Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
1st Relationship, Sex, Insecurity by Oliver Cluttingdock - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:01:43 EST ID:rh1s7TlP No.100666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528837303401.jpg -(488912B / 477.45KB, 1131x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 488912
What do?

I wanna sex her, but it's gonna be awkward, and I don't know what to do. Fuck.
>>
Jack Clayford - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:54:06 EST ID:R9K2iZj9 No.100667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's going to be a fucking farce and that's ok . The first couple of times are dumb and terrible, but then sex gets really really good.

Just go in there knowing about how it's gonna go and you'll still manage to enjoy yourself. Just popping that cherry, basking in that moment of discovery will be enough to make it all worthwhile.

Then the next couple of times will come around, and you two will start getting good at fucking. Then you'll REALLY be glad that you had some awkward virgin sex.
>>
Fuck Gushmick - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:12:47 EST ID:7f7fq7Jl No.100669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's all good brah, sex is easy. Go down on her first. When she's nice and wet, flip her over doggystyle. Put it in slowly, bang her slowly and sensually for a while until she's fully wet and rearing to go. Slowly accelerate. Then you can go harder and faster. Grab her tits, pull her hair, smack her ass. Jizz on her face, mouth, ass, tits, whatever. But make sure she cums too! If you jizz before her, then finish her off with your fingers/tongue

Now, some girls don't like getting head. She will let you know if that's the case. If not, then warm her up with your fingers (gently! don't pound her with your fingers) and fuck her slowly and gently until you naturally go faster and harder. I don't know man, it's honestly not that hard. I lost my virginity to another virgin and we had tons of sex afterwards so I was able to build up some experience. I'm presuming this chick is not a virgin but you are?
>>
Eliza Snodworth - Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:54:35 EST ID:UM449nxC No.100670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100669
>its not that hard
Yeah, sometimes your first time goes this smoothly. Some times it really isn't that hard. And if it ISNT that HARD then don't panic. Even shit like performance anxiety is stuff you can just say "I know this will go away" and it will.

I lost my virginity to a chick who wasn't a virgin but had a lot of baggage. She would get anxious about sex so once my penis started working reliably she would think herself out of an orgasm. It was one of those things where she was so busy we never got time to work through it. The second chick I fucked under the worst possible conditions and it worked. Which is to say she didn't even notice that the back of my legs cramped up and she came twice. So you'll be surprised by how quickly you learn.

Anyway one of the key things for me (and even now it's better this way) is to not fuck after bed time but instead do it during the day or morning when you're awake. Not after 4 hours sleep and a long day walking in the heat and its now midnight. Not at 5am and you're already hungover and you went to the gym before dancing for 5 hours. In the morning. Or a few hours before bedtime, or after lunch. I don't know. Just if you do it when you're exhausted you won't be better. Fucking is not an activity people should do at 1am. My neighbours do it (I think, they have noisy floorboards, they might just be walking up and down) and it sucks for everyone. If they did it during the evening I could just turn on some music, but instead I'm being kept awake. Then when they're done the doors get slammed as the run to the bathroom.

Also if you have phimosis (and yes, your parents may just forget to tell you, but if it hurts to pull back your foreskin) a good vagina will cure that. You'll be sore the first few times (which makes everything more challenging) but persist. My first girlfriend's vagina is literally the gift that keeps giving because now it doesn't hurt to wash.
>>
Phyllis Brammleshaw - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:27:47 EST ID:ubKK+xL+ No.100674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100666
> it's gonna be awkward
That's the exciting part. Once you've got sex on tap it becomes more of a management game and less of an adventure.
>>
Charles Borryfut - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 03:11:34 EST ID:6CE2KeTA No.100675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100666
Give her affection, all you have. Also foreplay is king! The more the better. You will both turn into animals and forget about all awkwardness ;D
Have fun!
>>
Doris Blabberworth - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:10:29 EST ID:HPxP07J0 No.100678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if she knows you are a virgin and you guys like each other, she will be understanding and wont expect fucking fireworks. dont worry its gonna be fine
>>
Cornelius Nobblekog - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:49:00 EST ID:OvTZ6JC2 No.100679 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100666

Blue pill and don't use condom
>>
Nell Drevingbury - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:40:31 EST ID:IgBWupTD No.100682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>100675
wow, this is good advice, Charles.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.