420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
social anxiety/uncomfortable with being perceived? by Elephant Mask Guy - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:23:21 EST ID:6rYLIVsB No.514648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490055801303.jpg -(22023B / 21.51KB, 265x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 22023
tldr when I walk past mirrors theres this mental force that grabs my attention and makes me notice myself in the mirror, and its not positive, like I'm perceiving myself in a negative light, or expecting that, when I walk past a mirror. I don't even have to look at myself in the mirror, I expect it when passing it and get the same mental tunnel vision as the next example: When I'm in public, walking down a hallway, even when walking down a street with a car/person approaching me, I get mental tunnel vision and I can't just enjoy my walk, the presence of the other observer wacks me out. I believe both scenarios I've listed revolve around the same thing: I anticipate a negative reaction to my normal behavior and being? I've been conditioned to expect being rejected and feeling that I'm weird/a loser/deserving of social rejection? How can I take steps to get over this? This would make sense to a degree as I've experienced social rejection in my youth/life for expressing my natural behavior, and it is painful to be socially rejected, and it really deterred me from just being myself and saying what I want without fear of rejection.

Starting vispanna meditation, reading a book on it, I work out 3-5 days a week and am eating healthier/losing weight. So my life is on the right path I just need to get over this hump to get my social and personal confidence up.
>>
Simon Buzzfuck - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:10:59 EST ID:ntgbOcpq No.514696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
its hard man, walk like you got alight pointing out your chest that blinds the haters and attracts the bugs

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.