420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Heroin girl updates by Lydia Dresslewill - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 02:28:10 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519050 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506580090553.jpg -(427434B / 417.42KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 427434
>Friend says she is in the hospital and needs someone to pick her up
>I comply and pick her up at 2am
>says she has to someone's house
>I comply
>we then get to her house and she wants to ravish me
>I comply once again and have sex with her
>we hang out for quite a while afterward and go on a walk
>she says she has to take her medicine and return to her house
>I use the bathroom for awhile and when I return her lips were completely blue and she was unresponsive
>I wake her sleeping mother and she grabs some narcan and sprays it into her nose, she immediately

I HELD HER LIFE IN MY HANDS FOR A FEW MINS
If I left a few moments earlier or pulled a Walter White she would be dead right now. But she has been kicked out of her house for stealing, is wheelchair bound and is living homeless in the park,.

Did I do the right thing? Would she be better off dead?

I don't know to process this.
>>
Nathaniel Sinnerwill - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 04:49:08 EST ID:6eOXXeo2 No.519058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519050
You'd be tied up with the law if she died and your cum was in her. You did the right thing by caring only about yourself. That junkie bitch doesn't matter one way or another.
>>
Barnaby Brookhood - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:16:12 EST ID:3qSLtzLv No.519074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519050
is there some charity you can get to take her off your hands? Get her on a waiting list for rehab or something?

This person is not in a state of mind to be having sex, stop having sex with her, it is a dick move.
>>
Lydia Dresslewill - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:25:16 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519058
I didn't cum.......at all.
She has been my friend for years I can't just leave her you know.

>>519074
I didn't initiate, I was ready to drop her off and she came at me saying how cute I was and that she always liked me. She took charge really.

She says she has been in and out of rehabs and they don't work, she was recently in a hospital because her legs gave out shortly after that incident.
She seemed perfectly fine when I picked her up from the hospital the first time.
>>
John Trotville - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:57:13 EST ID:o3vIoRWZ No.519081 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're a hero. You saved a life.

You make me proud. You make me hopeful. You inspire me.
>>
Albert Gottingdack - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 18:37:07 EST ID:94uHFygY No.519085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if she straightens out (she wont), her legs and nerves and shit would probably recover. you and her mom gave her another shot at humaning, it's up to her from here. you did nothing bad
>>
Shitting Summlemire - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 04:20:21 EST ID:6eOXXeo2 No.519097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519077
>I didn't cum.......at all.

Yeah m8, if you stick ur willy in there, the coroner will detect that even if you don't cum.
>>
Jenny Blurringhane - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 06:36:06 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519097
wore a condom the entire time as well and it didn't break.
Anyway, I would couldn't have left her there like that, I am not that kinda fellow
>>
Phineas Billingham - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:28:52 EST ID:CcfGwf4I No.519101 Ignore Report Quick Reply
man its creepy you still bother with this bitch lmao, good on you for saving her life tho. you still hopelessly in love and obsessed with her?
>>
William Gongerfotch - Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:58:31 EST ID:WV91K+Uu No.519102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519101
Oh shit is this the guy who posted about that girl who was a piece of shit and he was better than her?
>>
Simon Wammerwill - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 21:11:19 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519102
I don't think I am better than her.
>>
Charles Hirrypod - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:15:08 EST ID:YNGpzoOy No.519147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519050
>Did I do the right thing? Would she be better off dead?

If you'd actually made the conscious decision to let her die it would haunt you for the rest of your life. Not in an abstract sense. You would likely never have another moment of complete peace in your entire life. So even from a self-serving perspective, you did the right thing.

>I don't know to process this.

Therapy dude. I've known some tough as shit people who have completely come unglued from drug overdose related shit. Your entire worldview ends up re-calibrating when you go through stuff like this, and a lot of the time, unless you have professional help, or a good outlet for stress, it eats you alive. I don't know what your situation is, but half a dozen sessions of therapy are a lot less expensive than the potential negative consequences.
>>
Simon Wammerwill - Mon, 02 Oct 2017 00:44:26 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519147
Also she says she is intense pain all the time.
She supposedly is staying with someone, but she says she is in so much pain that she doesn't want to talk
>>
Charles Damblecocke - Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:46:19 EST ID:WV91K+Uu No.519160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519146
I might be thinking of another guy. I haven't seen you use "beta" to describe the guy she left you for. Or even that those things happened,
>>
Sidney Haffingsere - Thu, 05 Oct 2017 16:10:21 EST ID:S3VwRInF No.519212 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519149

LOOK ME IN MY FUCKING EYES WHEN I TELL YOU THIS

Fuck her. You don't owe her anything. Short of being around her with a narcan kit constantly there is nothing you can do to help her. If you let it, this thing could take a huge chunk out of your life that you will not get back. Don't be a victim man, find someone to talk to about this, even if you can only scrape a few hundred together for a brief round of therapy. 420chan isn't going to cut it.
>>
Samuel Foffinghen - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 00:09:22 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519215 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519212
I just got a position at a company that's halfway across the country that is paying handsomely.
I am not sure if I should just bring her with me so that she has a place to stay,
Judging by what everyone has told me, I shouldn't tell her that I am moving away.

My folks don't even know she uses, they met her once, and said that I shouldn't tell her anything and that she has her own issues to sort out.
>>
Samuel Foffinghen - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:14:12 EST ID:SPpwuYvJ No.519216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519212
Honestly what bothers me the most about her is that she is a direct result of being picked up by the wrong family.

If she got adopted by another family she would have never picked up a drug habbit or smoking for that matter, nor would she have been raped.

It's just so fucked
>>
Hamilton Brogglelock - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:38:54 EST ID:4I/hIj3s No.519354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519216
do some research into PTSD treatment with MDMA, she might literally be only a couple pills away from being totally fine
>>
Hedda Clingerridge - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:39:32 EST ID:yUhAjzvV No.519396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519216
>If she got adopted by another family she would have never picked up a drug habbit or smoking for that matter, nor would she have been raped.
How do you know that exactly?
>>
Nell Dullerson - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 00:46:57 EST ID:/iGyFSfg No.519417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519396
>raped for the first time by staff when her parents had her committed to a psyche ward
>raped again by drug dealers after being thrown out
>picked up heroin addiction from her adopted brother,
He did all the same behavior
>she picked smoking from a religious gathering they sent her too
parents said nothing

>discouraged her from going to college
>denied multiple rapes

If she was picked up by a family like mine she would be a completely different person
>>
Lydia Hagglefuck - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 03:14:48 EST ID:rYUPE/Vm No.519470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519215
I became close to an addict, ended up letting him live in my place for a few months, took care of him through multiple rehabs, jail a couple times, hospitals, etc. In many ways we were very good friends.

I always knew where he was and what he was doing, even when he tried to make up stories. Came to the point that I was the only person who would really put up with him.

One week I didn't hear from him for a couple days when he was supposed to be coming by my place. I ended up finding him at his apartment. Had to arrange the funeral and everything since his family couldn't/wouldn't.

Funny thing is, I knew that in many ways he was using me, but I really loved the guy and don't regret it at all. I'm not sure that taking her across country is a good idea-- you could easily end up using yourself if you're around that all day-- but by all means never feel bad about helping somebody you care for. Just go into it with your eyes open.
>>
Clara Pittdale - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 02:09:31 EST ID:NCONf+22 No.519487 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519470
Me use?
Phat chance! I duck drugs like the plague but I just want to see this person do better.
They told me that they don't want to leave the state they are in though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.