Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Potentiating acid with rue by Henry Pettingdale - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 02:00:25 EST ID:tGB2Xbxm No.893834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544425225035.jpg -(91370B / 89.23KB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 91370
Plan to take a milligram of acid, hoping to achieve ego death, is adding rue to it a good idea for my second time ever with acid, given that I've never tried rue before, or will it just be a distraction?
>>
Fanny Hanningmitch - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 02:11:03 EST ID:XlnTOUVO No.893835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That's a fucking bad idea
>>
Henry Pettingdale - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 02:33:51 EST ID:tGB2Xbxm No.893836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893835
Elaborate?
>>
Clara Charringham - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:42:39 EST ID:7nwa2lft No.893840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544434959687.gif -(2579074B / 2.46MB, 532x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If you still are focused on "achieving ego death" then you might do well to take a lower dose of just acid to learn to navigate the situation. Like 2 or 3 tabs.

You can take more later once you are more experienced.

Don't want to end up going psychotic and ending up in a mental hospital do we?
>>
Shit Ducklelock - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:57:19 EST ID:f8wjFx/F No.893841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893840
You know, every bad trip report I've ever read has had the problem of the user trying to control the trip and predictably failing. Should the trip really be controlled? I don't think wasting tabs trying to "navigate the situation" is worth it.
Also, I've taken five tabs last week and barely felt it. I think I can handle it just fine. Could you please instead answer the question of whether using Syrian rue is worth it?
>>
Clara Charringham - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:16:49 EST ID:7nwa2lft No.893842 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893841
Are you on antipsychotics or something?
5 tabs generally will have intense effects.
>>
Rebecca Blatherridge - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 07:50:04 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.893844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893841
Having trouble letting go is the most common trigger for a bad trip, but having more experiences at lower doses will actually teach you how to let go at higher doses. It's not as easy as just going "oh well I guess I'll just let go now lol", because it'll feel as if you're leaving your whole life behind, perhaps never to return. This is why thinking you're dying or going insane is so common while slipping into a state of ego death, and this is the trigger for the panic some people feel. It becomes a lot easier to go through it if you're at least somewhat familiar with the territory you're getting yourself into. Fortune favors the prepared mind.

That said, if 5 tabs is doing barely anything for you, either your acid is complete bunk or there's something wrong with your neurochemistry. Like another anon asked, are you on medication of any sort? 5 tabs should already be pretty heavy territory, assuming they're 100ug.
>>
Doris Dartstone - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 08:43:51 EST ID:pQoA6HSt No.893845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893842
Actually, I am. It was also only been a week since I was off an SSRI when I had my first experience (it's two weeks now), so there's that. Probably should have mentioned that, eh.
>>893844
> it'll feel as if you're leaving your whole life behind, perhaps never to return
That's… precisely… the point?.. Which I also should have mentioned: I'm taking acid to deal with my mental health issues, namely crippling depression.
In any case, I don't mind having a bad trip, it's not like acid can hurt me in any way, objectively speaking. So long as it will have positive effect on my mental health in the long run, I'm ready to accept anything.
> assuming they're 100ug
They were 170. :^)
>>
Doris Dartstone - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 08:46:05 EST ID:pQoA6HSt No.893846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, I'm about to drink rue tea right now (without the acid), wish me luck. Hopefully, my stomach won't revolt against me.
>>
Lydia Climmerworth - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:52:37 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893849 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
you're literally stupid and should put down the drugs
>>
Rebecca Blatherridge - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:04:30 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.893850 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
Easy to say from the comfort of your sober mind, friend. When it actually feels like your life is on the line you won't be so cool and nonchalant about it, I can pretty much guarantee that. Thinking that you're literally losing your mind or dying isn't fun and it's not "the point", it's a transitional phase that can happen and be very difficult if you've never been through anything remotely similar.

Also you're basically wasting the acid, considering the medication you've been taking. Why you'd think that was a good idea is beyond me. If you stay off your meds and the full power of 1.7mg hits you you're in for a ride that's for sure.
>>
Rebecca Blatherridge - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:07:30 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.893851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893850
>1.7mg

My bad, I thought you said you wanted to do a 10 strip in the OP. Either way, 1mg will kick your ass too if you let your body clear the meds from your system. Not that I advise any this, but hey, it's your life.
>>
Graham Clankinwat - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 11:52:27 EST ID:gzGWAjz6 No.893854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just combine a huge ass dose with rue and deliver a report on /qq/, you wise man.
>>
Ebenezer Clennerwill - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:24:11 EST ID:R9dCDehc No.893859 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893849
> you're literally stupid
Why, thank you, I've been trying very hard.
>>893850
> When it actually feels like your life is on the line you won't be so cool and nonchalant about it
I know, but it's only temporary. I might get trapped in a waking nightmare, but so long as I don't jump out of the window (it's only the second story…), it'll last at most for a few hours and then I'll be back no worse for the wear. That's the point. I've had bad trips before, if not on acid, I know what I'm doing.
> If you stay off your meds
I have been staying off my meds, which is why I didn't take acid sooner. Besides, even if not at full power, a milligram should be enough to trigger an ego death, I hope.
>>893854
Why /qq/? I'm not telling my life story here, just trying to experiment with drugs.

Rue did nothing other than making me vomit. Figures. Well, I'm taking the acid in a couple of hours, maybe it'll show itself then.
>>
Oliver Wunkinridge - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:20:09 EST ID:8JencZPn No.893861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544491209506.jpg -(181731B / 177.47KB, 800x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
An hour in, minor visuals and great mood so far.
>>
Henry Clallydit - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:17:17 EST ID:kSZ+qfnD No.893862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Almost two hours now. It's very intense now. And fuck this music.
>>
Clara Criblinghid - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:57:09 EST ID:DEKcReD4 No.893863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This reminds me of a story about some dude I went to high school with. Apparently he and his buddy got a vial of liquid acid and somehow he ended up spilling most of it but he caught it in his hand. (Knowing him he probably did it on purpose.) He ended up locking himself in his room for three days. Who knows what the fuck happened to him.
>>
Henry Clallydit - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:02:53 EST ID:kSZ+qfnD No.893864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893863
Why the fuck would anyone intentionally spill LSD? Don't trash talk someone just because you don't like them.
>>
Henry Clallydit - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:24:38 EST ID:kSZ+qfnD No.893865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Three hours in, peaking, still no ego death. Ah, well. It's been a great experience nevertheless. Love all of you.
>>
Henry Clallydit - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:27:28 EST ID:kSZ+qfnD No.893866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I understand the music choice now. I understand so much now.
>>
Doris Gubberway - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:13:55 EST ID:kAwaj8tg No.893869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
>170
so 85
>>
Martha Gandernun - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:37:15 EST ID:/U1HglOr No.893872 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893869
Probably more like 55 by the time they were ingested. They were storing it firmly in the anus inside a used condom.
>>
Cyril Pombleridge - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:40:42 EST ID:5ldaUGtE No.893886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
I's say wait till it's been a month since you're off the SSRI's, and at least 2 weeks since your last acid trip, then drop 3-4 tabs. As you're currently going, you're not only wasting perfectly good acid, but being stupid. 5 tabs would have destroyed you if you'd given the proper amount of time off your SSRI. Then again, who am I to judge, maybe you're after that sweet sweet serotonin syndrome.
>>
Cyril Pombleridge - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:46:11 EST ID:5ldaUGtE No.893887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845

> it'll feel as if you're leaving your whole life behind, perhaps never to return
>That's… precisely… the point?.. Which I also should have mentioned: I'm taking acid to deal with my mental health issues, namely crippling depression.
In any case, I don't mind having a bad trip, it's not like acid can hurt me in any way, objectively speaking. So long as it will have positive effect on my mental health in the long run, I'm ready to accept anything.
The point he's trying to make is being ready/able to let go will make it one of the most beautiful and potentially life changing experiences imaginable. Not being able to properly let go will almost certainly result in a bad experience, and you'll likely gain nothing from the experience, and be turned away from LSD (even veteran psychonauts can be turned away by a bad experience at high doses). As much as you may think you're ready, you're absolutely not from what I've read. Don't be an idiot dude, you sound like you want to use LSD as a tool to heal/help your mind, but you're pretty much taking the "I wanna get super fucked up bro" route, which does not end well with psychedelics.
>>
Johnny Cumbleberry - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:47:26 EST ID:5ldaUGtE No.893888 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The point he's trying to make is being ready/able to let go will make it one of the most beautiful and potentially life changing experiences imaginable. Not being able to properly let go will almost certainly result in a bad experience, and you'll likely gain nothing from the experience, and be turned away from LSD (even veteran psychonauts can be turned away by a bad experience at high doses). As much as you may think you're ready, you're absolutely not from what I've read. Don't be an idiot dude, you sound like you want to use LSD as a tool to heal/help your mind, but you're pretty much taking the "I wanna get super fucked up bro" route, which does not end well with psychedelics.
>>
Johnny Cumbleberry - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:51:07 EST ID:5ldaUGtE No.893889 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sorry,
>>893888 was in reference to >>893845
You may be willing to have a bad trip, but experience is what makes a bad trip beneficial, and something you can analyze. Without more experience at lower doses, a bad trip will just leave you confused, probably not ideal if you're looking for a solution.
>>
Basil Claywater - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:11:16 EST ID:ZaERf1XK No.893895 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893835
I agree with this statement. Ive used rue and other potentiators and this makes your trip really hard to handle tbh
>>
Jack Habblewell - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:31:27 EST ID:Oy3T14mI No.893896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
>In any case, I don't mind having a bad trip, it's not like acid can hurt me in any way, objectively speaking. So long as it will have positive effect on my mental health in the long run, I'm ready to accept anything.
I really get the feeling you're ready to give in to the acid. However thinking you're ready and then having your expectation subverted and facing an experience you weren't ready for is even worse. Still I feel like you're the kind of dude who doesn't have anything to lose and you seem kind of aware of the dangers so I wish you the best of luck in your psychonautical travels!

Also how did the trip go? 1mg is huge
>>
Ian Punkinbet - Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:05:24 EST ID:SJMANEgQ No.893977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1545084324820.jpg -(55859B / 54.55KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893896
> However thinking you're ready and then having your expectation subverted and facing an experience you weren't ready for is even worse.
I agree, but being able to let go is key, and I was ready to let go.
> Also how did the trip go? 1mg is huge
It was pretty great, although I never reached ego death or really lost any degree of control. Although for some reason acid apparently makes me vomit, spent the whole day hugging the crapper.
>>893888
> you sound like you want to use LSD as a tool to heal/help your mind, but you're pretty much taking the "I wanna get super fucked up bro" route, which does not end well with psychedelics
Well, the more I take, the more of an effect it will have, no? I mean, I ain't the kind of cunt to try to """"""microdose""""""", and given that, I might as well go in all the way, no?
> a bad trip will just leave you confused
As I've said, I've had bad trips before, I know what it's like.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:20:04 EST ID:ZgfrcNMJ No.893979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1545096004219.png -(166351B / 162.45KB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893977
the piper is always at the gates of dawn, mega experience you can get but this trip ain't gonna be finished yet. son.
>>
Cyril Wocklefield - Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:34:51 EST ID:DXgLo1cD No.893980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not going to answer your question necessarily but I will contribute to the discussion because it is definitely interesting. 1mg is a fuckhuge dose, HOWEVER, LSD is so under-studied and the experience is mainly subjective (with a bit of objectiveness). I am not aware of any relationship between dosage and trip intensity other than taking more will probably fuck you more than taking less.

Unfortunately, the psychedelic experience is extremely hard to study (due to various factors, a major one being that psychedelic substances are schedule 1 in the United States). Not only their illegality, the psychedelic experience is mostly subjective (there is no definition for "ego death" (Who even knows what the fuck that even means?)).

In order to offer legitimate advice, we need the study of psychedelics to be more scientific in nature. It seems to me that people are only offering their advice based upon their own anecdotal evidence. Given that psychedelics affect everyone differently, we need to (like I said earlier) turn the study of the psychedelic experience into a science. That will be a huge endeavor in of itself.

Have fun and safe tripping.
>>
Clara Hemmerson - Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:02:17 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.893983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893980
What the fuck are you talking about man? Asking about potentiation is strictly a scientific question. Also, there are basic meanings for things like ego loss(death). So much of what you wrote was gibberish I can't believe I made it through those few sentences.

OP I suggested this idea in another thread and I said I doubt that it would work and could even be potentially unsafe. Grapefruit juice may have some effect but it's hard to say, and honestly if it did you'd think people would know and share this. Likely you're better off trying that then syrian rue with it but you may as well check anyways, I'm sure someone has tried it. Still an MAOI with a substance that works of 5HT receptors could be a bad idea. Now with GFJ as a potentiater you may have some success but I don't know in what way, longer trip or higher peak, and there's only one way to find out. The reason it may work is because LSD is broken down by the liver(or stuff it produces) and GFJ is famous for fucking with that. Theres also other stuff that may affect the liver and it's metabolizers but I'll leave that up to you to figure it out.
>>
Phoebe Hosslepudge - Tue, 18 Dec 2018 01:33:24 EST ID:YmN51v68 No.893987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893834
I do not know what trying to achieve ego death is. I know acid well, a sliver pinched between my fingers, how potent it is, tasting it in as small amount, tell what the trip would be like. The stability, and so on. If people do not know, dropping a tab of ' LSD
it takes about three seconds five seconds to simply get the entire dose. Plain and simple. If some of you people never experienced like lightning bolts and multiple colored things coming from people faces off one hit two hits, or alternate
like intense visual audio (that cross each other) trips, that simply last 12 hours non-stop,
you have not really seen unique real LSD.

So considering ego death, I assume 1,000 mics, if you got acid like this; Two hits, you simply would have no time for searching for the meaning of the universe, ego death or whatever.

I know this to be true, lsd changes peoples personality. Usually temporarily. Never changed mine, or direction but 1000 micro-grams, especially on a second trip you will not be you after that. Plain and simple. The idea of chasing this ego death in
general is plain stupid as shit. Sorry folks but, the idea is just plain way off.
>>
Phoebe Hosslepudge - Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:56:25 EST ID:YmN51v68 No.893988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
>Actually, I am. It was also only been a week since I was off an SSRI when I had my first
>experience (it's two weeks now), so there's that. Probably should have mentioned that, eh.

Should not matter. Acid is acid.
----------
>Which I also should have mentioned: I'm taking acid to deal with my mental health issues, namely crippling depression.

I like mirtazapine. Seems to start working in less than a week for most. I think it's the best game in town. It's not harsh on the
head. Good sleep. Wake up looking forward to actually doing things.

>In any case, I don't mind having a bad trip, it's not like acid can hurt me in any way, objectively
>speaking. So long as it will have positive effect on my mental health in the long run, I'm ready
>to accept anything.

One can take LSD 3 times a week, and trip every time. Giving a day break on the third trip. This would create a level headspace. Could do this for even a year. Good acid, eventually get up to maybe 6 hits each dose in as much time. Doing dosing a few times every 11 days or so may work, keeping one at a level, kinda like say a dead head is. I have known enough heads. Nothing wrong
with their headspace. Some kinda lost track though and kinda dropped out, if you will. The thing is dropping in and staying there is what one should want to keep a focus on.

There really is no breaking down ones self, as in ego death as it were, and rebuilding. Not
in the sense. LSD can change ones personality, ones self. Attempting to do so though,
expecting an positive outcome, is trying to do something that simply will not work.
Doing a massive dose would be a massive mistake. If you are OP. I have seen
where people are just aren't compatible with themselves with drug use.

Just keep it cool.
>>
Clara Hemmerson - Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:42:56 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.893991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893987
I keep telling people on here that ego loss(death) is really just the inability to distinguish one's self. So you may not be able to tell the difference between yourself and the chair or maybe a table in the corner. It's just a bizarre and niche type of OBE where you can't identify "you" or distinguish yourself from other things. I don't particularly care for it as I find it a smidge uncomfortable. It's like a step in the journey for me. I get there before things become fully immersive and it's ok I guess but not particularly interesting or comfortable.
I think people talk about ego death simply like an ego crushing moment. Which is just to be humbled by the trip itself, but as many of us have echoed eachother saying "Some people just end up MORE full of themselves not less from tripping." So on that level it's all just doodoo, but ego loss is really just a strange OBE that's neither here nor there, it kinda just is.

Now the fully immersive experience is something else entirely and there's a reason it's describe as simply ineffable.
>>
Matilda Goodcocke - Wed, 19 Dec 2018 12:57:41 EST ID:/E9RODBY No.894004 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just posting here because I dont want to make a whole thread for a quick question
I got acid for the first time and the tab is a hard poster board material. Someone had mentioned that they should be flexible. Just seeing what it normally is like?
>>
Henry Nunderham - Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:27:06 EST ID:NRpoYtlK No.894035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893845
> I don't mind having a bad trip
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
Phyllis Drammerville - Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:36:44 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.894036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>893977
Where have you said you've had bad trips? I thought that you only had one dud acid trip and then a supposed 1mg adventure. Where do the bad trips come in? Had you done other psychedelics before? And if other psychedelics gave you a bad trip once or twice, or at least didn't affect your depression, then why would acid? I'll say it again, I think you should put down the drugs.
>>
John Dammerham - Thu, 20 Dec 2018 23:42:36 EST ID:DXgLo1cD No.894040 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894035
This

Dude never had a bad trip, because if he did, he sure as hell would mind.
>>
Basil Semblebon - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 01:04:46 EST ID:lolWU/Ov No.894041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894004
ive had stuff that dissolves, and hard white cardboard. the only time you might have an issue is if it's bitter
>>
Reuben Clurringstone - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 07:01:15 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.894046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894040
Exactly. There's this mentality I see often that goes something like "there's no such thing as a bad trip because you can learn from the negative experiences blah blah", which just shows that the worst trips people who say it have had were just negative thoughts/thought loops. Once you've gone through a nightmare trip filled with truly unspeakable horrors you stop saying bullshit like there's no such thing as a bad trip.
>>
Hugh Trotbanks - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:50:54 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.894060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894046
I still wouldn't call them bad just difficult bordering on unbearable and seemingly never ending. I've had some hard ones before. Like you have to find a mirror and look at yourself and remind you of your name before you start crying kinda thing because you're just so glad to be within yourself and within your universe again. Good, bad, hideous, beautiful, fun, terrifying, and every point in between. I wouldn't call any of them strictly "bad" but a bit of everything to be sure.
>>
Hugh Trotbanks - Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:53:38 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.894061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894060
Meant to add that they sure as fucking shit aren't hedonistic and they can take waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than they give if you aren't careful, your life included literally or metaphorically.

Nb
>>
Barnaby Worthinggold - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 05:28:19 EST ID:WhYRvyVW No.894089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894036
> other psychedelics gave you a bad trip once or twice, or at least didn't affect your depression, then why would acid?
Because acid is unique and said to have the properties which could help with my mental health issues? You'd think?
>>894040
Not everyone's experience is like yours, mate. I've had bad trips, and I've surpassed them. It happens.
>>894046
Maybe one day I'll stop saying that there are no bad trips. That day is not today.
>>
Martha Bullerdud - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 05:59:33 EST ID:5KlDOwsn No.894090 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894060
yeah whatever helps u sleep at night kiddo.

anyone can get a bad trip
>>
Oliver Chipperbury - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 14:46:24 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.894091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894090
I'm not the guy you were responding to. Trying to talk down to someone by calling them a "kiddo" whIle actively making assumptions and acting childish is beyond ridiculous and hypocritical, so slow your roll. Perspectives and paradigms are malleable and time works on them regardless of what you currently believe. I used to feel more like you do, but by giving myself time to think on things I've changed a smidge. I choose to use a different syntax because I feel that particular wording is more comprehensive. What both of us say at opinions not facts, and opinions are not facts and THAT is a fact. Why would some idiot recklessly ingesting drugs and having a bad time interfere with my sleep? Is he busting down my door and running naked through my house? Try thinking next time before you speak.

More to the point of what we discussing. People can have a "bad" or "difficult" or "not groovy" time, but if you don't die from it or cripple yourself to the degree of another of the nedlessly indigent then you CAN learn from it. Even if you just learn not to fucking do that again then it's not ALL bad. That's just my OPINION and perspective on the matter. I've given it some years of thought and I've had to draw on my courage to even be able to do psychedelics again but even with some of my most grueling and difficult experience I extracted something from them. Trust me when I say I won't repeat them but they were something and now I'm better for it.
>>
Cedric Brallyfield - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:11:12 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.894092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894060
>>894091

I feel like people in this community shy away from calling any psychedelic experience "bad" because they romanticize psychedelics and want there to be meaning in each and every experience and some lesson learned, even if that lesson is "don't take so much LSD in public next time" or something similarly easy to avoid. If you spin your car out on some ice and crash into a tree, there will be a lesson learned: don't drive so fast on ice - but the fact that you crashed your car is still bad. Point is, just because a lesson can be learned from a bad experience doesn't magically make the experience itself not bad. I learned from my difficult psychedelic experiences and have avoided them thanks to what I've learned, but they were still terrible.
>>
Wesley Foshsudge - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 22:03:14 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.894093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894089
Acid isn't really THAT different from the rest but I do wish you the best with everything
>>
Thomas Blablingshaw - Sun, 23 Dec 2018 22:58:24 EST ID:DXgLo1cD No.894094 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894089
>Not everyone's experience is like yours, mate. I've had bad trips, and I've surpassed them. It happens.

Nah mate. If you can say that, then they really aren't that bad of a trip. Bad trips are the trips you can't surpass.
>>
Fuck Tillingson - Mon, 24 Dec 2018 16:31:37 EST ID:Jv3mrMap No.894116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894094
Outside of death itself there isn't much you can't surpass unless you're legally retarded or paralyzed, and since you can type well enough to blather endlessly about your personal shortcomings.....
>>
Oliver Mebbleshaw - Wed, 26 Dec 2018 20:29:13 EST ID:KPIVZoJt No.894144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894094
>Bad trips are the trips you can't surpass
Sounds like a projection or otherwise plain silly belief. A bad trip is only bad if you can't get over it? lol are you retarded?
>>
Angus Greenshit - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 03:58:25 EST ID:7Zgi2mfs No.894396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547283505088.jpg -(191932B / 187.43KB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Op here, will take 2mg once my sitter comes over, wish me luck.
>>
Angus Greenshit - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 04:17:30 EST ID:7Zgi2mfs No.894397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ah, fuck it, I'm taking them now. YOLO.
>>
Angus Greenshit - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 04:28:53 EST ID:7Zgi2mfs No.894398 Ignore Report Quick Reply
And it's already working. Yay. Now to hoping I won't vomit my guts out as I almost did last time.
>>
Angus Greenshit - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 04:41:18 EST ID:7Zgi2mfs No.894399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fucking hell, twenty minutes in and it's already quite intense, gut feeling-wise. Have trouble typing.
Acid apparently makes me want to vomit, as it did all the three times I took it, so now that's all I'm worrying about: ejecting it before it even gets into my bloodstream properly. But seeing as how I can barely finish this post, I think I'm fine in that department. Good day to all of you ladies and gents.
>>
Fanny Sellerstere - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 12:44:37 EST ID:Qc1AfuDi No.894409 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894399
Pussy
>>
Barnaby Buffingbug - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 13:01:05 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.894410 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894399
Once that shit touches the inside of your mouth it's absorbed. Even if you puked 50 times its still all in there so one way or another you're locked in. Plus your stomach empties every 30-40 minutes so usually that's all the longer it takes for most normal drugs to make it into your system. Which is, on an interesting side note, why they don't use activates charcoal any more. Xr drugs and prodrugs are the only real exceptions to this rule and even still they would be in your system just not broken down and active yet.
>>
Hedda Worthinglock - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:38:20 EST ID:l3r57I3r No.894417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The weirdest shit happened, yo.
So I was an hour into the trip, I was laying down in the corridor before the toilet, because I figured I'd want to vomit because I apparently do that on acid, waiting for my sitter to come, I closed my eyes, AND THEN FUCKING TIME MAGIC HAPPENED. Literally: suddenly, I realised that it was midnight (it was four past noon when I took side before the toilet), I was in my jeans instead of the the usual pants I wear around the house that I was in when I was tripping, and I. Wasn't. Tripping. The trip had vanished by time magic. I was tripping pretty intense on them two millies even just an hour in, but the same time magic that advanced the hours made the trip go away. I can't fucking believe it myself. Somehow, I magically changed time and pants and lost my trip in the transition between timelines. I literally have no idea how that happened, but it fucking did.
Oh, turns out there is a rational explanation for the jeans instead of the pants: I apparently pissed myself on the carpet right through my pants and had to change them. Only I don't fucking remember pissing myself on the carpet; indeed, I don't remember anything that happened before midnight — I apparently had a conversation with my sitter about "infinity" (her words) when she finally came, only I don't remember that conversation, nor my sitter coming in. So at least I know that time magic has robbed me of a trip (seriously, it just fucking stopped when I got booted to midnight), but didn't change my pants.
But seriously, I'm going to buy them two millies all over again because the two millies in my gut got vanished by time magic.
>>
Basil Handleditch - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 23:01:22 EST ID:dx4mx+oc No.894419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894417
ever had a blackout before? theres literally no need to take that much
>>
Charlotte Sellykut - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 23:23:52 EST ID:l3r57I3r No.894420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894419
> ever had a blackout before?
You mean losing hours and not remembering it? Is that a thing that happens to people?
>>
Basil Handleditch - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 00:15:36 EST ID:dx4mx+oc No.894421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894420
yeah, for sure, its just what happens when you lose the ability to form memories, thats what a blackout is, you actually experienced it fully but wont be able to ever remember it because you took such a high dose and it scrambled your memory forming ability, it was probably profound as all hell though, it is possible that the memory is locked away somewhere in your subconscious and could be recalled on a later trip.
>>
Charlotte Sellykut - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 00:21:33 EST ID:l3r57I3r No.894422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894421
So I literally tripped so hard, I got booted forward in time. Still sounds like time magic to me, though, because, I should at least have been experiencing aftereffects at midnight, only I was completely free of thre trip then. Fucking hell.
>>
Charlotte Sellykut - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 00:44:41 EST ID:l3r57I3r No.894423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894422
Though at nine hours in by that point it probably really did pass naturally. Didn't think to check my irises at midnight, they might have been expanded.
But tripping so hard that I blacked out is a fucking first for me, that's for sure.
>>
Basil Handleditch - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 02:01:14 EST ID:dx4mx+oc No.894424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894423
when i did a 1mg trip i blacked out, woke up in hospital not tripping at all, that was only 5 or so hours into the trip
>>
Martha Dullylire - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 02:28:43 EST ID:52J944+8 No.894425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>894424
So I really did black out, huh. Weird shit.
>>
Fucking Chicklemark - Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:08:03 EST ID:6Wmup8g5 No.894444 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547492883228.gif -(796214B / 777.55KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894425
I've never blacked out from LSD, probably because I've never been brave enough to take so much for the fear of blacking out and waking up in a hospital or worse. But what you went through is not "time magic" your ability to comprehend time and recollect your thoughts are hindered on such a dose. You will lose large chunks of memory not knowing what happened and the worst is getting stuck in a loop which I'm assuming happened ("INFINITY") which is schizo typical behavior caused by too much LSD.

The only reason I'm posting this is because funny enough on Saturday night I took 6x tabs on an empty stomach and got stuck in a serious thought loop thinking that my neighbors were trying to break into my house with guns on two different nights in very similar ways aka thought loop. I didn't sleep for more than 48 hours because I was hallucinating scenarios with footsteps, voices, car noises, lights, sounds etc. I found myself sleeping with the lights on on the floor in a hallway with pillows because I thought that if I would sleep in my bed with the lights off someone would break in and kill me. I spent the following day recollecting my thoughts and realizing that I completely made up the entire scenario in my head and reacted to it as if it was real...

Suffice to say I'm never taking a large dose of any psychedelic ever again and I would advise you not to either unless you're a sucker for punishment. The paranoid schizophrenia brought on by consistent large dose trips like this one are too much to for the brain to handle and you will become insane, as Infected Mushroom puts it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.