420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Asexuality and Sex Appeal by Shit Dridgekine - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 02:13:58 EST ID:/pVCpj4o No.99549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492582438072.jpg -(73645B / 71.92KB, 658x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 73645
Would an asexual person feel attraction to features such as tits or ass? It's just sex they don't want, no?
>>
Fucking Worringwell - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:23:18 EST ID:3havM2c2 No.99550 Ignore Report Quick Reply
In my experience "asexual" people are just socially retarded nerds who can't get any and thus apply some stupid label to themselves to try convince themselves that they don't want sex.

Everybody but downies and autists want to have sex. Don't kid yourself.
>>
Fucking Worringwell - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:24:04 EST ID:3havM2c2 No.99551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99550
Woops, let me correct myself. Downies actually crave sex, but just don't comprehend it. It's kinda creepy tbh. So yeah, only true autists don't want to have sex. Don't kid yourself.
>>
Charles Soblingdan - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:56:24 EST ID:ayjak/lm No.99553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
A lot of people believe asexuality isn't real because everyone takes the limits of their own imagination to be the limits of reality, and the smaller-minded they are, the more they link perceived deviance to a moral issue inside their simple worldviews. That said, it's a little understandable because "asexuality" covers a huge array of manifestations, from "people who just have a really low libido" to "people who are actively disgusted by the very idea" and all sorts of things in between. As a general matter, though, people who would call themselves "asexual" generally aren't lacking in any sense of aesthetics. So the best generalized answer you can get is "some of them."
>>
Emma Bunbury - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:44:50 EST ID:jhvfOtES No.99554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I worked with a girl who described herself as asexual, and she would still find people cute / hot and would still enjoy lewd humor which I found kind of confusing. But I guess it demonstrates a healthier worldview for an asexual person to have than one who clams up and blocks off any concept of sex in any context.
>>
Shitting Hongerridge - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:26:11 EST ID:b0uqe0+a No.99556 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've met plenty of asexual people, its really not that crazy of an idea. I'd say more of a lifestyle (be it choice or not) that people just get used to.
>>
Samuel Bangernad - Sat, 29 Apr 2017 17:19:58 EST ID:liHwCr+0 No.99594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99549
It depends on the asexual person in question.
>>
Graham Grimspear - Sun, 14 May 2017 16:40:41 EST ID:WU21h0az No.99667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99549
As a beautiful form yes especially faces. But the biggest part of the appeal of say an ass or tits is the sexual attraction part. and yes there are people with an extremely low libido without a doubt which is what asexuality is. I'm at least 90% hetero and yet I can appreciate a beautiful male body even if it doesn't cause me any arousal.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.