420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Am i fucked? by Nicholas Gizzlefoot - Fri, 19 May 2017 15:22:02 EST ID:ZPZ3zWdc No.516348 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495221722932.jpg -(371567B / 362.86KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 371567
Hey 420chan, im a newfag that came here asking for some quick thoughts, im going to the doctors soon because since i started heavily smoking weed (Most of the time out of a bong) i get a really bad cough and a wheeze, after a day of smoking my other days when im not, consist of more coughing for no reason, lots of phlem and more wheezing but this time with shortness of breath ( i cant take a deep breath without coughing)... I went to the docs once for a this prob couple weeks ago and all he gave me was antibiotics to take for a week and it did nothing. So i want to ask, am i fucked and wont be able to smoke regular like out of bongs, or is this actaully something a doc can do to help m
>>
David Bunwater - Fri, 19 May 2017 16:09:21 EST ID:b1UFhFdv No.516349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>516348

Stop smoking out of a bong. Buy a vaporizer if smoke is bothering your lungs?

How long has then been happening? Did you not take all the antibiotics or skip days like a retard?
>>
Hedda Wublingforth - Sat, 20 May 2017 06:57:23 EST ID:bpG5EuOk No.516358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Smoking bongs may have triggered asthma you were unaware you had. Go to a real doctor, not some idiot who just throws pointless anti-biotics at you, and get it checked it out. Also stop smoking from bongs and maybe invest in a vaporizer.
>>
Hedda Wublingforth - Sat, 20 May 2017 10:35:34 EST ID:bpG5EuOk No.516365 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>516358
PS I have asthma, which was onset by tobacco smoking (that I've now quit thank God), and it fucking blooows. Do not mess around with your lungs man, trust me on this one. I have had some really, really shitty asthma attacks that are just a world of pain, stress, inconvenience, fright and all around shit. Stop smoking bongs. Go to a doctor and get him to test you for any lung-related problems, ya don't wanna end up like me, enslaved to a goddamn inhaler.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.