420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pointless thread, just noticing... by Nigel Dremmerson - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:53:56 EST ID:VNZRIbJT No.522010 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518026036857.png -(162176B / 158.38KB, 341x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 162176
What happened to all the forever a spider monkey's butt threads? I used to take some sort of comfort in the fact I wasn't the only total loser around these parts. Well maybe it worked out for some of you, so for that I congratulate you!
>>
Edward Hubbersod - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 22:29:35 EST ID:Uaxv2FmG No.522023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're not alone. But yeah it's not logical to hold the belief that even though you've got over half of your life, a member of a highly adaptive species and are intelligent enough to post a thread where you make sense, you somehow will never be able to find a suitable partner amongst the 7 billion others.

I hope you work on that somehow. It feels good to suffer at times but it will swallow you up.
>>
Doris Nickleshaw - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:03:51 EST ID:COAX7aNZ No.522029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522023
I disagree with the notion we all find someone. The threads and the issues come up too. So I disagree with this entire thread so far.

I think generally the advice people get is to work on or improve their own life. It might help a little bit and net you a partner but if it doesn't your life improved. Single life is worth living. It beats life in an abusive or just shitty failed relationship. Those are worse before you even consider that they're not available for someone nice. There's a lot of people whose relationship status is worse than yours. Ensure the rest of your life is in good order and you're doing alright.
>>
Nathaniel Billingman - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:19:18 EST ID:/RfNfJ0+ No.522032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522029
I mean obviously not everyone is able to find a partner. My point is that there's no point feeling sorry about yourself and doing nothing.
>>
Phyllis Pitthall - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 19:17:09 EST ID:KLzN987v No.522034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That's what wizardchan is for. Of course if you express any desire to not be alone they'll ban you because they're in denial.
>>
Shit Drussletud - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:55:22 EST ID:VNZRIbJT No.522236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518627322966.jpg -(277156B / 270.66KB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sorry for no responses I was just kinda driving by one day.

>>522023
Eh, I often think this too. I mean I'm not full blown retarded or anything. Things are bound to work out but it's just taken it's damn time.

>>522029
I meant to respond to this Friday night but I got home way to messed up. This was honestly encouraging, it usually comes down to "being single has it's advantages" but to get more in depth, I do see what you're describing at my age. People are stuck in relationships due to children, some financial commitment and most often just because of normality. I got a co-worker that just bitches about his girl all the time and he's been dating her since I've known him. I'm fine for the most part I just get "bitch triggered" sometimes. See intimacy IRL or in media that makes me feel like garbage... Likely why I'm responding on today of all days.

>>522034
Used to drink a lot in college, had some hookups I can barley remember. I don't think I'll get powers when I turn 30 which is a shame...
>>
Basil Gibbershit - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:40:08 EST ID:yDKihQN5 No.522238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Most of it starts with fixing your head. Just have to cut your losses, start with nothing and continue. Believing that you are capable of getting to where you need to go, is essential. If you don't, you just quit without entering the ring. It won't always feel like it, especially at the time, but it's better to be a bloody mess on the floor getting your ass kicked, than a pussy quivering in the corner, pissing themselves raw with fear at the idea of trying because "I JJUSSTT can't". So yeah, accept you are about to fight and get your shit in line.

Then you've got the usual self-improvement drive. Get your health in order via diet and exercise. Get some hobbies to keep your shit occupied when you ain't working. Go places. Do things. See people. Read books. Find new music. ETC. Not only are you gaining life XP, but this shit scores points with women in conversation - it gives you more to talk about. Hobbies which grow with your commitment are useful too, ie bodybuilding, art, music, martial arts, cycling etc. You might suck now but a year from now, you will be bigger, stronger and motivated to continue. Also, it should be a given that you begin sorting out all your shitty features like jerking off to anime, sleeping till 5pm after a late night video game binge and only being able to talk about youtube videos.

Acquire some basic grasp of social interactions, conversation and confidence. Practice on co-workers, random people, friends etc. Just get yourself to a stage where it's alright to walk into somewhere unrehearsed and feel natural.

Then it's just a case of improving your presentation. This is a pretty subjective and controversial area. I'd say if you want to play it safe and assure the highest probability for yourself, then it's a case of get in shape, wear basic clothing and get a haircut which doesn't suck. Stay clean, basic and look fresh. This way, you don't alienate yourself from a mainstream audience. Sooner or later, being an average looking guy will work out, if you do it right. If you are after someone more specific, then you have to be more specific. You still need to know how to have a decent haircut but style wise there is a lot more room to explore. For instance, wearing band tees will get the music chick. Geeky TV references will get you the pop culture nerd chick. Having a sleeve of tattoos will spark the attention of chicks who dig it, who probably also have tattoos. This list goes on forever. Point being, if you leave breadcrumbs, birds will follow. But if you do this, you are going to alienate yourself from a lot more potential women. Depends on the price you are willing to pay.

Get some good fucking photographs of yourself, looking on point and create a tinder profile or whatever location-appropriate dating app / website is going. Sooner or later, someone will match, make some small talk, don't mention sex and then ask if they want to do something at the weekend. Pick a fun thing, do a fun thing. Never hear from them again or hear from them again, who cares. You did a thing.

Idk, I've kinda ran out of steam at this point. Just do it man. Fuck being a forever a spider monkey's butt when you've reached 30.
>>
Alice Clankinwill - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 19:00:40 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.522246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522029
>>522032
what single ppl tell themselves to cope down the feeling of being single

it's so sad! j-just i-improve m-my life, maybe someone will come eventually... ;_; i want to hug all of you
>>
Betsy Pickhall - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:30:18 EST ID:COAX7aNZ No.522248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522246
You're not very literate. Stealth guy was also joking you jabroni.

Improve your life because it's worth doing. It helps a bit but it doesn't change who you are. It does however make your life much better. So soldier on, one foot in front of the other. Do it for you not for "her".

Additional food for thought: If massive self improvement doesn't massively improve sex life then your worth/value and sex life aren't strongly linked. I know it's valentines day and the feeling of "why can't I crack this?" but a this guy probably gets laid more than me and he just wrote a serious post about a guy with a "stealth addiction" without making a single pun or hint of irony.

Don't wizardchan. Don't MGTOW. Just get on with your life. Also if you did make yourself a good partner and no one took that up at least you can lay that to rest. People tell me to get out there but no one I know meets good partners through "out there" or dating sites. They find them at work or through friends. So again make good friends, get a nice job. They might get you laid but if they don't you won't regret it.
>>
Edward Drebbleshaw - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:48:51 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.522280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522248
>I was j-just joking!

That's what I thought, perma. nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.