Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
did You get addequeate attention or consderation from your parents? by Ian Tillingworth - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 03:48:15 EST ID:MV6+h/Ot No.524704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528444095943.jpg -(334130B / 326.30KB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 334130
It was one of those rough days you have at highschool.
I finished all my homework during class or during studyhall;
So I Played CoD5 World at War for a few hours. By Myself.
I could never muster up the courage to ask the other band kids for their gamertags. they were all playing Red Dead Redeption or seomthing. I couldn't afford it.
I liked playing along. I ran track with these guys and some of them talked about a "mystical zone" where after enough exhaustion you could relax and breath easy while still going fast. "Tunnel vission" one would say. I know what they were talking about because I was on track to be one of them. But I did the musical instead. that one week dropped me out of the top. For every race I pushed beyond 100% the whole time. It hurt the whole time. My best time was18:18 for a 3k.
But this doesn't havent haveto do with CoD. I guess my mother was ignoring me, or rather I was ignoring her as usual, but I really needed her at this moment, after today. She didn't come. I burned my own hand. With ice. nd Salt. I'd read about it on the internet. It hurt, I Didn't stop. I kept going. until it was permemant. It is permenant. Even as I wailed she never opened the basement door. She asked me what I had wanted the next day. I told her it was too late.
I loved losing myself in multiplayer, so many classes and tactics communicating effortlessly, like a single organism. And I was the best. I'd lose myself for hours poppping headshots without mercy.
I suffered all through my high school drummer career beacues ofthis hand. I cant open or closeit as fast., knocked over a few full glasses.Nowadays I tell tell self that my body is a right-handed particle and that I'll never get ambidexterousism. When did you realize you were crazy?
>>
Jarvis Fingerwan - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 11:21:39 EST ID:BgYDrKs0 No.524714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
yo dawg that pic is crazy
>>
Matilda Trotham - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:21:36 EST ID:wJavO91C No.524827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524714
You've never seen it before? It's pretty old.
>>
Lydia Lightspear - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:02:44 EST ID:BgYDrKs0 No.524831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524827
i think you're pretty old
>>
Shit Brangerwater - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 01:29:11 EST ID:l/Ng8dV4 No.524885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524831
Your mom

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.