420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pussy by Angus Bibbersat - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:25:13 EST ID:BOT0sC+s No.519948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510439113261.jpg -(84761B / 82.77KB, 1152x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84761
WHat do I do if I'm a little butch and scared to fight? I always have people smaller than me talking shit to me and being ass holes and they're weak nerds and shit and I could kick their ass easy but I'm just too much of a pussy to do it and it's mostly because I don't like being mean and I don't want my nose broken and to be ugly forever and shit but this world literally kinda forces me to be an ass hole.

How do I do it?
>>
Cornelius Gammersidge - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:30:46 EST ID:TUMue7jS No.519950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519948
Your not a little Butch. You're a little bitch. At least learn to spell
>>
Doris Blinningpure - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:45:13 EST ID:eXnMCmqd No.519951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519948
You don't start fights.
>>
Thomas Worthingfield - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:46:37 EST ID:UZC9gHak No.519952 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519951
I don't everywhere I go people bully me
>>
Charlotte Bribberkit - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:12:55 EST ID:eXnMCmqd No.519953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519952
Then you either allow them to act like big apes, or you go fucking werewolf and just lunge at them like an animal. I don't honestly think that it's impossible to avoid people bullying you tho, to a certain degree it's impossible to get rid of assholes, but it's certainly pretty avoidable.
>>
Looneydude - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 01:53:07 EST ID:ubbeHTFz No.519960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519948
Try looking in to zen. And Alan watts.. Or just grow some balls an start swinging for the knock out to any kid who even begins to bully.
>>
Nathaniel Hickleshit - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:19:22 EST ID:6y/BqvLB No.519969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519948
If you're bigger all you have to do is get loud back. I usually flip into crazy and start drawing attention to the way the guy is harrasing me. learning to defend yourself will always come in handy though in case you get a guy that swings. I was a semi bitch before learning more about wrestling and self defense.
>>
Clara Horringbury - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:59:21 EST ID:2XjOjk+J No.520000 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Maybe try not reacting to their bullying in a way that just makes them want to bully you more. Trust me, something you're doing is making the bullying a worthwhile venture for them. Often getting them to stop doesn't require violence at all and just requires you to gain an adequate understanding of how social interactions in the settings they keep happening in work and adjusting your behavior accordingly.

If you actually just pay attention for a while and observe how things work you'd be surprised how simple it is to slip right into the social role/position you want to be in
>>
Edward Sadgefit - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 04:28:54 EST ID:JI9kO00V No.520006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>519948
Use your size to your advantage. I'm the same way you are OP. Im a big guy, and Im physically imposing. It seems other men (especially short man complexes) need to challenge you to prove themselves. Thus got worse for me when I joined the military.

If the guys being an asshole, just call him out on it publicly. Point out the immaturity of what he's doing as if it were a 10 year old doing it, and you are trying to get them to understand why it is innapropriate behavior. If they threaten physical violence, spin the context to your favor. Say something like, "yeah, kinda dont fight others as an adult." "It's sort of pathetic". This will usually draw out one final "fuck you" or some variabt, and they walk away looking like a child.

On the off chance you get in a fight because someone gave you no choice. Go for the eyes, throat, and joints. Make sure they remember losing to you for the rest if their lives. People like to punch the face. I like to bite through tbe bicep. Trying punching with your muscles chewed apart.

Plus it left the guy a nice divoted scar to rememver me by.
>>
Henry Bleddleshit - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 01:04:46 EST ID:37djlT33 No.520024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>520006
> People like to punch the face. I like to bite through tbe bicep.

>Bite tbe bicep....

That's a good way to loose your teeth retardo maximus

How the fuck will anyone get that close to bite the other person is beyond me
>>
Martin Finderwell - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 01:22:41 EST ID:JI9kO00V No.520026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>520024
On the ground, inside their guard, shit I can try and bite a chunk out of the nape of your neck and kill you right there if I have your back, but Id have to be immensely lucky to get a kill right away. North/South is ideal because you can go for their eyes or throat (Its easier to go for an arm bar and break one of the limbs). It's amazingly easy to bite through flesh. It just all tastes like metal the moment you break their skin. However I did get grabbed when I tried to bite his windpipe.

Seriously, why the fuck do people forgo their teeth wehn they have an opportunity? Before man sharpened his first stick, he fought back with his nails and teeth. And they are amazingly effective.
>>
Eugene Crenkinway - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:08:42 EST ID:esuyK5FE No.520027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>520026

lol dude you forgot biting out the trachea, teeth move #1

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.