420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Revenge by Cedric Goodfuck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:24:56 EST ID:htL0lErB No.514636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490016296130.gif -(628134B / 613.41KB, 500x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 628134
Hi guys, so me and my boyfriend were together for approaching a year. I cheated on him with a friend of his but i loved him and wanted to marry him still. He didnt know this.

During our relationship, about 10 months in, He had his house broken into and he was assaulted while trying to defend his little brother and his home from 3 thugs, he took some blows to the head, some from a large spade which opened up the back of his head and he had to go to hospital for the night for tests. His face was stomped on. He was high when this happened and he was eventually diagnosed with PTSD although there were psychotic episodes featuring in his life too, to further complicate things. I believe he had a minor manic/psychotic experience before we got together but he was still smoking weed fairly heavily and partying a lot while we were at college and seemed in good mental health. He tried to break up with me when we got back from Amsterdam on a holiday, he smoked a lot of very very strong Sativa and had a freak-out, then on the day we got back tried breaking up with me but changed his mind after I threatened suicide.

Following the attempted breakup, the assault happened. And a few months after that he broke up with me for good, I didn't take it well. We stayed in touch after, and I think he regretted his decision, We shared friends and most people sided with me due to knowing me for longer and they were very dissapointed because they thought we could end up married and having beautiful children one day.

I got back from a holiday with a friend, and I had him over to mine to talk, we sat on my bed and I asked him what he though to my new tan. He didnt seem so good but I he was obviously happy to see me and be with me again, I let him feel my smooth tanned legs and was wearing the hot-pants I knew he loved, I made sure to show off the ass by walking up the stairs in front of him in my tight shorts as we went up to my room.

This is where things get weird - We started making out and as things got really hot and heavy, and we were naked. Just before he entered me I told him I didnt think this waas a good idea.. I was very confused.. my friends had been telling me I should definitely not take him back, I agreed, but I was mostly very angry at him still for what he did to me. He told me that although I said that I was obviously wanting to have sex, I think he said "your mouth says no but your body says yes" and I submitted to him, it was very good sex, I enjoyed it a lot although I was really conflicted, he seemed like a different person but I had seem this side of him before, when he had a freakout in Amsterdam I was running a bath for us naked and he walked in and saw me bending over to check the water, and he ravaged me, I told my friends about the time in Amsterdam, it was so fucking hot. This time reminded me of that in some ways... I'm not sure if it was a sort of psychotic side to him or just a regular guy with poor self-control. I told him i didnt think it was a good idea and I did say "no" quite quietly, but I did not resist him in any way and I vmy verbal resistance was very short lived. I kinda changed my mind but I also just gave myself to him in that moment. It is quite confusing but I'm sure it was rape.

I met up with his best friend a few times for support, we used to hang together, me, my ex, and his bestfriend. His friend wasn't keen on the idea at first but it was very easy to pursuade him to have sex with me, we had sex a few times before I stopped. I went to a festival with everyone and I made a point to tease my ex when we were alone in a tent, he had given up smoking weed and I went and joined hgim when he was relaxing in his tent on his own, we spooned and i grinded against him, as soon as he started to make further advances I told him no and left, he didn't push things at all.

He did however find out about me and his friend, but he forgave him after a heart-to-heart and stayed friends. I think he was doing a Tarot reading for himself and he confronted a friend, who sort of laughed and looked at his best-friend, or so I hear. and that's how he found out. I think he had been smoking again at the time as he seemed kinda crazy apparently.

I moved to America and am now happily married, I heard that my bestfriend is dating a friend of my ex's and they all lived together, along with a few other guys. My ex has had some rough patches, smoking on and off, doing various crappy jobs, but he got a good job but ended up smoking again, leading up to this he was drinking wine and beers alone fairly regularely and talking to strangers on omegle, he made a few online friends. There was a girl who lived in the same city who said she was turning 17 soon and had just broken up with someone. my ex was 23 at the time and he spoke to my friend and others about this, felt flattered and kinda interested as he was lonely etc, but my friend told him the age difference was too big. It turned out that this girl was only 15 and had lied to him, and he cut off contact with her.

Eventually things got quite bad for my ex and he was very paranoid about people he lived with, that his pc was hacked, all sorts of crazy things. He said some horrible things about my friend, that she was fake, etc, which was relayed to her by whoever he spoke to. My friend then spread rumours about him, I'm not sure if it included how he raped me or also if it was related to the 15 year old girl he was talking to but never met.

I've heard he moved and is living on his own and has been off-work sick for 9 months in a row now. I feel bad for him and worry how he is doing, and partly responsible. However it seems a lot of people think he got what he deserved and is a terrible human being, however I'm kinda conflicted. I don't want to feel guilty in any way for past behaviours, but I also don't want to feel like a victim. I don't know if there's anything anyone can do to help him, I wouldnt speak to him myself directly but I'm not sure if I can advise someone who still talks to him or something...

I don't owe him anything and I won't do anything but, hearing about this has brought a lot of pain back to me. I just asked about him and people when talking to my best friend and she sort of hinted at all this. Was my friend in the wrong ? Was I in the wrong to sleep with his friend after what he did to me? I was left pretyt messed up emotionally after the rape and we were only 18 at the time.

Thanks for reading.
>>
Phoebe Nummerwig - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:25:36 EST ID:4D3dcOG1 No.514637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514636
Yes, you were wrong to cheat. No, it's not nearly as heinous as rape (obviously).

It doesn't sound like he's doing too well, but if he truly has troubles with psychosis then it's only professional healthcare which is going to help him. You have to open yourself up to the possibility that he doesn't want anyting to do with you, and that it could create troubles in your marriage, so if you're up for trying to help him get proper assistance it might be smarter to get some friends to check up on him instead and take things from there.

I'd advise to be more careful in the future, tho I'm sure you're older and wiser now. Baiting up someone you know has psychotic tendencies and a history with multiple stories of rape might not be the best or safest idea you've ever had. Also, seducing his best friend to have sex with you for revenge against your boyfriend is kinda fucked up in my honest opinion.

I'm not sure what you're looking for here, but I hope that I answered some of your questions.
>>
Nathaniel Hidgemedging - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:14:21 EST ID:n1yNxChx No.514639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
try to become conscious of what you do to people
i think this is all a cluster fuck and you all are fucking each other
i read this and i was like this is fucked how do you people live like this
why do you tease people
you know guys are dominant minded, you know you pretty much asked for sex with someone you have a history with, don't bullshit yourself. you decided it was rape after the fact
you're like the antifa mob that intimidates people into attacking them and claims the moral high ground
what the fuck lady
it's not about what's right or even about any sort of revenge minded 'getting even'
it's about being emotionally healthy people which none of you are because you keep fucking each other, literally and figuratively
your post is even titled revenge
just forget about him god damn
>>
Reuben Branderpine - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:29:26 EST ID:Uc73HBYO No.514666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514636
Jeez man you guys were naked already and a moment away when you kinda say no before proceeding to have good sex then you fuck his best friend and tell everyone he's a rapist. Man what the fuck lol. I feel sorry for the guy. He's probably totally normal and just surrounded by loonies.
>>
Walter Crobbermit - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:29:38 EST ID:OGo+6I5r No.514667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514636
Jeez man you guys were naked already and a moment away when you kinda say no before proceeding to have good sex then you fuck his best friend and tell everyone he's a rapist. Man what the fuck lol. I feel sorry for the guy. He's probably totally normal and just surrounded by loonies.
>>
Martin Gevinghune - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:27:15 EST ID:28NI7ySB No.514668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, you sound like a massive cunt. I hate a cheating whore.
>>
Eliza Cacklefuck - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:30:00 EST ID:bUcdqnZT No.514671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490128200993.jpg -(37091B / 36.22KB, 635x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>I let him feel my smooth tanned legs and was wearing the hot-pants I knew he loved, I made sure to show off the ass by walking up the stairs in front of him in my tight shorts as we went up to my room.

>I'm sure it was rape.
>>
Betsy Farringmine - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 02:48:19 EST ID:u4mv7UMi No.514678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490165299002.png -(253288B / 247.35KB, 644x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So this dude was robbed and brutally assaulted, cheated on by you with his best friend and has become emotionally damage and you want to continue to kick him while he's down?

Revenge for what? I'm sort of confused as to what he actually did to you. He clearly didn't rape you, I'm not sure why you're calling it that. And if he broke up with you for cheating on him, it's 100% justified.

If you give a shit about this guy, you'd leave him be.

I feel really bad for him and I don't even know him. Yeesh.
>>
Fanny Semmlehall - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 03:13:20 EST ID:ou8RtxFT No.514679 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're a very dysfunctional and broken person and need to address the nest of snakes hidden in your psyche if you ever want to be a functional and healthy human being, assuming this isn't a troll thread
>>
Betsy Farringmine - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 03:22:48 EST ID:u4mv7UMi No.514680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514678
>My friend then spread rumours about him, I'm not sure if it included how he raped me or also if it was related to the 15 year old girl he was talking to but never met.

Skimmed by this part. What the fuck?

And you're practically stalking him and keeping him down because you don't want him to be happy without you.

This poor dude.
>>
Lydia Washshaw - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 03:44:24 EST ID:PiDMdgO6 No.514681 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490168664766.gif -(286004B / 279.30KB, 100x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
this thread is not good, anyone who replies to OP is a shmuck
>>
Barnaby Fizzlebury - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 03:46:10 EST ID:YR5cVqYC No.514682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
this is soooo obviously written by an angry ex you can almost feel the fedora pressing thru the screen
>>
Molly Tillingstock - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 04:40:09 EST ID:lNVN0mUI No.514686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>514682
Is this really elaborate red pill/MGTOW propaganda?

Seems sincere to me.
>>
Fanny Bapperback - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:47:34 EST ID:UvnOR/k6 No.514701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yes, you were wrong to cheat. Very wrong.

I think rape is a strong word. You clearly wanted it before, during, and after

Why don't you just leave the guy alone? Most of this shit ain't his fault and your fascination with his misery is surely unhealthy

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.