420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Unexplained/unsettling things that scared the living shit out of you by Angus Brookford - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 01:18:58 EST ID:S+c7D/31 No.73254 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1493183938074.jpg -(50899B / 49.71KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50899
I just got done getting stoned in my garage and i came out to play with my dogs before i went in to bed. I usually just throw the ball for them to fetch. I throw it, and they look in the direction i throw it and look kind of worried before turning around so i can pet them. Ok no fetch for them tonight. So i finish petting them and stand up to go inside when i notice the ball rolling at me from a different direction. I threw it straight in front of me, it was now rolling to me from my right. I stopped for a second while the chills went through me before saying fuck this and going inside. The yard is flat and their is no fence or anything to make the ball move like that. Reminded me of the video of the guy in the mine and he turns around and the chains are moving.
Anyone else have stories like this?
>>
Emma Foggledock - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:00:34 EST ID:OedVxiYU No.73255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1493186434947.jpg -(55142B / 53.85KB, 599x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>73254
I don't know about all that but I would straight up karate chop the shit out of that thing in the picture.
>>
Jarvis Dizzlechit - Wed, 26 Apr 2017 05:11:34 EST ID:tvL6ZQyf No.73256 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73254

pray for my cat she aint got nothin wrong wit her she jus look like a honeybun
>>
James Pittford - Thu, 11 May 2017 09:53:29 EST ID:kq8a7fE2 No.73315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What video of the guy in the mine?
>26 Apr
damn i'm late
>>
Augustus Grandson - Sat, 13 May 2017 14:28:35 EST ID:btcRqkM3 No.73324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73315
Presumably this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU
>>
Jarvis Murddale - Sun, 14 May 2017 06:33:56 EST ID:jfjJz+Rn No.73333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73254
I closed my eyes and saw an eye in the darkness
it looked like it was scanning around and didn't seem to notice me

Then i looked at the clouds and a saw a grinning demonic face. There were also "images" of burning buildings, people running and fire.
Not to mention the huge disks among the clouds. One had a pillar of smoke coming out of it

I was fucking frightened to look up at the sky for a couple of days and became extremely paranoid. I wanted to kill myself to make it stop

Didn't happen again and i feel fine aside from a huge hangover.

I'm proud of myself to have made through it
>>
Jarvis Murddale - Sun, 14 May 2017 06:36:15 EST ID:jfjJz+Rn No.73334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494758175663.png -(7036B / 6.87KB, 81x63) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Let's forget for a moment, that i was hallucinating

A symbol very much like this was also hanging in the sky, anyone ever see anything close to this?
>>
Augustus Mallersidge - Mon, 15 May 2017 13:13:57 EST ID:lzq5wWQr No.73342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73324
Thats the one
Start watching at 2:20
>>
Jenny Nimmleshit - Wed, 17 May 2017 17:10:05 EST ID:icWOM4wS No.73347 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1495055405437.jpg -(77188B / 75.38KB, 520x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I swear on my fucking life this is true. You can believe me or not but this shit actually went down.

>freshman year of college
>it's ~10:00 p.m.
>my group of friends, 6 people in total, decide to go smoke in this clearing in the forest behind the nature center on campus
>this is a HUGE clearing ~100 square yards if not more
>Not everyone smokes 2 of our friends remain COMPLETELY sober
>we all chat and smoke for all of 10 minutes and then IT happens
>far off near the entrance to the clearing a white figure catches my eye
>at first i assume its one of our smoke clouds reflecting some moonlight
>it starts to float towards us from ~50 yards away and everyone notices it at this point as I point it out
>it is in fact NOT a smoke cloud, it is semi transparent but retains a constantly shifting blob form similar to Ditto (the pokemon)
>the sober friends are freaking out as they are seeing the exact same thing the rest of us are
>it stops ~20 feet away from the gazebo we were smoking inside
>we all fall silent, the tension is palpable
>the "front" of the figure appears to turn towards us and then it immediately zips away from us in the opposite direction that is came
>seriously it moved about ~50 yards in a matter of 2 seconds
>the form disappears into the tree-line
>we all run screaming back through the trails to our dorm
>the girl i was fucking at the time tripped and fell and i left her there, thats how serious it was and how inconsiderate i am
>we all confirm that we saw the same shit once back in one of our rooms
>we tell this story and NO ONE believes us
>to this day this is the only reason i believe ghosts and/or supernatural beings can manifest in forms that humans can percieve. this experience pretty much forced all of us to believe in "the supernatural" for real
>No one ever believes me when i tell this story
>mfw

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.