420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Circumcision by Alex - Thu, 18 May 2017 00:50:14 EST ID:Xk1DWjDe No.99675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495083014987.jpg -(348513B / 340.34KB, 934x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 348513
So I wanted to know how this works.
Pros and cons of it, does it hurt, and all the stuff you can tell me about it.
>>
Barnaby Shakefuck - Thu, 18 May 2017 14:09:33 EST ID:RYQE/RYC No.99676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99675

eh don't do it I'm cut and had no choice in it done at birth heard it makes your dick smaller and it's harder to masturbate without it.
>>
Ernest Drippershit - Sat, 20 May 2017 23:46:16 EST ID:lvbvMYsa No.99685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1495338376788.png -(15369B / 15.01KB, 607x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Don't do it.
>>
Barnaby Drozzlehall - Sun, 21 May 2017 19:54:06 EST ID:hXGXnLjt No.99686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1495410846414.jpg -(528082B / 515.71KB, 788x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Cons: You remove perfectly good, functional, vital erogenous tissue from a sexual organ for no good fucking reason. You expose yourself (or your baby) to potential future sexual impotence and medical problems.

>Pros: None

Bottom line, if you do it to yourself, it's stupidity, but whatever. If you do it to others who cannot consent (babies), it's mutilation and should be prosecutable the same way we would normally punish, say, chopping off a stranger's arm. Harshly. It does not protect against anything and is a holdover from a puritanical age where its shitty side effects were considered desirable (makes sex less fun, makes it harder to wank). It continues as a modern medical practice mostly because of cultural inertia, and because *doctors can sell your baby's foreskin for money.* No lie. They'll run fistfuls of baby foreskins through a blender and sell the fibroblast smoothie to research labs because it is a valuable source of neonatal human cells. I repeat: modern medical associations like the AAP still stand by circumcision because it's a fucking racket. They harvest your baby for body parts and profit.

You can't say my attitude is an overreaction. The burden of proof lies on circumcisors to explain why ritual mutilation of babies is so vastly beneficial that it outweights the inherent risks involved with any surgical excision. But there is no vast benefit. There is not even a modest benefit. There is no benefit. It is just plain evil, perpetrated upon others for evil reasons (puritanical fervor or financial gain)
>>
Barnaby Drozzlehall - Sun, 21 May 2017 19:57:45 EST ID:hXGXnLjt No.99687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99686
And for the record, FGM is abhorrent as well. Hurting others against their wishes is uniformly abhorrent. It all needs to end. Anyone who is anti-MGM/FGM and not the other is not a real activist and has not really thought their position through. It is a human rights issue, not a gender rights issue.
>>
Frederick Brinkinhall - Wed, 31 May 2017 10:10:08 EST ID:Mco+9baO No.99714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99675
I've been circumsized, and I'm European. My parents not only decided to cut a part of my dick off, they did it with the full knowledge that it'd make me the odd one out every time I take off my pants. And people will assume I'm either Muslim or Jewish, and I don't fucking like that one bit in the current political climate.

I've confronted them on it, and they say it was a medical necessity. This is bullshit. A quick examination reveals that phimosis goes away on its own in the vast majority of the cases. They also got into the usual crap about how it puts you less at risk from STD's, keeps your dick clean and other garbage that can be solved by teaching your child to bathe regularly and, when they come of age, to practice safe sex. None of that is so hard that it's a valid excusing for literally mutilating the genitalia of your child. The bottom line is, they did it because they felt like it.

The result is simple: I have much less feeling in my dick than others, or at least, that's what I guess from what non-circumsized people say about their dicks, and the fact that when I wear a condom, I barely even feel that I'm fucking someone. It feels like a piece of wood. I'm lucky in that I'm into BDSM, so I love rough play with my dick. I solve the issue of decreased sensation by increasing the sensation itself.

But it's never going to be normal that I ask for more teeth with a blowjob. Or that I prefer blowjobs and various other jobs over sex with a condom on.
>>
Phoebe Cipperson - Thu, 01 Jun 2017 12:59:41 EST ID:UlbiT29b No.99717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>99714
Severe Phimosis doesn't just "go away" though. But if it's mild to moderate then it often does. Mine only got cured once I started getting laid because otherwise I only begrudgingly pulled that thing back to wash it. Ouch. When I had sex the first few times it hurt but I didn't care because it was good anyway. The worst thing was I'm a loser so I had to wait until my mid 20s until I even realised there was a problem and not normal because it suddenly got better.

I don't know how much pain you were in. Or if they were just worried. I'm not saying your parents or most parents are right to do what they did but you are looking for the worst in this situation and drawing the absolute worst.

Being British though nudity is still basically a thing we don't do so your odd one out penis wouldn't be an issue here. The only people who don't hurriedly change in the corner are old men at "I don't give a fuck" years old.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.