420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
girl by Samuel Grimdock - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:12:01 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489633921981.jpg -(45007B / 43.95KB, 480x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45007
Met girl over summer, we hit it off, she started pursuing me, I kinda pushed her away for various reasons (mostly insecurity and I didn't know how to handle it), she moved on, I decided I wanted her pretty bad, we started hanging out again, she ended up fucking my friend after we all hung out, I got mad and told her not to talk to me unless she wanted to get together, she got mad at me and shit, basically they ended up in a relationship. I accepted it and let her become a friend. Then he dumped her and we started talking again for like a week, but I never made a move again because I'm fucking retarded, then they hooked up again after a party. So I told her not to talk to me unless those two are done and she wants to get together, and she basically just said "I'm sorry that's how you feel" or some shit.

Am I being a dick? I wasn't trying to be punitive or anything, I just really don't want to be the "friend" here. I don't want to pretend like it's fine when she's fucking our mutual friend and I'm obviously still into her. I want what I want and I don't want to settle on this. I mean, I'm talking to other girls and shit too, but she's really got me. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna back down and let them make me into a "friend" of hers again, even if they continue with a relationship. It's not what I want. Am I being a dick? Like we're all in the same friend group and hang out every week or every other week or so to get fucked up. Idk man.
>>
Martha Blepperhall - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 02:35:35 EST ID:LP7sXigx No.514490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514480
fuck that stupid bitch.
>>
Nigel Dubblefuck - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:27:32 EST ID:kPxst126 No.514492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah dude. You're being a dick.

Why? Well you profess your feelings to her but you are absolutely unwilling or unable to follow through with the goods. You were too insecure and anxious so you blew it twice. Your version of love is silent pining, ambivalence with a little unintended rejection towards her. Not really worth jack.

So you give her that but say that you like her as if it's a consolation for your actions. Anyway she moved on to your friend because you weren't into it. You couldn't do anything.

So basically you're a guy that's immobilized, angrily demanding that she like you back and stop talking to a person she can actually have some kind of relationship, all because you have feelings that you cant act on in person.

It's too selfish. You have nothing to offer her in this scenario. It's a relationship. She has to be able to rely upon you.

Bare in mind she's just some young woman trying to sort out her own shit in the meantime.
>>
Henry Pudgecocke - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:14:32 EST ID:zOfwhgti No.514494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514480
You missed your chance, you really want your friends sloppy seconds?
>>
Samuel Grimdock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:37:26 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514492

I never once said she had to stop talking to our mutual friend lol.
Otherwise yeah, I guess.

>>514494

Unfortunately yeah. I can't really turn my feelings for this girl "off" no matter how much shit she does. It's weird. Maybe I'm just delusional.
>>
Samuel Grimdock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:51:14 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514500 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489683074981.jpg -(138480B / 135.23KB, 1123x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>514492

Also, if I'm being a dick, what's the alternative? Silently pretend to be her friend and act like I'm not trying to get in her pants? I don't think that does anything but hurt me in the long run. I was direct about what I want and if not then I don't think me and her should talk. If it were up to me we would never see each other again, but we've been hanging out in the same group of friends for over a year every weekend or so, so it's not really an option. We used to be pretty close but... I just don't think I can be "friends" and talk to those two as if it doesn't bother me. Like I'm afraid it'll hold me back from moving on.

Meanwhile another girl in the group likes me and physically touches me a lot and shit but another guy in the group used to be in a relationship with her, and he's real upset about it so I don't think it's cool to fuck her, but she really wants to. But dude comes and talks to me about her a lot. Fuck this group of friends lol.
>>
Vehk !7HYGxe5v5c - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:58:01 EST ID:3/PZxffm No.514502 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489687081420.jpg -(183281B / 178.99KB, 600x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>514500

One acquires the friends whom one deserves.
>>
Phyllis Dartshit - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:08:33 EST ID:5QdmkU2Y No.514504 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514500

If that's the girl then she looks like an insufferable cunt.

Also you need better friends, or none at all. I have about four friends that I actually physically hang out with, or even speak to, for that matter. I live alone, hang out with one friend once a week, maybe two if I'm feeling adventurous.

My next door neighbor is a good friend of mine who I also work with, but we only hang out or speak to eachother outside the job once every week or two, and I like I that way. Is there any reason at all why you should be anything but a monastic dirty of your own making, reveling in the inner truths of existential meaning?

Also, relationships are not good. I've had plenty of amazing relationships that lasted years each, lives together, it was great, but I've learned, as well as have been told by married couples, that it's not what you think it is. Being single, and happy with yourself is much much better than worrying about a girl.

If you want to have sex and cuddle then do what I do and pick up a girl from the bar and fuck like rabbits for a few days and then go your separate ways.

The people you're talking about who are in your group friends sound toxic as fuck.

It would be nontoxic if you were all super chill polygamous individuals and you all had these crazy best friend orgies while on camping trips with drugs. That would be fine, but the whole looking for a relationship out of people who go back and forth and obviously have no idea what the fuck they're doing is just awful and will bring full ouch.
>>
Floyd !lEVA02JLzI - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:18:35 EST ID:yUhAjzvV No.514506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514504
>If that's the girl then she looks like an insufferable cunt.
I feel like that's a pretty snap judgment. I mean she totally could be, but I'd fuck her without a second thought
>>
Samuel Grimdock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:21:29 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514504

It's not the girl, but the girl is very similar looking. Not about to post her picture lol. Wouldn't surprise me if one of her friends is on here or something.
>>
Walter Drengerstock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:12:54 EST ID:S8aa+yjs No.514515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514499
That's because you've built up an attachment which is almost aways based on delusion.
>>
Samuel Grimdock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:18:05 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514515

At least I know I'm delusional though. That's why I told her we shouldn't talk in the first place. I know how awkward and shit it is to have someone pining after you and getting in their feelings about shit you were barely aware of. I've had girls act that way towards me, get mad at me, etc, all for shit that was barely on my radar at the time.

To be fair, I did hurt this girl over the summer. She was really into me, we would snap every day, she sent explicit stuff, etc. I can't even blame her for fucking the guy after a while because I was so fucked up in my head. I've been getting a lot better and focusing on growing as a person, becoming less of an anxious mess, etc, but I still have a lot of sexual insecurity so when things heat up with a girl I'm really into, I get a little distant. There's been other girls but idk, with them it just doesn't feel the same.

I guess I'll just do what I told her we'd do and not talk to her unless she ends up wanting me. Going back on that now would make me look like a weak little bitch again. I'm not really okay with being just friends with her, so fuck it. I couldn't think of a better way to handle this situation.
>>
Walter Drengerstock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:04:53 EST ID:S8aa+yjs No.514519 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514516
I didn't read what anyone else in this thread said and I don't really care but for you that doesn't sound like an ideal situation to be in. Are they your only friends? Maybe try hanging out with other people for awhile. besides if you keep hanging around them then you aren't really giving her a chance to miss you.

So meanwhile you're hurting because you're friend got the girl you want and you are idling waiting for your turn. Doesn't sound like it will end well friend.

You're gonna do what you want at the end of the day and make your choices based upon the delusions you built around her but theres alays other choices you could make. Just remember that.
>>
Phineas Dinkinweck - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 00:47:26 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514535 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514519

I went and hung out with some other friends tonight, which was sorta fun. The people I hung out with are sorta intertwined with the group I normally chill with in a way, but meh, maybe I'll start kicking it with them. I got invited to hang out with the girls friend but I assumed she would be there so didn't go tonight. Even though me and the girl's friend are kinda close. Idk. I might have hurt her too at this point. It's hard for me to tell.

You're right though. I'm just gonna see about hooking up with some hoes on tinder or something and hopefully deal with some of my insecurities. If she ever hits me to hang out, I'll go for it, but unless that happens I'm gonna avoid her. It's not what I instinctively want to do, I want to be around her and talk to her and shit, but nah. This is hard. I'm a few beers deep but I set up plans to take one of the guys out to some bars before he goes a few hours away to work for a while. At least for this weekend I don't think I'll have to see her.
>>
Nell Snodbury - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 01:27:14 EST ID:k1vvRgQN No.514541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514500
Move on man. Meet new people. Makes new circles. There's another girl that's as sexy as your current one but who will want you
>>
Jarvis Bunningshit - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:57:58 EST ID:fh02z0OB No.514644 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490036278192.png -(387208B / 378.13KB, 964x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Welp. We ended up getting into an argument after she came over to get something from my house, and she basically just kept repeating that we're "just friends" and I told her nah, don't want that, and it was this whole big thing so now we basically just agreed to ignore each other from now on. Lol.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.