420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Being Bisexual Does Not Mean: by Rebecca Weblingwater - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:21:36 EST ID:pPn3Z8xS No.100286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515540096746.png -(3201856B / 3.05MB, 4500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3201856
Being bisexual does not mean that you're exlcusively homosexual and in denial. And it definitely mean that you're sexually confused.

Honestly I wish I stayed in the closet. Once someone finds out they'll try to ruin your life. Gay people will hate you for still.liking the opposite sex and call you confused. Straight people will hate you for likong the same sex. Clueless psychotherapists will try to paint you as sexually confused and retarded.
>>
Rebecca Weblingwater - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:23:21 EST ID:pPn3Z8xS No.100287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515540201746.jpg -(65815B / 64.27KB, 600x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>100286
Post Script: Just Venting A Bit
>>
Lillian Trotwater - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 22:39:57 EST ID:E99Lg5MM No.100288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I just assumed all bi people were just really dumb and really horny
>>
Lillian Piggleford - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:13:17 EST ID:wREsnKVh No.100290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100286

But you prefer more one gender, boys or girls?
>>
Fucking Feckleridge - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:54:18 EST ID:ka31pXgv No.100291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Damm I was gonna make a thread really similar to this to qq so I'll just jump in

It is really frustrating that we're the awkward step-child of sexualities. I'm attracted to more traditionally "feminine" features but to me once someone has crossed a certain threshold of "femininity" I'm attracted to them or at least I can make it work. I know this means that if you made a list of everyone on earth I'm attracted to it would be about 70% female 30% male.

That said androgyny in women and explicit femininity in men (and transwomen and pretty much any form of intersex/whatever) is what I find myself attracted to the most without any question whatsoever. Also when it comes to role I definitely like to play both fields and although mincing enough to be easily spotted I'm definitely not masculine in any sense.

So I think all these things considered I'm pretty much exactly 50% straight, 50% gay, and I can't think of a better term than "bisexual" to describe this, although there might be a better term these days with all the sex and sexuality discussion going on so if there is one describe what I am I'm all ears.

Also I agree with your assessment completely. I like pussy and I like dick and I'm not particularly confused about it, and for whatever reason it drives people on both sides crazy. It's incredibly hard to find partners and it's really tempting to just pick a side and stick with it. I guess it's just a matter of when the desire to get rid of the perpetual loneliness becomes greater than my desire to not lose a part of who I am. I guess most of it will come down to whatever gender whoever I decide settle down with is.
>>
Fucking Feckleridge - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:56:09 EST ID:ka31pXgv No.100292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100291
although *I'm *not mincing enough to be spotted
>>
Sophie Fungerhall - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:19:33 EST ID:xXFUhtA4 No.100304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100288
no that's pansexual
bi is really a thing, you can be attracted to whoever you like
>>
scumfuc - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 21:19:20 EST ID:WqhsDK1g No.100325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Too many prison bi guys and fashionably bi girls out there, the fuckers have ruined this label.

I tell anyone I'm out to that I am gay. I have a lot of issues with women so it's not like I'll be marrying one anyways. Still it chafes my ass, you'd think fellow queers would be understanding but nope.
>>
Edward Chupperwater - Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:15:20 EST ID:rghRFXBv No.100331 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100325
>people doing exactly what we do but for the wrong reasons are ruining this thing we all do

I'm mostly kidding cause I do understand what you meant but honestly I don't think the circumstances that drive people to have same-sex relationships matter. Willingness to participate in one, regardless of whatever someone thinks their actual preference is, kind of automatically puts you in the same boat as everybody else in this community, at least to some extent.

Some people will go to their grave denying this, rationalizing their behavior as if there was something inherently wrong with it, and never come to terms with who they are. If there's no coercion involved and you fuck someone of the same sex, you're at least a little gay. I will say thought it's a lot easier to deny that than figure out why it matters in the first place.
>>
scumfuc - Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:20:58 EST ID:WqhsDK1g No.100332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100331
It is different when the motivation is both apparent and of a cynical (because they're not queer enough to need to come out, but do so for any number of dishonest reasons) nature. Not only does their behavior reward ignorance to outsiders, but also strikes doubt upon a community that is by nature ambiguous. Look at >>100291 he tried using percentage to pin down his attractions, that is how difficult this orientation can be to express with honesty. And he got smeared with the bullshit term "pansexual" for it.
Using the points you made in your post, I will say that "pansexuals" are just ones or fives on the Kinsey Scale. Although not all ones and fives identify as "pansexual". Some level of attraction must be there, to paraphrase you. Therefore all pansexuals are really just bisexuals with heavy preferences for one sex or another. It is just another ignorance-encouraging, dead end term in queer theory. I do think that it is possible to distinguish between different forms of bisexuality, but that we are a good while away from any clear way to do this properly. I am working on a scale myself, and I hope it will clear up a lot of the issues that come with modern queer theory and all of the useless terms and flags that have bogged it down.
Beset by on the outside by hecklers telling us what we are while refusing to understand what we are, beset on the inside by confusion and dishonesty. All the while having to take all of the shit that all queers get, but with far less of a support structure in place, and a much murkier and weaker identity to hold fast to. That's the bisexual experience, that's why we're always so fucking angry and fun to fuck with.

I fucking wish I was gay.
>>
Beatrice Fendermere - Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:23:07 EST ID:F3p+5g8P No.100336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
how about you are normal and bisexual and opinions of cunts do not define you? hmm?
>>
Nicholas Trothood - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 13:59:48 EST ID:CsI5CrAj No.100349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100286
I think most bi people are just heteroflexible which I think is totally natural and probably more widespread and healthy than full on hetero which is imo rare but is most often borrowed by people who repress parts of their sexuality.
>>
Cornelius Padgelit - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 18:44:40 EST ID:4ox2Iniw No.100360 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100349
Man I thought I finally found a good term there but from looking around online it seems a bit too straight

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.