Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Getting life back together by Broke - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 20:13:24 EST ID:9S4LZ31I No.528715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1547255604527.jpg -(412188B / 402.53KB, 1056x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 412188
Heres the scoop.
I'm 27 and trying to pay off my debt so I can finally move on with my life as an adult.
After Child support and Rent I have 100-200$/month for food and anything else I need to pay.
I would get a second job but I'm already carpooling to my first job and I live miles from any place that I could work besides that. I owe 8k on a claim that I have to pay before I can get my license reinstated.
My 6yr old daughter is also going through school so once a month I'll send her mom an extra 50-100$ for supplies/new cloths.

I eat ramen mostly. So I cant cut my food budget.
Oh, and I have 2k In back child support from the time I had jobless while moving states to move back in with my mother. So I guarantee I wont be getting any tax returns.

I. Feeling totally hopeless, but I'm keeping my chin up and looking for any possible option to get out of this mess.
>>
Thomas Porryhick - Fri, 11 Jan 2019 22:54:59 EST ID:U99A5Mm4 No.528717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Quit smoking and drinking. Yes it sucks but it's the easiest way to save money and get ahead without selling drugs or finding a better job.
>>
Nathaniel Gecklechidge - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 01:57:00 EST ID:0onX6cvX No.528718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Military.
Military.
>>
Hugh Forringstock - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 04:42:11 EST ID:yDKihQN5 No.528719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528715

Developing some sort of hustle outside of the world of employment might help a lot.

My girlfriend is a live at home mother and she goes around charity shops buying clothes to resell on eBay for a profit and promotes through social media. She’s also working on her embroidery skills to begin selling little things.

I sell artwork occasionally and do a bunch of stuff to do with customising clothes.

There’s a lot of digital skills you can teach yourself which can also generate money such as graphics and coding. Building websites or graphics for small businesses can be a good hustle.

Finding some sort of product you can buy to sell on can really work well too. Being some kind of entrepreneur selling your wares via online can keep your costs low. Yes it takes time, yes it takes upfront cost, but the profits do come in if you’ve backed a winning horse.

It’s mostly about picking a niche and executing the presentation properly.
>>
Angus Fabberfoot - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 05:41:31 EST ID:rTQzzI7S No.528722 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>528715
OP do you like your job? If the answer is yes then the next question is are you good at it. If not ask your manager how to improve, do those things. If you are good and like working there (ie you enjoy some of it, you don't mind almost all the rest, you would probably quit if you won the lottery but you don't wake up and groan every weekday) tell your manager that and say you'd like to make a career of it, what do they need to do to move up (if there's several people at their levelanyway, if not then "when you get promoted") start doing those things. This won't work if you hate your job, suck at it or work somewhere awful with shitheads. It's not a quick solution but it's one way to do things.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.