420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Poly Sci BA and Questions about the Future by Oliver Bluffingtet - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 07:00:17 EST ID:N6g2b8iW No.515650 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492772417680.png -(421489B / 411.61KB, 768x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 421489
I'm graduating next year with a BA in Poly Sci. My major GPA is 3.6, overall 3.3 and I don't think I can hack it out in Grad school. I'm not sure I have the work ethic, and I've heard that minorities often get pushed towards doing race-based research. I'm just extremely worries that I made a mistake. I love political science -- truly love political theory and read it constantly during my breaks. I've gotten a 4.0 before but such efforts mean nothing if I can't keep up that level of organization. Yet, my one of my professors is encouraging me to pursue that path because he sees potential in me. I'm so lost. I have no self-esteem, so doing well academically is my only source of pride, yet my own laziness and depression often retards my work ethic.

What should I do? Should I try for Grad school? How do I even market myself if I just walk away.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
Sidney Worthingman - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:15:40 EST ID:kAEKpfyQ No.515651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>515650
Well since you've always wanted to be a university professor you kind of have to go to Grad school. You can do it brah, I believe in you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.