Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

man i am so fucked by Angus Pillywutch - Thu, 10 Jan 2019 05:41:35 EST ID:OWx1ClP7 No.528688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1547116895998.jpg -(264707B / 258.50KB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 264707
>27
>20+ grand in debt
>lived on my own for the past year
>Had crazy girlfriend come in and completely fuck up my life
>lose my job, girl ends up in jail
>basically unemployed with small stints of odd jobs from october until next monday, got a machinist $15.50 an hr job, on the verge of homelessness, credit decimated.oo
>now some emo kid i went to highschool with is living at my house
>hes also unemployed but starts a new job tomorrow
>lazy fuck
>got offered a job at panera bread, they offered him either a starting position for $8 or a manager position for $14, he took the $8 cuz the manager position "Sounds too stressful"
>my lease is up april 1st
>Supposed to move in with emo kid and some other dude
>They keep pressuring me to move april 1st and not get a lease extension, they dont know shit about how leases work
>Most renters want 2-3 times rent being made
>The other dude were moving with is a pizza delivery stallion, hes like 23, lost his license because of a dui. So he has someone else drive his car and he runs the pizza out and he gives them half the money he makes, makes like $200 a week doing this.
>he also wont stop smoking weed
>I tried to link him up with a job recruiter, he scheduled an interview than never showed up
>Keeps saying "Its okay im gonna get a dishwashing job downtown in like a month"
>So its gonna be a $15.50 an hour factory employee thats 20 grand in debt, an $8 panera 27 year old, and a $10 an hour 24 year old dishwasher living downtown
>None of these cocksuckers realize that we wont even make nearly enough money to get a house because all of our credit is fucked and were gonna be barely making it, no landlord is gonna even give us a chance
>23 year old also is talking about getting a cat before we move, which is fine with me, but where is the money for this shit coming from when youre a fucking dishwasher trying to move to an area thats $1000-1200 for a 3 bedroom house minimum?
>Heard from a mutual friend that the 23 year old also expects this to be like some big party house deal even though I told him multiple times that we aren't doing that and theres no parties. He wants like 100 people over and theres people fucking in your bathroom type shit.

They want to move to big college area in the city. We're too old for that. I dont want to live by college people. Its also expensive. They cant let go of stupid college fantasies like were still fucking 19.

I literally dont know anyone else to live with though. This past year has been an experiment to live on my own, and it was a massive failure. I was not disciplined with my finances or lifestyle so now I have to live with idiots, once again. I am not on drugs, I quit drinking and smoking weed. I have no idea what to do, and if at this point my options are either live with 2 cocksuckers or be homeless.
>>
Nathaniel Sishmin - Thu, 10 Jan 2019 13:31:26 EST ID:rTQzzI7S No.528695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528688
Spareroom.com maybe? Find a random? It might suck but you might find someone not completely awful. I'm not sure these guys won't simply be a liability rather than an asset.
>>
Angus Pillywutch - Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:22:20 EST ID:OWx1ClP7 No.528697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528695
I looked, theres not even any in my area except a $500 a month in a families house an hour outside of the city
>>
Clara Bommletick - Thu, 10 Jan 2019 22:28:18 EST ID:0onX6cvX No.528706 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528697
>the city
Found your problem
>>
Angus Fabberfoot - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 08:42:29 EST ID:rTQzzI7S No.528727 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528697
I meant look for a person. If no rooms are going then find someone new to share with in the same boat.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.