Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Lungs or something other? by Oliver Pillerlidging - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:49:45 EST ID:qFIgc4PU No.524876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528944585221.jpg -(95907B / 93.66KB, 1400x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95907
Last week I brushed my teeth after waking up like usual, and I coughed up around a cup of blood. I think I either quickly washed it away in fear or it went down the drain on it's own. I've been a smoker of tobacco and weed for about 8 years. Quit cigs by switching to the Juul vape over a month ago. Only smoking tree now, too. Any idea what happened to me? Going to the docs soon
>>
Angus Sondlehood - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 00:05:42 EST ID:tDGzHSwn No.524879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You definitely have stage 4 lung cancer.
>>
Ernest Cloffingdock - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:21:45 EST ID:Lha4bvTw No.524902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Probably acute bronchitis, but it'll be impossible to tell without a biopsy. You should quit smoking weed too. Any combustion product is going to fuck up your lungs ESPECIALLY if you have bronchitis, seriously, do not fuck with your tissues when they're already damaged. That's how lung cancer starts.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.