Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
financial domination by Barnaby Claygold - Mon, 01 Jan 2018 21:10:52 EST ID:UTtQta0m No.100268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514859052454.jpg -(10502B / 10.26KB, 268x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 10502
Fuck I was this close to spending over 300 bucks buying shit off this girls Amazon wishlist. Cancelled the order but man what the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I get turned on throwing away my hard earned money to some brat across the country that I'll never meet. I mean if it was a domme that I saw on a regular basis at least I'd be able to enjoy licking the heels I bought her.
>>
Emma Buncocke - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 08:28:02 EST ID:1lwNBDmV No.100276 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Aaanndd I just blew a bunch of money buying gifts for her over the past couple days. Oh well it will be worth it when I get to see her in the high heels and clothes I bought her knowing I'll be slaving away at work just for her to be pampered.
>>
Jenny Wonnerfield - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 16:06:50 EST ID:74V/87AS No.100281 Ignore Report Quick Reply
youre just a pathetic piece of shit and whoever that woman is she would never even spit on you but it seems that youre okay with it so have fun my man
>>
Fanny Magglesadge - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 09:38:45 EST ID:WAvEHPo7 No.100294 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100276
What is this I don't even
>>
Fucking Winderwell - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:11:12 EST ID:Om8/EuBr No.100295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm deep into Ds. Years ago a did some intense lifestyle stuff. But I don't really get findom. Does it do something extra for you that regular domination doesn't, or is it partly driven by you not being able to find a domme in real life? Or maybe the findoms are sexier than what you'd get locally?

At any rate, if you can afford it, and it makes you feel good, you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Unless the guilt is part of your kink, in which case feel guilty af you stupid shit.
>>
Oliver Crottingkack - Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:50:36 EST ID:/xcTm4Kv No.100301 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100295
>partly driven by you not being able to find a domme in real life? Or maybe the findoms are sexier than what you'd get locally?
Yeah partly this, I live in a rural area so finding a good looking domme is pretty damn hard. It started out with me browsing fetlife stoned, feeling good, next thing I know I came across some fimdom groups and next thing I know I'm on Amazon buying stuff for this girl. Part of the turn on is that I spent a good chunk of time working for the gifts, so it almost felt like I was slaving away just to please my mistress, just so I could buy her an expensive pair of high heels. In a way it's like my life doesn't really mean much compared to her being pleased. I guess part of me is hoping it turns into a meetup but that's some what wishful thinking (although she does actually seem like she enjoys the lifestyle outside of just getting free shit).
>>
Sophie Fungerhall - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:14:49 EST ID:xXFUhtA4 No.100302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>patreon
it's not just for pervs
>>
Hedda Fettinghood - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:44:38 EST ID:kAYaJLjI No.100306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100268
guessing that part of the problem is that you don't think your own life is worth anything so you don't mind throwing it away. you should probably work on that. "if you're not taking care of yourself you're not taking care of anyone"
>>
Simon Suttingbanks - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:02:26 EST ID:AfANdMZU No.100307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100306

Bullshit. Sexual submission doesn't mean that at all. How did you even find this board Dr. Phil?
>>
Oliver Sennerville - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:33:20 EST ID:Ytg34r7n No.100311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516649600776.jpg -(105238B / 102.77KB, 944x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP I cant help ya get off that gamblers high, but the ease to which a lot of money can be spent very quickly is unnerving. Heres a few ideas:
  • Perhaps it would be cheaper to put your efforts into making gifts instead of buying them.
  • Is there any strenuous activity that you could dedicate to her, but would be beneficial to you when you are more lucid?
  • Put the bulk of your money in a separate account and live off a strictly budgeted one, you can still send money from this, but your newfound frugality makes the blow seems bigger.
  • Make the whole process slower, take your time with the whole ritual, enjoy it more, and you might blow your load before you blow your cash.

Finally don't forget that what you are experiencing from her is pure fantasy.
>>
Barnaby Sinnerfield - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:22:48 EST ID:E7VRC9sJ No.100316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100311
Yeah I should probably do some videos of me degrading myself, I really enjoy that sort of thing and thankfully the mistress I'm buying things for is actually into the femdom scene instead of a fraud who only does it to make a few bucks. I did relapse a little bit over the weekend and went on a spending spree but it wasn't as bad as the last time thankfully. Blowing my load definitely helps(probably why orgasm denial is such a big thing in the findom scene), but even after I still like the idea of getting her gifts. I'll probably just try to do the video thing and slow down on buying(Every two weeks give myself a limit). I doubt I'll ever get to the point of draining my bank account completely but even just the fact that it turns me on scares me.
>>
Caroline Dummerwell - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 11:55:29 EST ID:Ytg34r7n No.100317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100316

Well although you are being exploited, I'm glad you both seem to have an understanding of the vocation. They're so many shitty ten dollar dommes thinking they can just issue these inane demands, using a dummies guide delivery that is either complete rage or motherese. One can suspend disbelief for good theatre, and my pockets run deep for the imaginative sort, but what kind of moron patronizes some of this crap, christ! Some mouths are best left for dick!
>>
Wesley Pollysad - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:36:15 EST ID:E7VRC9sJ No.100320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100317
Yeah I mean me being exploited and taken advantage of is part of the turn on. The worst Fin Dommes are the ones who show their desperation for money like saying their rent is due and they need the money, that's just a straight up turn off, I want a queen that gets luxurious heels, not some whore desperate that needs money.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.