt transcendent bliss (both a great body high and music appreciation and philosophical consideration about the meaning of my life and meaning of art/music) for about an hour or two before falling asleep. So what do you think anons? Do I just have a luckily good metabolism for this?

tl;dr I think nutmeg gets a bad rep, I’m not a troll, have tried it a few times and think it’s pretty cool
>>
William Cruttingwill - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 03:20:36 EST ID:82H6cLTg No.889461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
ive done it, hated it, all enjoyable effects of myristicin/MMDA are shrouded by the shitty anticholinergics in it, you'd be better off getting myristicin oil, nutmeg is an experience that seems like it makes you want to feel good but you just cant, and then you end up feeling nothing for the next 12 hours but really tired and shitty

overall, not worth it imo, just do fucking dxm if you want an ease of access drug
>>
Archie Bunkinwock - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 03:37:48 EST ID:uaN4hIsR No.889462 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I tried nutmeg when I didn't have any weed. I found it made my body feel numb, I felt really delirious and my vision felt choppy (like a frameskip effect). I once had a high dose and felt like I was dying and fell into a deep 15 hour sleep, then woke up laughing manically. It is interesting to me but I don't think I would pick it out if I had access to weed/shrooms ect.
>>
Phoebe Bragglegold - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 06:38:32 EST ID:s/0VO/ap No.889466 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889460

From nutmeg I got some headspace and enhanced colours/light, but also a sluggishness and heavy stoned feeling. It's alright, but not great. It's definitely psychedelic though. Most I had was three whole nutmegs grated into honey yoghurt. Not the worst taste. I didn't find it unpleasant, but not very pleasant either. It's just meh.
>>
James Murdfield - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:10:32 EST ID:LcAlinBp No.889479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889462
I think this is due, as I said, to a too high dose. I get what you mean by the frameskip effect though. I think that has something to do with its effects on the endocannabinoid system because I would always get that same effect when I first started smoking weed with little tolerance and friends pushed me to smoke more and more. It also happened to a lesser but very similar degree on nutmeg for me. There’s some research online about how nutmeg indirectly affects the endocannabinoid system by inhibiting production of an enzyme which breaks down cannabinoids in the body, thus leading to very THC like effects. Interestingly this also makes it a HUGE potentiator of weed. I smoked on it once and pretty much lost my memory, although had a very pleasant time. Got visuals, and also happened to get visuals the next times I smoked weed without anything else. And again, I love shrooms and weed, but I’m still interested in nutmeg. I haven’t done it in a while and actually may not do it for a long time, but still would want to do it a couple times in the future when I have free time. It’s not something I’d give up just because I didn’t have access to psychs like shrooms IMO, that’s how much I enjoyed it at the doses I did.

>>889466
Maybe not enough? Lol.

>>889461
This may be due to dehydration, I’ve always made a point to drink as much water as possible while on it. The one time I got a hangover, I don’t think I drank enough water. I’ve also tried DXM admittedly, it’s nice, clean, smooth and fun compared to nutmeg, but tolerance builds up too quickly and permanently, from my own experience and from what I’ve heard. You’ll never quite get the magic of lower plateau doses again.

Yeah, I’m just interested in talking about this because I’ve had massively pleasurable effects on this, and I think it’s due to me dosing carefully and drinking lots of water. I’ve also read similar reports of people having lots of fun on it on erowid, so I’m convinced it gets an unnecessarily bad rep. The worst thing about it for me is it takes so long to fully hit (6+ hours, can start feeling some funkiness at 4 hours, then slightly in waves leading up to 4 hours) and lasts so long, making it hard to do if you’re planning to work, go to school, or pretty function for a normal human being. This is something to do for a weekend or vacation/time when you have nothing to do.
>>
William Blackbury - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:55:31 EST ID:3HVCXg/R No.889493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nutmeg is for Novice. Oilahuasca is for Adepts.

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/oilahuasca-the-new-psychedelic-frontier.156755/
>>
John Banderpire - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 23:38:05 EST ID:M6Wt+4YL No.889513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889460
I've had an ego death from smoking weed on nutmeg, it was no joke
>>
Priscilla Clorryfot - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 00:31:43 EST ID:mt4ebwlZ No.889514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889460
I've done nutmeg. It was horrible. It was exactly "deliriant," like a fever dream. Things seemed much further away than they were and every action was difficult and unpleasant, lending to inactivity. -1/10 would not do again
>>
Lydia Dartshaw - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:33:35 EST ID:LcAlinBp No.889597 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889513
Yeah, see >>889479. Nutmeg potentiates weed hugely because it inhibits production of an enzyme which breaks down cannabinoids in the body. Basically, it makes the THC and cannabinoids stay in your system much longer and be much stronger. Extremely synergistic, almost made to go together, I think. As I said in that post, smoking weed on nutmeg pretty much made me lose my memory, although luckily I didn’t freak out or do anything stupid.

>>889514
Again, this may be due to misdosing. Lower doses are like a very nice, somewhat trippier but simultaneously less foggy-minded version of weed, no paranoia or delirium, still functional.
>>
Wesley Hiffingnod - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:02:56 EST ID:cIMEQxrI No.889606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889597

Ahhh, like my brownie recipe -

Grate seven whole nutmegs
Grind ounce of weed, cook into butter, mix into brownie mix
When done, serve with wine and garnish with decorative square of paper
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:20:38 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.889612 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529349638916.jpg -(351384B / 343.15KB, 1000x1278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889493
Whoa, I actually enjoyed nutmeg since for me it was like a bit more lucid heavy weed trip, but this is very intriguing William!

Much obliged
>>
Ernest Pickleville - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 22:06:26 EST ID:LcAlinBp No.889619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889606
Sounds like a fascinating combo; however, it seems like the edibles would be wearing off by the time to nutmeg started kicking in, although the nutmeg might extend the trip, especially since THC has a pretty long half-life in the body. I’m unsure about the synergism of edible THC and nutmeg when taken at the exact same time, although I know getting high on THC while already high on nutmeg leads to vastly powerful synergism. Could you talk about your experience with this combo? It sounds very interesting and like something I might like to do.
>>
Ebenezer Bivinghidge - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:30:21 EST ID:0J+9B97U No.890064 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889493
I keep seeing stuff about Nutmeg all over the place, what, was there a nutmeg renaissance while I've been away?
>>
Sophie Sickledock - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:38:39 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.890065 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530646719065.jpg -(184759B / 180.43KB, 880x1320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>890064
indeed, we ditched the psys and came on to nutmeg big time.
>>
Betsy Drindleson - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 23:04:52 EST ID:X9Mi4dBP No.890072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530673492351.png -(20271B / 19.80KB, 332x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>889460
Back when I would try smoking bags of tea and shit I would try taking nutmeg every so often.

Of the maybe 3-10 times I tried it (hard to remember but it was more than a couple and it interested me enough to probably try it more) I only got any "good effects" one time. I just felt really sick and delirious, yet less impaired than a light or moderate trip dose of DPH.

Despite being pretty sensitive to drugs I never got recreational effects again. Same thing happened to me the first time I slammed an energy drink, felt so crazy speedy it's funny to think about now, but of course after that first experience caffeine just functioned normally for me.

I'm pretty sure nutmeg in trip doses is more toxic than a comparable dose of DPH though, possibly by a large margin, so it's really not worth it especially since DPH might actually end up being cheaper if you buy large quantities.
>>
Betsy Drindleson - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 23:11:26 EST ID:X9Mi4dBP No.890073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, the time I did get effects, I also "felt" like it was comparable to weed. But I've also thought this about MANY substances, particularly OTC ones like this since I usually tried them when I was out of weed, and wasn't interested in the replacement drugs effects so much as a "weed replacement". Basically a placebo effect created from fiending for weed and getting intoxicated in any novel way.

Just my experience though, I won't be trying it again anyway so I couldn't honestly compare the finer details of their effects anyway. Also, I've found weed can have some very deliriant-like effects at times, (it can also be stimulating, sedating, psychedelic, effect-less for some, etc. It's such a complex drug compared to many out there) further muddling an honest comparison.
>>
Augustus Nippernure - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 04:27:36 EST ID:82H6cLTg No.890076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nutmeg is gay nb
>>
Edward Himmlewad - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 12:53:38 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.890091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
nutmeg is amazing with the right enzymatic inhibition and synergistic substances.

http://herbpedia.wikidot.com/oilahuasca-activation#toc37

One of my favourites. I do it once a week generally but I'm starting to build a tolerance to it. My nutmeg experiences have been as enjoyable as weed highs (and I exclusively use edibles or hash milk) and as worthwhile and valuable in a larger context as LSD trips. One of the most memorable moments was when I was watching this video on nutmeg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4) and I could SEE it, I could see how it worked and it was absolutely mindblowing to be able to feel the concept and visualize something I never imagined I could experience in my mind's eye.

Also music on oilahuasca is absolutely mindblowing. I've found tracks on nutmeg evenings that absolutely blew my mind and sent me down wells of bliss that I deleted the next day because they did absolutely nothing for me sober, and even on weed didn't produce that effect.

I love nutmeg and anyone that says it's shit is just ignorant of how to use it.
>>
Lydia Fambletere - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 12:55:39 EST ID:+b5GoP1m No.890092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890091

Great, you've sold me on nutmeg. I did it a few times ages ago, but this oilahuasca thing has me intrigued.
>>
Esther Gingerhood - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:12:16 EST ID:Rdta2hM1 No.890094 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890092
I too am curious, we need more guinea pigs. We should keep this thread active and folks should try it out and report back. From what I've read though it would seem oilahuasca is more like a phenethylamine experience. So if anyone else with considerable psy experience, small amounts of disposable income and large amounts of free time would like to give it a shot more and different perspectives is always nice. Part of the problem for me though is I've only ever messed with tryptamines and morning glory/HBWR.
>>
Edward Himmlewad - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:38:50 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.890098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890092
>>890094
I have a great mix which I do NOT recommend trying whole at first as it is very likely to fry your fucking heart. The first few times I did it it really made my heart race and hurt and not in the good exciting psychedelic fun way. I slowly modified and increased the dosages and now I'm so used to it, but I'd start off very light.

>Nutmeg + guarana + kola nut + betel nut + calamus powder + cacao powder + chili powder + instant coffee powder + cinnamon + clove powder + cayenne pepper + black pepper powder + paprika powder + golden poppy powder.

I mix all those powders all together and add to it a tea made out of:

>allspice + celastrus paniculatus + vanilla sticks + calamus root (redundant but it works) + valerian root + nigella sativa

>1 hour before ingesting this brew, I take: citicoline + quercetin + glucosamine + bacopa + N-acetyl cysteine + mucuna pruriens + 500mg pomegranate extract.

When I drink the brew I have another big shot of grapefruit juice and some more pomegranate extract.

This shit is so good, I'd say it's overall the best drug experience that exists for me. Not my favourite, because for instance I get more out of LSD, and weed is just amazing all-around, and MDMA is so much more amazing, but this oilahuasca brew just gives... everything. It's psychedelic, it's stimulant, it's relaxing, it's creative, music sounds amazing, it's amazingly nootropic and I used it to write my thesis and I've written most of my essays on it for my master's, I've had some of the most amazing workouts that allowed me to push my body to the absolute brink (like 20 minutes of stairclimbing with 20kg of weights, it's insane), it's given me psychedelic revelations, sometimes I spend the entire evening gaming and holy fuck in a game like Rocket League I just demolish everyone, then end up losing all my matches the next few days because I've ranked up too much, shit like that.

But, don't just take this whole thing straight from the go, it's very likely to kill you. This brew started out as just like, guarana, coffee powder, nutmeg, chili pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and raw cacao. I've been building it up to what it is now for almost two years and I really desperately don't want anyone to hurt themselves by taking this whole combo on the go so take this post as a kind of insight into what's possible with nutmeg and experiment for yourself, carefully and gradually. That oilahuasca link will provide you with a shitload of information on metabolic and enzymatic interactions, inhibitions and mechanics that you absolutely need to know before you combine any of these substances in your body.

If anyone is curious about this brew ask me specific shit because I could write an entire fucking thesis worth of how this shit works and what is possible with it.
>>
Lydia Fambletere - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 16:22:44 EST ID:+b5GoP1m No.890102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890098

Wow, you're really into nutmeg.
>>
Edward Himmlewad - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 16:37:04 EST ID:I24R9tiJ No.890103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890102
I'm really into everything. Nature is absolutely full of so many substances that can interact in so many ways with our receptors, and you can mix them in so many ways. I'd do this with any plant that could have similar effects but nutmeg is the only one I've found so far that you can boost this much.

Most substances/plants can tolerate 2-3 additional plants/substances and still maintain synergetic effects, beyond that it usually becomes a hazy experience. Really versatile and great plants can take like 6-10 (for instance cannabis). Nutmeg can so far take fucking 30 and still kick amazing ass.
>>
Lydia Fambletere - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 16:47:12 EST ID:+b5GoP1m No.890104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890103

Fuckin' A, you're like an alchemist, brewing potions from flowers and plants. Do you know anything about this sample?
>>
Shit Sebblestock - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 18:12:20 EST ID:OEtX9QXR No.890108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890103
>Most substances/plants can tolerate 2-3 additional plants/substances and still maintain synergetic effects, beyond that it usually becomes a hazy experience. Really versatile and great plants can take like 6-10 (for instance cannabis). Nutmeg can so far take fucking 30 and still kick amazing ass.

I was of pretty much the same opinion previously (minus the nutmeg because i havent used it), but I came to realize that the amount of additional plants or substances that can provide synergistic effects with a given substance is only of the number(s) you stated based on said substances natural tolerability of interacting with the other substances and how easily they naturally complement and/or supplement other substances or how easily they naturally are receptive to complementation.

based on the order you take each individual substance with respect to the other substances, even including itself with redosing, especially while taking into consideration their metabolites, the enzymes responsible for their metabolism, and their half-life, you can learn to work things out by experimentation and finessing future combinations to where substances can be synergistic with far more other substances than you previously imagined. what makes thing so difficult is that subtly is such a major factor here that finding what to do when experimenting is almost an entirely blind process.

even the brain activity initially caused by the first substance you ingest can cause substances taken later to cause significantly different brain function than would happen if taken in another order or of a significantly higher or lower dose (either substance).

for instance, dissociatives that function as either uncompetitive or noncompetitive NMDA antagonists dosed an hour before most drugs of abuse whose tolerance builds rapidly can actually prevent tolerance from forming. in contrast, dosing that same dissociative NMDA antagonist in the same amount an hour later than the substance you're trying to prevent building a tolerance to winds up producing the same level of tolerance formation as normally taking the other substance would cause (with the rare exception of opioids). the data behind this are evidence supporting the idea that the order you take the drugs and the changes in brain function they cause likely activate some adaptive process (of which the brain has a number of) that results that is capable of preventing or inducing things like disinhibition that would otherwise occur a particular way when taking either drug alone that winds up changing from previously dosing one before the other.
>>
''we'' - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 04:43:16 EST ID:USfjcRrz No.890204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890098
>But, don't just take this whole thing straight from the go, it's very likely to kill you.
O.o
>>
Henry Pubbergold - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 00:27:48 EST ID:ybPnmFel No.890311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It does get quite a lot of hate. I almost didn't try it because people kept telling me it was an awful idea online but in the end I got too curious and gave it a try anyway.

I don't regret it, it was a surprisingly nice high.
>>
Priscilla Pittstock - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:09:53 EST ID:rKxXhQ7k No.890442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I remember sleeping for an entire day on the stuff on a couple tablespoons of fresh ground.

I don't remember how much I took exactly but for like a 14 year old me at the time it was enough.

>>889597
>Nutmeg potentiates weed hugely because it inhibits production of an enzyme which breaks down cannabinoids

thats dope but how much be a good balance for increasing my weed?
>>
Hamilton Wuffingshaw - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:52:24 EST ID:BjuoVwWT No.890447 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Never done it (though I did do cyclizine) but of course it feels good at a low enough dose, it's a depressant. Makes you react less to everything. Makes you be able to endure extreme things. Simple as that. Simple as beer.

Any anticholinergic does the same, although people mostly use them for potentiating other depressants. They feel good.

nb
>>
Jenny Duttingworth - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:24:41 EST ID:S8UbhPDQ No.890483 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889460
went to and orgy found my girl having bottle rockets fired out of her anus beat the guy doing that to her up up got home started a fight with my dad and was shit scared of the weather man dont take nutmeg its painful and scary 100%
>>
Oliver Hudgechure - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 02:40:43 EST ID:gIcg4UHJ No.890492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890483
top kek
>>
Alice Pussleworth - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:12:54 EST ID:Wzc7t+D7 No.890553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
took 4 tablespoons and nothing happened. wont be trying again either because getting it all down is not a fun experience
>>
Hamilton Seckleson - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:16:50 EST ID:yDLGDCCK No.890554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890553

Make sure you use whole nutmeg, and grind it, and an easy way to get it down is to mix it into honey yoghurt. If it didn't work for you, well then, I don't know what to say.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:26:17 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.890613 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890553
Has to be fresh bro
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:28:15 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.890616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890613
freshly ground also, but the nuts themselves have to be fresh. They do lose their oils in time and you can tell by cutting and looking for "moistness" or oiliness.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:01:53 EST ID:5UKWLcht No.890729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890553
Chop up the nuts into little pebble sized bits then swallow like pills. Also weigh doses. 0.2-0.3g/Kg.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:10:49 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.890761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890729
Really? I'd definitely would have gone with the grinder.
>>
Graham Sosslewut - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:21:01 EST ID:8am57DtZ No.890766 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890761

You grate it into yoghurt! Honey yoghurt! That's the best/fastest way to get it into your system.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:19:51 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.890786 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890761
If you swallow it you don't have to taste it. Duh.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 02:32:19 EST ID:W69QLDMJ No.890798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890786
the taste is fine and if you grind it you at least gonna absorb it properly. He should focus on fresh nuts rather than masking the taste to be able to trip like a proper baller IMO.
>>
Clara Piblingbot - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 04:16:48 EST ID:ZUboVNvq No.890805 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>889460
All it ever did was make me basically nausious. Short moments of euphoria and slight distortions with somewaht vivid colors. It is said the dark nutmeg, with the
lacy carved looking outershell is preferable.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:01:45 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.890850 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890798
Stomach will dissolve nuts regardless. Might take a bit longer, but it's fucking Nutmeg. What's the difference between 7 hours and 9?

Fresh nuts are obviously the way to go, but I just see this complaint all the time
> Not trying again cause too gross to eat
Like, I get it. I felt the same way until I had an idea of how to get around the problem. It's like doing Mushrooms via lemon tek instead of chewing them. If I can avoid nasty tastes I will.
>>
Molly Fuckingdock - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:05:54 EST ID:8am57DtZ No.890851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890850

Mushrooms don't taste that bad. Now cactus, damn.

What's this I keep hearing about 7 to 9 hours to hit? I mixed three grated nutmegs into honey yoghurt and it started to hit in about an hour, maybe less even.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:19:10 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.890870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890851
The come-up is notoriously long and evolving. First alerts can come in an hour or two but the experience doesn't fully develop until well past 5 IME.
>>
Molly Fuckingdock - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:23:31 EST ID:8am57DtZ No.890873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890870

I felt it quite full on within an hour and it only kept coming on for the rest of the day.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:29:40 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.890875 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890873
> full on within an hour
> kept coming on for the rest of the day
Do you— ? That's exactly— Fucking whatever.
nb
>>
Molly Fuckingdock - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:40:03 EST ID:8am57DtZ No.890876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890875

Oh that doesn't translate well I know. When I saw full on, I mean it had fully kicked in, I wasn't just slightly feeling the effects here and there, it was going, and it steadily climbed in the hours after. I enjoyed it, very pleasant.
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 09 Aug 2018 15:47:01 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.891431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bump
>>
Esther Hungerspear - Sat, 11 Aug 2018 02:24:19 EST ID:izM3TLET No.891459 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>890875
Although he phrased it in a dumb way I kind of get what he means. i remember a similar feeling when I was younger and not used to shrooming where after an hour I couldn't possibly conceive how someone could be more fucked up than i was, until 5 minutes (obviously felt like hours) passed and i was flummoxed to see that i had indeed surpassed it and reached the zenith of possible intoxication. Until yet again another 5 minutes passed... And so forth every 5 minutes until I basically blacked out. ''Came to'' like 6 hours later still tripping mighty balls. It was a bizarre evening like only good drugs and youthful inexperience can produce. Ahh to be 15 again
>>
Esther Bardstock - Sat, 11 Aug 2018 04:03:19 EST ID:TzPm3uTR No.891460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Thats how I feel about dph
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Sat, 11 Aug 2018 16:19:45 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.891466 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>891459
God bless the younglings.
>>
Augustus Meffingdale - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 00:54:48 EST ID:8Xf403DM No.891517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>891460
bro ur so cool xd
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Sat, 08 Sep 2018 10:48:39 EST ID:gw2vSOS1 No.892031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1536418119152.jpg -(169456B / 165.48KB, 691x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This deserves a bump even if it's more suited for /dis/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.