Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

"Friends" disapearing because of their crotchfruits (and still demanding favors) by Megalo Nakapacifist - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 03:29:18 EST ID:DZIUR4rS No.522843 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521271758738.png -(110892B / 108.29KB, 500x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 110892
A very good friend of mine managed to breed and now has two crotch-fruits squeezed out of his soon-to-be wife.

He gave up his job,
just to move to his wifes home to breed there,
without even considering the dangers of missing money and missing spare-time! We were still best friends at the time.

Its been 3 years now and despite him promising meet-ups we never seen each other again, only some shitty pics of his crotchfruit over social-media.

The meetings we had with my GF and his fiance just stopped slowly. No more going to concerts, no more driving to the beach, no more gaming together, no more watching movies together, no more parties, no more crazy shit.

Now he has no job, no money and no friends.

It just sickens me I lost a good friend I could talk and laugh about everything!

AND NOW THE WORST PART:
After not getting in touch after this whole time he now managed to send me a fucking message, if I could help him move and to renovate his old home!!! Like its the most obvious thing to do!

After he managed to scare off all his remaining friends, he turned to me for a freebie! What the Fucking Shit!

And there I thought my depression was gone.
>>
Walter Cliddlechat - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 09:46:51 EST ID:HBEjJHln No.522846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oh my god. I can't believe he went ahead and fell in love and did the culturally suggested thing to do by having critters. The fool let his pitiful emotions get in the way and he fucking quit his job to be with his wife. What a tool. And now he has to spend time and money looking after those disgusting things that he loves more than you. I mean what kind of parent with toddlers and babies can't go to festivals and hang out with their besties on long sessions anymore!! What an asshole!

Pull your head out of your ass. He can't go back in time and not have kids. He has to take care of them. That's life. Kids suck the time and money out of you and they do your head in. He can't go do fun shit all if the time anymore, especially if he doesn't have money. It's not possible. I bet he's pining to just hang with you for one night, but yeah that chapter is closed. It's kids.

You could have gone to visit them. Gone to play with the kids and have a quiet drink with them after bed time. Did you ask? I mean the guy is exhausted and can't do anything he used to do.

So yeah the guy is swept up in a whirlwind of burdensome repetitive life events and you are feeling sorry for yourself because his life is all about you obviously.

So don't help out an old friend that's fallen on hard times. He should have thought about your needs more. You're the baby.
>>
Basil Clockleford - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 09:50:23 EST ID:ROGlj1oY No.522847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
everything is temporary, find other friends (plural cus you need more than one or this happens)
>>
Walter Cliddlechat - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 09:52:26 EST ID:HBEjJHln No.522848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Haha I think i got trolled. Good show. Fucking kids man. You just have to try to stop them being suicidal when they get older i guess.
>>
Graham Shittinglock - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 23:52:36 EST ID:JtBDDVHm No.522858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521345156912.png -(42093B / 41.11KB, 680x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522843

Nice b8 OP, almost fell for it. In the event you are serious though please consider the fact that you are a selfish asshole and will die alone.
>>
Drinkable Discpowder - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 03:24:17 EST ID:/VZvHjXq No.522860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521357857460.jpg -(60769B / 59.34KB, 498x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522843
>He gave up his job,
just to move to his wifes home to breed there

let me guess: now he is whining about not enough money and spare-time?

Sounds like he just wants free labor.
Isn’t that what good friends are for?

As your friend, he should be trying to figure out what is going on in YOUR life too!

But somehow when people have kids it's everyone else's fault for not being close anymore.
>>
Nathaniel Bittingstock - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:35:16 EST ID:yxTl1Tkf No.522861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
All people are driven by their egos, your friend is just not the sort of person right now who can handle his adequately
maybe he never will again, that's too bad
gotta let people go sometimes, it's just life
>>
Molly Hingerworth - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:47:33 EST ID:ScMqfiUh No.522864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP.... you sound like a self-centered little shit when you whine about your friend not having time to spend with you because he has kids. BUT, I'm gonna go against the grain here, and say you are totally justified in being pissed off when he ghosts you and then suddenly sends you a message asking to meet up cos he wants a favour. Despite people calling you an asshole ITT, that is something to be legitimately annoyed about.

I find kids obnoxious as fuck. I place some judgment on people for having kids as there's 7 billion people on the planet and lots of good arguments as to why having kids is cruel and immoral. I think people who just rush into having kids just because they feel it's their duty are fucking suckers. BUT it's still his life and a decision that he reasonably has the right to make. And with that decision, comes a lot less free time.

Soo... I guess the point is your need to be less self-centered, but you also need to talk to your mate in a calm and collected manner about how it annoyed you to be ghosted and then only contacted when he wanted a favour. Don't do it in an aggressive tone like you have ITT or your friend will just think you're a cunt and cut you off.

NB
>>
Drinkable Discpowder - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 15:10:00 EST ID:/VZvHjXq No.522873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521400200905.jpg -(58508B / 57.14KB, 640x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522843
just ignore this deluded breeder.

He shot himself in the foot and is now limping towards you, demanding you take care of his bad decision for free.

>>522864
He should just cut him out of his life.
Don't talk to him anymore, just ignore him.
For real: What do you expect a conversation would achieve?
The daddict already made his choice and the kid will be a piece of work,
will hit puberty at some point (then he'll have to be the shoulder to cry on again!).
>>
Polly Bebberpick - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 04:39:44 EST ID:ij7nWt/j No.522887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I mean, you wanted to spend time with him and now he wants to spend time with you. Maybe get a pizza and a case of beer out of the deal, fair is fair and he probably expects you to request some compensation. You'll be catching up and hanging out, sure, but you're still doing him a favor.

You're just going to be hanging out while getting shit done. Maybe he'd rather work with his best friend for a couple days instead of just paying some companies to do this shit. If you cut him off now, you'll always kind of doubt this decision.

I say take the job and see how he acts. If he won't compensate you and isn't friendly/grateful enough then you know he's just been a dick for these past 3 years. Then you will know that cutting contact with him is the right choice. If he does give you adequate compensation (weed, food, some stuff he's not taking with him, etc) and appreciates you properly, then he's worth forgiving for what was probably just 3 years of being busy and fucking up.
>>
Henry Hovingstetch - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:58:58 EST ID:blDiyQyN No.522893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521489538245.jpg -(140841B / 137.54KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522887
moving and renovating is not the same as hanging out.
>>
Phineas Foshnure - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:16:22 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.522902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Welcome to friends settling down. It bites, there's nothing you can do about it, and your best option is standing back and watching as all joy/hope is sucked out of your married friend's life over the course of years. The only reason nobody ITT has any sympathy is because they're not old enough to have gone through it enough times yet.

The worst part is biological clocks mean every friend will get like this in the end. If they don't they end up suicidal from loneliness. Lifetime friends are a Hollywood myth. They may show up once-in-a-while if you cross their memories again by chance, but otherwise they may as well be already dead. So you move on, find more friends but it's an endless cycle. You'll always lose them with time.

The game is rigged from the start and we're all just actors in this shitty simulation. Promises mean little. Any given change in circumstance will strip all the weight behind them. Remember that for the future. There are no lifelong promises. There's only what you can guarantee in the moment. Yes, people often change, but memories of people can remain...
>>
Jarvis Cishdock - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:29:32 EST ID:jF725BWz No.522921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522902

>>Lifetime friends are a Hollywood myth

To you maybe. Me and my friends we've grown miles apart, we really can't hangout like we did, do half the shit we did, to an extent maybe we're all quite diferent and one would think, that yes, "lifetime friends" are a myth -- but at the core, i'd say we're bond. If there's something we can do for each other we're compelled to. We're comfortable in the presence of each other. So there's trust. To me, i guess, that's a lot. So, sooner or later we will always have our hometown and we will always have that pint and we're all glad to be together again if only for a short while before again, we are forced to go back again into our lives. To hold to your point, there's not many i could think of in this way and so, I'm the first to admit i'm a social failure, but friendship does exist. Feels better to believe in it than otherwise to be honest but in the end, i guess we'll fit our believes to our conveniences.
>>
Edwin Sicklefoot - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:27:16 EST ID:Po6uY38Z No.522925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol this reminds me of a friend of mine who had a kid young in many ways

bruh welcome to reality, it only gets worse from here
>>
Doris Chuttingnock - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:47:38 EST ID:i/+Y9url No.522938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522921
>I've settled down and I never see my friends anymore and life sure is fucking boring now
>but it's okay! I-I'm still happy. H-hey, John showed up at my son's graduation for the first time in five years hahaha I-it's kust like old times!

I'd inject anthrax into my eyeballs sooner than I'd grow up to be you. Middle age, it's a simple tragedy. No soul left, only a husk worn down by endless pragmatism. Nope. You either shine bright and burn out young, beautiful, dead, or you end up like this. Desperately scrambling at the onceinabluemoon get together for scraps of a life once lived. I won't tolerate it. Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.
>>
Nathaniel Nimmlepet - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:05:15 EST ID:jF725BWz No.522987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522938

>>I'd inject anthrax into my eyeballs sooner than I'd grow up to be you.

that sounds painful though, you sure?

>but it's okay! I-I'm still happy. H-hey, John showed up at my son's graduation for the first time in five years hahaha I-it's kust like old times!

None of us actually have children we're just in different parts of the world trying to figure out our lives, but I'd love to have one of my own and i sure would like my friends to be part of that, yeah. We're just trying to be something, but if being an edgelord works for you by all means.
I'm just saying you can have friends, it's not a 'myth', only if you expect it to be as some kind of experience alike what you would retrieve from a movie teather, sorry, yeah doesn't quite workout that way for most of us. So yeah, everyone has their shake, you just need to find yours, but whatevs you do you.
>>
Reuben Drellernot - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:10:10 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.522988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522987
>None of us actually have children

Give it five-ten years. That biological clock ticks for all. And then, poof. Your free time. Your happiness. Your soul. You're well on your way to end up a balding domesticated failure like the rest of Middle America.

And like a pig content with eating shit, you defend such a lifestyle even though you know in your heart alternatives are possible. Enjoy the midlife crisis.
>>
Sidney Bardcocke - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:22:44 EST ID:ROGlj1oY No.522989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522988
you sure seem happy without friends....
>>
Hamilton Puffinghall - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:45:38 EST ID:C+6NY20y No.522992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yeah 90% of children are hideous pooping screeching beasts with no respect for others, and probably 90% of them will grow up to be the exact same as adults, only not as loud, but just as cruel and self-centered. occasionally i encounter an intelligent, calm, introspective child who has been raised properly, but it is exceedingly rare. usually when a child is in my vicinity i feel disgust in my stomach. whenever anyone i know has a child i feel despair for them.
>>
Albert Billinghood - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 04:40:11 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.523015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522989
>he thinks I don't have friends
>he thinks I don't just realize they're temporary amusements like all things on this Earth
>he thinks I make shit help threads on this board instead of just shitting all over your weak logic because it's good entertainment

Keep feeding yourself delusions. It'll serve you well through the midlife crisis.
>>
Graham Pishwane - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:25:06 EST ID:qTml9FbR No.523018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>522992

I like children because they keep it real. Like five and under at least.
>>
Sophie Grimbury - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 16:08:12 EST ID:hjdKGFK5 No.523019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>523015
wew i was the second reply itt
sounds like someone else is having the crisis and the delusions... youre totally fine tho right? 😊
>>
Wesley Gerringhood - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 23:25:24 EST ID:ZMDYtLUz No.523036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>523019
>all the schizo can do is weakly sputter out a desperate "n-nay thee" as he runs out of anti-logic to get BTFO
>>
Lecker Trauma - Sat, 19 May 2018 06:01:31 EST ID:y3N5YSEd No.524173 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526724091028.jpg -(498791B / 487.10KB, 1991x1511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522860
>>522843
(most) breeders just breed to fill some kind of void in their lives
(or because they are too stupid to use the pill).

Lost one of my best friend to breeding-addiction.

Worst thing was the constant self-censoring when around his self-absorbed, attention-whoring crotchfruit.
>>
Beatrice Feggleham - Sat, 19 May 2018 08:51:21 EST ID:7J8o2xTW No.524175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524173
Your post made me think.

Kids are just another alternative. Your hatred for them is as illogical as people who think the act of shitting life out their pee hole is enough to give them meaning.

We have a void because when we are not struggling towards something attainable we wonder what our purpose is.

For some people they build good lives or try to raise decent humans and for them, their child free or family lives are a struggle to add value. Others run, they say "I'm a full time mum" and then spend their time being a useless piece of shit and raise the worst kids or they don't get a swimming pool they spend their money on alcohol and holidays they can barely remember due to alcohol. Both of those lots are just fleeing their emptiness and both have large external costs on others too. Kids do demand attention though, because they're growing people and if you neglect them they will turn into pieces of worthless shit or at least end up living much less fulfilling lives.

What I'm saying is that kids can be like practicing art or music, or other hobbies that bring you into contact with people and enrich the lives of those around you. They can be as awful as you think they are though. Its not that all parents and kids fall into one hopper or even two groups really though.
>>
Thomas Dacklelut - Sat, 19 May 2018 09:34:49 EST ID:cBYQH4Mo No.524177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>523018

I like children who have been trained to interact with civilization. i.e. not screaming, crying, fighting, stealing, talking back with a snotty attitude, etc. When I encounter a calm, respectful child, it is always a wonderful encounter. Unfortunately this is like 1% of kids so I hate most kids.
>>
Nathaniel Bamblehatch - Sun, 20 May 2018 15:14:53 EST ID:ke9wFBcj No.524202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Everyone I know who had kids is now broke and stressed out. Like none of them are happy. And it's morally wrong to bring kids into the world. You're just adding more people in who are going to expect a first world lifestyle, and it destroys the planet.

"But you can raise them right!"
The vast majority of people won't, even if they try

"But they could grow up to do something useful!"
You might have also, if you didn't have kids

on and on and on, marriage and kids are stupid choices
>>
Thomas Pongershit - Mon, 21 May 2018 13:11:57 EST ID:7J8o2xTW No.524231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524202
I know a lot of people who think its the best thing they've ever done. However they may change their mind in a few years. They're also parents who started at 30+ with financial stability. They had plenty of time to have fun and go skiing and for weekends clubbing or whatever they want and have done enough that having a kid is more rewarding. I suspect your friends are a bit younger and that makes a huge difference. Don't even think about kids (except about avoiding them) till 30.

I think they're not the majority. But we need people. The problem with "not having kids" is that the most thoughtful people will have less kids and the idiots will be an even larger proportion of our population.

The most stressed and broke parents I knew were mine. It was all money and work stress. They were constantly worried about financial stability and it broke them. Because they had kids they were afraid to take risks to get to a better position long term.
>>
Internet Hero - Sat, 26 May 2018 04:40:09 EST ID:7hxJo5K+ No.524344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527324009445.jpg -(77879B / 76.05KB, 820x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>524173
whats even worse are parents who deliberately burden their kids with taking care for them!

Its the most shitty and selfish fucked up-situation, because you know they will be receiving a shit care in nearly all nursing-homes,
and the good ones are unaffordable for any normal person.

My uncle took care of our grandma and it broke him.
He turned from a confident and funny best-uncle I had into a broken, poor shadow of a man with depression.
Later his wife got a tumor (from all the worries), she died and he went "nuts".
He barely spoke, barely left his house and had zero money left, because the care of his mother left nothing.

Seriously, getting kids just to tick a list while hoping they take care of you, is reason enough to just rip out the reproductive-organs of every selfish prick who considers this as a life-choice!
>>
Edward Hubblemon - Sun, 27 May 2018 03:17:32 EST ID:3A/9rSkO No.524365 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524231
>have babies young and it destroys you
>have babies old and they have autism
You don't win either way, be honest.
>>
Jack Miggleworth - Sun, 27 May 2018 22:08:24 EST ID:4aYOAR59 No.524384 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524365
nah man, Charlie Chaplin had a healthy baby boy when he was like 70 years old.

It's pretty much only a problem if you're a lady (though I am aware that sperm quality does drop with age and increase the risk of mental illnesses).

So, like, if you're a dude who waits until later in life so that you can have the financial stability to have a child, then you could probably marry a younger woman anyways without a problem.
>>
Sophie Trotshaw - Mon, 28 May 2018 00:22:09 EST ID:3A/9rSkO No.524390 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524384
>le charlie chaplin meme
Am I back in the 70s?
>In contrast to concentration, evidence consistently indicates that sperm motility decreases with advancing age. Studies that adjusted for duration of abstinence revealed statistically significant decreases in motility of 0.17% to 0.6% decrease per year of age21,24 resulting in a 3% to 12% decline in motility over 20 years. More recently, Sloter and colleagues used computer-assisted semen analysis in a population of 90 men aged 22 to 80 years with no history of infertility. Motility decreased 0.8% per year of age and linear motion decreased 0.2% per year.25

>Similar to motility, morphology appears to decrease with advancing male age. Studies indicate declines in normal sperm morphology of 0.2% to 0.9% per year of age, resulting in a 4% to 18% decrease in normal morphology over a 20-year period.21,23,27 It is important to recognize the limitations in comparing sperm morphology data across studies secondary to differences in morphology criteria used by different investigators.
>There has been a fair amount of recent literature pertaining to DNA sperm fragmentation and its effects on fertility. The evidence to date shows an increasing rate of fragmentation with increasing age. This is hypothesized to be a result of increasing oxidative stress over time, and is supported by animal models that show decreased epididymal antioxidant capacity with increasing age.30,31 Sperm DNA fragmentation is seen in men of all age groups.32
>One study that showed an association between paternal age and a genetic mutation examined men aged 22 to 80 years. The results revealed associations between age and the frequencies of sperm with DNA fragmentation and fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 gene (FGFR3) mutations. FGFR3 mutation causes achondroplasia.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3253726/

For example, studies have shown that the offspring of men over age 40 might face an increased risk of:

Miscarriage. Some research suggests that advanced paternal age is associated with a slightly higher risk of miscarriage.
Autism. Research shows a link between advanced paternal age and an increased frequency of autism.
Birth defects. Although the overall risk is exceedingly low, older men appear to be more likely to father babies who have certain rare birth defects — such as the bone growth disorder achondroplasia.
Schizophrenia. Children born to older men seem to be more likely than children of younger men to develop the brain disorder schizophrenia.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/expert-answers/paternal-age/faq-20057873

Enjoy your autistic schizophrenia manlet child. Incoming it's all a conspiracy/they don't want you to know about the super secret male fertility formula/anything i can to justify my shitty decisions in life
>>
David Fimmersurk - Mon, 28 May 2018 04:33:56 EST ID:7J8o2xTW No.524393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524365
There's a window, depending how quickly you get your life in order where you can have babies do well and be okay. If you aren't ready to have a baby before the end of your 30s don't bother. Your fertility will be falling a bit, if you didn't shack up with someone a few years younger theirs will be worse. But for some people they might have 10 years or so they can produce a child or two without it ruining them and the child and without it being defective. My parents weren't ready at 30 but I've known people who were.

However having children is not something everyone should do. I probably won't have my shit in order and a partner in time. I've got maybe 7 years now and I'm single. I don't want to commit to kids right away because I actually want some time getting to know myself and my partner in a relationship and doing all the shit everyone else has been doing for years and getting my house in order to avoid being like my parents. So unless I find the right person in the next year or two and things go really well I can't see this happening.

I suppose the other option is putting our shit on ice. I don't know how that affects fertility but that may be an option for future people. Its hard to actually start a career and provide a stable decent income for your family at an early age these days and even the people who have their career and shit at 21 like "our parents did" or whatever are often actually entirely wrong. On a tangential but not entirely unrelated note, divorce rates are falling. The generations following the boomers live together for a while before committing so they have a better shot at finding out which marriage will fail before they're engaged. The results are that marriages are failing less and less as gen X steps up to the plate.
>>
Edwin Medgeworth - Mon, 28 May 2018 06:58:47 EST ID:jfR0c7UU No.524397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524344
Oddly enough I had to come to this conclusion in a wierd way.
>Grandmother takes me in at 14 due to shitty father kicking me out after new bride.
>Does everything she can for me
>Incapable of living independently
>Calls 20-50 times a day asking for this and that
>Goes from me being fine with it to wishing she would hurry up and die
>Feel like shit for such an evil thought, go into wicked downward spiral, almost fail a class in college
>Go to help once a week
>Angry at the loss of help, tells me to dump my girlfriend because she needs me to take care of her
>Lives in assisted living where all the help she'd need is made free and readily available
>Lies and injures herself to bring me racing to her side

It's gotten to the point I ignore her anymore. Makes me feel shitty, but I'd want my kids to live their lives free from problems in mine.
>>
Non Familyfriendly - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 03:58:52 EST ID:dz7qqpps No.524574 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528012732375.jpg -(208550B / 203.66KB, 882x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>524173
>>522843
on point.

I stopped visiting one of my best friends because he allways had his crotch-goblin with him when we went out!

Go to the beach? visit him for a barbecue? watch some movies?
His attention-seeking, annoying little crotch-goblin was there every time, like a fucking demon-leech, sucking all the interesting stuff out of the room.

You are fucked either way: You can't tell the "proud" parent how you hate his shit-kid, and when you just don't want to visit him anymore, he doesn't have the energy to come over, because his life sucks now.
>>
Eliza Bluddletitch - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 01:23:23 EST ID:MV6+h/Ot No.524623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>And there I thought my depression was gone.
Happiness is not found externally.
>>
Killer Clowns - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 05:06:31 EST ID:tShJh5hN No.525500 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531559191113.jpg -(68121B / 66.52KB, 500x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>524574
>>524173
yeah, the parents brain is on a drug or else they would abandon their hellspawn after the first night without sleep.

I just despise all the parents who think its okay to send me creepy pictures of their ugly children.
They all look like demonic goblins to me.
Not cute, but shitting machines that will puke and spit on everything you love.
>>
Charlotte Pemblewater - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:32:13 EST ID:QvcxQVsf No.525503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531578733763.jpg -(34632B / 33.82KB, 500x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Can someone explain to me this "breeders" shit?

I mean, having kids isn't for everyone and many people who do probably shouldn't have, but come on. Sturgeon's law exists for a reason, and that's because people themselves are 90% shit. Of course 90% of them are shit parents too.

Don't generalize what happens when parenting goes wrong to parenting as a whole. And especially don't do that in the event that you yourself had a shitty childhood, because you're probably not unbiased.
>>
Ernest Hinningtet - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 19:30:50 EST ID:N8SnPlnn No.525511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525503
"breeder" is a term made by people on the internet so they can roleplay being bitter at people who have kids so other people can pretend to believe it.

Yes, this is what we've gotten to.
>>
Jack Duckbanks - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 03:01:00 EST ID:Vw6L6x8D No.525519 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525511
"Breeder" is a term for someone who's only notable contribution to anything ever is polluting the gene pool. There are people with kids who did something, but there are also people who did nothing but have kids and talk similarly. They then want other people to have kids as well so they can feel validated. Obviously the opposite yet just as vocal minority of the "childree" is off their rocker too. nb
>>
Hugh Crannerstock - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:21:19 EST ID:QvcxQVsf No.525544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525519
>They then want other people to have kids as well so they can feel validated.

Thing is, I've only ever met a handful of those people, but I've seen a disproportionate shitload of the child-hating reverse.
>>
Betsy Funkingold - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:02:29 EST ID:SkDWkTPF No.525553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525544
I am in a long term relationship and we decided not to have kids and we consistently got pressure from most people who have had kids for a while until they gave up. But no shit there were a few times that i had to go deep to justify my position. I mean I had people arguing that I should have kids for at least 10 minutes.
>>
John Biblingman - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:09:03 EST ID:QvcxQVsf No.525580 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525553
Is it with the air of deep social judgement, or is it with the air of sharing a hobby they find far more interesting than you do?
>>
Cornelius Sonkinson - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:34:59 EST ID:TEx/3Mtm No.525581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525580
It's like they are on a beach with a stranded whale slowly dying.
>>
Crapes Housing - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:22:55 EST ID:fdUcm8bq No.526264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1534681375958.jpg -(31021B / 30.29KB, 420x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>522843
Hope you'll read this.
I had a truly amazing girfriend (just friends) who was kinda a soul-friend.
I discovered so many things in this world through her, so many great experiences.

Then she moved away and we didn't see each other for a long time.
When I met her recently she had been turned into a breeding mombie with no more personality.
I was kinda terrified.
All she had to talk about were disgusting child-related things like poop, snot and puke
while beeing interrupted by her screaming vag-demon.

My advice to you is:
Ghost that person and find new friends!
People that can't make you feel good on the inside are not worth your time!
>>
Player Zero - Wed, 09 Jan 2019 15:46:53 EST ID:BfQPvhKL No.528661 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547066813952.jpg -(32484B / 31.72KB, 345x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525503
>>522843
Imagine having a kid a t even 25!
Then you’ve got to hope it got a job/got into uni/has the foresight to clean its room before taking a gap year. If the kid is unmotivated or whatever, I don’t think I’d have the heart to kick it out just because it’s a legal adult… so no uni means another (few) year(s) living with me. Similarly, even if it does get a job immediately, most of my friends between 18 and 25 who don’t make a tonne of money just live with their parents. If you make £800 each month, blowing £500 on rent, £100 on bills, and £120 on food seems silly when mum and dad pay for it anyway.

At best I would be 43 when the kid finally leaves. That’s not old, but it does mean losing the rest of my 20s and all of my 30s to kids. Exchanging weekend brunches and last minute holidays for piano lessons and football practice or whatever the kid wants to do. Then by the time I’m in my 40s I don’t have the money to do anything for myself because I blew it all on whatever the kid needed.

I moved out at 18, but I know I’m still a burden on my parents 5 years later. My brother is 20 and doesn’t even live with my mom, but she still makes him lunch a few times a week and does his laundry (he lives in dorms and by coincidence mom got a job 10 minutes away from him).

Kids are expensive for life, and a lot of people have them as “investments” hoping that when they retire the kid will be rich enough to pay it back and keep them company…

pic related,
this should hang in every class-room!
>>
Cyril Brugglenadging - Wed, 09 Jan 2019 18:32:45 EST ID:LUMBEv8P No.528667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Cruel world.

All I want is kids, but I can't find a partner to save my life. Autistic manchildren like OP get all the fertile women they want, whom are wasted as OP would rather do bong rips whilst playing Halo with his friends until they're all 45 years old.
>>
Buttplug Jesus - Wed, 09 Jan 2019 19:23:30 EST ID:BfQPvhKL No.528678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547079810659.webm [mp4] -(75006B / 73.25KB, 404x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>528667
noone wants to play halo.

kids are fucking expensive and they are the cruel kind of lottery.
You don't know how they'll turn out, you can be the best parent and your crotchfruit can still become a sociopath.

There are enough people on this planet anyway.
If you want a kid so bad, adopt one!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.