420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
You all need to get right with the Men upstairs by Molly Goodwill - Thu, 01 Feb 2018 21:14:00 EST ID:+VwAdH7R No.74110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517537640001.jpg -(13599B / 13.28KB, 200x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 13599
The person who has suggested you seek a medium is promoting the occult. Mediums were once called sorcerers, which the bible clearly warns us about in Deuteronomy 18:9-12 "When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.

Leviticus 20:6 As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Micah 5:12 I will cut off sorceries from your hand, And you will have fortune-tellers no more.

Isaiah 8:19-20 When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

2 Chronicles 33:6 He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger.

You need to repent and pray these things away, that's the only way. It's all a test (Remember God..he controls both sides, good and evil) and if the evil didn't exist, than his glory which is good, wouldn't be able to shine ever so brilliantly through the evil and darkness as perfectly as it does.

God bless you all, in Jesus name.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Phineas Sottingmack - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 09:11:40 EST ID:aomBywd1 No.74111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pls go your 2000 year old dead guy cult is not welcome
Archie Drundergold - Fri, 02 Feb 2018 17:15:08 EST ID:mwSbjWAR No.74112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You need your mouth washed out with soap.
Basil Dullerlock - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 04:08:54 EST ID:1BHdvge5 No.74120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Why is there always some christian fag on here? Take that shit somewhere else unless you're trying to talk about its mythology. You fucking people are always trying to convert people. You don't see buddhists doing that shit.
Hedda Mettinglutch - Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:48:11 EST ID:l27c2y7a No.74122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
take more acid kiddo :^)
Nicholas Collerdale - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 01:45:32 EST ID:buIJ9C8k No.74124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ill stick with shrooms
Phoebe Smallspear - Fri, 09 Feb 2018 08:24:48 EST ID:sPm21p66 No.74132 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You are that 2000 year old dead guy, you silly, pleasure fiending meat puppet.
Reuben Focklesine - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 02:28:07 EST ID:SDj4IhAa No.74133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518247687165.jpg -(1748252B / 1.67MB, 1242x1479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
See >>58520
and fuck off to Westboro Baptist Church, asshole
that Christian guy - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:45:17 EST ID:gyj8iq4y No.74134 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>You don't see buddhists doing that
That's because the buddhists dont know about an everlasting hell. If you knew for sure there is an eternal hell you would do the same thing we do, if you love and care for the people around that is.
Fanny Socklelutch - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 13:21:27 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oh no not you, get yo ignorant Indian ass out of here. You don't know that hell is real, why are you so certain? Because somebody told you it was real? Or are you gonna say that bullshit about how you've talked to god by praying and you felt the holy spirit. You've told me before that you don't know much about Buddhism, they have a type of purgatory narakas. Maybe you should learn about your own countries religion because Hindus believe in this type of purgatory too. Why don't you learn about other religions before talking about how yours is the only right one.
Nathaniel Fommlestone - Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:49:49 EST ID:G9j1AC55 No.74136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well naraka isn't eternal hell, but just because it isn't eternal, doesn't mean its real? And please don't quote the Bible for your arguments, why should anybody except it as fact?
that Christian guy - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:27:11 EST ID:gyj8iq4y No.74141 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>how you've talked to god by praying and you felt the holy spirit.
But these things are possible(for everyone). Just try living the way the bible says and you will have proof about these things.

I know it all seems illogical to you, but logic is a result of observation. If you don't 'observe' it in some way you won't find it logical. And some things can only be observed by a change in personality. I used to be shy and have stage fright and be happy with it. I didn't understand why some people told me to conquer my stage fright. My life was going on fine and smoothly even with my stage fright, and i felt no need to do anything about it, i was happy with my life. Then i faced my stage fright and a whole new world opened up to me. This change in personality changed my logic, because i observed something new.

The same thing goes with God. Unless your personality becomes a certain way, you can't observe Him, because He Himself might not reveal Himself to you. The personalities God likes can be developed by living as the bible says. Unless you have had a past experience of having a personality mentioned in the bible, you cannot accept or reject it, the bible is only something you haven't observed for yourself. You just aren't qualified to say if it is true or not. Develop/Change your personality into what the bible teaches, then due to this change in personality you will be able to observe God and then these things will become logical to you, due to your personal observation. Change, and observe(it's the only way).

This is the most important verse imo before trying this experiment with the bible if you wish to do so,

Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

>Maybe you should learn about your own countries religion because Hindus believe in this type of purgatory too.
I was born into a Hindu family, so i know all about this. They believe you are reincarnated after you are tortured for some time in naraka(the Hindi word for hell). I can tell you for sure that is wrong, i know this because i have observed God and heard Him many times(you can too by developing a biblical personality, these things and open and available for everyone who is willing, your willingness is important because God is someone who never forces you). It is all up to you.
Betsy Worthingham - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:31:23 EST ID:+edatxXC No.74143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518373883319.jpg -(74471B / 72.73KB, 600x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>the Men upstairs
nah fuck em they keep stomping around making noise and shit keeping me up at night
that Christian guy - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:33:27 EST ID:gyj8iq4y No.74144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>why should anybody except it as fact?
You don't need to if you don't want to. But what you can do is experiment with it. The premise of the bible is that you will SURELY have God in your life if you have a personality that is in accordance with it. Study the bible and experiment with your personality and let it become what the bible says is ok with God. Then you will be able to observe God and live with Him everyday. As i told the previous guy, this is the most important verse if you run this experiment,

Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Try those changes in personality and observe for yourself.
Esther Crussledock - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:33:56 EST ID:Qz8Vq5ZQ No.74145 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Jenny Nicklewell - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 03:31:39 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nigga, im done with you if you're going to keep saying you've talked to god and quoting the Bible. Have you heard what the Vatican scientists have said about the Bible? They're just stories. You're going to follow a book that says its ok for Lot to fuck his own daughters? And thats just one example of dumbassery in the Bible. God punished Adam and Eve for eating an apple and gaining knowledge? Doesn't that mean that god wants his followers to be ignorant? And how Christian are you? Are you the type that doesn't do anal with his wife because its sodomy? Im pretty sure I'm that guy you were talking to before. If I was scientologist and was trying to convince you it was the true religion, and then started saying how I've talked to L. Ron Hubbard. Then for my arguments I quoted the book of Scientology (except I couldn't because you haven't payed enough . If I did that , then I would come off as close minded douche bag like you do.
Jenny Nicklewell - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 04:07:40 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518426460580.jpg -(465070B / 454.17KB, 1536x2304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Are you on medication? Maybe thats why you hear god. I know I've been talking shit to you, but let me hear some of them ghost stories you've heard . I got one thats not mine but my friends and this dudes not a known liar, for whatever that's worth. Him and his 2 uncles went to visit their granpas grave. My friends pretty religious so he goes and does his prayers while his uncles are at another grave. I forgot to mention they're in Mexico at around midnight, they're a little tipsy and decided to poor one out for the dead so they go to the graveyard. Anyways the uncles finish up first and then walk over to my friend, they kinda whisper yell to him to turn around and look. About 20 feet away, There was a grave shrine there like in the pic and inside there was three hooded robed figures in a circle around the little tombstone or whatever. One of them took their phone flash light and shined it on them, they said they couldn't see the figures faces. They freaked out, even though they had guns and liquid courage, and they slowly went to the truck. Before they left they put the headlights on the shrine to see if they were still there and they were. The thing about that particular shrine is that its nailed shut. Its the type that once you seal it, you don't go back in. My friend went back the next day to check it because maybe they broke in and it was fine. He took a picture of the shrine, ill try to get it and post it later.
Tldr; There was 3 robed figures in a sealed shrine
that Christian guy - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:29:32 EST ID:DBDxdgpm No.74157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> If I was scientologist and was trying to convince you it was the true religion, and then started saying how I've talked to L. Ron Hubbard.
>Then for my arguments I quoted the book of Scientology (except I couldn't because you haven't payed enough
Why have you rejected everything else i said just because i have posted a bible verse? I haven't even used that verse to back my point. I have given you an experiment to run, and then you can see the outputs for yourself. Why don't you experiment with it? Because the experience of God is personal based upon your personality. Many of the aspects of God you end up seeing will be different from what i have seen. Try the bible if you are interested in the topic of God is all i'm saying.
that Christian guy - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:30:24 EST ID:DBDxdgpm No.74158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I know only 3 ghost stories, and i have already posted them in other threads.
Shit Clunderbanks - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:17:21 EST ID:ocrDBbfq No.74162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've already tried your experiments. Honestly though I've argued with you before and all you do is quote Bible verses and say that you've talked to god. You're full of shit and a terrible example of a Christian. You're so sure that god is real but when asked for proof all you do is bullshit. You've even said that a pedophile that confesses his sins would make it into heaven. I truly don't understand your logic and think you may have dementia.
Shit Clunderbanks - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:22:29 EST ID:ocrDBbfq No.74163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Christians aren't bad people. Most of them don't listen to common sense though. Do you really think the earths only like 6000 years old?
Cornelius Sellernitch - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:10:20 EST ID:XiXeRj5l No.74182 Ignore Report Quick Reply

What is this the fucking dark ages? Don't learn about esoteric things guys god gets really angry when you do that. Also what's with the alien pic? Do I need to make a thread on /tinfoil/?
Msg from god to the ppl of today - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 03:18:13 EST ID:bxVq1gQp No.74183 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Please god get me out this den of iniquity.
Give me peace love joy and Serendipity.
Give me the power to stop acting foolishly.
Take away the evil world and keep me in your house eternally.
Earthquakes fire singularity and stress.
Counting down the seconds until no life is left.
Breathing heavy hard until the final breath.
Better breath deep or pass out don’t hold your breath
With love come together embrace unity and light.
React in a second rise up your will and fight.
Don’t be afraid to uplift your inner might.
Cuz when you elevate your consiousness the enemy takes flight!!
Edward Crinnerkine - Tue, 27 Feb 2018 00:53:27 EST ID:JFCKni3G No.74205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
To accept a higher power is to succumb to the very weakness that binds you
Why face your problems when you can resort to belief?
Polly Crobberdock - Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:34:50 EST ID:/MWrpWCb No.74206 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Meeeowth, that's right!
Review of the 6th trump in Rev - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 00:35:16 EST ID:adwAURyZ No.74217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It’s true tho Satan’s evil spirt will manifest via singularity in AI to do evils and psychology bind ppl from the holy spirt via “wonders to us as humans u have to understand that when u have “singularity” to have something or “someone” that is going to be able to manage easily to manifest as Christ but is really the Antichrist. How can u tell Christ spirt speaks in emotions to the spirit when he comes back we will be converted to spirt form after the tribulation of Antichrist. Which is upon us AI is moving faster than we know. - BrU from the programming board
Review of the 6th trump in Rev - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 00:39:51 EST ID:adwAURyZ No.74218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I left out that Antichrist is/will be literally as it written “from the abyss” a evil robot far smarter than any human bein. We need GOD now more than ever. AT&T knows get ready ppl and fear not for the Lord is with you!!
Beatrice Cubbershaw - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:36:40 EST ID:z0vhtLlr No.74219 Ignore Report Quick Reply
God doesnt real m8

There is no god only Aliens, ancestors of the White races.
Sidney Hamblestock - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:39:52 EST ID:adwAURyZ No.74220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I god a message to the chosen ppl of god.

Concerning the wicked army of Satan and the mental spiritual and physical battle of our time.

“If they wish death upon you I shall bring it up them ten fold. If they chase you hoping to take your life. So it shall come back to them as such and you will see them fall before you.”
Sidney Hamblestock - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:52:36 EST ID:adwAURyZ No.74221 Ignore Report Quick Reply

“If they wish death upon you I shall bring it upon them ten fold. If they chase you hoping to take your life. So it shall come back to them as such and you will see them fall before you.”
Basil Sibbleman - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:22:01 EST ID:OmtIMKZt No.74241 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man fuck your gay book.
Edwin Cleblingford - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:32:27 EST ID:z0vhtLlr No.74244 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Basil Sibbleman - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 14:34:43 EST ID:OmtIMKZt No.74245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Saying "this" does not make his claim any less ludicrous.
Archie Desslemure - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:57:02 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Agreed, only idiots follow the Bible to a T.
Sidney Blathergold - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:34:46 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74256 Ignore Report Quick Reply

lol to a T

yeh idiots follow the bible

White people are descendants of gods though
Betsy Dripperlock - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 13:40:22 EST ID:R+q/YTyz No.74257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What evidence do you have besides lunacy and conspiracy theories?
Eugene Gossleford - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 06:17:04 EST ID:C8UsQDF4 No.74258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What about the Old Ones?
Graham Pockworth - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:31:05 EST ID:E+xhxU97 No.74260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520620265126.jpg -(69947B / 68.31KB, 727x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do your own research. No one will spoonfeed a whiny bitch who insults the people they make requests of.
Basil Billingdock - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 18:52:44 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520725964705.jpg -(2762621B / 2.63MB, 1928x2374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

Good to see someone else who has looked into our history
Hedda Bishstut - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:35:38 EST ID:KY28kNvW No.74269 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hold up, so you are saying, we is godz n shit?
Eliza Pimblestock - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:03:03 EST ID:EShR+ipD No.74270 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520956983728.jpg -(129848B / 126.80KB, 1200x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>yeehaw we space-peruvians now
Well this thread has certainly taken a strange turn
Archie Fuckingstone - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:39:52 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74271 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Envy is a hell of a thing
Rebecca Borringspear - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:12:43 EST ID:uerl2KMT No.74279 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So your evidence is blue eyes on statues from cultures not known for their realism?
Alice Fudgedock - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:31:15 EST ID:VAf/BKS5 No.74280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521048675121.gif -(201810B / 197.08KB, 200x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>cultures not known for their realism?
I can only imagine what conclusions the tinfoilers of the far future will draw about 21-century Japanese people.
Oliver Bangernat - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:58:42 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74284 Ignore Report Quick Reply

The remains have been studied, those mummies they left behind, (On which is the statues believed to be in their likeness) their genetics are of the Europeans. That's why they have blue eyes in their own depictions of themselves. There was also native White people living on the canary islands before the Spanish got there. The Easter island people where of the same and the White natives of New Zealand are also of these people. It's all there if you care to research. I don't think we are gods just people with a great history that has been lost. It's natures natural hierarchy...

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.