Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Sexual Dysfunction problems.. by Simon Hugglenot - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 11:16:07 EST ID:mBIWE0F7 No.100275 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515168967147.png -(216275B / 211.21KB, 634x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 216275
My partner has trouble with their genitalia: while they can touch their clit and it feels good, they lose all feeling if they trigger vaginal stimulation. Vag stimulation feels good too, it just ruins everything for some unknown reason. Evidently this makes both sex and jerking off harder.
My questions are
>Would you know of any substances that would help that wouldn't require a trip to onionland?
>Do you have any idea what's going on?
>>
Basil Megglemit - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 11:10:06 EST ID:IEAqqiwm No.100277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Concentrate on your breathing, relax and slow down. And stay hydrated. Good advice for sex in general. Might be vaginismus? You could try dilating and practicing with smaller/smoother silicone toys (held still, not "fucked") while doing other things. Or just know that everybody's body is different, and it's not neccessarily a "dysfunction"

also smoak wead or make coconut oil cannabis lube (straining/seperating the particles out is the hardest part, used refined coconut oil and add some jojoba if you want it a little creamier)
>>
Jarvis Sarringham - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 22:25:47 EST ID:oUNnuXhX No.100278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Have you tried talking to her? Sex usually isn't a difficult thing to do if the partners are comfortable. When you can't navigate via body language, it is best to communicate verbally and allow a partner that isn't getting the right attention to lead.

Maybe you're just not doing it for her?
>>
Fanny Fanhall - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 08:26:08 EST ID:CP7WQxPq No.100279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100278
The way OP has worded it this is a problem their partner has alone while masturbating so this probably isn't right.

If that's not the case then it's psychological/sex practice whatever.

One thing I'm not clear about, OP
>lose all feeling
but then
>vag stimulation feels good
So they lose feeling but it feels good? Do you just mean in their clit?

It could still be psychological but it might be physiological and it may just be how they work. If it is in their head then they need to be honest with you and themselves, is there a thought process going on that's a possible culprit, are they anxious or do they just expect it to go wrong now?
>>
Nigel Bardshit - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 15:17:47 EST ID:neo9vEjw No.100280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100279

You pretty much went where i wanted OP to. Clearly OP wants some, but his partner has issues. Some sense needs to be made of his post. If it isn't purely physical then it isn't as simple as he wants it to be.
>>
Cyril Hirringbure - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 17:00:38 EST ID:mBIWE0F7 No.100282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100279
To clarify, if starting from clit, then it feels good up until vag stimulation. equally, vag stim feels good, but clit stim will not work in conjunction. They've been like this for a while, and are typically a very chill and open person, so were it a problem with the relationship or me, they'd tell me. I suspect its a physiological/chemical problem, which is why I asked for suggestions for substances.
>>100278
We have good sex I just want to help them have better sex.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.