420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Sex in Public by SixSecondWonder - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:33:41 EST ID:XOvQygx5 No.100009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505410421769.jpg -(29867B / 29.17KB, 405x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 29867
So my GF and I have been kinky for a while now. We currently like going to femdom nights where I go down on here, get spanked, etc. Fun times, low pressure. Soon we are going to a standard play party, where it'll be less kink, and more about just having sex.

While I've gotten it in the ass at the earlier nights, this will be the first time I'm expected to "rise to attention" and give it to her. The idea sounds hot as hell, but reality has me worried I'll be a limp noodle.

Theres a lot of factors making me a little concerned; the fact other people will be around (also having sex Im sure, but still), the fact her play partners will be there, and the fact my package isn't anything special. I know a ton fo this shit is in my head, but still.

How do you public fuckers, and swingers manage to keep it up with all the pressure and anxiety?
>>
Sidney Blarrystit - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:05:27 EST ID:E99Lg5MM No.100010 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Take a hard dick pill
>>
Cedric Clannerdurk - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:44:26 EST ID:BWjjtyn5 No.100011 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100009
Just focus on the pussy...
>>
Hamilton Wommlenuck - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 02:11:05 EST ID:5OC3WBpK No.100016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100009
"public fuckers" don't feel pressure or anxiety. they actually like that sort of attention.
>>
Sidney Fuckingwell - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:29:26 EST ID:oI1ylmD8 No.100073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> How do you public fuckers, and swingers manage to keep it up with all the pressure and anxiety?

If you don't get fear boners, or enjoy the risk of being caught, public fucking just may not be for you. There are lots of situations which seem hot in concept, but aren't in reality.
>>
Thomas Pickstone - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:08:23 EST ID:dVTv408w No.100076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100073
>>100016
Truth. It arouses us.

We're also the kind of people who like extreme sports and other adrenaline-fuelled high-risk stuff.

It's not for you OP. Try it out once or maybe twice, but don't try to... be what you're not.
>>
Angus Sundertatch - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 18:46:49 EST ID:ip1Ah09V No.100097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bruh ... why? Personally, there's nothing wrong with a lil femdon, but taking it in the ass at a party? As a man, who goes there with his "girlfriend"? ... I dunno, just feeling bad for you.
Just fuck in public like a normal person - park, secluded parking area, the alley behind the bar. The thrill of getting caught is what makes me raging hard, but yours ... don't know, OP - you either take too many meds, or too little.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.