Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Lost more than half of my friends by Archie Nallyhood - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 00:17:48 EST ID:u7Ks9+5J No.525421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531282668577.jpg -(1469230B / 1.40MB, 1920x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1469230
So it seems my life is coming to a pinnacle in drastic change. Like most change it's difficult to cope with and it's bought me here to writing this post.
My same friend group since high school has been dissipating since graduating (like most of them) but we all always managed to stick through a lot. Even got through a few of us moving and coming back to our home town. We all always came back like nothing happened.
Now a rift has been spiked between me and the rest of this core group. Another person, of course. After high school I moved away for two years across the country only to come back. While I was gone a friend of a friend within the group had made themselves acquainted. I never have had a problem with this, usually I just get along with whoever any of us bring around. Even if I kind of think they suck deep down. However this person... we both really do not get a long at all. In the worst way, we play nice but scold and scoff when we turn our backs. Both of us are guilty, but just about a month or so ago after more then a year of this going on one of my friends finally told me he hates me. Revealing the cat to be out of the bag so to speak. So I took this chance one night at the bar while we were all out about a month ago to confront him. Normally, I probably wouldn't confront someone I care about as drunk as I was but I really don't like him. I'll admit I was wrong to do this but if I'm being honest I have done worse on drunken evenings with my friends. My friends have equally done worse to me even. Either way after a very awkward and tense confrontation I shrugged it off but slowly my friends just stopped calling me entirely. Tonight I was buying pot from one of the few who still chat with me, he told me he heard I was "fucking up" I didn't even know how to respond because if anything I've been doing great. I quit cigarettes and barely even drink I don't understand and feel really hurt. Lied to.
This sort of brings me to my point, I want to let go now. I want to lose myself within bliss, positivity, and prosperity. I find that if I look within and less whats or WHO is around me I will be much happier.... I dunno. Any anons have ANYTHING to say? Eh thanks..

tl;dr
friends were offended by some shit that happened at the bar, dickhead friend of a friend has stolen friends from me so it feels.
>>
Jarvis Blatherway - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:12:42 EST ID:y84zSqso No.525422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sounds like those "friends" weren't really friends. I'll be 25 in a few months, and already I'm figuring out that even people that have been around for almost a decade, will quietly and easily leave you. I'm not sure where to even guess your age but if I had to, I'd guess somewhere near mine? I'm learning that my friends and I are at the age (maybe "stage" is more appropriate ) where we are trying to really "nail down" who we are, or at least who we think we are becoming. And with that, sometimes comes the realization that some "friends" really aren't worth keeping around. I put friends in quotes because looking back now, they were never actually "friends" and instead were mere aquaintances. Could be due to immaturity, or maybe they are toxic, bringing negativity and trouble wherever they may go. Or maybe they were sneaky little fucks and purposely involved themselves with a significant other in your life. The reasons are almost endless. But cheer up, if you can. It's hard losing someone you've called a buddy for a long time. But ultimately, you'll figure out that not having them around benefits you the most, and that is what should be most important -- Your well being.
Just a side note, I don't think what you did at the bar was wrong. With the people I associate it, doing as you described earns respect. To confront a sneaky shit talker who for no reason is giving you a hard time, in a calm but understanding way, shows maturity and a higher level of social awareness. If after the confrontation nothing can be settled, then a mutual agreement that it simply won't work is concluded. No fights, no continuing "running of the mouth". Acceptance, and carrying on is all that can be done. Mature adults do this with ease. Those fresh out of high school / college may have a tougher time. Can't speak for everyone though, just me and mine.
>>
Albert Buzzspear - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:57:28 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525429 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i lost all my "friends" at 21
let go, you'll be fine
>>
Cyril Hengerhood - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:07:24 EST ID:qKVJaPLR No.525430 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525429
I lost all but 2 friends at 25. My life had nosedived, my dad died and I was instantly cut out by most of them,

So 2 years later I lost 140 pounds, then I lost my virginity and was in love for a while, the end of that was a damp squib but now I have a career I like and I might be forming a band for fun at 33.

Double down on the improvement,. If your nemesis is playing dirty I don't know if confronting him, asking people what he's saying etc will help you but just burying your head in the sand will definitely not work. I'd just ask why you're fucking up or whatever and what people think you should do instead.

You will need new friends but you can find better ones. Ones who don't raise alarm bells you ignore. Ones who you're not just accepting because you "owe" them due to history. I think I might be the biggest loser in my new group of friends too but they respect me because my trajectory is steady and upwards rather than down/flat at rock bottom.
>>
Edwin Geddlefield - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:48:10 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531349290891.gif -(808335B / 789.39KB, 200x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525429
Don't just drop all your relationships. Once you go full hermit it becomes incredibly difficult to dig yourself out of that hole. Cut out the douchebags, but don't stop trying to form new friendships and reinforce the good ones you already have.
>>
Doris Bankinman - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:06:55 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525430
same, my brother died the day i graduated college
funny how people just instantly drop you when you're down and out
>>525433
i didn't drop shit lol they did
too late to get out of that whole now, i've accepted it anyway. there's a certain ease about it
>>
Doris Brallycocke - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:38:56 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531449536602.jpg -(8719B / 8.51KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525452
>there's a certain ease about it
I used to feel that way too but then I found some forums for fucking 40+ year old kissless virgins and it was the most depressing thing I've ever seen in my life. These people just resign themselves to basically living in solitary confinement in between being the weird quiet old guy at work eight hours a day and they're all so miserable. I mean you can pop on wizardchan and laugh at 30 year old neckbeards, but when you see 65 year old men talking like that it makes you realize just what a fucking awful life they have led.

I was forever a spider monkey's butt for a long time and I dug myself out of it because I just got sick of it. Any amount of work it required was worth it, and it has been. Things are much better now even if they aren't perfect.
>>
Walter Callerham - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:06:22 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525465
well i've been watching docus about people just going away from it all and focusing on their passions and it seems fucking great. one 60 y/o dude lives alone in Seattle just training for ultra marathons and fixing hiking trails so really, you see what you want to see
i'm not completely rejecting social interaction, if it happens, cool but i'm not gonna go out of my way for it
>>
Cyril Gobblestock - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:24:02 EST ID:GNKByp2Z No.525477 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525475
Those people were born into it. You came here griping about no friends. You weren't born into it. Suck it up or cry harder alone.
>>
Walter Callerham - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:43:02 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525477
>Those people were born into it.
and you know this how? lol...
can't you read? i already "sucked it up"
you sound bitter about me being friendless which is pretty sad. HURR DURR U SHOULD GET FRENS!!
>>
Cyril Gobblestock - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:46:32 EST ID:GNKByp2Z No.525479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525478
Clearly, this is a man who can handle being alone..lmao nb
>>
Phyllis Trotdale - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 00:20:01 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525489 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531542001924.gif -(767094B / 749.12KB, 256x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525478
>vehemently arguing that there is nothing wrong with having no friends after making a sad post about having no friends, and then comparing himself to marathon runners and hikers while he sits on an anonymous imageboard alone all day
I'm not trying to be mean but come on man, have some self-awareness. The isolation is already getting to you.
>>
James Blugglecocke - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:29:14 EST ID:jhxT8BUJ No.525507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525489
sad post?? i said losing all your friends is okay...
what's stopping me from running marathons? i alreary bike a lot of kms
negativity in a board like this is pretty useless
>>
Phyllis Trotdale - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 16:14:48 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531599288924.jpg -(146476B / 143.04KB, 500x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525507
Sounds like a whole lot of denial to me. The people you mentioned before are anomalies. The vast majority of humans suffer serious psychological consequences when cut off from social interaction.

Do what you want but I'd feel bad if I didn't point out what a risky path you're choosing.
>>
Eliza Fuckingwater - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 08:04:36 EST ID:u7Ks9+5J No.525522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525508

OP here I agree with this guy, social interaction is vital more often than not. On the contrary the guy you're arguing with is right. There are people out there who are true misanthropes and really hate peoples company.
>>
Hamilton Firringlit - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:06:35 EST ID:ka63e54W No.525592 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP everybody in this thread trying to bring you down is a sad piece of shit. Youre fine just do you lil nigga
BUT STAY AWAY FROM TOXIC PEOPLE
>>
Hamilton Firringlit - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:08:02 EST ID:ka63e54W No.525593 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>525508
False benevolence. Whether you know it or not youre full of shiy
>>
Lillian Diffingworth - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 18:23:30 EST ID:YKf00BKo No.525596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531866210829.jpg -(71309B / 69.64KB, 1040x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>525593
No happy person would get this defensive over the suggestion that talking to people and having friends is a good thing lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.