420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
im cold by Ian Claystock - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:07:34 EST ID:UZC9gHak No.521444 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515856054165.jpg -(21959B / 21.44KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 21959
how can i be not cold when my parents are so poor?

>live in coldest climate in the world literally
>parents cant afford heat dont have a proper heat source
>just run this stupid ass pellet stove that puts out literally 0 heat half the time i just put my hand near it and its blowing out even colder air lol
>temp inside the house is like 50 degrees and the kitchen is even colder i swear that shit is like 40 degrees
>every time i leave my room my skins hurts from how cold the house is
>its even colder outside dont worry im not going out there freedom aint for us country folk
>literally fucking a hell storm of blizzards in every direction every day non stop doesnt stop
>look outside 30 feet of snow freezing blistering cold winter warnings on the weather channel every day dont even need to check whether
>WARNING SNOW MORE SNOW SNOW ICE SNOW COLD SNOW DONT DRIVE ICE SNOW ICE
>literally nothing to do

i want to move to the city but its getting really hard to find apartments far away as fuck. should i just go be homeless or something for awhile this is fucking rediculous guys pic related which is why i think id rather be homeless on a beach literally looks like this every day of the week
>>
Rebecca Brellerkine - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 11:31:40 EST ID:LZcwMVpc No.521445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Seriously again with this OP? One would think you would take a hint after mods start regularly deleting your posts. But here you are, making another thread for the sole purpose of bitching about your shitty life.
>>
Charlotte Chezzlestork - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 12:12:57 EST ID:7IGW3+Ip No.521446 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what condition are your bedroom windows in OP?
>>
Matilda Washtuck - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:46:28 EST ID:lXjUaJuo No.521450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
People have tried giving you advice and you either ignore it or throw it back in their faces like a petulant child. You spend all your time trying to blame others for your shitty situation while never considering that you might be responsible for your own issues. I'm starting to believe that's how you like it too; keeping yourself in this situation so that you can lay the blame at your parents feet. You ungrateful little shit, they put a roof over your head (I'm assuming at no cost) and you have the audacity to hate them for it because it's not good enough for you.
Do you realise how many people never get that luxury? How many people don't even know their parents? How many people who's parents have kicked them to the curb or simply neglected them? Fuck you.
>>
Lillian Blackstock - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:44:26 EST ID:h/1sxUpj No.521452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521444
So use some of your sweet scammer money to pay for heating you entitled piece of shit.
nb
>>
Sophie Goodhall - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:52:33 EST ID:TUgPV7Lr No.521476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521444
Stop being an entitled piece of shit. It's like when I joined the Army. Kiddos like you would do nothing but whine and complain, but anyone homeless were so grateful for the simple fact that they now had a bed to sleep in.

Are you going hungry? Do you get wet when it rains? Maybe your parents are poor. But did you ever consider that they have so little, yet they let your ass mooch off their resources? If anything you should be thanking them.

Don't like it? Move out, and actually do something, rather than wait for someone else to do it for you. Get a job, go to school, anything.

The entitlement in this thread makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
Nicholas Nackledale - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:19:22 EST ID:wT5IMEgn No.521513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521446

Dude they're fucking shit, moldy and condensation out the ass.
Not on but fuck my bedroom windows
>>
Caroline Gallerdale - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:17:04 EST ID:I3Iy9lXv No.521515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521513
you can buy thick plastic sheeting in packs with special double sided tape for a sort of fake double glazing. It really works to keep the heat in the house, sounds like there isn't much to keep in, though.

Joining the army sounds like the best solution, assuming you don't live in a decent country where people can apply for special grants so that they can afford heating and not freeze to death... I assume that instead you live in a SHITHOLE like the US.

MOVE BEFORE THE MOULD KILLS YOU
>>
Caroline Gallerdale - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:23:10 EST ID:I3Iy9lXv No.521516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521515
other things are obvious: layer up, wear a hat and gloves, get thermal underlayers, hot water bottles

if there is any public building near you you can go there during the day to read / use internet etc. Ideally a library... these are all heated

Try to find away to contribute to your parents' income so they can spend more money on heat
>>
Simon Gepperbury - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 19:05:22 EST ID:wT5IMEgn No.521521 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521516

Look 86 squad
So how rich is pops
>>
Simon Gepperbury - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 19:07:12 EST ID:wT5IMEgn No.521522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521521
Lol* god dammit
Also my whole life is a lie. Lmfao
Nb
>>
Charles Dartridge - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:21:21 EST ID:HzPEmHCv No.521526 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521515
Mold is not going to kill you short term. Inhaling mold spores will fuck up your lung capacity, but then again, you inhale mold spores every single day no matter how clean you think your house is.
>>
Edwin Senkinfure - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:55:47 EST ID:koppzVUZ No.521528 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Join the army or go somewhere warm and be a hobo

Fuck your cat
>>
L - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 02:59:34 EST ID:3tUKGVd1 No.521625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>521528

This OP.

Fucking your cat will greatly increase blood flow to the extremities. It's important to thrust in a circular motion as this has been shown to give the best results in case studies. If your penis isn't too big one cat should last you 2-3 days and you should have your doctor prescribe you a new one at least every 10 days.

You might think fucking a dog to be a better option, however don't be fooled by those crackpots that might reccomend this. This will most definitely not increase blood flow to the same degree and might even cause undesirable side effects. Conversely however being fucked by a dog may well help you in the short term.
>>
Fuck Brullybury - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:51:01 EST ID:bgqQ931m No.521629 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just move. Stay in a hostel until you can find an apartment to rent. I hate the cold too so I headed to Florida. They don't even know what snow looks like down here lol.
>>
Isabella Himblestare - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:45:26 EST ID:tHgs9thR No.521639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516380326279.jpg -(65494B / 63.96KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>521526
your mom's pussy is mouldy, my house is SPOTLESS.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.