420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
What the fuck is going on /spook/ by Hamilton Clindletat - Thu, 28 Dec 2017 20:44:23 EST ID:1pxTnLE7 No.74008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514511863625.jpg -(34023B / 33.23KB, 590x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 34023
Strange stuff has been happening lately

Incident 1

>niece's 6th birthday

>Thanks me for bringing her a 'friend'

>I came alone wtf?

Incident 2

>starts acting weird, talking to people that are not there whispering and giggling for no reason

>Family photo falls off the wall, breaks; she cries and is constantly telling me it was her imaginary friend

>Turns around and the photo is back on the wall.

Incident 3

>"Who are you talking to?"

>"I can't pronounce his name"

>"Ask him."

>"Farriean? I think "Faaean" <don't know what these mean

>Faen? <don't know what that means either.

Incident 4

>brother gets really pissed off at niece and sends her to bed early

>brother wakes up extremely sick for no reason at all ends up in hospital and don't know why he's sick

Incident 5 My brother asked to send his daughter to live with me in fear that something in the house made him sick

>My 180 pound Tibetan Mastiff is scared shitless and refuses to come in the house with her inside.

>doggo becomes extremely aggressive for no reason refuses to let me in some places in the house

>dog sometimes barks at nothing for no reason

Incident 5

>I am now seeing and hearing things that are not there I don't know why tf either it's not voices, just random sounds

>One time I had a blowout when I walked to fix my fuse I saw a silhouette or silhouettes it follows me but doesn't move doesn't walk just 'follows' me

>I come back in my living room and some stuff has been moved around like my couch.

Incident 6

>I get a phonecall from an unknown number

>starts talking in language I don't understand

>call back the number and it's *phone is off*

>call different number and it goes through

What the actual fuck is going on? I'm losing my mind
>>
Charles Blackshit - Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:45:05 EST ID:0HoaqwDt No.74009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1514515505841.jpg -(436635B / 426.40KB, 1554x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Call your local priest to diddle your niece.
>>
Augustus Blythelock - Sat, 30 Dec 2017 01:38:42 EST ID:n5Ypfple No.74012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74008
Assuming you are being honest with all this, here; some facts to keep in mind
> A. CIA studies have proven (you can look this up on their own website) that The psyche undergoes Symptoms closely resembling Schizophrenia because of how crazy it can feel undergoing paranormal phenomena
>this doesnt make you crazy but instesd means that spirits are capable of driving people real close to what seems like insanity
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, not factually speaking here, but Maybe something is tampering wkth your head to feed on your raised energy levels with all that anxiety.
Be calm, do your research
>>
Lydia Dorringshaw - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 04:53:01 EST ID:1UPL/iDm No.74017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey, you got yourself some situation
From what I read, heard, what you have going on is not something to ignore
I believe in spirits poltergeist all paranormal phenomenon etc.
Don’t let whatever is haunting you break you down
You don’t want anything taking you over, getting inside you
Do your research get local church groups to pray for your house
Or tribal group to pray, your pick
Definitely don’t ignore this; get video cam recordings done
Take pictures with flash camera when ever weird shit happens
Voice recorders etc all that shit.
At the end of the day if I was you I’d move that fuck out of that bitch
>>
Lydia Dorringshaw - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 05:01:53 EST ID:1UPL/iDm No.74018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1514887313381.jpg -(84410B / 82.43KB, 1136x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>faen
>>
Frederick Sessleben - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 07:30:01 EST ID:Nn5G45zK No.74019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1514896201822.png -(185843B / 181.49KB, 446x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74008

>made a thread on /spooky
>lied about some bullshit so skurry guiz
>>
Fucking Dridgeforth - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:44:46 EST ID:0AYwBv0Y No.74021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515102286272.jpg -(175022B / 170.92KB, 736x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
little girl got ghosts bruh
try to play nice
>>
Frederick Dannerstone - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 20:17:00 EST ID:D/8i3fyH No.74022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>it follows me
Herpes
>>
skizzlepuss !dO744cvTW. - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 02:12:44 EST ID:DclGaaUg No.74052 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Time to gather a coven, son. A strong one, at that.
Or find a priest(or priests) of some sort to bless the house, and your niece especially.
Whatever it is, keep your head up and show no fear. Don't give it any power over you and you'll be fine while you seek folk who can help with this.
I had something like this in my home when I was younger and it took 2 days of my mother, my now mother-in-law, my aunt, and me smudging and praying to get it out and it was a hell of a fight. We went through a few bic lighters on day one, they kept falling apart whenever we tried to light the sage, and sometimes the bundles wouldn't light at all. There were a few times where we kept getting pushed around and knocked over by something. When we all first gathered, we heard audible laughter throughout the house, and plenty of cursing and shouting while we were doing our thing as well. Doors shaking, silhouettes, moving shadows, the works. Scary shit, it put me off for a good while.
>>
Cornelius Dartgold - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:45:44 EST ID:+edatxXC No.74057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515998744188.jpg -(22565B / 22.04KB, 313x313) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just keep her away from goats and you'll probably be fine
>>
Beatrice Woshdodge - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 02:32:52 EST ID:kUNFVL/K No.74058 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516001572814.jpg -(223638B / 218.40KB, 820x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74018
Oh my dear Lord...
>>
Martha Lighthood - Thu, 18 Jan 2018 23:50:06 EST ID:ukgbwQI6 No.74074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74012
Any chance of a link to said study, or an idea of what to search for on their website?
>>
Fuck Bimbledidge - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:51:39 EST ID:mzGYkzLG No.74085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74074

It's the same as saying being high of cannabis is like short term schizophrenia. He's retarded.
>>
Graham Dengerpane - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 04:55:35 EST ID:uB4+zB1+ No.74087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74085
No, it’s actually not and you’re projecting. I’ll find a link right now fucko.
>>
Graham Dengerpane - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 05:13:34 EST ID:uB4+zB1+ No.74088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516788814034.jpg -(1062947B / 1.01MB, 1154x1733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74074
Here ya go fam >>72832
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000700660004-5
>>74085
And oh, for you too, mr. dumbfuck who likes to throw shade at CIA case studies.
>>
Heather - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:27:15 EST ID:z4srjszG No.74091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well fae is a reference to faeries, forest folk, elves. At least in the fantasy and folklore worlds. So this makes me think of a forest spirit.
>>
Heather - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:29:53 EST ID:z4srjszG No.74092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74018
Oh, I guess that n at the end was important.
>>
rubix - Fri, 26 Jan 2018 21:34:16 EST ID:ZHvl9sFD No.74098 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517020456456.jpg -(17458B / 17.05KB, 480x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Well, fuck.

Let me say first: I don't think you're crazy. I think there is something going on that has nothing to do with you having a mental illness/going crazy.

That being said-- it's a better to be safe than sorry. Protect yourself. Pray, carry your stones, w/e you do.

I'm worried about whatever this is going to attach itself to you or even worse, your niece. Good thing is, if it's a human spirit it's easy to ask them to go away nicely. Astral wildlife...not so much.

Also, I don't think you should pay attention to what your niece said about it's name. I feel like that's a wild goose chase. File that away for later, if anything.

Has anything like this ever happened to you before?
>>
Cyril Nicklespear - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:52:55 EST ID:vm1oBHlW No.74109 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1517525575932.jpg -(20898B / 20.41KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74008

>mfw OP's brother realized his daughter is possessed by an evil demon
>mfw OP's brother is smart enough to give his daughter to OP
>mfw OP calls his brother the next time but he already gtfo of there
>mfw OP will slowly turn mad, raping his dog in a frenzy and eating him alive
>mfw OP will die a horrible death, his niece eating him alive after she raped him
>mfw OP's brother is chilling in Hawaii smoking blunts and bangin one of Obama's daughters, living happily ever after
>>
Mirai Chan - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:53:38 EST ID:FcfGtPsK No.74149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74009
Sounds like the right course of action.
>>
Samuel Brondlekutch - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 14:45:01 EST ID:wvicRClT No.74152 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518637501337.jpg -(210296B / 205.37KB, 900x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Gonna use this thread since the board is slow anyway - I got my own batshit crazy experiences to share. I already know someone has to do their "seek mental health, thats a psychosis"-routine after Im done - and sure, we will do that if this keeps happening - but for now Im looking for some paranormal information of similar experiences we had. So heres how it begun few weeks ago:
>be reading certain texts on computer
>suddenly letters start to rearrange and slowly it turns to a clear picture, just like looking through a window to another world
>have been trying astral travelling before but never success, this time it happens by accident.
>decide to use the opportunity and travel through the computer screen "into the text world"
>do some examination in "the text world" and after a while go back to own body
Since then, the following things have started happening almost every day:
>computer screen gets visible cracks if the mood is "correct", but fade away when the mood is over
>weird mist appears (this only after its dark outside), doesnt look natural at all and hard to describe, like picture related but if it was smoke floating around the computer, sometimes in other places, even places outside the house(observably it reacts with wind btw)
>the mist and the cracks has never appeared or disappeared simultaneously - but its possible to get the cracks on while the mist is around, so they co-exist for a while until other one disappears
>when the cracks and mist exist the same time, the mist penetrates inside the computer screen, moving in and out the cracks
>in this mode its almost like the screen is communicating; still pictures can become alive, important things in studybooks get highlited by itself, audio and video might be different than normally; but every time its been in a helpful way

All that has been pretty neat, yet kind of hard to wrap my mind around. But last night came a real downside; Our house was full of ghosts. Sounds lame, but its the only way I can describe it. Some of them had visible clues about their cause of death on them, like there was a woman hanging from a noose above our bed - who infact was the one to woke me up, because her long skirt or dress kept brushing across my face while she was rocking on the neck swing - and a guy with plastic bag around his head, just sitting on top of our fridge like no big deal. These ones didnt move around too much and I was still in bed figuring out if its sleep paralysis or what, so I had a lot more time to look at these ones, but there were also others:
Seeing that theres a hanged woman above the bed and man covered with plastic bag on the fridge, I didnt feel like sleeping anymore. I tried carefuly to wake my girlfriend up but I didnt want to startle her in case I was just going crazy, and since she didnt wake up from few very light nudges, I decided to let her sleep and went by myself to spend the night on computer. After a while on computer, a hand reached from behind the computer desk; I leaned to see behind the computer desk(ours is not against a wall like I know many people do) and there was an old and short granny, and she was trying to either hand me something or grab me. I wasnt prepared to such a close contact with a ghost who's intentions I dont even know, so I backed off like a reasonable person. While walking backwards to the bedroom and keeping my eyes on the granny, I also noticed 2 or 3 people crawling on the floor, and they noticed I noticed them, and I just panicked and ran in bedroom to wake my girlfriend up. We havent talked about this yet, she is at work now, but at night she seemed to know what is going on. She was already awake when I went to bedroom, but refused to open her eyes or move even an inch before I switch lights on. I switched lights on and she opened her eyes and looked at me really scared, like she expected me to say something terrible that she already knew. I didnt mention anything about any ghosts though, instead I lied that I woke up from a bad dream earlier and darkness was giving me anxiety. The answer didnt really seem to satisfy her but she played along. She said she wants to sleep with the light on for the rest of the night, and so we did. In the morning we were both sank in our own thoughts, neither of us really talked. I dont really know how much or what way I should tell anything about this to her. I dont even know how to begin the convo
Im a foreigner so my english is not top notch, and Im purposefuly being vague with some of the descriptions; for example dont even ask what text I was reading, Im not going to tell. Dont try to play guessing game either, but if you know what it is, just dog whistle about it with some sneaky way, but please dont tell the name of the text here, its obviously not supposed to be available for just any dummie like me.. Anyway, if anything I said rings any bells, I would appreciate to hear about it. For all the trolls who were going to reply "you are mentally ill/just a dream bro!/shitty creepypasta is shit" - now its already been said, I saved you some time and energy!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.