420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
What to do with this chick by Cedric Wannerdock - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:38:56 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.515587 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492580336840.jpg -(54184B / 52.91KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 54184
What up /qq/ last time I posted you guys gave me a bunch of bs because you couldn't possibly fathom that I'm not a beta nerd but I have no one else to turn to so here goes

So I let this chick move in with me last week, she is my best friend's ex, she recently split up with her fiance and just got out of jail and had no place else to go and no one to stay with but a bunch of horny guys who just wanted to have sex with her.

This girl is incredibly fucked up, she has been through so much fucked up shit there is literally no way for me to process it but laughing at it, she's a mess, she's got really bad PTSD, anxiety and depression and HPPD from acid and comes up with a new insanely fucked up story every day. Like, I've been through some shit, but I've had a pretty good life, my parents are together, I went to college, I generally hang out with hippies who are good people and somewhat have their shit together, I just can't deal with this shit, she is too crazy and fucked up for me to handle. I really like her, I'm willing to listen to her talk as much as she needs to and be there for her but I just can't really understand it and I don't know what to do, you know?

She's also rather low energy, she's very shy and doesn't meet new people well which neither do I which is a bad combination, and she can't keep up with me when I'm partying and going all out which I don't do that often but is my main purpose in life at the moment. She doesn't really like my kind of music and can't handle festivals. She also has a kid, and like... she's a really sweet person and has a cute face but her body's like a 4/10, she has literally no ass and I'm a good looking guy and I like curvy blondes.

Anyway, at first she kept telling me about other dudes she stayed with trying to fuck her and she kept her distance at first but she doesn't really know anyone in town except me and my roomate and has been hanging out with me and following me around pretty much the whole time while messaging her ex and it's pretty clear that she likes me. She has made quite a few comments about the kind of guys she likes to be with and I'm pretty sure she is into me now.

So the thing is I'm really fucking lonely, too. I haven't gotten laid in a while and I'm attracted to her and I do enjoy her company although all day is a bit much. I feel like we both need it and I want to fuck her. Like I'm already hanging out with her all the time buying her food and weed til she gets a job and she obviously needs some dick. But like, she is definitely the kind of person to get attached and get jealous and it's almost festival season and I'm going to be traveling around a lot doing drugs with different people. I know there's no way I'd stay with her long term and I really don't want to hurt her and leave her.

Also there's this other chick, Amy, gorgeous blonde with the body of a goddess, who I'm in love with. I love her so much it's crazy, I would do anything for her, if I ever had a chance with her I'd take it in a heartbeat regardless of who I was supposed to be with instead. Problem is, she really hates my guts, she has me blocked for almost a year now and has a long term boyfriend who is a total stallion loser but such a beta he stays with her. Anyway, it's like, while I'm in love with this girl I'm certainly not gonna fall in love with another chick who is less attractive, waaaaay lower energy, less compatible with me and just less interesting in general, you know?

So idk what to do, I really want to just hook up with her now and not worry about a relationship or long term attachment or anything but the last thing I want to do is use her and hurt her even more. Also like her ex fiance has a cyst in his brain and will most likely die during surgery in June so I don't want to hurt the poor dude either even though he treated her like shit and cheated on her.
>>
Nicholas Bligglechid - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:10:16 EST ID:vATdGl2v No.515596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Also there's this other chick, Amy, gorgeous blonde with the body of a goddess, who I'm in love with. I love her so much it's crazy, I would do anything for her, if I ever had a chance with her I'd take it in a heartbeat regardless of who I was supposed to be with instead. Problem is, she really hates my guts, she has me blocked for almost a year now and has a long term boyfriend who is a total stallion loser but such a beta he stays with her. Anyway, it's like, while I'm in love with this girl I'm certainly not gonna fall in love with another chick who is less attractive, waaaaay lower energy, less compatible with me and just less interesting in general, you know?

If you wanted serious responses from this thread, you should have left this part out. This is what indicates you're a beta male.
Good luck regardless
>>
Esther Dartville - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:25:26 EST ID:otv2YF5O No.515598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515596
This nb
>>
Basil Gockleshaw - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:27:40 EST ID:pXo6ANrc No.515618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515596
...ok, so any beta male advice, then? Since I know that's what you guys are good at.

Is it just OMG GET THE PUSSY since none of you would be able to control yourself around a girl who actually wanted you and she's pretty much a beta nerd's fantasy?
>>
Emma Meshdock - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 00:42:51 EST ID:xQY7/x+6 No.515619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515587
well you claimed to have killed her and her roommate or whatever. OP i'm sorry but you kinda ruined your own fun by pushing the thread too hard here and on /b/. Sorry man it's all TLDR and too fake to enjoy now. nb
>>
Basil Gockleshaw - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:10:50 EST ID:pXo6ANrc No.515621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515619
>well you claimed to have killed her and her roommate or whatever.
that was a troll, check the ID's

everything i posted was true at first, although i started trolling in that thread once people started shitposting
but the girl that thread was about has a bf and wont even talk to me now so, another day another chick another fucked up situation ya know, still love Amy but I'm living my life, i just dont want to hurt this girl
>>
Archie Honeyhall - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:19:49 EST ID:otv2YF5O No.515622 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515618
>>beta male advice

Go cuckcuck yourself nb...
>>
Angus Lightwell - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:09:25 EST ID:E//aQo4+ No.515627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>So I let this chick move in with me last week, she is my best friend's ex, she recently split up with her fiance and just got out of jail and had no place else to go and no one to stay with but a bunch of horny guys who just wanted to have sex with her.

Ctrl-F 'rent'

You are being used for attention, she's constantly reminding you a bunch of guys want to fuck her because she needs to constantly gauge how much you want to fuck her.

If there was any ounce of her that wanted to fuck you, do you really think she'd spend any time explaining /what a whore a bunch of dudes basically think she is?/

She's explaining an (allegedly) frustrating and sexist story. Especially if you are desperate for a place to live. It's made up, yeah guys probably want to fuck her but she's not really talking about specific people that she approached about a room and was told something like "only if we fuck, lol" . She's just directing the conversation towards "men want me but can't have me".
>>
Phyllis Benkinhood - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 01:49:15 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.515644 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515627
Fuck you, dude, she's not lying, faking, or pretending. She's been through so much fucked up shit, no one would make up that kind of fucked up stories wtf. She has been homeless, living in the woods with some dude, she has been raped, like, I don't even want to know how many times, she's had an abortion, she used to live in a trap house, half the stuff that comes out of her mouth is really fucked up. There is no faking or pretending about it.

This is what the issue is, she is legitimately so crazy and has been through such fucked up shit that I can't really handle it and I know if I catch feelings for her she is way too psycho and will hurt me.

And she legitimately needs a place to stay, she has literally no money, just a paycheck from her job she got fired from coming that she needs to use to pay probation and court costs, she is looking for a job and will help out with rent once she gets one but she can't now. If she wasn't with me she'd be with some dude who basically expected her to fuck for the room and honestly, at this point it seems like she almost would want that because she needs dick and I'm not giving it to her. Lol.

I can tell I'm hurting her, already, just by having her around, being close to her and not wanting to be with her. But I don't know what to do, she has nowhere else to go, going back with her ex's scumbag friends would definitely not be good for her. But I know if I try to get with her, things will go bad sooner or later and I'm pretty sure I'll end up hurting her more and she will hate me forever. And I know I can't really be with her but I want her body so much.
>>
Nobump Norbert - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 02:52:04 EST ID:FwheuJ8x No.515645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492757524488.jpg -(224075B / 218.82KB, 750x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Stopped reading after the 1st line.
>>
Blackie-Chan - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 04:46:25 EST ID:YSgLqHnY No.515647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492764385942.jpg -(42323B / 41.33KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>515587
>>515587
>What to do with this chick by Cedric Wannerdock
Sounds stupid al--
>So I let this chick move in with me last week
--rea--
>she is my best friend's ex, she recently split up with her fiance and just got out of jail and had no place else to go and no one to stay with
--dy....goddamn, you're stupid.
>she's a mess, she's got really bad PTSD, anxiety and depression and HPPD from acid and comes up with a new insanely fucked up story every day
Why did you let this person into your life?
>She's also rather low energy, she's very shy...she can't keep up with me when I'm partying and going all out....She doesn't really like my kind of music and can't handle festivals. She also has a kid
Why did you let this person into your life?
>I'm already hanging out with her all the time buying her food and weed til she gets a job
Goddamn, why did you let this stupid person into your life?
>Also there's this other chick, Amy, gorgeous blonde with the body of a goddess, who I'm in love with. I love her so much it's crazy, I would do anything for her, if I ever had a chance with her I'd take it in a heartbeat regardless of who I was supposed to be with instead. Problem is, she really hates my guts, she has me blocked for almost a year now and has a long term boyfriend
Goddamn, you're stupid...if I was a fuckwit, I'd even call you a--
>total stallion loser
...well said. Maybe you're a little self-aware after all lol

Oh wait, I forgot the cherry on top...
>her ex fiance has a cyst in his brain and will most likely die during surgery in June
....as if I forgot this tidbit, not 10 sentences prior:
>she's got really bad PTSD, anxiety and depression and HPPD from acid comes up with a new insanely fucked up story every day

Grow some balls, kick her out, get over Amy, meditate on how you only THINK you need toxic people in your life, and get your shit together....you're an adult for fuck's sake, act like it
>>
Phineas Fanworth - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:31:00 EST ID:dEYYl9cW No.515652 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you don't sound like a "beta nerd", tbh it just sounds like need to lay off the psychedelics for a bit. it's obvious that your relationships with this woman and Amy are extremely unhealthy and will not end well, they're very bad for you.
you need to cut both of them out of your life completely, chill out with the drugs and festivals for like a year, get your brain straight.
based on previous threads I know you won't do any of that because your thinking is currently too warped from drug use, so good luck, I hope you'll be out of the brain fog before you do more things you'll regret later on.
>>
Matilda Drimbledock - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:20:19 EST ID:2cRqUGEL No.515659 Ignore Report Quick Reply
is this the same dude that apparently turned full stalker mode on some girl in a different thread?

Either way, here's a piece of advice.
DON'T FUCK YOUR HOUSEMATE. I repeat. DON'T FUCK YOUR HOUSEMATE. Even without the mess of mental health that she's got, it's a bad idea to sleep with anyone you're living with at all.

Also she's gonna take you for a ride whether you like it or not. She won't be confident enough to find a decent job, she won't be able to pay rent consistently, she won't be in any mental state to be cleaning the house or doing basic chores, even if she is a kindhearted soul and wants to do good, because by the sounds of it she's fairly rock-bottom and will be too depressed and anxious to do much.
Allow her to stay for a couple months so she has a chance to get her on her feet but not any more than that. Living with crazy is bad. I know, I was once the crazy and even I could see how I pissed people off.
>>
Nathaniel Blurringtare - Sat, 22 Apr 2017 13:55:38 EST ID:BLccx1lP No.515665 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I agree with the common consensus here. Don't fuck her. It's just gonna cause a bunch of bullshit you don't want or need.
>>
Edwin Shittingwill - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:03:01 EST ID:rq2JgAzW No.515787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1493146981670.jpg -(163684B / 159.85KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Well you guys I fucked her

Kinda just chilled with her for a couple weeks, didn't want to feel like I was pressuring her by letting her stay or anything and was kind of afraid to get started, and also I hadn't had sex in 6 and a half, almost 7 years so I was nervous as hell. So we went out of town to a show Sunday night and got a hotel room and ended up doing molly and going for a walk on the beach and fucking for like an hour. Then yesterday I took her to see her kid and met her daughter and mom. Then we got back home and hooked up again and she slept with me. Also I came in her.

Anyway, I think she understands that I'm not really expecting a relationship, I will hang out with her a ton and buy her shit and treat her good but I have my own shit going on and can't really handle her. The sex is pretty good and I like hanging out with her but good fucking lord, she's been through so much fucked up shit I don't know how to deal with, she tells me fucked up horrible things that happened to her and I just like, laugh because literally what the fuck. I do really care about her and want to take care of her as much as I can but I also like to like, party with sexy blonde girls all summer. So who the fuck knows.

Either way there was way too much sexual tension going on to keep just ignoring it, we had to do something and I'm definitely better for her than the meth heads she had been hanging out with so I'll do what I can and hope she doesn't end up murdering me.

I'm still in love with Amy though.
>>
Hugh Gorrygold - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:10:45 EST ID:hm6dC+3j No.515792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1493158245885.jpg -(9794B / 9.56KB, 254x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>515787
ya blew it, kapeesh?
nb
>>
Lydia Bosslelock - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:50:34 EST ID:AurREd88 No.515813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515787
>met mom and kid
>came in her
Yup, she's a keeper now. Good luck raising another kid with her and forever thinking about that other Amy chick
>>
Frederick Dommlelet - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:06:22 EST ID:zPu+Cn1i No.515821 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1493251582932.jpg -(11376B / 11.11KB, 500x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'll be nice and tell you that you're currently doing a nosedive. If you don't pull up now or jump out with a parachute, you're going to get thrown into the hell of other people's bullshit and be treated like a tool for others' desires.

I know, sex-droughts are horrible, but it sounds like you're just being a pushover "beta" in order to get some basic needs met. WAKE UP MAN WE'RE GONNA LOSE YOU
>>
Oliver Clishfield - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:46:42 EST ID:Gtrn9hV4 No.515823 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515787

these are dark omens. i would leave this wicked path before you are beset on all sides by hellfire and brimstone
>>
Blackie-Chan - Fri, 28 Apr 2017 02:33:40 EST ID:f8CEASGc No.515859 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515787
Goddamn, you're stupid.
A stupid beta nerd who posts on chans for attention, ignores all advice given to him, then does whatever he wants.
Whatever happens, it's nobody's fault but your own.
>>
Phineas Driblingmut - Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:06:35 EST ID:i18ovFnG No.515866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1493391995810.png -(26169B / 25.56KB, 300x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>515587

tbh op, stop acting like you're jesus christ when you're just tryna fuck.

Girl B, that you just fucked, is just trying to tie you down so she has somebody to take care of her with her insecurities and whatever the fuck not. I mean holy shit, it's a great deal: suck an okay-ish guy's dick, who also happens to pay for all your shit and deals with your emotional issues while she gets to be a crying potato with a fuckton of disorders.

Also, Amy is the girl you want, but Girl B is the girl you deserve.
Ditch her if you know what's good for you, she's deadweight and also not your goddamn problem.
(But now that you've fucking gone and came inside her, maybe she will be, since you seem to want that so badly without doing anything against it, despite saying so.)
>>
Henry Dockleville - Mon, 08 May 2017 04:42:58 EST ID:pXo6ANrc No.516070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494232978344.png -(228828B / 223.46KB, 510x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
well you guys eberything went beter then expectations.

turns out she just really needed some dick. once we hooked up here and sorta figured things out she stopped saying fucked up shit and telling depressing stories all the time. well maybe 1 or 2 a day but thats it, not too bad. she mostly stopped messaging her ex. she also has her own room with an air mattress and she sleeps in it when we dont hook up. and ive stepped up my pullout game...mostly. she also got a job so she can help pay rent and doesnt have to follow me around all day lol.

i still mostly am paying for her shit but things are good. we saw guardians of the galaxy and it was funny cuz she is all green with her heart chakra and obviously im a sexy spaceman. still miss the blue but eh. she can still be a bit of a downer, she is still dealing with shit over her ex but shes a lot easier and more fun to chill with now that we can hook up.

also she does have a cute butt, she just usually wears pants that are way too big for her so you cant see it.

anyway she is still really tore up over her ex, she spent a year taking care of him and he used her and lied to her and so she is trying not to get too dependent like that again. so she doesnt want to get too close and i don't want to cheat on her and i don't want her to fuck me over. so the way things are is working, for now anyway, we cuddle a lot and hook up almost every day but dont talk about it.

and idk what you guys are saying like i should get rid of her. like the entire thing isnt about me its about her, she needed a place to go and was seriously fucked up and i want to help her get better so she can be a proper mother for her daughter. im not going to kick her out, im going to make sure at the very least she would have a place to stay where she wont get fucking raped by some meth head. yeah i dont want to get hurt or fucked over but i really care about her and im going to be here for her as much as i can.
>>
Eliza Blopperpat - Mon, 08 May 2017 04:57:47 EST ID:Umzpjfv8 No.516071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>516070
Why bump this?
>>
Ian Nengermadge - Mon, 08 May 2017 18:32:59 EST ID:n1yNxChx No.516086 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i hope she doesn't get all clingy little nigga
i hope entering her bear doesn't end up hurting anybody
entering the bear is a good thing
if she's a cute one, then entering her bear is a good thing because us guys like to enter the bears of cute girls

translator's note: bear means vagina
>>
Angus Wurringwill - Mon, 08 May 2017 21:08:51 EST ID:I2FTZEKQ No.516090 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP, that's a corgi, not a girl.
>>
Ebenezer Bazzlehitch - Thu, 25 May 2017 14:30:29 EST ID:pXo6ANrc No.516483 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1495737029875.jpg -(351844B / 343.60KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Well you guys she left.

I went to New Jersey and did acid and decided I didn't want to be with her so we should stop hooking up. So she stayed for a week but got more and more miserable and bitchy. Then last weekend I went to Tipper at Suwannee and did a lot more acid and some ketamine and when I got back she was gone.

Also shes not pregnant.

So I got laid for a while, got to not feel so lonely and hopefully helped her get over her piece of shit ex and not get raped by meth heads. If she was down to up and dip and found someone who would give her a ride with all her stuff I guess she probably found a place to go. So hopefully she is ok. I did spend all my money on her but eh, thats what moneys for, i got a new job yesterday, didn't really have all that much in the first place. I'll bring her to a music festival sometime when she's off probation.

Anyway yeah, just wanted to let you guys know that sometimes there is a happy ending.
>>
Jack Clebblepad - Thu, 25 May 2017 16:16:45 EST ID:PhlR3Lle No.516484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1495743405311.gif -(921544B / 899.95KB, 171x141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>516483

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.