Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Being a better Daddy Dom by Walter Daffingspear - Sun, 06 May 2018 01:59:50 EST ID:sDl4wkNW No.100559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525586390611.jpg -(20073B / 19.60KB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 20073
Sup goys.

Me and an ex or not ex not sure have naturally developed into a dom sub relationship where I am the dom and she is my sub. It started off as anal play but developed into a full on power dynamic in the relationship where she is only satisfied when she has fulfilled my sexual needs, and I am only satisfied when I've expressed that she belongs to me.

When I say natural what I mean is she is sensitive, emotional, and acts out when she wants my attention. I am logical, emotionally inexpressive, and possessive. Recently she asked if she could call me daddy and I said yes. I read into it and found out about the Daddy/Little relationship dynamic and adopted a shitload of it immediately. It's hot as fuck.

Recently she misbehaved, actually committed a serious breach of my privacy which pissed me off like crazy, but somehow made me want to sexually dominate her again. It basically just fits. She's my brattly little girl acting out for attention and I'm her dominant daddy trying to rein her in and establish control. I just did a snapchat session with her where I referred to myself as daddy and told her what she needed to do to be a good girl and earn her reward. And holy fuck this is my thing.

So I dunno if this sounds weird as fuck or anything but if any of you have experience with this, I want to be better at it.

>tl;dr

Need tips for punishing/rewarding a bratty girl for her behavior.
>>
Hugh Blablingstot - Thu, 10 May 2018 14:42:26 EST ID:iTF8VhxC No.100579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How deep do you want to go into it?
>>
Wesley Giddlenatch - Thu, 10 May 2018 22:41:44 EST ID:sDl4wkNW No.100580 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100579

as deep as i can
>>
Beatrice Cricklewater - Sat, 12 May 2018 00:50:12 EST ID:an5p9MjZ No.100595 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've done this with about 3 women in my time, it can be rewarding but very VERY frustrating and emotionally draining as well. IT's good that you're logical, but be ready for that to just make them act even LESS logical and more emotional at times.

There will be a strong urge to just force your will at any given time, which you can do, but if you are imbalanced then it will fall apart remarkably quickly. Make sure you are creative as well, a bored little will quickly become restless and act out.

Remember too that most women have at least two distinct little sides to them which might not both be sexual. My last little had 3 distinct ages, two of which were afraid of sex while the other one was hypersexual.

Communication is key, as is being attentive. Don't just read about it and think it applies to you and her, each woman is a unique blend of issues, complexes, problems, weaknesses and strengths.

Also sling good dick and beat her ass when she deserves it lmao.
>>
Betsy Pucklefuck - Sat, 12 May 2018 17:28:56 EST ID:sDl4wkNW No.100598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100595

>Don't just read about it and think it applies to you and her

I honestly just stumbled on it. But it fits the bill. She's always been emotional, needy, and requires assurance. When we were together I spoiled her alot, got her jewelery, gifts, took her to nice places, cooked for her all the time, fixed shit for her, that sort of thing. I'm more of a doer when it comes to showing someone I care about them, not very wordy. She used to start fights with me which would end with me fucking her rough, almost always ending with a creampie in her ass, and it got to the point where she would act out just to get a good fucking. So now our rewards systems are all fucked up and when she pisses me off I just want to sexually dominate her and she wants to please me to make up for her misbehavior.

So when I say this shit fits like a glove I mean it. We did this shit for years. Its just now I found a name for it. Told her to look it up, she feels the same way. Now we're meeting up for a week of this daddy/little play time, and we're both on this shit.

As far as her being emotionally draining, yes she is, and she needs a dick in her ass to keep her satisfied and leave her feeling desired/taken care of.

>My last little had 3 distinct ages, two of which were afraid of sex while the other one was hypersexual.

now that's way more intense than anything I had to deal with. my girl doesn't age play as much as she is just childish and throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way. if age play is just part of it then I guess the daddy/little thing doesn't apply to me, might just be a dom sub thing. She sees me as a protector/provider type but I need to express ownership over my girls.
>>
Emma Cibblelot - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 09:24:31 EST ID:NH5j1vtW No.100628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100559
I have been involved with a couple of these relationships with serious gfs in my young life. The exploration of limits as well as the intimacy of possession fits me like a glove. Really the key things to making it work are the same things required from any relationship only some aspects can be more up front. By this i mean the general feeling of being there for someone, being their protector, caring and being served/made to feel like a king. These are all found in traditional sexual and romantic relationships but the dom/sub concept brings them to a brighter light.
I would reccomend a collar, nipple clamps, paddle and deffinetly something to vibrate her clit while you dole out punishment and reward. Tying her up and blindfolding can also be used to enhance the experience for your sub wayyyy more than you probably realize at this time. Toys are fun and all but adornments such as collars, jewlery or other markings are a more personal heartfelt and quite frankly required element of my possession. I desire a collar around my little girl's neck and really enjoy the message it projects. She is my pet, my beloved little plaything living only to serve here big strong daddy. I would also reccomend a loving or maybe degrading name for her judging by the bratty discipline element you describe.
Balance is always critical. Give and guide as much as you take and punish. Dont punish arbitrarily else you will lose the respect and allure of the honored position. Some women are vivacious vixens others timid little girls. Find out who your girl is and who you are. Be honest and direct, it is your job to be the protective mature man with the plan. Demend things from her, make her work for your affection and rewards. A great question to ask any new sub? "is a spanking a punishment or reward?"
>>
sorry for text wall lol - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 09:28:14 EST ID:NH5j1vtW No.100629 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100628
I have been involved with a couple of these relationships with serious gfs in my young life. The exploration of limits as well as the intimacy
of possession fits me like a glove. Really the key things to making it work are the same things required from any relationship only some
aspects can be more up front.

By this i mean the general feeling of being there for someone, being their protector, caring and being
served/made to feel like a king. These are all found in traditional sexual and romantic relationships
but the dom/sub concept brings them to a brighter light.

I would reccomend a collar, nipple clamps, paddle and deffinetly something to vibrate her clit
while you dole out punishment and reward. Tying her up and blindfolding can also be used to enhance
the experience for your sub wayyyy more than you probably realize at this time.
Toys are fun and all but adornments such as collars, jewlery or other markings are a more personal
heartfelt and quite frankly required element of my possession.

I desire a collar around my little girl's neck and really enjoy the message it projects. She is my pet,
my beloved little plaything living only to serve here big strong daddy. I would also reccomend a loving
or maybe degrading name for her judging by the bratty discipline element you describe.

Balance is always critical. Give and guide as much as you take and punish.
Dont punish arbitrarily else you will lose the respect and allure of the honored position. Some women are vivacious
vixens others timid little girls. Find out who your girl is and who you are. Be honest and direct, it is your job to
be the protective mature man with the plan. Demend things from her, make her work for your affection and rewards.
A great question to ask any new sub? "is a spanking a punishment or reward?"
>>
Betsy Murdforth - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 23:28:21 EST ID:MQtVT7qm No.100665 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100628

thanks brah. I'll keep these in mind moving forwards.

I totally agree though, that's how it works. She wants a lover, protector, nurturer, disciplinarian, a man who will take care of her. And in return you get the counterpart, which is something I cherish. I agree, you can't abuse the position, and I have no idea why you'd want to given the intimate dynamic between the two. Just like any relationship, there's trust, and I would argue an extremely strong trust in comparison to traditional relationships. That kind of bond is difficult to break. And it's something I had to do recently.

More than anything I love the trust and intimacy that goes hand in hand with these relationships, so being a toxic dom is something that never occurred to me. I like the tips though, the collar is a very nice touch.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.