420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
cannot fulfill sexual fantasies even if paying for it by Archie Dallerfuck - Fri, 06 Oct 2017 17:58:17 EST ID:kRrRZfN4 No.100096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507327097148.jpg -(54488B / 53.21KB, 440x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 54488
tl;dr - see topic

Core of the post: recently tried to pay for human sexual intercourse of some sort with online-acquired volunteer who just stole my shit.

Further details: No, not a mugging, she just took advantage of my inexperience in the battlefield along with my raging boner draining all the blood that was supposed to go to my brain to flee with my cash and my phone.

Backstory and character development:

If you lurk /sd/ since a few years back, you might've seen one of my posts before. I'm that guy from Costa Rica who worships chubby/bbw-type females of the human species (this is no joke, if you have big thighs, wide hips and a tummy, you will appeal to me quite a bit, and if besides that you have a round ass, you WILL make my dick hard just by standing around doing nothing).

Being into big girls is very advantageous because, for whatever reason, they apparently feel unappealing and they find it refreshing when somebody like me jacks off to the mere thought of them... one of my problems however, is that my other fetishes are complete deal-breakers for 99% of women (at least in my small, 3rd world country) these include, but are not limited to: me ass-worshipping them, me sniffing their farts, me drinking their piss, them facesitting on me, them spitting in my mouth, dirty-talking and verbal abuse (and I mean DIRTY, like them whispering "how does my asshole taste, you fucking pervert? I took a huge shit not too long ago") and my interest in possibly trying scat. Even with all that, the biggest sexual road-block is my complete lack of interest in penetration; you know, I can (and do) fantasize about jacking off while being farted on and even shat on, but the concept of sticking my tiny, unworthy dick inside of the goddess I love is just foreign to me (being a 29yo male virgin and all, I've never actually tried fucking someone or something, so I can't really fantasize about it if I have no idea what it's like).
>>
Sophie Hanningstock - Sat, 07 Oct 2017 16:21:47 EST ID:6L52dl9O No.100100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your not alone OP, I think many of us want a big booty goddess to sit on our faces
>>
Cyril Brookham - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 07:44:06 EST ID:dYsBFUA0 No.100102 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I regret reading this. Now I know spoilers outside /mtv/ have their use too.
>>
Martin Brookridge - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 21:08:33 EST ID:kRrRZfN4 No.100104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100102
should've been here in the /kinky/ days
>>
Archie Pickville - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:28:39 EST ID:GApSz5Q2 No.100118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Having a big booty woman sit on your face is a unique pleasure not to be missed. Just keep looking op, you'll find a girl one day that will indulge you, I did and it's great!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.