Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Masochism by Rebecca Duzzlestire - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:47:47 EST ID:4GMnAhEM No.100151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509414467949.png -(10981B / 10.72KB, 440x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 10981
(I hope there are no threads of this already, I couldn't find any)

Anyone into sadism or masochism at all?

So this year I've started to develop some kind of kink for pain and really as a teen and young adult I thought it was so bizarre and stupid. I am still kind of a beginner and haven't done anything that pushes is very far, mostly just punches on my legs/back/arm as severely as my bf is willing to do it. What's nice is that my threshold and what he is comfortable with both keep expanding.

It started out as a purely sexual thing years ago with slapping and spanking, sometimes I could get him to choke but he hated it. We've always kind of wrestled and had play fights until one day I suggested he just punched my body and it felt so incredible. And lately it seems to provide a thrill of its own almost as a non sexual hobby but it's still kind of kinky.

I was thinking about finding some forum for this kind of thing. I'm not sure where it will go but some kind of bamboo weapon sounds cool.

If you're into this either giving or receiving how did it grow over the years?
>>
Thomas Snodworth - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 21:38:39 EST ID:tTGFNOzJ No.100153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sure, bdsm is great. I like my sex rough, somewhat painful. Fooled around with girl who had a blood and cutting sexual fetish. I've also been dommed by a girl before, tied up between two doorframes for hours and abused. It was great.

I suggest trying FetLife. I made an account a few years back after a bad break up, but I was too depressed to actually do anything with it, but I've been considering checking it out again. FetLife has a very active community though, I did roam through it some.
>>
Simon Hugglenot - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 10:49:47 EST ID:mBIWE0F7 No.100273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100151
Hey anon. First you should probably go on Fetlife because they'll likely be best equipped to help you in better detail. However, punches to the body are probably not the healthiest or safest thing in the world in that your boyfriend could hit you wrong and that could mean you'd have to go to hospital, or worse.

You probably already know this but AVOID MAJOR VEINS/ARTERIES. AVOID PRESSURE POINTS. AVOID THE SPINE ENTIRELY. AVOID BLOWS TO THE NECK.

Re: a bamboo weapon, you probably want something like a rattan cane.

I've been doing bdsm like things since I was seventeen. It's been about five years now, and I've mostly mellowed out, w/r/t sadomaschism, but spanking and flogging have always been fun.

Fetlife is good because not only can you find other kinky ppl in your area, you can find events, good advice, etc.
>>
Beatrice Hurrywater - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:06:50 EST ID:ciKmdRkc No.100296 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've recently got into this after trying some electric play, tried flogging at at club last night, a lot more painful and intense I expected, was on such an endorphin high I was actually trembling afterwards.

Fetlife is great, you can get a lot of advise there, maybe find a few local munches to attend.
>>
Angus Piffingham - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 17:52:35 EST ID:E7VRC9sJ No.100351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Are there any other sites I should be checking out other than fetlife? Trying to find a mistress that wants to degrade me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.