Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
did You get addequeate attention or consderation from your parents? by Ian Tillingworth - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 03:48:15 EST ID:MV6+h/Ot No.524704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528444095943.jpg -(334130B / 326.30KB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 334130
It was one of those rough days you have at highschool.
I finished all my homework during class or during studyhall;
So I Played CoD5 World at War for a few hours. By Myself.
I could never muster up the courage to ask the other band kids for their gamertags. they were all playing Red Dead Redeption or seomthing. I couldn't afford it.
I liked playing along. I ran track with these guys and some of them talked about a "mystical zone" where after enough exhaustion you could relax and breath easy while still going fast. "Tunnel vission" one would say. I know what they were talking about because I was on track to be one of them. But I did the musical instead. that one week dropped me out of the top. For every race I pushed beyond 100% the whole time. It hurt the whole time. My best time was18:18 for a 3k.
But this doesn't havent haveto do with CoD. I guess my mother was ignoring me, or rather I was ignoring her as usual, but I really needed her at this moment, after today. She didn't come. I burned my own hand. With ice. nd Salt. I'd read about it on the internet. It hurt, I Didn't stop. I kept going. until it was permemant. It is permenant. Even as I wailed she never opened the basement door. She asked me what I had wanted the next day. I told her it was too late.
I loved losing myself in multiplayer, so many classes and tactics communicating effortlessly, like a single organism. And I was the best. I'd lose myself for hours poppping headshots without mercy.
I suffered all through my high school drummer career beacues ofthis hand. I cant open or closeit as fast., knocked over a few full glasses.Nowadays I tell tell self that my body is a right-handed particle and that I'll never get ambidexterousism. When did you realize you were crazy?
>>
Jarvis Fingerwan - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 11:21:39 EST ID:BgYDrKs0 No.524714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yo dawg that pic is crazy
>>
Matilda Trotham - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:21:36 EST ID:wJavO91C No.524827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524714
You've never seen it before? It's pretty old.
>>
Lydia Lightspear - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:02:44 EST ID:BgYDrKs0 No.524831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524827
i think you're pretty old
>>
Shit Brangerwater - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 01:29:11 EST ID:l/Ng8dV4 No.524885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524831
Your mom

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.