420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Addicted to drug by Molly Pockwill - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 04:39:08 EST ID:RLopCwes No.518676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504859948669.gif -(20296B / 19.82KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 20296
I'm addicted to a drug that gives me a fetish and every time I do it I get crazy anxiety and I eventually end up thinking about my fetish and then as soon as I do I just fap in my room for hours and I can't stop doing the drug while fapping and I can't fall asleep cause it keeps me up so I keep doing it
>>
Edwin Hopperhood - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:44:08 EST ID:h/1sxUpj No.518677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>518676
Some kind of stim I'm guessing? Some of those hit your brain's reward buttons hard enough that even if you find the experience unenjoyable or unpleasant subjectively you'll still keep coming back.

Assuming it's internet powder not buying more is a good option.
You can always try normal drug and alcohol services in your area and just leave the sexual stuff out of it if you want.
>>
Polly Fullyfoot - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 05:47:23 EST ID:94uHFygY No.518678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sounds like u got the bad brain cells it was always too late for you my friend
>>
Shitting Cettingnadge - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:42:10 EST ID:MrjYebJc No.518685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>518676
Addiction happens because you used the drug irresponsibly and you probably did that for a reason.

It comes back to you. Why did you get addicted? what made your risk and reward so fucky or your desire to escape your sober state so strong you ignored that it was a short term solution for a long term problem? That is the source of your misery.

But also yeah, stims do that.
>>
Shit Dushsedge - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:21:21 EST ID:yUhAjzvV No.518703 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Talk to somebody in real life about being addicted and the desire to quit. You aren't going to get anywhere keeping it a secret and just talking about it online. I never took any steps to get over addiction until the people I knew and had problems with drug use (rather, took issue with people using drugs) found out I had a bad problem and it even took a long time after that to really make any progress.

Addiction is the kind of condition that you can't rely on yourself to act the right way, period. You definitely have to put in an effort to quit, I don't mean you shouldn't. I just mean that recovery is nearly a statistical impossibility if you aim to overcome the issue by yourself and don't have things set up where at least somebody keeps you in check.
>>
John Sogglefuck - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:38:15 EST ID:RLopCwes No.518715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>518703
The fetish is like non existence as long as I don't do that one drug. Literally any other drug is fine.
>>
Martha Himblecocke - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 15:37:09 EST ID:yUhAjzvV No.518717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>518715
Okay...what about that changes the fact that you came to 420chan and posted in /qq/ asking for help because you're addicted to the drug that specifically causes this fetish to manifest and gets you to act on it? My advice was centered around helping you get over drug addiction.

I mean, I get it that you don't want to stop doing all drugs or advertise your drug use to anybody, but if you want to have any kind of real chance to get over being addicted to this specific drug, what I said earlier still applies. If you value your privacy and the ability to keep using other drugs than the one you're addicted to enough that you're willing to put up with the problem being addicted to this specific drug causes then that's fine. Just give up on the idea of getting over this addiction and the ridiculous masturbation sessions until you're ready to make a serious effort toward recovering.
>>
Hannah Pockshaw - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:50:18 EST ID:VNZRIbJT No.518752 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What's the extent of the addiction if you mind me asking? I gotta SORTA similar thing and I went a bit harder than I should have this summer, I didn't make any terrible life altering decision but I certainly wasted a lot of time I could have had being productive or having fun with more than myself and a glass pipe.

I ask because could never get fully addicted to the stuff because my dick would probably fall off or some shit. Once again though, you feel like shit once it's over and it's worse knowing you could have done something else... Thankfully that's all I feel. I completely understand tweakers who become born again Christians but thankfully I've never been into anything TOO fucked up. This is probably bad advice but it's the only realistic advice I can give you, make it a special occasion or some sort of event ... and based on the fact your posting here, eventually quit. Once you start changing your standard "fap ritual" to involve stimulants, you're dead.
>>
David Nicklefuck - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:34:08 EST ID:BkkAdxMS No.518809 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>518715

Sounds like u like meth and traps. Shhhh.. no tears, only dreams now.
>>
Frederick Mibbleridge - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:20:18 EST ID:5YPeQTx5 No.518812 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What is the fetish?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.