420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
In trouble with college due to drug use by Phineas Darringseg - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 09:26:05 EST ID:uvByzCWV No.522070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518272765264.jpg -(945034B / 922.88KB, 4160x2080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 945034
I called 9-1-1 after taking too much acid and panicking. Even though I'm not being legally prosecuted, the dean of students of my college wants to meet me to open an invesitgstion into my Code of Conduct which could lead to expulsion at worst.

How fucked am I? Is there a way to talk myself out of this? Is he going to call the campus police to search my apartment while I'm meeting with him? If I admit I did the acid but I wasn't on campus is he gonna send it to the city police? I'm allowed to bring a lawyer to the meeting so I will probably consult with one today but what is my best course of action here?
>>
Shitting Sazzlebury - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:15:51 EST ID:COAX7aNZ No.522071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522070
Rather than asking questions we can't know for certain take every precaution against every risk.
>>
Archie Cudgefield - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:15:22 EST ID:03mZgrf6 No.522079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522071
And what precautions are those?
>>
William Didgeridge - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 16:59:55 EST ID:7IGW3+Ip No.522083 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522079

wear a condom
>>
Isabella Sangermit - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 20:34:03 EST ID:kB1LgM62 No.522087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522079

No idea. I knew a guy several years back who overdosed on 25i and ran out of his downtown apartment naked, got saved by a random guy on the sidewalk from walking directly into moving traffic, and then proceeded to beat the shit out of that guy because he thought he was being attacked and then had to have three cops wrestle him to the ground to be able to hold him down.

He totally got charged with something, and also got expelled from college
>>
Barnaby Hondleville - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 04:30:19 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522087
Well I didn't do anything like that, I might have acted crazy in the car but I didn't hurt anyone.
>>
John Sazzlestid - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 04:38:54 EST ID:SW5mFCR0 No.522100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
is it too late to say you were dosed without yoyr knowledge? like "I just drank at some party and next I know I'm flipping out seeing weird stuff"
I think if they can't legally prove this is not true, and if this is your first such incident they can't prove you take drugs regularly, they can't legally expel you
idk tho I'm not a lawyer
>>
Barnaby Hondleville - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 07:17:18 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522106 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522100
I don't know what they know. I think I admitted how I got it to the nurses, but only the nurses. But I'm not sure. I have a pretty beta male nerdy look so if they don't know I might be able to go with a whole "I was just curious and I never want to do it again."
>>
Barnaby Hondleville - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 14:35:21 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know if it helps at this point, but it wasn't acid exactly, it was ETH-LAD. I live in America though so I don't know how well that's going to help me.
>>
Cyril Dingertatch - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:14:01 EST ID:BoP3UFLS No.522128 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522070
I straight up got arrested inside my dorm for weed way back, the school called my parents, and I had to have a chat with the dean afterwards.

All he did was ask me "why I did it" and made me see the campus counsler lol... It was some wacky shit, the counsler gave me pamphlets about how weed was bad and sent me on my way cuz I didn't have any serious problems(actually untrue I was so fucked at that time lmfao).

Ended up having to do 20 hours of college community service(on top of the stuff the cops had me doing). Basically 2x the punishment having alcohol would get you at that college.

I'm a pretty quiet/socially awkward/white type dude with no previous record of fucking around and I just kind of did everything that was asked of me which I'm sure helped a lot.

This was in the USA in a state where weed is very much not legal btw

my advice is drop out u dumbass wtf are you doing there anyways
>>
Rebecca Blisslebatch - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:19:13 EST ID:CpG4Pn6d No.522129 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522100
Unfortunately in the dystopian society we live in everything would go on paper. He’d likely be signing an agreement to bring the media in and point out which party he was at, it all gets worse from there.

You can’t even fucking lie and keep your dignity anymore in this world
>>
Rebecca Blisslebatch - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:22:26 EST ID:CpG4Pn6d No.522130 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522129
For anyone who ends up in a situation like this, or is doing psychedelics somewhere you might run into people, my excuse if people mentioned me acting different or asking if I was alright was always “ah I’ve had a bad cold lately and I think this medicine has been making me feel a little funny” and they’d always laugh and say yeah get some rest.

Never called an ambulance though, and I know OPs state of mind was probably in survival mode when he did that. It’s tough to deal with looking sane when you think you might be dying.
>>
Rebecca Blisslebatch - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:26:41 EST ID:CpG4Pn6d No.522131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lastly, for you OP-

As an outsider from drug culture sees it you realized you “overdosed” and didn’t want to die. In the sjw university climate that’s your best angle. Yeah you fucked up and experimented with a drug, but you did the responsible thing and called the emergency line when you realized what you’d done.

When I was in school a friend got arrested for having a bunch of mushrooms in his dorm and they made him pay for and take this expensive semester long rehab thing to stay in shool
>>
Henry Goodhall - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:57:10 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here.
I'm still working on getting a lawyer. There's no legal action yet so I'm thinking I'm specifically looking for an education lawyer, to talk to the Dean of Students with. I obviously wanna have someone there to remind me of my 5th Amendment when I'm getting grilled.
I'll also be calling the Dean of Students directly tomorrow to see if I can coerce out of him what he wants to talk about and be able to prepare a little bit. Worst comes to worst I'm willing to take community service or whatever else the fuck but I don't really wanna get expelled this close to graduation.
Career fair's tomorrow so I'll make sure to get a haircut and look real spiffy with the Dean when I meet him on Thursday.
>>
Henry Goodhall - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:59:08 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I should also mention, I kind of have a story ready. It's half-true, in that one time I was hanging outside Filiberto's at 2AM and a black guy offered to get me some weed from his dispensary. I can just flip it to ETH-LAD and hope that's believable.
>>
Doris Nickledale - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 23:44:03 EST ID:IaTqRtaT No.522142 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522137
Dude. Nobody who doesn't order drugs online knows what eth-lad is and it makes it sound sketchier than just saying acid or lsd, or even just drugs. It doesn't do justice to the drug or public knowledge but that isn't what you're fighting for right now unless you want to be a martyr.
>>
Ian Worthingridge - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 23:45:26 EST ID:UmjOnCWz No.522143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/index.html

If you're in the United States you're fine, you don't have to say any single thing about your medical issues, the law is called hipaa. anything you say may be used against you. If the Dean is aware paramedics were called just say you had a medical issue and that's private, this is a classic case of you bring invited to fuck yourself, don't admit anything, also the hospital and medical service staff by law are forbidden to provide details. Don't waste your money on a lawyer before there's any case. You're fine unless you say something stupid, try to stop doing stupid things.
>>
Nell Mubblestare - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:59:28 EST ID:n2i/Nl2W No.522158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522135
>fifth amendment
You realize those only apply to criminal proceedings, right? I mean you can not answer anything you don't want to answer but there's no legal protection, they can decide you're guilty for not answering and throw you out.
>>
Henry Goodhall - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:31:20 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522158
I dunno if it helps but it says on the code of conduct page that the student has the right to "not make any statement related to the accusation." Of course, they're still the school. They could throw me out on the assumption that I won't get a lawyer to deal with the issue.
>>
David Wibblechedge - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:24:09 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well I got an update from the Dean. Basically, if I refuse to respond he's going to go with "more likely than not" as evidence for Code of Conduct violation. I don't think there's going to be further investigation by the police but basically I need to go and hear what he is accusing me of and decide how I'm going to respond. I get the feeling that if I respond in any way that implies I willingly got LSD I will be fucked so I'm trying to come up with some believable stories.
>>
Name - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:01:53 EST ID:5PuYdwXg No.522309 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522243
Lol did you call the Dean to let him know in advance that you plan to be as uncooperative as possible? You're fucked man.
>>
Ebenezer Senkindock - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:11:59 EST ID:ApD5b+Tp No.522310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522158
>>522158
>The Constitution
The Constitution hasnt meant much in a very long time.
>>
Alice Facklestotch - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:17:03 EST ID:j4+FLL9b No.522311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522243
Tell him it was ergot poisoning and you like to eat moldy bread.

Works every time.
>>
Sidney Hunderfield - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 06:08:51 EST ID:jAXGvxDa No.522316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522070
How much do they need to know? How much do they know? Can you pretend you had a little incident because of stress and just go to counselling for a few weeks? A lot of people call 911 when they first experience the symptoms of a panic attack, you could look them up and pretend that's what happened. Just say the studying or something else in your life is getting to you, use a real stressor so it will be easier to lie

Am I too late with this advice? fuck
>>
Martha Bardbury - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 09:16:10 EST ID:45sWs9FC No.522324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522316
yeah hes dead
>>
Fucking Wallywater - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 12:46:29 EST ID:Yq+XEe0p No.522354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here.

I'm in prison now.

Thanks.
>>
Ebenezer Brookcocke - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:03:47 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.522403 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522311
Ergot poisoning from store bought breads in this day and age is unheard of. Food poisoning from other molds yes, but ergot is specifically controlled for at the processing plant. Before those rye berries even hit the mill they're already ergot-free.

You would need to grow your own rye, let it get infected with ergot, and then grind down those infected grains and make bread with the ergot rye in order to come down with ergotism these days.
>>
Simon Clopperpitch - Tue, 20 Feb 2018 00:28:04 EST ID:H/A2r+Uk No.522412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522354
Did they let you take your phone or something?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.