Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Anger by Deesledorf mcfuckhead - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:28:21 EST ID:Z4bxLm0I No.525413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531240101426.png -(464137B / 453.26KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 464137
About 12 years ago someone much older than me started picking on my friend group, eventually he stole one of our back packs and was walking away with it. I put myself infront of him and tried to stop him, but at the time he was about 4 or 5 years older and much bigger so I couldnt do much.

He didnt like me in his way, so he picked me up over his shoulder and slammed me into the concrete on my back.

Long story short, I have had massive back problems ever since that day and still live day in and day out with horrific back pain. I didnt know it at the time but this PoS had permanently damaged my back and I will suffer for the rest of my life with it.

Am I wrong to be angry? Am i wrong to be wanting to find this guy and grind his kneecaps into dust?

I woke up this morning in a lot of pain. I dont know the guy's name but I do know one of his friends. I tried finding him on facebook this morning out of pure rage. No dice.

How the fuck do i cope with this. What kind of person smashes a 10 year old into the ground with that kind of force.

Am I insane for wanting to reach out to his friend on facebook in an attempt to find him?
>>
Emma Benningham - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:27:02 EST ID:USUZpST+ No.525414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're not wrong to be angry but there's not really anything you can do about it. I'm not sure what good finding him might do.
>What kind of person smashes a 10 year old into the ground with that kind of force.
An insecure teenager with problems of their own. It doesn't justify it but it might help you to think about that.
>>
Rebecca Chobblefield - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:09:06 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525416 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531264146218.jpg -(291693B / 284.86KB, 1024x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Don't do something violent and get arrested. He already stallioned you for life, don't go stallioning yourself now. Put that energy into becoming wildly successful. Find out what his hopes and dreams are and achieve them yourself, then roll up to his house one day in a limo and ask him how it feels being poor and stupid. Throw a stack of money at him like its pocket change and tell him to buy himself something nice. Maybe swing your dick around a bit. Find out his mom's price (everybody has one) and get some good pics of her with your balls in her mouth and mail copies of them to him on a daily basis.

Or you know just cut his breaks and hope you get away with it lol. Your back is still gonna hurt either way
>>
Jenny Fillyhood - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:48:51 EST ID:aUdigX5R No.525417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531266531752.jpg -(33530B / 32.74KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525413
That really sucks man. I was bullied as a kid and I remember to tremble with rage when I remembered my bully. We were both in the same grade but I was a short skinnyfat weeabo and he was already taller than any of our teachers. After a ton of therapy I sort of stopped caring about him. I used to fantasize about kicking his ass. Now I don't really give a fuck. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy throwing a bottle at him, he was a real piece of shit, but it doesn't have any weight on my day to day life and decisions. I'd say talk about it with someone, even better if it's a therapist. But just putting it out there will help you relieve a lot of the stress and shame and rage. You were actually really brave to do that, that kid was shit.

If you want just go into detail in this thread, I'll come back and read it.
Oh, right, and no, I don't think it'll do you any good going after him. I know a kid who was bullied as a kid, than became buff as fuck and beat the shit out of his bully. The dude is dumb as shit. Seriously. If there's any chance you'll become like him, don't go after your bully. Just try to process it and stop caring about him.
>>
Caroline Pickleworth - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:57:25 EST ID:QvcxQVsf No.525418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531267045082.jpg -(175141B / 171.04KB, 700x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You're not insane, but you are wrong.

It's natural to be angry about this. The problem is, it's not productive. Because he's already damaged your life to the degree he's going to, if you stay angry and miserable about it, he wins. So, if you want to find him and grind his kneecaps in retribution, go right ahead, and then enjoy having back pain in prison.

If you want to do something productive, make sure he knows that his impulsive dickishness permanently damaged your life, and then give him ample opportunity to try and make things right on his own. His remorse is more cathartic for you that way.
>>
Deesledorf mcfuckhead - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:14:39 EST ID:Z4bxLm0I No.525431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525413

OP here, thanks for the replies. I appreciate the insights, i was really boiling over with rage yesterday and it helped to type it out and hear some words. I suppose talking it over with someone will be best and to continue focusing on healing and mitigating the pain.

>>525418
I guess if i were to find him this would no doubt be the best course of action. letting him know hes caused immense pain and suffering beyond that moment.

All in all thank you guys, just having a place to type out your feelings and get a few responses really makes this place helpful.
>>
Doris Bankinman - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:58:14 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525451 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i'd break his back tbh but that's just me lol
>>
Edwin Debblewill - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:28:29 EST ID:CxCtCvYn No.525474 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Get angry

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.