Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Skinwalker Or Werewolf Kills 2 Boys In Arizona (WARNING: Graphic Content) by Bill - Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:17:07 EST ID:6HNFkndN No.74213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519906627020.png -(1435647B / 1.37MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1435647
That's entirely creepy and I do believe this to be true. So many people dismiss Native American legends and believe they are only folk tales meant to scare their youngsters. Or believe it to be a metaphor for something else. All legends and tales have truth to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoytpcup4Yc
>>
Basil Sibbleman - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:11:09 EST ID:OmtIMKZt No.74248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Stop advertising YouTube videos. But a banner.

Skinwalkers do not sound anything like werewolves based on the vague descriptions people allude to.

Fuck your gay shit
>>
Basil Sibbleman - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:11:09 EST ID:OmtIMKZt No.74249 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Stop advertising YouTube videos. But a banner.

Skinwalkers do not sound anything like werewolves based on the vague descriptions people allude to.

Fuck your gay shit
>>
Schwifty buttsauce - Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:01:17 EST ID:Xvh1k8xQ No.74282 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521054077863.jpg -(11232B / 10.97KB, 500x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74213
I don't know if I can verify skinwalkers. But Arizona is a hotbed for paranormal activity. There are constantly UFO sightings, hauntings in homes upon native grounds, and even Mogollon monster which is our own local Sasquatch.

The Sasquatch dwellings can be found in the wilderness, made of broken branches and trees. All broken by hand without saws and usually bedded with moss or pine needles, the structures resemble a low hut. They also leave tree markings and foot prints. Some have been caught on traffic cam, as well as recorded audio which I have shared below. I used to dig for pottery and roam native land, and have found some of these dwellings. Thankfully I've never seen or encountered one of those beasts, as it has been claimed they can throw boulders and tear a man in half when threatened... Stone throwing and whistling are common with their sightings, they bang sticks against tree trunks and howl to signal. You can tell one is nearby because the animals of the forest will go quiet, opposite of a tiger in the jungle where the animals alarm the others of its presence. The crickets will cease to chirp, and it will grow quiet as the small prey can detect the large predator nearby, leaving an eerily quiet forest and only the sound of your camp fire crackling. They like fires as they can observe the camper indefinitely without being seen from the shadows nearby, and will play with tents and gear if you leave them out while you sleep. Some have been woken by their tents being shook or by rocks being thrown at their vehicles.
They're just like primitive humans living in the woods.

https://youtu.be/wR_dxZJGWfU

Strange fact, Kurt Russell apparently witnessed the lights over Phoenix as well.

https://youtu.be/hZ3ba11xWFA

The only UFO I've clearly seen and cannot explain are the green fireball orbs that are documented under project twinkle in 1955 by the U.S. government. They are beautiful, blasting across the horizon parallel to the earth's surface. They don't fall like meteor and fly much faster with a very small green contrail. They can't be explained and there is solid evidence of them. That's what makes it interesting, there are more than just stories now. I only hope more sightings and evidence comes to surface in the following years so we can have our answers. This the age of knowing after all.
>>
Walter Pevingfedge - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:50:45 EST ID:boZp34rs No.74323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74282
The only UFO I've clearly seen and cannot explain are the green fireball orbs that are documented under project twinkle in 1955 by the U.S. government. They are beautiful, blasting across the horizon parallel to the earth's surface.
Holy shit ive seen one of these but havent heard it described, im a skeptic but that one event sticks out in my mind as being very odd
>>
Swampy Boothole - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:44:39 EST ID:z2Yyolhi No.74324 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521859479405.jpg -(2173955B / 2.07MB, 6000x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74323
It was for me too. I was on a road at night when it blasted overhead. It lasted for mere seconds, but the sight was spectacular. I've made posts about the story before. It's a sad feeling knowing what you saw is true when you are unable to explain to anyone. Thankfully others like you on the web have shown me what I saw is a common occurrence that science cannot explain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs#Project_Twinkle

Apparently after the government had tested a nuclear bomb on American soil these things had started appearing. It makes you wonder about their origin. Is it sentient energy, a space craft? It's certainly not normal by our standards.
>>
Martha Fozzlepane - Sun, 29 Apr 2018 16:39:19 EST ID:kT5b6SM/ No.74452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1525034359364.png -(31935B / 31.19KB, 220x242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Trippy stuff. Reminds me of the Yowie.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/whats-the-connection-between-australias-bigfoot-yowie-and-quantum-physics_1178006.html
>>
Thomas Davingtut - Mon, 14 May 2018 08:00:52 EST ID:l/nge2tm No.74495 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74324

I've seen a green fireball before, but I'm fairly certain it was human space garbage burning up on re-entry of the atmosphere.
>>
Beatrice Blythedale - Mon, 14 May 2018 12:59:50 EST ID:V0vj9SE7 No.74496 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526317190221.jpg -(31847B / 31.10KB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74495

I've seen green meteors too, and they're beautiful. My problem is these fireballs aren't just re-entering the atmosphere arcing downward with beautiful tails. These have little to no contrail besides the tail of the orb and they don't come down at all.

These orbs fly parallel to the earth's surface across the horizon faster than a plane and behave almost like a sentient projectile, the appearance similar color and shape to the Fuel Rod cannon projectile from the Halo game series.

Meteors and flares fall, aircraft can't cover vast distances across the sky in mere seconds. I'd like to say it's a prototype military cannon being tested but these things have been appearing since we tested a nuke on American soil and we just have no idea what they are or how they move so unnaturally.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0Dc0LnWxg

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.