Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Spooky spirituality/occult/wicca by Nicholas Cillywill - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:05:06 EST ID:cuL15KfE No.74561 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528603506259.jpg -(7107B / 6.94KB, 236x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 7107
I've become interested in discovery or even fashioning a spiritual path that is actually scary. There's already religions and traditions out there that are either good and evil, white and black, right-handed and left-handed, blessed and cursed... etc, but I haven't found one that is primarily centered around evoking fear. I think there is a lot of emotional energy in fear, and it would be a challenge to the participant and or practitioner to work with it.

I remember a time when witches were scary, like in the Blair Witch a project, but now they are kinda cutesy. Black magic, satanism, luciferianism, demonic magick can be scary at times I guess, but I don't think it is emphasized, and in the vein of the Laveyan, Setian, or Luciferian philosophy, it is not particularly spooky as it is more of a triumphant, individualistic spirit.

My closest guess would be summoning, working with ghosts, doing rituals in the dark, and trying to build up 'scary' energy.

Thoughts?
>>
Isabella Blackwill - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 02:11:10 EST ID:64bySWrD No.74566 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Erica Frevel & Constantine Charagma's The Deplorable Word. You'll thank me after the eternally hungry void tears your soul apart.
>>
Fucking Pockhall - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:29:04 EST ID:BnLfCHnE No.74568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74566 do you have the pdf please?
>>
analahom - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 23:58:31 EST ID:3KxW/nyP No.74569 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74566
Thanks for the suggestion. I did check out various reviews on it. It's void perspective is very nteresting. I was wondering about something more on the spooky side, like I am talking terror. Maybe the book expresses that and I should actually fully look into it. Got a pdf?
>>
Martin Nickledock - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:25:08 EST ID:64bySWrD No.74570 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74569

No pdf. Don't be a cheapskate and just pick it up on Amazon, it's only twenty bucks. The book contains prints that you cut out with a ritual dagger, anoint with blood & incense, and use as open portals to the Abyss, so it's worth the physical purchase. And yes, part of the technique involves feeling extreme fear and letting it into your mind.
>>
analahom - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:37:59 EST ID:3KxW/nyP No.74571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74570
Ah, sorry for being a cheapscape, but I am really interested. Would you be able to give 's brief detail as to the rituals involving the feeling of fear?
>>
Cedric Gendlegold - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 06:03:48 EST ID:EZ0GBpB0 No.74572 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what if religion is a farce
>>
analahom - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:16:35 EST ID:FREqJcbI No.74573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>74572
Elaborate?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.