420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
possession and soul transference by Wesley Bucklefoot - Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:20:15 EST ID:3GglNwws No.73980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513365615622.jpg -(93762B / 91.56KB, 870x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 93762
So when I was a kid, not that i was like *abused*, but i was bullied enough and my parents were dysfunctional that I tried to transfer souls with my teddy bear. I swapped clothes with it (it wasn't *huge* but he wore a stretchy sweater) and fell asleep side by side with some dumb mantra going. I don't remember what the next day was like, but I do still have that bear and talk with it. I've tried to "swap back" but it doesn't seem to be that 1-to-1.

And of course i was scared of the dark, I used to certainly see things in it. And I would be like "nah, fuck this shit, magic isn't real. I'm not scared, come and get me motherfuckers" (says the terrified 5 yr old). So i would purposefully fall asleep naked and spreadeagle on top of the bedsheets and *inviting dark spirits to attack me to thus "prove" i was invincible to them* (and by extension to the bullies etc i guess, such a wee scientist)

But now here i am i full grown witch and encountering, frankly, terrifying storms of black eels? Sometimes i can work with them, mostly through ordeal (pain? phsyical exhaustion etc), to turn them into something more snakelike and positive. But they are getting out of control and really draining. Mostly manifests like a classical depression and trying to treat it like that, but it's super exhausting.

WTF are these things? did I pick up some sort of psychic lamprey infestation or something? How do i tap into my teddyhorcruxbear into a badass psychic ally?
>>
Cedric Fozzleshaw - Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:03:28 EST ID:qnmTj6/p No.73996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you have an eel infestation?
where are the eels manifesting?
wat
>>
Fanny Pickville - Sat, 23 Dec 2017 22:09:01 EST ID:CnfdARzo No.73997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73980
Have you tried any banishing rituals? You can't just nonchalantly transfer your soul to a teddy bear so don't worry about that, it's unrelated.
>>
Fifth Pentacle of the Moon - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:15:36 EST ID:AKC7rBMm No.74023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515212136034.jpg -(59684B / 58.29KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>73980
You may have disrespected one of the rulers of the principalities of darkness.

This seal is said to aid in finding answers to problems within your dreams and to protect your spirit from phantoms and spirits in the night.

Angel Iachadiel serveth unto destruction and loss, as well as unto the destruction of enemies. Thou mayest also call upon him by Abdon and Dalé against all Phantoms of the night, and to summon the souls of the departed from Hades.

The Divine Names IHVH and Elohim, a mystical character of the Moon, and the Names of the Angels Iachadiel and Azarel. The versicle is from Psalm lxviii. 1:–‘Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered; let them also who hate Him flee before Him.’
>>
Grand Pentacle Seal - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:19:15 EST ID:AKC7rBMm No.74024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515212355012.jpg -(77643B / 75.82KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It should be written on sheepskin paper or virgin parchment, the which paper should be tinted green. The circle with the 72 divine letters should be red or the letters may be gold. The letters within the pentacle should be the same red, or sky blue everywhere, with the great name of God in gold. It serves to convene all spirits; when shown to them they will bow and obey you.

The words in the body of the symbol, so mangled by illiterate transcribers as to be unrecognizable, is believed to be intended for the Ten Sephiroth arranged in the form of the Tree of Life, with the name of Solomon to the right and to the left; while the surrounding characters are intended for the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
>>
Nicholas Lightstone - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 10:17:07 EST ID:ar42eVIL No.74026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73997
Banishing is overrated.
>>
William Mirringlock - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 12:20:35 EST ID:3GglNwws No.74028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The eels manifest like weather. Like a your classic cartoon "personal depression stormcloud" that only rains on you and follows you indoors. Only it's this writhing mass of eels. Sometimes it extends to the rest of the sky (particularly when the weather *is* stormy or overcast) like it's just the weather for the day. They tend to swoop down and through me (like in one ear out the other) to attack with negative thoughts, insults, and body aches. "you're stupid and doomed", "that person is staring at you and judging", "here, suddenly remember and deeply regret that fuckup 5 years ago", or just sudden stabbing pains in my neck/spine, shoulder, or upper abdomen.

I do actually practice a fair amount of banishing work with them. If I'm on my game I can even usually samurai-slice them apart before they get to me when they're attacking. But It's just the individuals, and they can still catch me off guard, or overwhelm me, and there's still more in the giant stormcloud.

And also, yes, banishing is overrated (and perhaps futile?), and I'm honestly more interested in working *with* them, or making them work for me. As I said with pain and ordeal I can sometimes get them to manifest as more of a singular snake. (Lillith?) There's some more communication when that happens. She(?) want suffering/pain, but to an end. Riding my bike fast&hard till it burns and I'm exhausted and I can push through the wall(s) and get my second&third wind seems to do it but not all the time; when it does though I can feel the extra energy, practically like somebody else starts stomping on the pedals too. Like the eels inject themselves in my legs and start pumping, and some crazy (winged?) flying snake/serpent will start to keep pace / race with me, diving in and out of the ground and telling me to go faster/longer/harder, but also promising me strength and power and sex and beauty.

The weather is making that hard to do lately though, and I can't actually max out my workout every single day. I'm just looking for ways to access that communicative space that aren't self destructive. Because I can also get there with cutting or flogging myself but clearly that's not constructive and something I'd rather move away from.

Perhaps I'm already answering my own questions. Maybe i just needed somebody else to ask them.

>>74023 >>74024
This is helpful, thanks.
>>
Hugh Hollerhood - Sun, 07 Jan 2018 13:44:56 EST ID:+edatxXC No.74029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515350696389.gif -(175903B / 171.78KB, 200x135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>these eels I feels
>>
Cornelius Narryline - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 07:51:19 EST ID:Nn5G45zK No.74031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515415879725.jpg -(114104B / 111.43KB, 638x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Basically, you need to either grow up or seek medical help. What you are describing is not normal, and surely you must know magic and spirits are not real.
>>
David Bardgold - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 10:43:28 EST ID:kUNFVL/K No.74033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515512608113.jpg -(2891369B / 2.76MB, 2362x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74031
Completely opposite of the truth. Schizophrenia was invented in the 1920s as an effort to quell mystical experiences in the Western world. Schizophrenia is more akin to shamanic and psychedelic states of consciousness than a "disorder", the only reason it gets a bad rap as such is because our society has no life-line to the spirit realm anymore, we are completely fucked up and removed from Nature and Her offerings. Schizophrenics usually begin showing symptoms around 18-22, the same exact ages that people in hunter-gatherer societies are considered "chosen" to become shamans. So, the schizophrenic is obviously just a shaman who has fallen victim to our societies lack of proper, psychedelic-based spiritual guidance.

>"The schizophrenic drowns where the mystic swims" - Joseph Campbell
>>
Nicholas Blythestone - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 13:02:05 EST ID:Nn5G45zK No.74035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515520925524.gif -(30783B / 30.06KB, 218x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74033

Uh huh that's why my friend who has it drove his car through a fence towards some people walking their dog's in attempt to kill them for reasons he does not know. He goes down rabbit holes and cannot seem to let things go, it has to be black and white for him or he is frustrated. So at one point he was sure the earth was flat, then the next week he would be certain it was a globe, and then back to flat. He tore his passport up and destroyed his phone several times. He always changes numbers and freaks out when we arrange to meet somewhere, he always goes somewhere else as if he is paranoid about the man knowing where he is.
He hears voices, sees things like spiders on the walls if he stays awake too long, which he does often because that's part of it apparently.
He once told me that we live in a spiral of density, and we are at it's most tightest, that is why we are so grounded and back in time we used to jump around like we lived on the moon. He said the Asian race at that time was a one legged kangaroo type hominid. I wish I was making this up.
He also said that if we kill ourselfs then we are a spirit without a shell forever hungry and in pain, to feel good as a ghost you have to go into someones body and make them do the things you want, like smoke a bowl or have a meal. But yeah he is just a shaman in the wrong time though I guess.
>>
Phyllis Lightville - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 18:47:53 EST ID:3GglNwws No.74038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74031
I can actually tell the difference between what i'm seeing through my third eye vs the first two. It's like that trick where you look the the paper towel tube and there's a hole in your hand; but you can still close each eye or concentrate and think away the illusion. Or yeah, you can just dismiss it all by saying i just have an overactive imagination and i need to grow up. But who doesn't need to grow the fuck up; i'm trying.

Honestly even with shrooms or acid I've never even had full overlay 'hallucination' of actually physically seeing things that aren't there. Distortions and flowey patterns, certainly, but honestly i've always felt a little like i'm missing something when people describe hallucinations or manifestations or visions etc.

I certainly hope i'm not schizophrenic though. my cousin is and visting her was always sobering sad and scary.
>>
Cyril Hirrysick - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:15:03 EST ID:ssBPWYIv No.74039 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74035
I'm not joking, a guided spiritual experience on psychedelics in a comfortable set and setting would probably change his life. Check it out: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0269881117731279

He's allowed to believe in whatever esoteric stuff he wants, spirits aren't disproven by any degree.
>>
John Dartforth - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:52:07 EST ID:z4srjszG No.74041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>73980
You can't approach this like a video game.
You're wiccan? Do you believe in sin? Do you believe, "What is done is the whole of the law" (paraphrasing).
Think about your wickedness. Think about it. If you were to go into a forest and ask for it's protection, would it care?
Or would show you it's wrath after you've tested it's patience.
You are punished for your wrongdoings. Have you been selfish? Lustful?

You have a curse.
>>
Beatrice Bammledock - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:26:32 EST ID:oo38C1K+ No.74044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74039

Disproven or not, the existence of a spirit or soul would be utterly redundant as all functions of the human body are accounted for as the actions of physical systems.

If there was a soul, it would serve no purpose. It would literally just exist, doing nothing, ever.
>>
Cyril Hirrysick - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:04:47 EST ID:ssBPWYIv No.74045 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74044
I don't think you've ever even begun to consider what a soul could be used for, I may as well disregard your statement. Do you need me to spell out what a soul could be used for?
>>
Augustus Mivingstat - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:14:02 EST ID:Nn5G45zK No.74048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515762842327.jpg -(268210B / 261.92KB, 1600x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74045

I don't think he will understand since he is of sound mind.

you just got burned hard.

You suck, bro. You seriously suck.
>>
Fuck Crishfield - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 02:14:22 EST ID:ssBPWYIv No.74051 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515827662929.jpg -(82171B / 80.25KB, 640x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74048
Ye of little creativity. The point isn't if it actually is how a soul works, the point is that you stretched your mind to consider new possibilities, getting you closer to the truth. To assume we know everything about reality is hubris.
>>
Betsy Clobblekutch - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:58:31 EST ID:Nn5G45zK No.74056 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74051

lol he said hubris what a fagiot'o
>>
Beatrice Woshdodge - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 02:34:20 EST ID:kUNFVL/K No.74059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516001660814.jpg -(51353B / 50.15KB, 435x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74056
Someday, you'll understand.
>>
Walter Chibberpon - Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:57:36 EST ID:mzGYkzLG No.74062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516147056127.gif -(37214B / 36.34KB, 217x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74059

i understnad
>>
Phyllis Crillerridge - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 04:17:52 EST ID:glKjkoNX No.74065 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74033
So how do you explain the "air loom"? Was Parliament really trying to torment that guy with magnets?
>>
Martha Lighthood - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 23:39:35 EST ID:ukgbwQI6 No.74073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74031
Flat affect, not effect.
Typos totally invalidate the point, mmhmm, very relevent

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.