420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
how to be the leader? by Nathaniel Donnerway - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:36:05 EST ID:xX5obDOM No.99558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492702565908.jpg -(13728B / 13.41KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 13728
so i like my coworker but he seems like a sexual brickwall. like being cute and nice to him isnt going to be enough to get him into bed. so i have to do all the leading which ive never done before. what are some ways i can slowly win him over without scaring him off? also he may be a 40 year old virgin lol even my other coworker has that vibe about him
>>
Beatrice Buzzshaw - Sat, 22 Apr 2017 00:25:35 EST ID:41febHSR No.99564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don't waste your time.
>>
Caroline Smallbanks - Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:00:02 EST ID:jhvfOtES No.99568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Like is he just oblivious? Make your interest in him really cartoonishly obvious and he should get the picture.
>>
Charlotte Fizzlestone - Mon, 08 May 2017 12:34:37 EST ID:f+D+vStv No.99636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Does he seem like he might be attracted to you even if he doesn't do anything?
Could you start being a bit physical when talking to him?
>>
Cedric Guzzlelat - Tue, 09 May 2017 01:46:44 EST ID:s63MH99F No.99637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99558
> "Hey Anon! Close your eyes plz" kiss his lips or grab his dick
> Next him and have sex with a man
choose one
>>
Jarvis Fasslenatch - Tue, 09 May 2017 05:02:49 EST ID:xev7E4Wk No.99639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99558
Two weeks ago, I would've thought you were talking about me. However, one of my coworkers got through to me and now we're screwing like bunnies and she's already hinting at marriage. So maybe I can help you.

She had flirted with me for a while. Touching and rubbing my arm during a conversation, talking about getting together for coffee, telling me she would be alone over a long weekend. I wasn't oblivious about her actions, I just didn't see it going anywhere since I lacked experience in how relationships started, didn't have the confidence to take a chance and felt comfortable and safe in my isolation.

She got me to commit to asking her out for coffee sometime. This was right before the long weekend I mentioned previously. I felt like I had a promise to keep, so I called her to ask her out. I intended to just get coffee (we virgins tend to take things very literally), but found a live band playing at a pub she recommended, which turned it into an evening date. She requested I pick her up and drop her off since she didn't like driving in the dark.

We never had coffee, drinking light beers / cider instead, and shared a platter of finger foods. She's a talker, and kept the conversation going all evening, with the occasional contribution from me. She got close and into my personal space - sitting face-to-face on a bench with knees touching, leaning close, really got my attention.

When I dropped her off, she invited me in for coffee. We talked late into the night, and when I finally left I kissed her goodbye. A long, intense hug from her before I got into my car convinced me to ask her if I could spend the night. She agreed, and gently guided me the rest of the evening, taking care never to push me but not letting me back out easily either. I wasn't ready to make any kind of commitment and told her so, she was ok with that. The rest has been a natural progression.

OP, I suggest you take it one tiny step at a time with your coworker. Offer an opportunity and let him take a step. If the steps are small enough and he's interested, he'll go where you want him to. Once the ice is broken with sex, his confidence will grow and he'll start to believe that there's hope for him too and he'll start to take some initiative.
>>
Graham Grimspear - Sun, 14 May 2017 16:26:36 EST ID:WU21h0az No.99665 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99558
ITT sexy icebergers meet normal chicks oblivious to the autistic side of the moon

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.