420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Who Are You To Question The Word of Gods Servants? by Doris Sillynuck - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 03:13:18 EST ID:LP7sXigx No.515646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492758798907.webm [mp4] -(4812308B / 4.59MB, 472x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4812308
I am tired of the way things go in my life. I am not suicidal. A friend threw pity towards me and hooked me up with some hash oil and a vape pen battery. I've been taking micro tokes from the hash oil. One tiny sip of the hash oil sends me into a full stoned feeling. I've analyzed myself with paranoia and anxiety and realized my whole life is almost like I am some sort of dumb ass that has brains but has all the wrong roads laid out for me to make it in life. I feel like I got a mental illness because I can learn, I can gain skills in things but nothing enough to make a living off of. I don't know why every relationship started off sweet with women but ended up on sour notes. Tons of infidelities occurred in the relationships and the exes always make up b.s. to associative friends in the circle. Yet I'm glad that some of those friends see thru the bullshit. But I feel like I am left out on certain activities because my exes are drama queens every single one of them. I really wish things weren't like this. I mean other peoples exes aren't full on drama queen. The very mention of my name sends them into a triggered state. My friends cannot even mention my name around my exes because they always get triggered. They act like if I killed their pets or something. I never did such a thing if anything I am pretty much a nice guy till you start messing with me. But I will never go to the extent of harming another person it's not in my nature I have better things to-do. I feel as if people are just having pity regarding my situation and tried to help me feel better about life. And I do appreciate them for that. But at the same time. I ask myself why doesn't self-help advice work, why doesn't the “dating guru videos work” It seems like these females are immune to it. The choices I've made with new females made things worse. I should have trusted my gut instinct and went with flow like I originally did when I've dated seriously other females and had relationships. I've tried new things. But at the end of the day it sort of worked but it wasn't genuine. I realized the truth behind it all the dating game is a vicious cycle of immature people keeping people on sidelines. I mean darn what happen to connecting and getting to know a person than taking a chance because you wanna try to date. It's that simple. But women over complicate things and bring the drama to the statesmanship of the dating business. Anyways moving on... I feel like if I was Elliot Rogers I could easily improve myself because I'd have financial stability, my own car, I'd be enrolled in school. And I'd be slender. I would work on my body copying BRUCE LEE the fittest the slimmest dude in history. And work on my confidence. Elliot Rodger was a dumb ass for killing people and himself. All he needed was to boost himself and improve his own looks more. Instead of complain about others. Even I as an overweight not a 10 but more like a 4.5 out of 10 manage to date a girl that was out of my league and even friends agreed she was almost a 10 but more like an 8 or 8.5 on the 10 scale. The point is I myself being an awkward nerdy overweight dude that doesn't smell bad manage to get a “hot blonde girl”. The point of the matter is all my relationships occurred when I was drinking alcohol secretly and dropping ethenogens and weed edibles. Little did they know my mind was on a higher level. However, as I sobered up and walked away from foolishness. I still semi partook in cannabis though. Just not as heavy. The matter of the fact I am a funny, easy to be around with male while on cannabis and off cannabis I am just a nice guy who can be funny at times it's a hit or miss with me. I honestly think I don't fit into societies stereotypes because I am too complex. But so are every individual person. I feel like I am above it. I shouldn't have done hardcore acid when I was 18 now my mind is wide open. And you cannot turn off this mufti threaded emotions and thought patterns. It's like I made myself into an organic machine. I understand now the “gifted” super heroes of this world. It's a blessing and a curse. But let's be frank. It's not like I am “that gifted”. Everybody has the potential to be just like me in terms of thought patterns being mufti core dimensional.
>>
Shitting Murdshit - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 05:20:17 EST ID:gXEOxC68 No.515648 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515646
stop smoking, start meditation and work on not overanalyzing every single thought of yours. they are just thoughts and have no power over you unless you surrender to them.
>>
Walter Turveyhood - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:52:09 EST ID:zbKXnohS No.515655 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515648
meditation is for hippies and new age faggots in lieu of drugs
>>
Eliza Durryfadge - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:25:41 EST ID:RXWXPxvI No.515656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Can't you keep your walls of text in a single thread? You've already made three. Stop.
>>
Phineas Gazzleway - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:53:10 EST ID:pCPQRsXK No.515657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
take it to language, poetry, and mathmatics.

Theatre, and ideas involving suggestions. Ideas with suggestions and implications that you tie together to create the picture.

Write, film with your phone, or an old camera. Put your energy into what usually constitutes puzzle games or gambling. But only for gain only. Take the things you make and talk and put them into podcasts and youtube videos.

By connecting and playing the slots, stocks, and economics there you don't lose money, but you see actually what underpins success.

And you work with what patterns actually do and you don't have to take them into painful self medition unless you want to. You get the knowledge of them through practice. And you'll work out why it's taking it hard on you you can techinically work that out through practical thought without the constant stress and adrenaline, until you want it to get intense.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.