Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Lost all motivation for stuff I used to love by Hhhhuyyyyhhggggggggggdddd - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 02:51:55 EST ID:H3yV57rE No.528709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1547193115644.jpg -(3513391B / 3.35MB, 3036x4048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3513391
These past few weeks I've been loosing interest in stuff I used to love doing. I started drawing earlier this year to help with some mental health issues I was dealing with, it was something I was getting a lot of enjoyment from. Recently I haven't been able to even try draw anything, I just feel empty and lost all the time and any attempt I make just ends up making it worse. Even video games and listening to music are getting hard to do as I don't get anything out of them.
>>
William Wiffingwill - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 04:26:26 EST ID:F6BBbLXR No.528710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1547198786329.gif -(581185B / 567.56KB, 220x156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>528709
>I've been loosing interest in stuff I used to love doing.

Well, see... it's one thing to draw a mandala; living the mandala is quite another. Your life is flowing from within you, in much the same way that designs emanate from a mandala's center point. The center point is like the center of your brain. But, you're not some 'center point' in your brain... you ARE your brain. Like the mandala. You are the illusion. You are what you see, hear, smell, feel, and do. It's all around you.

Live the illusion. Don't be afraid, because it's all you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I625zPMQ4r4
>>
Cornelius Blackwater - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 22:29:21 EST ID:4Kj1UCJE No.528740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528709
Personally I can relate, but I always end up coming back to these interests after a few months to a year . . . or even longer. Or if I don't come back to them then I don't worry about it.

You might try something completely different! Get outside and burn energy, seek catharsis in the stupidest and most irrational of things, and talk to people you would never have talked to before.
>>
Esther Dromblelock - Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:16:26 EST ID:THNi/hHd No.528747 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What's it feel like for you to have lost this motivation? Is it a numb feeling? Is it worrying? Is it frustrating? Something else?

How do you feel about other aspects of your life at the moment, like daily routine stuff that isn't optional?
>>
take candy from staragners - Sun, 20 Jan 2019 12:14:35 EST ID:bX3FxiFV No.528924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528709
so to throw and ex. a familler i know acts and draws on stimlutents as he finds a senitsive perpsetive in the art of croticing for himself, its funny becuase he pushs himself to make aboulute masterpieces. his freinds take his drawing their soo baller.. but hes a player for real, be safe with the consumtions of these type of drugs in this aspect pharmceys are not harmaceys, onphetamine is what they call it not amphetamine. think about it man
>>
Eugene Saffingfield - Sun, 20 Jan 2019 12:23:54 EST ID:USUZpST+ No.528925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528924
definitely

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.