Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Irrational hatred towards certain strangers by Martha Denderstidge - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:04:23 EST ID:p4WYbF48 No.524852 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528891463563.jpg -(378403B / 369.53KB, 1024x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 378403
There's this guy sitting across my house in a bus stop and the more I look at him, the more I want to take this axe and hack him into pieces a bit.
But he's done nothing to me. I've only seen him once before, when he was with his other shitbag friends.
This guy is a complete stranger to me, yet I can't stop myself from hating him and wanting him dead.

I'm not a psycho or crazy. I've only ever had murderous feelings towards people that have wronged or bullied me.
Is it because this guy looks like he could be a bully? He's a complete slob and out of shape (but could be strong), and he walks around as if he owns the place. When I saw him yesterday with his lowlife friends, he looked like he was atleast the alpha of the group.

Are these feelings justified? Is it normal to feel this in 2018?
>>
Esther Deshdot - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:23:31 EST ID:USUZpST+ No.524854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's irrational and not justified but occasional invasive violent thoughts aren't all that unusual. Just disregard them and move on with your life.
>>
Ian Billinghood - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:48:58 EST ID:kPK7t16O No.524869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So what if you're right, does that mean you should brew and fester hatred inside? No, it's not justified even if affirmative. Unfortunately it feels this is more common in today's highly polarized outrage culture. Do you have experiences that would make you resent these presumptions about said person? Were you bullied/witness to abuse?

I love you, OP. Put down the axe.
>>
Beatrice Blackfield - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:34:48 EST ID:Gk6Czy/G No.524893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524852

He wouldn't happen to be a skeleton in disguise, would he? Because then you would be OBLIGATED to take care of him, if ya gnomesaiyan.

I mean, if he's a skeleton, you gotta take him out before he rapes you.
>>
James Gappershit - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:50:51 EST ID:qzACmuSR No.524894 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>524893
I'm sick and tired of this blatant skeletophobia. I may have bony, yellowish, hard goodness inside my skinsuit, but I haven't raped anyone yet.
I'm thinking of starting a white lives matter for my skeleton brothers.
... Btw at what time do you guys are usually sleeping ? Asking for no reason, curiosity and all that haha

And op, I don't see anything strange. I often have random violent urges against people I don't even know, not that being a skeleton has anything to do with that. For real though, I'm too weak and depressed to ever act on it anyway. But yeah. This is pretty normal and unless you have big mental problems, you shouldn't find it difficult to not act on it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.