420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
What the fuck to do by Phineas Crivingham - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 01:50:23 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1479106223392.jpg -(127313B / 124.33KB, 640x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 127313
Whats up you guys, I feel pretty pathetic posting this here but 4shit is for high school kids and I have literally no one else to talk to about this.

So there is this girl, Amy. I've been friends with her for years, I fell in love with her a year and a half ago and spent the next year failing over and over at getting with her. Eventually she got fed up with my shit, told me to fuck off, blocked me, I've only seen her a few times since. She said some really fucked up shit to me when she was mad, but I saw her last weekend and we partied and I gave her acid and hung out the next morning and she didn't seem to have any issues with me.

There are simply no words to describe how I feel about this girl. I see her, and just immediately feel better, I feel good when she walks into the room, being around her just makes me happy, its like she is an extension of myself or a connection to a higher plane, and like we can read each others mind, not like some kids finishing each others sentences bs like we talk and communicate on a nonverbal level. And there is no other girl I have met who goes quite as hard as me.

But anyway she still has my number/fb/snapchat blocked. She has a bf, who is terrible for her and she cheats on but she cares about, and shes blamed the cheating on me even though I havent done shit since they were together. So there is nothing I can do until she is ready and willing to speak to me. And I'm really fucking lonely.

Anyway there is this other girl I've been talking to a little, I took her out to a show on Friday and we did acid, I ended up taking her home instead of hooking up, idk why, just didnt feel right on acid. And I really fucking like this girl, she is gorgeous, blonde like Amy but taller and thinner, she is taller than me though. She's smart and kinda weird, which I can relate to so much more, she smokes mad weed, has awesome taste in music, and like I was connecting with her on a real, normal person level. And she just moved here a few months ago and is kinda lonely and confused and, fuck I really like her. And looking at it objectively its literally like after fucking things up with Amy I get to meet someone who is just as beautiful, and smarter, and relates to me better, and is less of a crazy slut.

The problem is she's Amy's roommate. I met her when we were all at a festival together. And, objectively or not, I don't have the same kind of insane psychedelic spiritual-emotional connection to her, its all about feelings and it just feels different. Like I like hanging out with her, because she is a cool person and I enjoy her company but with Amy it's like, just being in her presence makes me feel good. Anyway when I'm being completely honest, there's just no way I could actually choose her over Amy, like, the second she is ready and willing I will be there for her and fuck anyone and everything that is in the way, its not even like it'd be a choice just an irresistable primal force.

So IDK what to do. I almost wish I hadn't met Amy, that she wasn't there and I wasn't overwhelmingly in love with her. And I could just go for it and not worry about stupid bullshit and just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen. But then we would never have met. I want to go for it anyway, so badly, just hit her up and take her out and smoke some weed and make sweet beautiful love and fuck all the consequences. But I care about her and don't want to hurt her and if I end up choosing her roommate over her which I know I would given the chance I'm afraid it would. And its like.....she is currently the only way I have to get in touch with Amy, so even though I care about her part of me feels like I'm just using her to get to Amy, lol, which is absolutely terrible. And I don't want to hurt Amy either but there is nothing I can do at this point.

I don't fucking know. Typing it out didn't really help. I already know I need to be with Amy, I just don't know how to get there or why I have to be so fucking alone in the meantime when she doesn't. I would appreciate your advice, especially if you're a girl, like, if a guy knows it's not gonna work out would you still want him to be with you for awhile, even if he's richer and smarter and better looking than most guys. Obviously this isn't the kind of thing some depressed lonely virgin can relate to. But fucking idk.

I'm going to hang out with this girl more, and be friends if I at all can. And we haven't actually done anything, I just took her out and we owe her cuz Amy was a bitch to her for her birthday. And yeah I am going to use her friendship to get closer to Amy. But I'm so attracted to her and like her so much, I want it to be something more, I just can't help being conscious of the consequences of my actions and don't want to hurt a girl I care about but can't be with long term like I have in the past.

Or maybe it's not even an option because forcing Amy to watch me hook up with her roommate would be unacceptable. idk.
>>
Samuel Hagglebot - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 02:58:02 EST ID:ET+Z2w9B No.510695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510694

TBH you sound a bit fucked. It's a mix of predatory and idolising. On the one hand you sell the idea of love, spiritual bonds and connecting. Then you talk about harassing her to the point of being blocked on everything, totally ignoring her wishes and this has been going on for a long time. It's a total denial on your part. You just wanna push through all the rejection to get what you want. This isn't even about her, you don't truly care about her or her life - you just want to have her.

So to you, by your logic - it doesn't really matter if you "trick" amy into loving you somehow, eventually, finally. Even if it's totally forced, totally manufactured, clearly orchestrated and at any cost including fucking flatmates as a stepping stone. Your lack of respect is going to leave a trainwreck for all involved including yourself.

Utter stupidity. This is what TV does to people's brains. Makes them think that they can just act like "loved up" fools and get away with psychopathic, predatory infiltration of someone else's life.

Mate, you've been blocked. Get a grip, get a fucking clue. Don't be that guy. You remind me of myself in high school, when I met Angie. She was a 7 year chase, best friend, most spiritual - all that shit. I woulda done anything to secure that victory at the time. But eventually I just knew when to call it quits.

Disarm this idolising before it's too late. The longer you kid yourself, the longer you torture yourself- it's an addiction. You associate the buzz with the things you are doing for love, rather than regretting it because it's a stupid fucking idiot thing to.

Good luck
>>
Phineas Crivingham - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 03:22:08 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479111728392.jpg -(15134B / 14.78KB, 523x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510695
nigga what

>Then you talk about harassing her to the point of being blocked on everything, totally ignoring her wishes and this has been going on for a long time.
literally i never harassed her or anything. came over and tried to hook up with her 1 time after meeting her bf. and her friend came over and cockblocked me, and she flipped a shit on me the next morning, yelled at me said a bunch of shit kicked me out and blocked me. so i gave her space and moved on, didnt talk to her or see her for a few months but we have a lot of the same friends and go to the same shows and festivals so i ended up seeing her again.

and last weekend i ran into her and her friend at a festival, and we ended up riding back to my hotel and her and her friend stayed in my room lol. so its not like im stalking or harassing her at this point. she just hasnt unblocked me. like she was wearing my fucking tshirt.

>This is what TV does to people's brains.
more like LSD lol. i dont even watch tv besides sports and occasional cartoons. i do a shit ton of acid though, its why i fell so hard in love with Amy.

i respect her and am willing to give her space, if she was actually with a guy who treated her right and could make her happy id be able to be happy for her, this dude is obviously not though. and i know if you havent experienced it this spiritual connection shit sounds like im just crazy but its there and i know shes felt it just like i have.

but none of this is about her, because i know i cant do anything if she is not ready for me and im not going to waste time trying. its about this other girl. because with Amy removed from the picture, then yeah, im pretty lonely, and i like her, and im really attracted to her, and hanging out with her is like hanging out with girls i liked used to be before i fell in love with Amy and everything got retarded. im trying not to say her name until i decide what to do idk. anyway the point of my post is, with Amy removed from the picture i would go for her 100%, and treat her right and give her everything, but the reality is that i know i would choose Amy over her if i could and idk if its fair to do that to her.

and since its 3am and im pouring my heart out to strangers on the internet. its not like i want her to 'finally' start loving me, its that i know she did/does on some level, and want her to overcome the resistance she has to that notion, because last year when we were seeing each other all the time i just wasnt ready to handle what she needed, and now i am, like im fucking sexy, smart, creative, have money and i care about her so fucking much, im not some fucking creep i know how to treat a woman and i know i would make her happy. and i know i would make this other girl happy too i just dont want to hurt her in the long run.

i guess i shouldnt worry so much about other people and just do what i want which i probably will anyway but i cant help thinking about it.
>>
Samuel Hagglebot - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 03:28:56 EST ID:ET+Z2w9B No.510697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510696

" if she was actually with a guy who treated her...."

not your call. know your place.

" like im fucking sexy, smart, creative, have money and i care about her so fucking much, im not some fucking creep "

yes, yes you are and that sentence confirms it really

Please take your strange, drug damaged "my life has the deepest connection that ever lived" elsewhere.
>>
Phineas Crivingham - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 03:40:45 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510697
>not your call. know your place.
bitch fuck off. ive met the guy, ive seen them together, ive seen how he treats her, i know how to treat a woman, he does not do it right. period. maybe you dont know that yourself but to me it is apparent, and as her friend even putting my own feelings completely aside - which i am capable of doing - i am going to notice and i am going to say something. yeah if she wants to stay with him there is nothing i can do but support her. but im not going to pretend its a fucking good choice.

stop projecting your degenerate creepy weirdness onto me. i am not a creep, i know how to treat a woman, i love my friends including both of these girls. i love Amy 100% unconditionally and wish for her happiness whether or not it includes me, it is just i know her well and there is no one else in her life who cares about her as much as me except her boyfriend who is emotionally abusive and she has cheated on. i took the other girl home the other night instead of hooking up with her because we were on acid and it didnt feel right ffs.

i am not asking for advice based on 'i am a creepy weirdo and want to get with this girl'. i am asking for advice based on, 'i am conscious of the consequences of my actions and want to get with this girl who i know is attracted to me but doubt the long run potential and do not want to hurt her'. i know this is not something you have experienced or are capable of understanding but you can fuck right the fuck off as can anyone else who is to much of a creepy weirdo to get what im saying. i ended up answering my own question anyway.
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 04:33:54 EST ID:owwvxYCN No.510700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510698
Live and let live, bitch "_"
>>
Ernest Billingstock - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 04:49:28 EST ID:xQY7/x+6 No.510701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP you idiot.

The response you got is accurate. You sound like a creepy persistent bitch and can't even handle being called one.

Give it up and grow up bro, let it die
>>
Samuel Hagglebot - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 07:47:11 EST ID:ET+Z2w9B No.510705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510698

"i am going to notice and i am going to say something. yeah if she wants to stay with him there is nothing i can do but support her. but im not going to pretend its a fucking good choice."

So first up, that was a backhanded acknowledgement of the fact you are happy to use your influence, to game your odds and increase the probability of getting her. Regardless of her own opinion before you began to try nudge her in the "right" direction.

", i know how to treat a woman, i love my friends including both of these girls."
>I love my friends, including these girls

That was a weird thing to include. It suggests you evaluate your grandiose measure of boss-boyfriendness based off of how you interact with mutual, non sexual friends. Also suggests you run in a large circle of girls, which to me just feels like the marker of someone who isn't actually everything they are trying to portray themselves as. It's weird that you seem to think that knowing how to treat a woman can be based off the interactions with mutual NPCs. Kinda like thinking you know everything about not being racist, cause you know some black guys and that makes it cool.

THIS : " 'i am conscious of the consequences of my actions and want to get with this girl who i know is attracted to me but doubt the long run potential and do not want to hurt her'"

is a direct contradiction of

THIS : "if I end up choosing her roommate over her which I know I would given the chance I'm afraid it would. And its like.....she is currently the only way I have to get in touch with Amy, so even though I care about her part of me feels like I'm just using her to get to Amy, lol, which is absolutely terrible. And I don't want to hurt Amy either but there is nothing I can do at this point."

The entire play, is just a ruse to get closer to this girl. More excuses for interactions, because she has blocked you. You are so sad.

The hands down, most psychotic fuckery of this entire thread has to be the following.

This girl is not into you, she has a boyfriend, fucks other dudes as well but still doesn't touch you. She has had you make numerous failed attempts over a larger timeline and took to blocking you. Had some sort of pity / drug interest hang out and now you are back to plotting. The entire situation seems underpinned by the relentless, dog chasing a car hope of this girl having a change of heart. This girl deciding infact that you, are the great, smartest, sexiest, most relaionshipist, most creative, spiritual man sex god on the planet of acid fucking goodness.

It's like bruh, get a fuckin grip what planet you on boi! C'mon stop playing yourself. She ain't fucking you, she isn't interested like that, she blocked you. Now you are using this other girl as part of your play and you openly admitted it. You might try pass it off as just being considered but infact, it is because you are pre-meditating. You want to put yourself in a more advantageous situation in order to hopefully catalyse the event you desire with Amy.

THUS PROVING THAT YOU ARE INFACT BEING SELFISH AND ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING HER, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ELSE GOES DOWN AND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS EVEN IN YOUR INTERESTS, BUT SINCE >YOU.KNOW.BEST.FOR.HER.REGARDKESS,

*mic drop*
>>
Samuel Gullerhen - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 08:21:19 EST ID:05h1GdgG No.510706 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479129679518.jpg -(3634B / 3.55KB, 151x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Sophie Fackledale - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 08:57:21 EST ID:U1hDQqcB No.510707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just because you take acid, doesn't make you wise.

You're just another kid with limerence. It's sad. You think that you're in love with a fantastic projection of her. But you don't know what love is.

She's not going to save you. You aren't going to save her. You need to move on and cut all ties with her and her new roommate. It's unlucky that you ran into her in the first place because you're back to square one.

In short, look at what this idea of love is doing to you and realize what a fuckhead you are being for indulging it for so long.

I mean if there's a chick almost better than Amy then theres a chick far superior to Amy.
>>
Eugene Lightham - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:34:00 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479184440516.png -(1225744B / 1.17MB, 1440x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
so you guys i looked at this thread earlier and went to buy weed. and i remember thiinking 'damn thatd be cool if i could see Amy during the supermoon'. cuz of the astrological energy and shit. and i was leaving my dealers place and stopped at a red light and guess who pulls up next to me and honks and i roll down my window and she says hi. so fuck all yall motherfuckers the universe is definitely telling me we will be together.

anyway idk why i asked here, i was asking for advice for an alpha problem, from a bunch of betas who are incapable of understanding it because its outside of their world of experience. as evidenced by the fact that no one even responded to my actual question and you all just focused on talking shit about my relationship with Amy. im not some dumb spunion fuccboi, im 24 years old, have a masters degree, legit job, house car iphone, and im a very powerful wizard, i know what the fuck im doing just sometimes need to vent in order to get shit straight in my head. getting girls is not the problem, idk how many asian girls hearts ive broken bc im just not into them physically, most girls are simply boring. if things are meant to be with Amy, ill get her when the time comes, if not, she is still my friend and i will always care about her. and i always win. and so does she lol.

what is kind of disturbing though is that you guys seem incapable of understanding altruism. like because i want my friend to make healthy choices its all out of some fucked up selfish desire to control her or something. like i care about my friends and their well being, regardless of whatever i may want out of them, its fucked up that this isnt perfectly fucking understandable to you people. and most of my friends are guys, but some are girls, and most of them are attractive. i love them and care about them regardless.

>you, are the great, smartest, sexiest, most relaionshipist, most creative, spiritual man sex god on the planet of acid fucking goodness.
well thanks man. at least you got one part spot on.

im sorry none of yall niggas have experienced the beauty and wonder of psychedelic love. its something amazing, it really is
>>
Eugene Lightham - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:45:54 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510729
man you know whats fucked up. when i first met Amy she was hooking up with my roommate at the time. and at this festival next weekend, at the one last year my roommate (different guy) met his gf there. and she wanted my dick at first too, and she has the same name as the other girl, Amy's roommate, who i think im gonna convince to come to the festival, it would be really good for her. everythings just going in circles
>>
Phoebe Huttingchet - Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:17:19 EST ID:urAYJY36 No.510732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510729

i hope you cause amy's death through a motor vehicle collision while driving intoxicated and it burns your soul for the rest of your days
>>
William Honeyshit - Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:03:42 EST ID:5JYKa3yb No.510733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479189822497.png -(289343B / 282.56KB, 500x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510729
>>
Shit Nunkinbanks - Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:20:06 EST ID:ET+Z2w9B No.510738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510729

>See girl outwith context you predicted. Universe "definitely" telling you that you will be with her.

• So this alarming and mildly psychotic train of thought says a lot about your disposition. I'm all for believing in the universe subtly nudging in your favour etc but drawing definite conclusions from anything and trying to "read the signs" almost definitely leads to a crash and burn.

Your problem is not an alpha problem. The reason we didn't answer your "actual" question is because it's not the real issue you need help with. Your brain is so warped by Amy that you seem to be trying to play 3 games of poker simultaneously. This bizarre, looping structure of values sees you telling us that

1 - You want Amy > everything, will cut off anyone else, actively pursue her, be around etc
2 - You then say you want flatmate, but other evidence indicates that this is out of a scheme to acquire value 1
3 - You say that you are all about "friendship" and love and respect, but yet the other values all contradict that too.

This entire suspended reality bubble seems agitated. Clearly you know yourself who you are, but you seem to pretend to be someone else. At the end of the day, your by-any-means, predatory, shoulder to lean on in the background and whisper disruptive "truths" in her ear. Till she "gives in" to your "charm". You treat the entire situation as a play to try and warp to your advantage. The entire thing is a charade.

We are not betas here mate. You are the one who has to take the most beta approach ever. You have been cakefarted and blocked. Now you are plotting on flatmate, to infiltrated the other's life and try play 2 girls at once till the top priority comes up. That's such a long haul, pathetic, overly connected sus attempt at being a player I've ever seen. If you were such an Alpha, you'd have been one of the guys she was fucking other than the boyfriend. If you were such an alpha, she wouldn't have blocked you. If you were such an alpha, you wouldn't have multiple people telling you that you are a bitch.

Psychedelic love sounds fun but I do have a bit of a scepticism of drug girls. A lot of them can't be trusted, they float about too much at parties, fuck other guys and constantly have other drug idiots hitting them up to "chill and get a smoke" or whatever other innocuous bullshit they can come up with. Tbh in general that sort of scene just bugs the shit out of me cause I find it to be pretty shallow. Yes there is the projection of deeper spirits and drugged up love, but under the surface you find it's a strung out group of people who all kinda fuck eachother over and things constantly happen while fucked. I wouldn't wanna be keeping girls as wifeys in that scene. Amy proves that. She fucks a bunch of dudes. You are one of those nameless weirdos who is plotting on her while my back is turned.
>>
Clara Grandwell - Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:32:33 EST ID:xQY7/x+6 No.510742 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well shit you didn't tell us you were a dog OP that makes things different.

Anyways yeah go for it, ask her to marry you and find out how much she really loves you and your "wizard powers"
>>
Nell Clumblederk - Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:20:16 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510767 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479273616817.jpg -(18397B / 17.97KB, 330x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510737
thanks brah much love <3

>>510738
>At the end of the day, your by-any-means, predatory, shoulder to lean on in the background and whisper disruptive "truths" in her ear. Till she "gives in" to your "charm".
nigga what

like that is not the kind of relationship we have at all

like we have only had a couple of serious conversations like that ever, when were alone together the connection is just too strong

like our relationship is based on going to shows/festivals and going hard af and raging all night together, once we get flowing the chemistry we have is phenomenal. no one else goes as hard as me, thats the main reason why i love her. i swear to god the next time i see her jumping on the bed drinking champagne lol.

which is part of the deal, anyway, after having done acid with this girl once ive already made more of a deeper connection with her than with Amy. i really fucking like her dude. like no bullshit if i didnt know Amy i would go all in. like im not gonna fuck things up with Amy and then fuck this up too.

>You treat the entire situation as a play to try and warp to your advantage. The entire thing is a charade.
well thats just a side effect of doing enough acid. all the worlds a stage, and all the men and women merely players, you get to understand that after a point. and you are grossly misunderstanding my character.

and fuck you she doesnt fuck that many dudes. just a couple, and her boyfriend, since like, March, thats not really a lot. you are a judgmental nerd piece of shit and your opinion is worthless to me. jk i love you but you should do some drugs and stop being a judgmental asshole or stop posting on a board for drug users wtf. sorry im stoned as fuck rn.

>>510740
glad u guys appreciate me, its really nice to hear
>>
Matilda Sabblestock - Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:54:27 EST ID:5JYKa3yb No.510769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479275667952.jpg -(364015B / 355.48KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510767
>well thats just a side effect of doing enough acid. all the worlds a stage, and all the men and women merely players, you get to understand that after a point. and you are grossly misunderstanding my character.

And you're playing the part of devious creep very well!
You should -really- just read what's been written down here, and try to apply this to yourself OP. Think about why a lot of people here got that mental image of you, didn't you formulate yourself correctly? Or do we have legit reason to think that your behavior makes you come of as a idiot?

Like the quotation I put up in my post, you are realizing that you are just confirming that because of your narrow-sighted world-view it's okay for you to act manipulative because that's who you are? That taking a lot of acid makes it ok?

>judgmental nerd piece of shit and your opinion is worthless to me. jk i love you but you should do some drugs and stop being a judgmental asshole or stop posting on a board for drug users wtf. sorry im stoned as fuck rn.

Like here. Once again you presume that it's okay for -you- to make rude assumptions about other people, especially since you're stoned and apparently can't control yourself, but you're really upset when people make assumptions about you that don't fit your noble "divine wizard"-narrative.

I'm about 70% sure that you are just trolling at this point, but if not, take all this as cosmos reaching out to you and begging you to take your head out of your ass and experience the real world for a while.
>>
Barnaby Gogglelock - Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:36:09 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479342969417.jpg -(39547B / 38.62KB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510769
>And you're playing the part of devious creep very well!
Well I definitely was but I'm way past that. And she was interested in me at the time anyway

>Think about why a lot of people here got that mental image of you, didn't you formulate yourself correctly?
Yeah I suck at communication, dat throat chakra ya know. Especially when I'm trying to express transcendental truths of nature to a bunch of isolated nerds who have no conception of anything outside of material reality.

>your narrow-sighted world-view
ok dude, well if you think I am narrow sighted ive done a horrible job of expressing myself thus far. I am completely open minded, the recognizance of certain undeniable facts about the universe and my own condition and role in it notwithstanding.

>it's okay for you to act manipulative because that's who you are? That taking a lot of acid makes it ok?
Everybody acts manipulative dude, when I have someone's best interests at heart they're better with me manipulating them than some douchebag who wants them to grow up and just go to school and worry about their job and stop partying and going out and having fun and hanging out with guys, for instance.

>Once again you presume that it's okay for -you- to make rude assumptions about other people
Well there's a difference between making an assumption and making an observation dude. The guy just said he doesn't want to associate with 'drug users' in general as a group as if me and my psychedelic raver friends are the same as a bunch of normal people who drink and do drugs, are the same as a bunch of high school potheads, are the same as a bunch of niggas smokin crack and pcp, are the same as a bunch of meth heads and expressed several negative judgments of them/us, thus, I observe that he is a judgmental asshole. Maybe he's not a nerd, that was an assumption based on him posting on the internet and being judgmental of drug users, usually people who post on the internet are either nerds or on drugs

>I'm about 70% sure that you are just trolling at this point, but if not, take all this as cosmos reaching out to you and begging you to take your head out of your ass and experience the real world for a while.
Well once I realized how far off base yall are I started trolling but I was genuinely unsure about this situation. Still not really sure but I need to keep it rolling at this point. And I spent the first 22 years of my life living in the real world, it was fucking awful and I'm never going back. And I've experienced more of life in the dramatist's perspective I've assumed over the past two years than most people do in their threescore and ten, after all what is drama but life with the dull bits cut out?

But yes, I hear the objections you guys are having and understand that logically, me thinking about all this shit and still hanging on to Amy after all this time would seem really weird, and moreover from the perspective of the character I've been portraying, what the hell hook up with some cute psychedelic blonde girl that's not even a question. So I need to move forward, it's just gonna be real hard not pouring my entire heart out because I've been alone for so long and am so badly in need of a real human connection. But what's meant to be will be.

Oh and just for the amusement of all you judgmental nerds. For the whole last year when I was trying to do my thing, I lived 2 hours away, I had to spend 4 hours driving every time I wanted to see Amy, probably did that a dozen times, she never once came to visit me lol. Then I graduated and had to find a job, this was after she had first blocked me, so I ended up moving here LOL I live like 10 minutes away from her its not even a big city.
>>
Isabella Duckfoot - Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:22:51 EST ID:lC4u5xZY No.510794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I don't have the same kind of insane psychedelic spiritual-emotional connection to her
>its not even like it'd be a choice just an irresistable primal force.
>why I have to be so fucking alone in the meantime when she doesn't

OP let me give you some straight talk. When I was 16 and a faggot like you, these are words and ideas that I used to embrace, and in all likelyhood probably typed something to that effect when I was shitposting on geocities guest books. Having been around the block a few times, I can say that your situation here will play out like a fucking sitcom if you don't do something about it. First of all, you need to understand that your one-sided cosmic, spiritual connection to this girl is caused by infatuation. You have every single symptom of someone being assaulted by pheromones while undergoing puberty. And yes, it absolutely does feel like an irresistible primal force, because all of your male programming is screaming at you to breed with this woman.

Let me tell you: this is a BAD IDEA.

Unfortunately, male programming doesn't really understand a whole lot outside of correct pheromones. And for millennia it didn't really have to! But you need to start making adult decisions, otherwise you will be at the mercy of whatever your olfactory senses tell you to hit on. An adult decision being one that you make because you know it is the right one, despite the fact that your very biology is telling you are somehow wrong. Your heart and body definitely have good intentions, but they have no idea what the fuck mitigating circumstances are. All of these absurdly high divorce rates are because people get infatuated and then literally get married a few months later. Unless you were POWs together and in those three months bared your souls and forged unbreakable bonds through tribulations and shit, that is not enough time to get to know somebody well enough to marry them. And I got something else for you: Amy is probably terribly alone in her relationship. Why do you think she's cheating? Since you've never been in a relationship before, you can't really understand that breaking up is incredibly difficult. People stay together for years, never having sex, never being happy, waiting for "that one huge fight" that they can storm out and end it all and feel justified, but it never comes, and the fights just get worse and worse as both people tolerate more and more.

The boyfriend is not an obstacle to you, otherwise you would be the one she's cheating with. The truth is, she's probably just not superficially attracted to you. And trying to emotionally engage somebody enough to fall in love, without pheromones lubing the wheels "Omg everything you say is beautiful to me, I love you so much!", takes a lot of effort. Effort that somebody trapped in a bad relationship probably doesn't have too much of. It can be scary too, you can take the time to get to know somebody, they end up being a terrible person! And you weren't even in love with them to begin with! What a waste!

Well stop being so scared and go take a chance on that roommate chick. Don't be a dirtbag and use her to get to Amy, but take her out for a burger and a smoke just with the intention of trying to become better friends with her. The fact is that when you find something inside of somebody that makes you fall in love, that is a hell of a lot more real than infatuation. One day you will run into Amy and that feeling isn't going to happen anymore. I hope when that happens, you feel glad that you chose...

wisely
>>
Barnaby Gogglelock - Thu, 17 Nov 2016 00:59:40 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.510798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510794
nah dude my programmings busted man i flipped the script a long time ago

like im 24 man. ive been in love, pathetically in love with a girl who still cared about me but had moved on, for a long time. i used to talk to her on the phone every day, i would have done anything to be with her. but it was, essentially, a selfish desire, because my life was shit and she was doing fine without dealing with me and was better off without being with me. sure i loved her. but it was essentially just chemical bullshit, you know, attachment because she was the only girl id been with, and we were really close and i didnt have a lot of friends and she was the only one who cared about me. and eventually i got too miserable for her to waste time on me, and i treated her like shit i think subconsciously to push her away, and we stopped hanging out altogether. and i still missed her every day, and i still miss her, but after awhile i kind of stopped caring and got over it. funny enough that was around the same time i first met Amy, i wasnt interested in her the first couple years i knew her.

and this is a whole different level. like incredibly improbably events happening in real life to draw us together. like subliminal signs appearing in movies, music, just wherever we are when were alone together. like literally reading each others minds, man, even if im too stoned to react properly. like ive rationalized myself to giving up on her and never talking to her again half a dozen times and just seeing her reminds me all over again. like theres no way for it to make sense to anybody except me, but, theres no way for me to pretend to myself it isnt real.

and i have a job now. i have a life, i have my shit together. i have friends, not as many as id like but more than i need. i know how to treat a woman and i have the means and the ability to provide for one. i would take care of her, a hell of a lot better than she's being taken care of now, and make her happier and better off, you might not believe this but i know it. and i can take care of my own happiness, as well, enough to get by anyway, if she truly finds a better situation without me, i would let her go, its not selfish.

>Unless you were POWs together and in those three months bared your souls and forged unbreakable bonds through tribulations and shit
well thats one way of looking at it

>Amy is probably terribly alone in her relationship
I KNOW and thats what really kills me. and makes me want to say fuck all this other bullshit and get to her somehow and take care of her, and be there for her, and solve all her problems for her and make her happy. like im just sitting around smoking weed and pleasuring myself like a degenerate in the meantime, i dont really care about my job.

>The boyfriend is not an obstacle to you, otherwise you would be the one she's cheating with
Well, she definitely was trying to cheat at one point while she was with him, but like, i met the dude, went to his house drank his water, hes dumb but he knew somethin was up, im pretty sure that she has both blamed her cheating with other guys on me, and promised him not to hang out with/do anything with me. so like breaking a direct promise is different than just cheating. and it definitely would be breaking the rules, that much has been made clear to me.

>Don't be a dirtbag and use her to get to Amy, but take her out for a burger and a smoke just with the intention of trying to become better friends with her.
well i already took her out to a show and we did acid.... And yeah i am not using her to get to Amy, i care about her for herself, she is so beautiful and awesome, i want to get to know her better and i already really like her and oh good LORD i want to give that body the loving it deserves. but i know that if the opportunity were ever to arise i would not choose her, and...inasmuch as i believe in soulmates, i do not believe her to be mine.

>I hope when that happens, you feel glad that you chose...

>wisely
well SON OF A BITCH, that makes me want to not do anything that might fuck it up, life without her is, quite simply not as good as life with her.

anyway im going to this festival this weekend, hopefully she comes, ive been trying to convince her, if she does, im going to take acid and go all in and see what ends up happening, if not, im going to take acid and hopefully find some guidance and some company.
>>
Nicholas Bigglefag - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:27:10 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.512245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1483939630797.png -(199104B / 194.44KB, 500x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
hey what up guys, just thought id give u all a status update

anyway not much really happened, for awhile, this girl is so hard to communicate with or get to go do stuff, she just hangs out and does drugs. anyway for new years, there was a bassnectar show in alabama, which for anyone who hasnt been to a bassnectar show, its more than just a concert, its a concert plus a shit ton of hippie wooks doing acid all night, like a 1 day festival in a hotel in the middle of a city. and i was going, and i wanted someone to hang out with and obviously needed to get tf away from Amy and not think about her. so i invited this girl to the show, gave her a ticket and drove her and let her stay in my room.

so we drove up friday, just the 2 of us, didnt end up meeting up with anybody that night, hung out drank smoked and went to a preparty, had a great time...i really like this girl and enjoy her company, regardless of how fuckin pretty she is. and she is chill and interested in cool stuff. anyway the next night, a bunch of friends came to the hotel room, we had a guy djing, lasers set up, a shit ton of champagne, weed dabs coke, it was fucking awesome. i bought 2 molly caps and gave em to this chick to hang on to, we were gonna take em when nectar started, we dosed at like 10. at like 11 i went to ask her for the molly and she said she was going to the bathroom and just dipped out, never saw her again lol. then next thing i know, at like fuckin 11:50 fuckin Amy shows up out of fucking nowhere. so at midnight i get to see her kiss her boyfriend in front of me, and have no one to kiss.

so ya tell me what you think about that one lol.

anyway i found her later, and did a bunch of coke and champagne and hooked up with her a little bit but she didnt let me get off. and now i keep trying to hang out with her and she keeps saying she wants to but never actually doing it, so fucking annoying idk how long this is gonna fuckin take. went to a show on thursday, tried to get her to come but she wouldnt and of course Amy was there lol.

but yeah ur advice could not have been more utterly worthless, but hey i needed a place to vent so might as well post an update.
>>
Priscilla Tootridge - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:39:31 EST ID:pCPQRsXK No.512246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Second girl.

Amy is a chase. That's really about you. Take that meaning off of amy and put it on your passion.

Basically you experience passion and satisfaction of expression with amy. But she's literally treating you like abuse personified.

Because of the attachment your chase only increases because it just seems like more passion.

This is actually for individual achievement and individuality. This can be a relationship but it's essentially like you are gonna be rocked all the time even if you're with amy.

By the way you are still going to feel that if you get with the second girl which isn't about spirtual heightening but feelings which is closer to relationship.

Because now you are the object of chase for her.

Basically ninety nine percent of the stuff you are seeing in amy are just validations of dreams in you. Ninety percent of it is just your ideal which she can reflect.

because she can be a connection too the things you have thought of like the spirtuality or philosophy stuff you mentioned. Since that's a passion and seems to be elusive in life, you give chase to get it. But it's going to be harder to achieve it all that if you get amy, pursue your individual higher plane, and then she leaves and you feel like you can no longer do that without her.
>>
James Bissledale - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:49:25 EST ID:Z4bxLm0I No.512247 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>512245

You are one of those people that I am honestly saddened by your existence. Just a walking, talking, selfish and cancerous blight on the world. I meet so many nice and humble people everyday that when I see this i'm reminded of your ilk. Like a rat you are.
>>
Debbie Downer - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 04:46:49 EST ID:STF3ejnn No.512248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>So there is this girl
stopped reading. Women problems are solved by getting a new woman. It is literally that simple. You miss pussy? Pussy doesn't like you ? Get new pussy, move on.
You can't get new pussy? That is a problem. But pussy is not a problem, faggot.
>>
William Dartfuck - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:17:24 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.512311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>512246

well thanks for the well thought out response

>This can be a relationship but it's essentially like you are gonna be rocked all the time even if you're with amy.
yeah thats the point

>Basically ninety nine percent of the stuff you are seeing in amy are just validations of dreams in you. Ninety percent of it is just your ideal which she can reflect.
even 10% is enough to make me happy forever

>But it's going to be harder to achieve it all that if you get amy, pursue your individual higher plane, and then she leaves and you feel like you can no longer do that without her.
well thats not really a concern right now, like im not gonna worry about not losing her until i get her in the first place, i know i would treat her right and make her happy so that seems really unlikely

>>512247
well sorry buddy
>>
Martin Dinderlure - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 05:41:43 EST ID:plr4U7Rg No.512387 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484304103574.jpg -(24876B / 24.29KB, 500x144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512247
Yeah OP sounds like a typical west coast kid. He thinks he's hot shit, got money from no means of hard work, hung up on some chick that blocked him to the point he won't even fuck her roommate, her roommate is using him too any wouldn't even let him nut.
>Obviously this isn't the kind of thing some depressed lonely virgin can relate to.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. You're not attractive, you're a clingy bitch and people only hang out with you because you have acid.
>I have literally no one else to talk to about this.
>failing over and over at getting with her.
Depressed lonely maybe not virgin but basically paid for sex confirmed. Why don't you type some more paragraphs about how you have the deepest psychedelic otherworldly connection to some cheating canker that blocked you on snapchat? Fucking millennials. Go back to 4skin with the other high school kids. Dropping out doesn't mean you've left them behind intellectually. n fucking b
>>
John Bommerwedging - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:18:22 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.512388 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484320702716.jpg -(34496B / 33.69KB, 360x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512387
>He thinks he's hot shit, got money from no means of hard work, hung up on some chick that blocked him to the point he won't even fuck her roommate, her roommate is using him too any wouldn't even let him nut.
fuck u nigga get a masters degree and come at me about hard work

>You're not attractive, you're a clingy bitch and people only hang out with you because you have acid.
well, i dunno, im a bit chubby at the moment but im pretty cute and my sexiness is in my general demeanor and way of acting. and everybody else had acid too, she wasnt even gonna dose i just offered her one because i was giving her drugs and dosing myself. she cared a lot more about the molly i bought her lol. plus all the champagne and coke and dabs.

>Depressed lonely maybe not virgin but basically paid for sex confirmed.
oh now fuck you thats just fucked up. i took this girl out, twice, before i even made a move on her, took her on a trip to a concert, hung out with her and gave her drugs and only hooked up with her at the end of the weekend, even by the most traditional standards of 3 dates or whatever that is completely normal. its only 'paying for sex' in the most basic sense that in any sort of date the guy is buying the girl shit to get her to sleep with him. just i have enough money that when im gonna take a girl out im gonna go hard and do it right.

Anyway, you can bitch about it all you want but im still pretty excellent and it sounds like your not, my reason for not having people i can vent to is just all my friends have an image of me as a badass and cant really relate, or are personally involved and have an opinion, so the internet is the only place i can really turn to get responses and outside opinions

your pic is remarkably apropos tho
>>
Lydia Checklestudging - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:01:58 EST ID:AkBTpOns No.512392 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>512248
it might be convenient to be able to think this way, but you have to be emotionally broken to be able to actually manage it
>>
Martin Dinderlure - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:51:34 EST ID:plr4U7Rg No.512394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484333494574.jpg -(13724B / 13.40KB, 200x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512388
It only stings when it's true, kiddo.
>I'm hot shit and all my friends think I'm a badass and that's why I'm cute as fuck even though I'm chubby and narcissistic and I act like a little bitch.
>Waaaah cheating unavailable girl blocked me on snapchat because I'm obsessed with her. I love her more than words can describe, but I will attempt to describe anyway with several paragraphs of bullshit about feeling things other people never possibly could.
>Girls don't like me because I give them acid. It's the molly, champagne, coke, and dabs.
>Sounds like your [sic] not pretty excellent.
Nice deflection. You don't know anything about me, you only continue proving my assumptions while trying to deflect them. In this whole thread every time you make a reply you manage to come off as an even more miserable deluded entitled douche. You already poured your heart out and had several people tell you that you are a piece of shit. That is the consensus here. Oh, and master's degrees are not at all hard to get. Let me guess, you majored in philosophy or some other liberal arts bullshit, had your parents pay for it all, and now either have a job through nepotism or you do nothing to actually contribute to society. Probably a world-famous glass blower like everyone else on the west coast. It only stings because it's true, kiddo. Your picture is remarkably appropriate[/b].
>>
Hannah Chushneg - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:20:37 EST ID:FqhAtTAh No.512398 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>alpha problem
>getting stallioned by Amy for years
My sides.

You're a delusional narcissist, OP - or a troll.
>>
Ebenezer Sebblebury - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:08:16 EST ID:xorMz/zL No.512399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484352496257.jpg -(132226B / 129.13KB, 455x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512247
Yeah dude, this guy is at best psychotic, and at worst, a full blown stalker...

Watching everyone try to explain to grown ass man that he doesn't have magical powers was pretty funny though.
>>
Ebenezer Sebblebury - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:16:54 EST ID:xorMz/zL No.512400 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484353014257.png -(610116B / 595.82KB, 620x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512394
Haha you didn't close you bold tag properly, who's the idiot now?

JK, you are spot on my man[%/]
>>
Eugene Bardlock - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 18:27:07 EST ID:g8o4GfIn No.512423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484436427887.png -(130336B / 127.28KB, 686x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dear OP. This is you. Grow the fuck up. You're so afraid of rejection that you can't even accept that you've already been rejected. Amy's never going to go out with you, she's never going to like you, and she'll certainly never love you. The problem isn't her boyfriend or her attitude, it's you.
>>
William Billingstone - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 02:07:58 EST ID:l2NTIWku No.512455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484550478955.jpg -(194980B / 190.41KB, 1200x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512394
Lol, ok, so what would you have me do, then? Simply kill myself and remove my cancerous blight from the population? Or stop trying at all and resign myself to a life of dissatisfaction and misery as you've apparently done?

>Probably a world-famous glass blower like everyone else on the west coast.
You know, that would be a lot more fun, and probably make a lot better impact on society than my actual job. But my masters is in math, and I live in Florida so 0 for 3?

>>512399
Ok dude but I definitely do have magical powers even if you don't

>>512423
Nigga, I am not remotely in the cakefart, she has never bitched to me about her problems or used me to vent about bullshit, her bf is more of a beta fuccboi than me, and I don't have some delusion of her finally realizing she has feelings for me, I'm going to rub in her face how incredibly awesome I am for her, make it obvious she would be better off with me without opening up to her and finally, once she is completely broken down grab her right by the pussy, make sweet love to her and make all her problems go away or just not matter.

or, you know, not all that in which case I'm still pretty awesome and will end up fucking a sexy blonde chick at some point even if I've really gotta find my own.

This beta shit is not even remotely relevant to my life, I don't know how the fuck you are still putting me in xkcd after reading this thread
>>
Cyril Hullerlet - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 03:54:33 EST ID:SorHqVtJ No.512457 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> her bf is more of a beta fuccboi than me

She lets her boyfriend fuck her in the ass, hard, while choking the shit out of her. After she's done cleaning his cock off with her mouth, they stare lovingly into each others eyes for a few minutes. Shortly thereafter they get in the kitchen, throw on a pot of coffee and start cooking together. It's a simple meal, but that half an hour they spent together in the kitchen, just joking around and enjoying each others' company is one of the best parts of their day. Then they go cuddle up, watch some movies, and fuck like 3 or 4 more times.

She doesn't think about you once, not even for a fucking second, over this entire 8 hour period. Yet here you are, posting about how great you are and how sorry she'll be. Or how happy she'll be when she finally gets together with you. I don't even know.

Checkmate, women.
>>
David Farringhood - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 06:17:14 EST ID:IpccH+D5 No.512460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Use your psychonaut powers to mindtrick her into becoming your love slave

I did this five years ago after years of training in the mountains with psychedelics under an old hippy acidmaster and I've never looked back

But seriously get therapy and check your narcissism
>>
Molly Cugglenadge - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:50:12 EST ID:g8o4GfIn No.512463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>510694
>This beta shit is not even remotely relevant to my life, I don't know how the fuck you are still putting me in xkcd after reading this thread

You either refuse to or are unable to realize that you've already been rejected. When she cheats on her boyfriend and sleeps with everyone but you, that's a pretty clear indication that you're the problem. An alpha would just move on to better women, but you're hung up on someone who never wanted you in the first place. That "beta fuccboi" gets the pussy you've never had but can't let go. If he's a beta, what does that make you?
>>
Thomas Gomblestire - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:35:50 EST ID:mZyawqHl No.512464 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>512457
LMFAO I know right?

This kid

>>512455

Literally has no chance and has fooled himself to believe this massive bullshit spiel about how he is so perfect for her and will make her realize it by "being fucking awesome bruh"

Really tho if that other guy is getting the pussy you are literally parched for, then you are blinding yourself into accepting this make believe view of the world and how that woman "thinks" about you.

Your so beta you can't even accept a rejection.

Sorry man theres no hope, move on or move on to the stalker zone.
>>
Hannah Dartwill - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:13:17 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.512662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1485205997460.jpg -(55084B / 53.79KB, 662x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>512460
pretty much would do this only none of the acid grandmasters ive encountered will accept me into their training for fear my powers will surpass them

>>512464
i mean you are literally talking to someone who thinks he needs to bang a girl's roommate to get her to leave her boyfriend so he can get with her, it should be pretty apparent that either there is a serious flaw in communication and your perception of the situation is hopelessly out of touch with reality, or one of us is completely delusional
>>
Barnaby Dreblingstone - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:22:54 EST ID:hhQhcuad No.512663 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>512662
>one of us is completely delusional
OP a lot of people agree with this guy. So either everyone except you is delusional or you are.
>Inb4 "okay so the whole world is insane and I'm the only one who knows Amy loves me including Amy".
>>
Archie Gebblechudge - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 03:02:35 EST ID:pXo6ANrc No.513904 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488441755525.jpg -(27385B / 26.74KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What's up guys, OP here.

Wow, it's been awhile. This was just, like, a week after EDC, I posted after NYE, now, it's Okeechobee.

So I've hung out with this girl a few more times. She really likes me, it's obvious when she's with me and whenever she talks to me it really seems like she wants me to like her and hang out with her more. But she's terrible about messaging back, usually takes a day and then apologizes saying she didn't see my message, as if i couldnt see that it said 'seen' the night before lol. Either she's depressed, or she's playing games with me. I know she's been hooking up with at least one other guy and she's been doing a bunch of drugs, and she's told me she's depressed, so I really don't know what to think. But I don't really care, either, I really did at one point but, it's not Amy, I can't stay engaged through that much pain, I really like her and care about her, if things ever work out I'd love to hook up with her, but she obviously doesn't just want to hang out and smoke weed if we're not doing something interesting so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I've seen Amy a couple times since New Years. Well, once she walked in while I was hanging out with her roomate, I saw her at one, I guess two shows, and at one show last weekend with her bf. She seemed genuinely happy to see me but I wasn't really interested in engaging her with her bf around and the last time she saw me she was kind of bitchy. She got in a fight last week with her roomate who is supposed to be her bff. She like half unblocked me on fb to where I can message/see her posts (haven't messaged her) but can't add her, she posted today about how she wants to escape reality. I know this is something you degenerate pieces of fucking trash are not capable of understanding but I need her to be happy and I don't know what the fuck I am even supposed to be pretending to think at this point.

I lost my job early January. I've just been sitting around smoking weed since. I've hung out with this chick a couple times, and gone out to a few shows and my cousin's wedding, but other than that I've done nothing, I applied for one job. I have money to last another month or so but I've really been savoring the NEET life, I'm going to need to find a job, no matter how crappy after this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to Okeechobee. The music festival, not the lake or town. I'm not sure how things are going to go, I'm planning on camping with people from my town, they partied in my hotel room at New Years, hopefully I can camp with them. I know they'd welcome me if I can find them but I don't really talk to most of them so idk.

Amy is going to be there. I can only assume her bf will be there as well. I really want to avoid camping near them. But I am going to see them and hang out with them, as I've mentioned we have the same friends, rather than camping with people from last year I'm trying to at least set up somewhere else but they are my friends and I love them and want to party with them and only really see them at shows and festivals. I don't think this other girl is coming, I asked today and she wanted to but she didn't seem to want to ride with me, I don't really care that much, of course I would love the company but if shes not interested whatever. If she's there I'll hang out with her and do ketamine or molly or both, unless whatever dude she's been messing with is there which I doubt.

Anyway, I'm going to completely melt down and kill my ego. All this is gonna be gone. You guys keep attacking my ego, like I'm stuck in mine just as you're stuck in your own, but I'm not lol. I melt it down every few months, it hurts sometimes but it keeps me pure and I don't get too attached to the problems, negative emotions and earthly attachments that I experience when I know they are products of my ego. That isn't really me. And it's not what's driving me to Amy. My ego tried to get away from her, as hard as it could, without abandoning the connection to the universal Source that drives me and at this point keeps me moving forward. It's my soul that's in love with Amy. And it's far beyond my ego's power to change that.
>>
The Prospect - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 04:31:12 EST ID:UNQxIu1V No.513905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488447072662.gif -(154242B / 150.63KB, 256x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>513904
>It's my soul that's in love with Amy. And it's far beyond my ego's power to change that.

No. You're a delusional tool that cannot accept the reality of your situation and constantly make lame nonsensical excuses instead of actually confronting it. On top of that, you seemingly disregard everyone's constructive (be it blunt) critic of your bullshit that there's very little of anything I can even add here. You clearly don't really want help either and already run away from your sad existence through drug abuse, which will end poorly for you sooner or later. She's got a boyfriend AND when she isn't banging him.. you aren't even her back-up fuck, thinking this chick will eventually be yours is not only deluded it's genuinely pathetic. But considering the amount of plotting going on, secretly to yourself, it is next to impossible to feel sympathetic for you and also hard not to sincerely hope that a scumbag with this much pig-headedness as you never gets anywhere near this girl, her friends or anyone else until you have sorted very many of your issues out. Amy will never ever be with "your soul", "ego" or any other imitation you imagined my poor inadequate little beta, no amount of substances can change actuality and no witty nonsense you decide to cook up and respond will change things for you neither. Farewell.
>>
Nell Buzzfield - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 07:00:01 EST ID:STF3ejnn No.513909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488456001958.jpg -(162559B / 158.75KB, 2000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>510694
>That isn't really me. And it's not what's driving me to Amy. My ego tried to get away from her, as hard as it could, without abandoning the connection to the universal Source that drives me and at this point keeps me moving forward. It's my soul that's in love with Amy.

No OP you're not Eckart Tolle and this is fucking 4th dimension. This is planet earth, where you have a crush on a girl who doesn't care about you. Is that so difficult to understand?

Women will keep you around because that way they can call you when they need you. THEY ALL DO IT. I have had lots of crushes and girls would always keep me hanging, always "I don't know", "I have a bf", "I'm not sure" but then whenever they need me to move some furniture or give them weed they would always come for my help. Women are fucking scavengers, do not let them turn you into a pile of garbage from which they get what they want-

If you like this new girl — why the fuck don't you go for her? Give yourself some time, say "I'm going to forget about Amy for the next 6 months". That ain't a lot of time, so you won't feel afraid of letting go of your actual feelings - which btw are indeed part of you, you are not two separate people one in love with Amy and the other not in love with Amy - it's both you, don't be stupid.

Here's a start:

1- Realize that you like Amy but she doesn't like you enough and that ain't fucking esoteric, it's just animal attraction that is lacking
2- Decide to make an effort to move away from Amy, at least for a short period of time ( the first is always the most difficult )
3- Give this other girl an opportunity, take her to beautiful places, as far away from Amy as you can. If you two connect so well, maybe give it a try?

• You sound like an absolute faggot but I hope you the best, I have been in the same situation and it fucking sucks. The fundamental solution is to realize that you are attracted to only one girl in a world of millions. I'm sure that in a city with at least 100k people absolutely every man can find at least 10 women that would make him absolutely fall in love.

So go outside and start looking around
>>
Hamilton Nurryhood - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 10:05:41 EST ID:821ft5+E No.513912 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>stallioned orbiter: the thread
>>
equation - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:08:20 EST ID:p+l6hcS6 No.514073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
hahaha i read that 'the problem is shes amys roommate' in a south park rob shneider voice ahahahah
>>
Augustus Domblehood - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:38:35 EST ID:plr4U7Rg No.514279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489167515118.jpg -(86703B / 84.67KB, 665x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Every keeps calling OP an narcissistic grasping-at-vanity obsessed beta faggot but he keeps coming back with updates like we care to read them and like we won't just continue to ridicule him for such hypocritical posturing.
>>
Angus Sobberfark - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:57:52 EST ID:0rMqvrlM No.514551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This whole thread lifted my mood. Makes me realise I am not alone with wishful thinking that gets too psychotic.
>>
Rebecca Bungerdale - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:33:54 EST ID:EzXVpmDm No.514557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>513904
>She like half unblocked me on fb to where I can message/see her posts (haven't messaged her) but can't add her

Confirmed for checking her profile everyday
>>
Walter Binnerlork - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 23:16:36 EST ID:b0iVIo9z No.514592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489893396073.jpg -(50138B / 48.96KB, 425x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>513904

when a girl half unblocks you that's a sign the universe is willing you together
>>
Lydia Crigglebanks - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:01:20 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.514625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489996880329.jpg -(162237B / 158.43KB, 749x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So what's up guys, Amy guy here.

So we all turned up at the festival, well, she did and I did, her boyfriend didn't.

So the first night, when I first showed up at the festival literally the first person that I saw that I recognized right after walking in was Amy, she was with a couple of our friends. She said hi to me and hugged me and so did our female friend and then the dude came up and said hi. I didn't say much after that, just was trying to hang out with them since I'd just gotten there and was by myself but almost immediately she said something to the guy, and then all 3 of them and the people they were with dipped on me.

I saw them later that night but didn't see them again all weekend. On friday night I wanted to see her and saw her totem but I could feel her hatred radiating out, at that point I knew I had pretty much won. I saw a totem that said "No Quarter," and another with Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia saying 'wildcard!' like in the episode where he cuts the breaks, and I'm like fuck it, like I'm crazy and Amy is blonde and is a waitress this works. So I went and got a drink and messaged her boyfriend telling him basically everything I've seen her do in front of me. Which is a lot.

Anyway the fucking pussy ass bitch threatened to fight me and then blocked me, and he's an illiterate retard so I don't think he even read my message.

Anyway I also went off on Amy's roommate that night, not the one the OP was about but their other roommate, for unrelated reasons. I made up with her and she offered me drugs. So the other day I was getting back in town and she offered me dabs so I went to her apartment to pick up some dabs. She sold me a couple grams but Amy was there, and while I was there she was like "Oh, so what the fuck are you doing in my apartment," and fucking flipped out on me, man.

I mean, she was like, "Why are you trying to ruin my life?" Like she was kinda flipping out, not even that angry but just barely holding it together, like "what the fuck are you doing messaging my boyfriend a bunch of bullshit?" At first I was like, "I don't even have time for this" but she got in my face when I tried to leave and locked the door in front of me and was like, "Can you please just look me in the eyes and tell me why you would do this?" The worst part was, I could tell just looking at her that she really, truly was hurt on a deep level, she felt betrayed and didn't understand why I would do such a thing to her. I tried to calmly and rationally explain it to her but she just went off talking about how he's the man of her dreams so I said, "Then why'd you cheat on him?" and left. She slammed the door on me on the way out, then after I left she came out after me and said she'd have restraining order papers in my mailbox the next day. I was like lol wut because I'm pretty sure it takes longer than that and what tf did I do besides fb message your boyfriend and buy drugs from your roommate, besides I could press charges for assault for hitting me with the door. As I was walking away she shouted after me, "Pussy!"

Anyway, I was wondering what you guys think. I really love her, and clearly things have gotten really serious at this point. Should I write her a letter, before the restraining order papers get in and ban me from contact, letting her know that I care and how much I love her, or should I leave her alone until the next time I get any chance to see her?
>>
Phoebe Nummerwig - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:16:34 EST ID:4D3dcOG1 No.514626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514625
Good grief dude, you really aren't rooted in reality.
She fucking hates you dude, you should just leave her alone and seriously stop doing drugs. Start therapy and never try to contact her again.

How the fuck did you think this was going to play out? Fucking her over by ratting her out to her boyfriend was going to magically make her fall in love with you because you had "noble" intentions?

Holy fucking shit dude, you GOTTA be trolling at this point.
>>
Jarvis Gasslenut - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:18:30 EST ID:j5fiPK2O No.514646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514625
Sup guys, Amy guy here.

I've been collecting my cum in jars. Should I tell her I love her and have collected my love for her to drink? Should I just snort PCP and tell her I'm coming over so she can call the cops in advance? Should I warn my family I'm about to get locked up? I guess I should tell my dealer he's about to lose a customer but then he's been pushing to a crazy guy so like cosmic karma and stuff.

Amy told me she hates me and but I've ignored her because I love her so much I don't believe anything she says. That's love, ignoring her feelings and as a soulmate I know that not communicating is important. It's like that cartoon where that guy's anus is bleeding and he drowns his friends except I'm guys cheering as they drown in blood and the guy whose anus is bleeding but I never notice how fucked up that is and keep saying "yay". Because Amy's anus is bleeding and I'm like "yay I will drown you bitch" and she knows it's love.

Anyway I stole her panties and wore them in the town and accidentally found her by literally rotating between any place she could be. Because we're both druggy burnouts that was easy. I mean unlike me she's not manic so it took a few days but I found her at a dealer. She was like "you stole my fucking underwear and are wearing it, you disgust me when did you last shower?".

Anyway I killed her housemate and fucked the wound. Amy's mad about that. She's like "why did you murder my friend and cum in her neck? I've called the cops, I've bought a gun and if you come by I'll shoot you". So should I bring a knife and disembowel myself on her lawn, let her shoot me or just suicide by cop?
>>
Hedda Clinnerchat - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:21:15 EST ID:khREzLB3 No.514672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Depressed lonely virgin here. Sounds like you need to just move on OP, probably lay off the acid too.
>>
Isabella Beblinglug - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 23:27:25 EST ID:moI+3Z0l No.514713 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514625
>that fucking last sentence

you poor clueless fag....

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.