420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fixed Football(Soccer) Matches by Jenny Dregglelare - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 23:53:48 EST ID:8mzJeLdP No.31840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506916428654.jpg -(81687B / 79.77KB, 450x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 81687
Have you heard about match fixing in football?? It happens a lot, that is when you know the exact outcome of the game before it starts (manipulated matches by the team stuff or referees). I found a site that provides services about this fixed matches that got source directly from the club which provide 100% safe fixed matches to bet. It looks a good and easy money to me to get one of the matches and to put a bet on it on some of the online bookmakers. What do you think??
The site is:
www.ReliableBetting.bloger.hr
>>
Angus Trotgold - Mon, 02 Oct 2017 00:06:05 EST ID:EyCylpm5 No.31841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you're not shilling for this site then I worry you have been taken into a confidence scheme, jenny

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.