Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Spooky Movies Based on That Real shit by Sidney Henkinwetch - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:42:05 EST ID:0e0lFIBt No.74200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519454525414.jpg -(33194B / 32.42KB, 570x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 33194
Starting with films based on true events in New England, where the original Witch Trials began and people were hanging accused Witches.
>the Conjuring
Alright so I ignored this movie thinking it was a whack fiction, turns out, its not, and is based on True Events so much so that the psychic medium who was hired to investigate this household and land was present on set and would not allow any false over dramatizations. 8 generations of family lived in this house, one being Daughter of one of the accused Witches in Salam, Mass. having a baby of her own who she sacrificed to Satan himself in her fireplace before hanging herself after cursimg the land and any who dared to take or live on her land. Hence the many suicides that followed there. Those hired to investigate also worked on the Amtyville Horror. Check it on Netflix and http://allthatsinteresting.com/true-story-of-the-conjuring-perron-family-enfield-haunting

>Next, I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives Inside The House
Also based on true events in New England, Braintree, Mass.
This one is much less terrifying and provable, because the Conjuring features actual people’s deaths able to be accounted for and proven, while this, is really just a decently scary horror film based on true events in likely the most supernatural states in all of the U.S. and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Enjoy. Discuss. Share any films you also recommended that follow the true guidelines of demomic and spiritual possessions of places or households.
>>
Sidney Henkinwetch - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 02:13:07 EST ID:0e0lFIBt No.74201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Forgot to add; the part of the movie where they have the exorcism is the only thing changed which was actually a seance in the actual incident, not an exorcism. However, the part of that scene during the exorcism where the chair is levitated with the mother sitting in it did actually occur.
>>
Sidney Henkinwetch - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 02:44:50 EST ID:0e0lFIBt No.74202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, the Exorcism of Emily Rose.
This movie always intrigued me because it shows a court room defense of the supernatural. Fact based arguments held against those beliefs instead claimimg science, negligence and more, while “the other side” of this case is arguing the validity of the supernatural in defense of a preist whose exorcism caused the death of Emily Rose. Mainly, because actual recordings of Emily’s exorcism are featured in this film, is why I love it so much. Truly horrifying story, amd, ultimately, one of the most powerful demonic possessions there could ever be. Im this story we see not one but 6 demons some with the most famous names possess this one Christian girl. 7 Princes of Hell, and possibly 6 of those, in one person.
Lucifer and Satan himself, Devil in the flesh
Belial, general of Hell’s armies. Others were not named, only their past possessions referenced. If you want an insightful film both able to teach newcomers and also thrill you to some degree or another, check these out. Right now, they’re all on Netflix and thats another reason I stuck to these 3 suggestions. Ya know, if you are into a that sort of thing.
>>
Edward Siblingterk - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:54:04 EST ID:zW8VaZLX No.74203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74200
>the psychic medium who was hired to investigate this household and land was present on set and would not allow any false over dramatizations
Fucking lol
>>
George Broddletere - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 14:02:53 EST ID:z0vhtLlr No.74222 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520103773852.gif -(1016631B / 992.80KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74201

you know this because you where there...? or because you read it on the internet?

I will believe you if you where there, otherwise, grow up.
>>
Eliza Bockleshaw - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:14:14 EST ID:WCqx1V+W No.74231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74222
There’s old photographs of the chair levitating
Non doctored photos.
>>
Edwin Cleblingford - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:31:52 EST ID:z0vhtLlr No.74243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520350312046.jpg -(46218B / 45.13KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74231

And you have seen these photos in person or on the internet? Don't hang yourself with your own wish to believe
>>
Charles Hurringstedging - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 03:56:51 EST ID:Lgz7yTaO No.74250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520413011027.jpg -(120281B / 117.46KB, 1152x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74243
Apparently you couldnt tell from OP that i live in NE where the women I mentioned whom was there to perform these seances and exorcism-like feats also lives. They do tours of the house, and Yes, I’ve seen the photos in person. I also am good friends with a professional photographer who came along to check out the medium’s tour with me and other friends and she didnt think the photos were fakes.
Maybe you shouldnt be a pessimistic assuming idiot who by default thinks things are false and that everyone is a gulliple dimwit.
>>
Emma Fubbleman - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 05:55:23 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520420123704.png -(209248B / 204.34KB, 219x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74250

Your IP says otherwise, you are a liar and you sound like a gullible dimwit

Not taking things at face value or wanting more than what someone tells you as proof does not make someone pessimistic you retard haha

Give it a rest mate
>>
Eliza Cleblingkeg - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:05:32 EST ID:ab/KDHDU No.74252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74251
He's got a point. Some people will do mental gymnastics to explain away anything that doesn't fit their worldview. If you need scientific evidence that the universe is more complicated than you understand check out quantum mechanics.

as far as ghostly phenomena go the only empircal evidence i have is the last house i lived in where this window on the second floor would open on its own all the time. my old roomate leaves it shut and locked all the time but comes home and it's open. Still just phenomena though i suppose. could be a wormhole opens up and gravitational forces unlatch the lock and pull the window up. That makes way more sense right?
>>
Emma Fubbleman - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:43:41 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74254 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74252
That shit can apply to both me and him so who are you aiming that first sentence at?.
Any time in my life that I have been confused about something paranormal Iv'e stuck it out and gotten to the bottom of it, it's never anything unexplained. Most recently was exploring an abandoned theater in Indonesia that was supposedly haunted, Me and my 2 cousins heard footsteps and breaking tiles in the pitch black main room, then what sounded like a sharp ghostly whisper, my cousins bolted for the exit and tripped over on the way out, but I'm reasonable so I stayed to find out it was a big ass lizard (comodo dragon?) walking around in there, and the noise was it's hissing at us.

I think some people let emotions get the better of them and prefer to think it was supernatural over something real.
>>
Graham Pockworth - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:34:00 EST ID:E+xhxU97 No.74261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74252
>the universe is more complicated than you understand.
No, you've got it backwards. It's far more simple. The more advanced our understanding, the simpler things turn out to be. Humanity excells at only one thing, making things seem more complicated than it is.
>>
Walter Pocklemen - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 06:19:41 EST ID:FZUmIoOq No.74264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520680781664.jpg -(122926B / 120.04KB, 604x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74251
My IP? How does that have anything to do with me when “my” IP isnt even mine?
Assuming u meant IP address or my ID here that is. Also calling someone a liar online doesn’t exactly hold merit dude. I live in NE where the women I mentioned in OP also currently lives, and being from Massachusetts where the first witch trials happened and one of the more supernatural states of the country I have no need to lie about things I grew up around. Have you ever even seen a ghost? You probably haven’t ever even levitated before. Did James Randi make your posts because you seem like a lower dimensional skeptic not even yet capable of understanding these kinds of discussions.
>>
Basil Billingdock - Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:23:08 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520720588705.jpg -(397344B / 388.03KB, 1300x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74264

How is that psychosis working out for you. Of-course I have not even levitated before, are you crazy?.
your country is only a few hundred years old. here on the other hand my village has been here since before the Muslim religion was founded, The sandstone around the area has engravings from 1600's... The newer houses where built in the 1700's.. If I was to see a ghost this is the place to do it. But no, ghosts don't real. Maybe crossed timelines exist I can believe that, but not ghosts.
>>
Nell Hidgewill - Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:17:15 EST ID:HpdM6a3o No.74268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74261
Like I said: quantum mechanics. Its a whole new ballgame dude. We have no idea what is possible anymore. And no I would definitely not say its simpler. It is really difficult to grasp what the double slit experiment results mean. I'd say most people write it off as swamp gas rather than actually think about it. Alsofuck you for arguing about ghosts on here. The whole point of the thread is films based on true events. What is your argument? Everyone is lying?
>>
Hannah Pupperwell - Tue, 13 Mar 2018 23:53:30 EST ID:nWRMFTa4 No.74276 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74265

> no because ghosts dont real
> ghosts dont real
yet im the one with psychosis??
lol top kek. You know nothing.

If you are the type of ignorant to start calling people insane due to your own ignorance of the supernatural then you should leave this board faggot.

Especially when theres a thread already proving via CIA case studies that Mental disporder is a now Proven misinterpretation of people undergo paranornal phenomena.

Yeah, I’ve done it, no, there was no drugs involved nor was it psychosis or hallucinations. You fool. I pity you.
>>
Henry Gublingstitch - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:01:34 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74276
Naw dude I pity you. You actually think you levitated. You may have, but the way you're talking about it makes you come off as a huge douche.
>>
Henry Gublingstitch - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:12:59 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74265
Go to a grave yard in Mexico at night, you might not believe in ghosts but I guarantee you will be spooked the fuck out after an hour.
>>
Oliver Bangernat - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:53:47 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74276

You sound weird as fuck. Definitely not right in the head, that is for sure. Ground yourself boy. I pity you more than you pity me x10 ontop of what ever you pity me I pity you 10 times more than that, and that's locked in so no matter what you say I have more pity for you than you can have for me. AND no givsie backsies
>>
Fanny Mollerway - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 05:08:52 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74291 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521191332324.jpg -(57548B / 56.20KB, 640x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74283
Right in the head left in the head it doesn’t matter when you go full /spooky/ dude. Reason is what most deem right, and spooky shit is not dependent on reason. Therefore I aimed to bring myself outside of reason, outside of logical thinking, and into the side which most deem illogical and certainly what most would be inclined to call insane or crazy or as you said “not right in the head” because if you arent willing to be considered crazy then you’re just not going deep enough into the other side.

Stay locked in yor programmed ways of judging and thinking, IDGAF.
>>
Fanny Mollerway - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 05:22:48 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521192168324.jpg -(52005B / 50.79KB, 480x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74265
Also however old your village is unless horrible things occured there it does not make it any more likely to be haunted than somewhere as you so simply put it “a few hundred years old” man. You realize even know the US may not be as old as your village that its land had spiritual people there before it became a country? That a whole spiritual people were massacred there on such lands? That Massachusetts is one of the first states colonization occured in and where some of the most bloody first battles to sieze the land occured? Look up most haunted places ON Earth you’ll find Gettysburg located in Massachusetts to be one of them and not because its as old as your village no instead because a horrible large number of murders happened on that location. Ghosties dont just wander about places, and while I see your point is mostly that over a longer time period there is more likelihood of a ghosty being there than in less time, in Our conversation you are wrong. Witches ever be hung in your village during its history? Satanists? Is it one of the most supernatural little bits of your entire continent or country? Because thats what you are comparing it to.
I have no problem being told I dont seem right in the head, not when the CIA has perfectly accessible documented proof that exhibiting close resemblance to crazy while not actual insanity at all and instead a standard part of those minds who’ve undergone spiritual phenomena is now perfectly explained on their website of declassified paranormal studies. Yeah, the CIA backs this side of the argument up.
So calll me crazy, at least i’ve fucken levitated, felt possession, seen a ghost and felt responses from the other side without much difficulty. Not everyone is connected to that other realm but I have a connection stronger than most. I do come off douchey, I can work on that, but if someone wants to call me bullshit and imply psychosis like it invalidates me then you better expect a douchey response for being a douche first.
> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
James Bengerford - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:41:10 EST ID:RjGqp71I No.74295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74292
Gettysburg is in Pennsylvania. unless you're not talking about the civil war Gettysburg...
>>
Rebecca Brankinstock - Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:37:08 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74292
If you're going to say you've levitated, I might as well say unbelievable stuff thats happened to me. My bed lifted up one night. Nobody was home but me and my brother. He was downstairs, I was in my upstairs bedroom. My bed just kind of jumped up about 2 feet at the edge where I was sitting.
>>
Leprechaun - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 20:28:36 EST ID:6tLdQ8z2 No.74299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521332916657.jpg -(39170B / 38.25KB, 703x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I need me gold!
>>
Samuel Bucklewick - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:13:41 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74301 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521364421868.gif -(868306B / 847.96KB, 620x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74295
I meant that its part of New England.
>i now realize that i confused a haunted place in New England to be part of Massachusetts due to how supernatural I perceived MA to be thanks to The Salem Witch trials because Salem MA
> derp
Still, New England. Not as old as dudes village, still haunted as fuck, and Gettysburg is apparently one of the most hainted ghostly places on Earth because of the Gettysburg battle, indeed.

>>74299
That much I do need to practice. It’s much more understandable to start off those kinds of stories with “it was something unbelievable that happened to me” because then when they dont believe it so easily it can be truthful still that you called it unbelievable to begin with. I’m not saying I mastered this shit, by all means it was a supernatural force helping me perform such a feat. But I shit you not, this was as typical a levitation as you’d imagine. Im talking standing on your feet arms at your sides, and you rise over 7 feet from the ground steady as you begin to lift your forearms from your waste. I went up as my hands went up, to where your stomach turns after being too high on the swingsets in a playground, and then lowered myself back to the ground slowly as I gently lowered my arms back to my sides.
Not quite like my pic related, but that was the starting position.
>>
Samuel Bucklewick - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:21:42 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521364902868.gif -(3008224B / 2.87MB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74298
Woops, meant the second part of my reply to be for this post not the leprechaun
>>
Albert Pinnergold - Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:53:36 EST ID:nYsSz9zo No.74304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74301
And im going to say to you I want what you're smoking. So forget the levitating stuff. Has anything weird ever happen to you?
>>
Hamilton Fushledge - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 03:59:12 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74304
Yerp. Excluding that levitation moment, which I consider more something weird that happened to me than something I did, there was a time when I first went over a new friends house and in their backyard a dead bat fell out of a tree and landed at my feet. Friend said that was pretty weird. Then a living bat weeks later flew out of this big long crawlspace closet on the third floor of my house where my bedroom was after all the doors on the floor 8 total were all opened wide for no apparent reason. So because my older sister and me were all there is up there she was freaking out like who did this wtf why are all of these days opened like someone went through all of these doors wtf, and when the bat flew out she told me to look inside the closet which is like 30 feet into the wall no light and as I leaned inside peering all the way down the pitch blackness a little white ghost girl on the other side was leaning just like me and I froze got tunnel vision like being sucked towards her while all the walls around her got farther away. Pretty spooky.
>>
Phyllis Condershit - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:40:26 EST ID:MvN0VT+C No.74306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74305
Wait so it was like a walk in closet? Ive never seen a closet that went 30 feet into the wall, sounds fancy. I guess I got a couple stories about my old house. Some background though, it happened at the house I grew up in. My brother had died in the upstairs bathroom. I had no problem with that bathroom, but a couple times I got creeped out by it. Well when my friend used to bring his baby over alot. His favorite place at my house was at the base of the stairs, he often would sit at them and look up at the top of the stairs and laugh and smile, and just in general be happy, but he would always look at the top of the stairs. When you walked up the stairs the bathroom was just to the left. These next two are about my dog in that house. Two things about my dog, hes always hungry and he always follows someone walking around the house. I was just chilling at home with my mom watching a movie or something. She asked me to get her purse from her upstairs bedroom , so I walk up the stairs and my dog follows me. But my dog just stops halfway up and just does that inquisitive look dogs do up to the left where the bathroom was. He didn't move no matter how I called him and when I tried to move him he just stiffened up his body and kept looking towards the bathroom. So I go grab a treat and try to lead him upstairs with me, but he doesn't budge. Thats fucking weird, this dog loves food. I freaked myself out with the thought he was looking at a ghost or something, ran and got the purse and booked it downstairs. My dog still didn't move, even when I tried to call him back downstairs with the treat. So I just went back to watching tv, and a couple minutes later he came back down. If you've ever had a dog, you notice when they act odd. Hes never done anything like that again.
>>
Phyllis Condershit - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:56:54 EST ID:MvN0VT+C No.74307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521514614289.jpg -(6196B / 6.05KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74306
Whoops forgot one. So this happened in the bedroom that connects to that bathroom. I was trying to go to sleep with my dog on my bed, when there was a creak in the little hallway that connects to the bathroom. No big deal, that shit happens all the time. But my dog got up and sat at the corner of the bed just looking at the hallway and starts doing a really low growl I'd never heard before, I was tired and pissed he wouldn't shut up. I assumed he smelled a rat or something, so I got up turned the light on and checked around. Now when I get up, my dog always follows me, but he just stayed laying down growling at that hallway. Similar to the dog in the pic, except he was pointed straight at the hallway. I found nothing so I just went back to bed, for about 10 minutes my dog didn't stop growing. Again he never growls, hes not even much of a barker. Come to find out that's the growl and pose dogs do when they're frightened. I thought he just got freaked out from the creaks, buts thats weird because its not like he hasn't heard them before. They creak every time you walk over them and sometimes they just creak. Hes never done that pose or growl since though.
>>
Lillian Shakefoot - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:42:21 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74306
Not so much into the wall but through it.
Like, you open a door into the wall, and walk throughout the wall of one half the entire third floor. Sort of like an attic but its the inside of the wall with a door on it for you to literally walk thru the walls
>>
Angus Pongerhood - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 04:17:39 EST ID:bsfxCGwq No.74319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521793059410.jpg -(691761B / 675.55KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74307
Sounds like some ghosties m8

Few years ago I was gettin back into the /spook/ and had a customized wooden specialty crafted Ouija board made for me off a cool website called Dragonoak I think it was and I was driving with it packed in my car’s trunk. I only used it once and it was an excellent kind and soft spirited board, very nice and slow and would gently move the planchette about and rotate in circles at the center of the board in between my statements and questions. However, it was infused with 9 specific materials known to attract visitors from the other side as well as enchanted to do such.
I’m aware that spirits cannot actually pass through places with closed windows or doors, as I stated in my above posts, and so they may open them to do so. Well, the week I put my board in my car, the backseat window behind my driver seat slammed down and wouldn’t go back up. I had to get it repaired and they said it came off the tracks or whatever so thats why that happened. My drivers window stopped working.
Later on in that time, I had just gotten home to the apartment building I lived at with a friend and when I closed my car door after getting out I realized I had locked my keys inside the car but had a spare upstairs. I said to myself outloud, “Fuck I Lost My Keys! Well, actually, no. I have my spair. Phew! Haha.” Etc. Then as I went upstairs to get it, my roommate and a friend were just exiting, and I explained that I was actually just grabbing my spare key and heading back outside so lets all go down together. After our friend left, My roommate said we should go for a drive in my car and smoke to close out the night. I didnt explain much of what happened as it didnt seem very out of the ordinary, but my friend knows I get into the spook and when we got back after our drive we parked in the same spot as before, yet this time it was my friend who said “I lost my keys! Wtf!” So right then I noticed something was going on, but we looked everywhere, and we couldnt find either of our keys, and checked each others pockets to be sure neither of us was missing them or somehow hiding then from one another. We checked every crevice of the front and back seats. We knew they couldn’t be upstairs because I explained that the same thing happened to me at the start of our venture and I witnessed this roommate use his keys to lock our apartment and come outside with them, so we knew they weren’t upstairs. In the end, my roommate popped open the trunk as the final place to look, I dont know why he assumed it was possible, but it was the last place he hadnt checked yet and he was determined to find his keys. Well, believe it or not, we found both our keys in between the rubber lining crease of the trunk which is sort of in between the outside and inside of the trunk yet neither outside it or inside it. This freaked my buddy out a bit, and he picked up on how I was looking at that outcome, and he said we needed another car ride because this made him feel unsettled. I followed my intuition to a convenient store that I was feeling strangely drawn to at that moment, like I had a feeling about it, and under the given circumstances I followed that. When inside the store before our second drive I chose to perform what i felt was a ritual of sorts in what items i bought. I chose items that were red, pink, fiery, like strawberry special K bars or vitamin waters, and then a few lighters with plastic covers; 1 being fiery explosion, another being a red orange sunset with a fiery ⛵️ sailboat, and the 3rd a mini lighter with snake scales as its cover. I had a real special feeling at this moment, and the cashier then chuckled at my total, I smirked, asked whats up, and was pointed to the screen to look at my total. Needless to say, I got a shit ton of sage for my car afterwards, still have that receipt inside it, and my window doesn’t roll down anymore no matter how many repairs I give it.
>>
John Seffingdat - Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:09:02 EST ID:e13AIzKr No.74345 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522336142193.jpg -(171140B / 167.13KB, 524x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74200
The VVitch has a lot of details based on historical accounts of witches and Jacobean pamphlets and shit.
>>
Frederick Shittingford - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 07:54:13 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74350 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522410853014.jpg -(185256B / 180.91KB, 640x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74345

all stems comes from white people bro, our history has been hidden from us we are gods
>>
Eugene Nurrybury - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 15:49:36 EST ID:sqS15Tk7 No.74352 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74350

>we wuz gods n shit
>>
Martin Blytheson - Sat, 31 Mar 2018 06:56:58 EST ID:94FvJR8V No.74354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74352

No we are gods. Not of this planet for sure. It's in the genetics
>>
Caroline Grimstone - Sat, 31 Mar 2018 23:14:01 EST ID:EyJpjxJN No.74355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74354
“I’m a god!”
>posts on an image board with little to no traffic.
>>
Ernest Feshset - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 15:04:27 EST ID:f67XqlUC No.74356 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74355
gods get to do w/e they feel like
>>
Lillian Nattingfoot - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 23:18:11 EST ID:PKzgphQe No.74358 Ignore Report Quick Reply
pi is pretty good

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.