420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Awkward breakup stories -- repost from /b/ by Nigel Debblechot - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:00:54 EST ID:5h0RvnJY No.519227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507410054554.jpg -(2725335B / 2.60MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2725335
So this summer I met a Korean girl when I was backpacking in Vietnam (she's 31, I'm 22). We spent a week together and had a lot of fun, but I could kinda tell that this arrangement wasn't going to work long term. Obviously I didn't tell her that at the time.

Afterwards, she kept pestering me to fly to Alaska with her when she had a week off. I live close by so I thought sure, whatever it'll be fun. That was all of this week. We went to see the Auroras, kayaking etc.

My original plan was to tell her a week after I'm back or so that maybe we should just be friends, but she was being kinda bitchy the night before, and I wasn't really wanting to put up with it, so I told her then we should break up.

She totally shut down. Went from speaking almost fluent English to nothing in an instant. She didn't even want to take the smoked salmon I bought her as a souvenir. Anyway, since we got to the airport I figured she doesn't want to have anything to do with me, so I left to go to the gate. She just messaged me
"Did you leave me alone?"
"Ok. Thank you for giving me the worst vacation."
"Goodbye"

Inb4 I fucked up
>>
Emma Nicklecocke - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 18:30:05 EST ID:2spvyXvR No.519228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This isn't a story. It's just some stuff that happened.
>>
William Budgelock - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 07:57:07 EST ID:JitS66ql No.519237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You hurt her feelings. But she probably didn't really mean that it was the worst vacation ever big dog. Is that what you were worried about?

You were being honest though so it's not even a bad thing. It's just life.
>>
Matilda Pezzlestune - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:04:39 EST ID:/SOdGi2D No.519261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
thats a sad story OP. poor girl. why did you think it wouldnt work?
>>
John Nobbleshit - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:53:04 EST ID:3qSLtzLv No.519287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP made an Asian girl sad!

YOU MADE HER SAD, OP

ARGH monster
>>
Phineas Druddlecocke - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:04:36 EST ID:h/1sxUpj No.519295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519287
Fucking amateur hour stuff. I made one turn to counseling, benzos and then the Lord, in that order.
Get on my level, OP.
>>
Hamilton Brogglelock - Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:28:28 EST ID:4I/hIj3s No.519353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I was backpacking and got involved with a girl
>two weeks later I told her I didn't want to be her bf
>what do

I don't know, just continue living? Jesus Christ there's people in here with serious problems, breaking up with a female is not a serious issue. And i'm saying this because I love you OP, you had a great time, be glad that you did. Now get the fuck out of here, some of us haven't had sex in years

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.